Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:53 pm
The Story

The age of industry has come to Albion…

Though, some call it the age of oppression, where freedom is nothing but a dream.

It is time to take a stand. To lead a rebellion… To be a Hero.

Welcome, to the place of the downturn, Where those who dare to speak out are punished. And those who dare to hope… find nothing to hope for.

But true rebels fight against all odds. True rebels never give up.

Yet, they cannot triumph alone.

The uprising has begun.

Who will you be?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Law

First thing’s first: No godmodding

#2: Any following rules may be altered, or more rules will be added if problems occur.

#3: Be semi-literate/literate. And no one-liners.

#4: Follow any rules provided in the profile skeletons. Limits are limits.

#5: Romance is allowed, you know the drill, PM’s for intense stuff.

#6: Maximum of two characters.

#7: There is some lawless regions of this land. So… do whatever there. (You still have to follow THESE rules)

#8: Remember, the town laws aren’t much different than today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Profiles
(Post them before you start Roleplaying)

Username:

Character’s Name:

Species:

Orientation:

Moral Alignment: (Good/Evil/Neutral/etc…)

Faction: (Loyalists, Rebels) (Rebels are the good guys, Loyalists are the bad guys.)

Weapons: (One Melee and one Ranged.) (See below)

-Abilities-
(You get 10 points total. And you can only have a max of 5 points in any given ability)
Strength: (How hard you hit)
Skill: (How well you fight against NPC's)
Will: (Magical Abilities)

Spells: (One spell for every point you put into Will, i.e. if you have 3 points, you get 3 spells, if you have 5, you get 5 spells.) (See below for spells)

Pet: (A dog or something roughly dog-sized)

Personality:

Bio: Just a quick summarization of why you chose who you are. (Why you are evil, rebel, etc.)

Appearance:

Weapons:

(Weapon value from worst to least, Rusty, Iron, Steel, Master.)

Melee:

Swords: (Katanas, Longsword, Cutlass)

Cleavers

Maces and Warhammers

Ranged:
Crossbows: (Light, Heavy, Repeater) (Value for Crossbows is Splintered, Yew, Oak or Master)

Pistols: Flintlock (One Shot, high damage), Turret (Multi Barrel, average damage), or Clockwork (Semi Auto, low damage)

Rifles: Flintlock, Turret, or Clockwork

Spells:

Inferno: You can manipulate fire

Shock: Like Fire, but with lightning.

Force Push: A wave of energy to knock back your opponents

Chaos: Causes extremely strange enemy behavior

Blades: Summon magical blades to impale enemies.

Time Control: Slow time around you for a small duration or teleport through enemies quickly, hurting them. (Note: This does not work on other magic users)

Vortex: Summon a tornado to fling your enemies around, hitting debris or even more enemies.

Raise Dead: Summon the souls of the recently deceased to fight alongside you. (Three souls)

Ice Storm: Summon a storm to rain shards of Ice on your opponents.

Regions

(With a extremely simple map for reference.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, Albion is a big place, so explaining the entire country in detail would be suicide. So, I’m going to use places from both Fable II with a little from Fable III (With short descriptions)

I’m going to use a simple map from Fable II to make things easier. (And trust me, not much is different.)

Basically, Bowerstone is the densest built place in the region, with Market being the main economical center.

Old Town is the housing district, but you can still find stalls if you need something quick.

Bowerstone Industrial. This is where you will find the heaviest machinery. Pollution clogs the air and homeless sit on the streets. It’s not a pretty sight, Located on the coast near Bowerstone Market and Old Town.(Not Shown on map… sorry, just one main difference.)

Fairfax Gardens is where the Castle and King are located. It’s a nice place, but cause trouble and you’ll have to deal with some of the more elite guard in the precinct.

Bower Lake is one of the more peaceful locations, a small Gypsy Camp is located south of the lake.

Brightwood is a heavily forested area, there is some bandit activity, so be careful. But, if you are able to avoid or deal with the bandits, it is a nice place to be.

Bandit Coast: Heavily populated by bandits, you’ll have to get through here to go to Westcliff.

Westcliff: A remote area populated by thugs. You won’t get as much trouble, but if you expect any manners, good luck.

Wraithmarsh: Human population was completely wiped out here, now populated by Banshees, Hollow Men (Zombies), and Trolls.

Bloodstone: A lawless town inhabited by pirates, thugs, and other people, like Westcliff, there isn’t much reason to go here.

Rookridge: Getting back to the slightly more preferable areas, Rookridge is a rainy place, and yet again bandits are here to terrorize passerby. But the Rookridge Inn is an exceptional place to go.

