Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:37 am
Just a place for us to talk about randoms things..
like who you ran over today ...
or... what was in your soup this morning ...
or... who mows your lawn ...
or.. you get my idea ^_-

Just talk about anything off topic here ^___^

Just wondering ..
where people are from ..
i wanna know how much of the globe our guild covers ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:27 am
I REALLY like those banners you made Ghost! Wow.

Random stuff huh... well I just got done with my interview... I think it went pretty well....

Otherwise, I'm trying to decide what to have for lunch. I had Smacks for breakfast. And will likely have lots of chocolate later...

As for location, I'm in Idaho, which is a pretty great state. I like it. No where near as cool as Australia, but whatev.

Sorry this is really disjointed, I'm REALLY tired, and I wanted to be all random. biggrin  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

myst_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:12 pm
Hi. I just got home from schoo like 30 minutes ago. Anyway theres nothing too exciting going on in my world. OH and Im from North Carolina.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:00 pm
Hullo. X3

I just entered a contest one of my favorite artists on DeviantArt is holding. Not sure how I'll do though, because I was trying a new style of CG on it. sweatdrop

As for where I live, it's Massachusetts. Not much around here, except that the school I go to is in need of major renovations (and according to a news article, we might not get those renovations for another 20 years . . . )  

Kitsunehime

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:15 pm
Everyone on the other side of thew world sad
ohh wellz..
off to school i go ..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:57 pm
I'm sore from tennis practice and I'm worried about school starting next week...AND I just found out I have an after school job at the indoor tennis courts. I'm so excited. I get to sit behind the desk and answer the phone and such, but I also get to teach tennis lessons to the little kiddies. whee I'm raising the future tennis players of tomorro! xd

That's about all that's up with meh. =x  

Susue

Alien Invader

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 2:01 am
ArgHHh !! so many assesments coming up .. and i realised i know NIL!!!
argHHh .. gotta start studying hard ~_~ ...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:18 am
i live on the isle of wight... heard of it??
thought not...
it's off the south coats of england and there's not much where i live. a roundabout... two roundabouts in fact, and a beach, and a chip shop... i don't like chips...

i was painting t-shirts and glass at work yesterday! my work rocks. i just help kids paint stuff or make stuff. and i get paid to do it!!

stressed about to start my a levels sooon... gah! but not before i go on holday to amsterdam XD  

Acis

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:44 pm
arghhh..so quiiet in here.,,,
gotta gfo to work now ..
so make some noise chisa!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:36 pm
GhoSt-X
arghhh..so quiiet in here.,,,
gotta gfo to work now ..
so make some noise chisa!!

*Clangs some pots and pans*

I'm supposed to be at work, but I have a really sore throat... staying home and finishing some illustrations instead xd  

Chisa
Vice Captain

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:07 am
WhooOOO okays ...
~_~ ima crazy ..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:37 pm
about to watch muse on channel four here in the uk
it's the v festival!!
love that band!! they're having an extra member today cos the bassist chris killed his wrist playing football sad
they have a new video out for their next single, butterflies and hurricanes, it's on the web in streaming fornmat... but it doesn't work properly for me which is really annoying
i will be forced to kickmy pc soon... i'm missing out sad sad sad sad sad sad sad  

Acis

tiranaki

Fashionable Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:45 pm
Myeh... I don't feel so good... hmm, has feeling bad ever affected your work or your ability to work?

As for where I'm from, that would be Puerto Rico, a small island in the Caribbean, we're a US territory (sorry, they preffer the