Oakfield: The lushest and most peaceful place in Albion, Oakfield is a farming town where most of the food comes from.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm
Quote:
Username: Guardian Wolf 117

Character’s Name: James Meade

Species: Wolf

Orientation: Bi

Moral Alignment: Neutral.

Faction: Rebel

Weapons: Steel Cutlass, Master Flintlock Pistol.

-Abilities-
Strength: 4
Skill: 5
Will: 1

Spells: Inferno

Pet: A female husky named Luna

Personality: Tough, easily motivated, protective, hard working..

Bio: James used to be an outgoing adventurer, helping anyone that needed it, he even stopped some bandit operations. But one day a group of vengeful Bandits got to his younger sister. Realizing the dangers he put his sister in, he retreated back into the quiet life of a Blacksmith.

Appearance:
[Here]

Username: Guardian Wolf 117

Character’s Name: Shayla Meade

Species: Wolf

Orientation: Hetero

Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Faction: Rebels

Weapons: Master Katana, Steel Flintlock pistol

-Abilities-
Strength: 3
Will: 2

Spells: Shock and Chaos

Pet: None

Personality: Outgoing, cheerful, playful.

Bio: Shayla is a nice person, always looking to help, but at the same time, trying to find something exciting. Ever since the bandit incident, she has been trying to get James to go adventuring again, with very little success. She works part time as a barmaid, because she likes to talk to new people.

Appearance: [Here]

James raised his hammer, "Last sword for today..." he said, and he brought the hammer down. He repeated this until the blade met his satisfaction, and he tossed it into the cooling barrel, he took off his gloves, and tossed them on the table. He headed out the doorway, stopping once to pick up his gun. "Better safe than sorry." he mumbled, and he headed over to the Bowerstone Inn across the street.

But unlike every other time, he was surrounded by Bandits in the middle of the street, it was late, and everyone was asleep. He pulled out his gun as one said, "Oh, we got a Blacksmith here..."

Another sneered, "What'see gonna do? Hammer us?"

James growled and he aimed his pistol, "Stay back, I'm warning you." he said, although, he doubted whether he'd be able to take them on by himself. Especially with a one-shot pistol.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:10 pm
[> Hey, man, could you explain these weapons values? I didn't quite understand. <]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 pm
DarkBiscoito397
[> Hey, man, could you explain these weapons values? I didn't quite understand. <]
Basically, their damage value, and how they look, Rusty being close to useless and Master being the best.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dark Biscoito

Beloved Poster

6,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:17 pm
Guardian Wolf 117
DarkBiscoito397
Basically, their damage value, and how they look, Rusty being close to useless and Master being the best.

[> We have to upgrade, just like in the game? (Note, I never payed attention to anything, I just got my warhammer and upgraded without looking.) <]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm
Quote:
Username: Onato

Character’s Name: Valkar Minelas

Species: Fox

Orientation: Gay

Moral Alignment: Evil

Faction: Loyalist/ Rebel assassin

Weapons: Steel Katana, Master Flintlock rifle

-Abilities-

Strength: 3
Will: 2
Spells: Time Control and Force Push

Pet: None

Personality: Manipulative and cunning. Playful and flirty.

Bio: Valkar will go out of his way to complete a paid assassination. He doesn't care who or what gets int the way, only that the target dies. Raised by an assassin father. His first hit was his own father.

Appearance: X

Valkar Minelas walked along the streets of Bowerstone smelling the smog of industry. He spun his katana around his hand scanning the streets. The tavern was his next stop, seeing how some Loyalist hired him to kill of a Rebel leader in the pub. He looked over the description of the target before putting it away. "Petty fools and there senseless war. I'll never know why these fools would fight over such a disgusting place," he spoke to himself.
The streets seemed empty for the most part except for the occassional bandit and prostitute. He spotted a fight going on across the way.

"Seems likes someone is in danger! Valkar to the rescue!," he spoke jokingly. "But I might as well watch to have a little fun. Maybe someone will die," he said spreading a devilish smile across his face. He walked near the outskirt of the circle of bandits surrounding what he heard was a blacksmith. 'Never seen a blacksmith fight before,' he thought to himself.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:40 pm
James sighed, "For Sis..." he pulled the trigger, shooting one of the bandits in the head. He quickly ducked, and he knocked two of them out of his way as he went back to his shop, he emerged with his cutlass, and he stood ready to attack.

The first bandit charged, and James quickly parried the attack and spun the criminal around, thrust his sword through his chest, and pushed the carcass into an unsuspecting Bandit. The others seemed surprised by his skill, but nonetheless continued their attacks.

James growled, "Could... use... some... help!" he said, knocking them back, he couldn't make a move on them without exposing himself to the other surrounding bandits. He didn't know if anyone was watching, and frankly, he was too busy to look around.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm
"Well.. when you put it that way," Valkar said with a grumble. He pulled out his master flintlock rifle. He took a breath casting Time Control. Everyone's movement around him seemed to slow down considerably. He took aim with his rifle firing off a round passing through a bandit's head and through a stomach of another. He loaded another round firing at a bandit's kidneys. He pulled out his katana and chopped it into a bandit's collar. The blood splurred from the shoulder.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:55 pm
James looked around, everything slowed, but he didn't, "Oh, yeah. Magic." he pulled out his flintlock again, and he reloaded and shot the next bandit in the chest. He took a quick glance at his savior, and he gave a quick nod, before he reloaded again, "There's four more." he said, and he pulled the trigger, a body slumped to the ground, "Whoops, Three."

He wanted to see this newcomer, so he made a subtle step back to watch him fight, as it seemed he was no stranger to killing. He reloaded once more just in case.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:00 pm
Valkar turned to see the three last bandits. He one fluid motion and casted force push knocking on back. He fired his flintlock rifle, hitting on in the head. He ran towards them at incredible speeds thanks to the time control. He slashed one down the middle, letting the intestines drop to the ground. He then finished by stabbing the dropping bandit through his chest, slamming him into the ground. He watched as a bandit began to effortlessly crawl away. He walked over to him stepping onto his back and snapping his neck. He touched his own face feeling the blood of the bandits on him. He smirked as he turned to the blacksmith.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 pm
James gave the newcomer a smile, "Thanks, sorry for the trouble." he said, he considered holding out his hand, then he decided against it, "I'd shake hands, but I'm afraid there'd be a knife in my back when I finished." he said truthfully.

The a female figure emerged from the Inn, "James? Aw, all the fun happens when I'm not around." she said, and she stepped over the bodies, "You alright? Your boring job didn't dull your fighting skills did it?" she looked at the stranger, "Friend of yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 pm
Valkar looked at him and gave a devilish smile. "Thats a good assessment on me," he said with a chuckle. He looked at the new female with interest, raising an eyebrow. "No. I'm just a passer by coming in aid of this wolf," he said pointing towards the blacksmith. "But, on a lighter not, I am Valkar. Valkar Minelas," he said offering his hand out to the blacksmith. "And I promise, I won't try and stab you," he joked giving a short laugh.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Blacker Than Gray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 pm
Username: Blacker Than Gray

Character’s Name: Curoi Arash

Species: Wolf with some feline traits

Orientation: Bi (<- Thoughts of that have never crossed his mind)

Moral Alignment: Lawful Evil

Faction: Loyalist

Weapons: Master Longsword, Iron Clockwork

-Abilities-

Strength: 5
Skill: 2
Will: 3

Spells: Blades, Raise Dead, Ice Storm

Pet: N/A

Personality: Dark, Quiet, Follows orders well, Will gladly destroy anyone/anything that gets in the way of that.

Bio: Curoi doesn't rememeber being born, or his childhood. All he remembered was waking up in a dark, gloomy swamp land. At first the creatures terrified and scared him, but slowly he learned their habits, ways of life, and most importantly how to avoid getting on their bad side, so he stayed for a time.

Eventualy the a group of the kings men passed through and found the boy, his fur blackened by the taint of the land, and eye's red from the blood he'd watched spill on a daily basis. One of them convinced the others to take him with them, Even going so far as to adopt the troubled boy.

Once he was of age his "father" enrolled him in the kings army, he's been serving ever sense.

The brutality and efficiency he carried out his tasks with prompted him to be given the moniker "The Kings Dark Wind"

Appearance: [X]

(Just as a note, Mind changing the description of 'skill'? "How well you fight" Makes it sound like. "I know your great with magic and swords, but i have skill so I automatically win because i'm better at fighting" Just my opinion. The hero of skill was hardly the best of the 3 hero's in fable 2.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:02 pm
Blacker Than Gray

(Just as a note, Mind changing the description of 'skill'? "How well you fight" Makes it sound like. "I know your great with magic and swords, but i have skill so I automatically win because i'm better at fighting" Just my opinion. The hero of skill was hardly the best of the 3 hero's in fable 2.)

((OOC: I think its more in the thought of, your skill levels. When fighting an actual rper, fighting will most likely be leveled. Thats part of the No God-modding rule))  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Blacker Than Gray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm
Onato
Blacker Than Gray

((OOC: I think its more in the thought of, your skill levels. When fighting an actual rper, fighting will most likely be leveled. Thats part of the No God-modding rule))

((OOC: I know, but its just the way it sounds =P If he could atleast reword it. As a generalization Skill determined how good you are with ranged weapons

Edit: Thanks for changing it... Somewhat))  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff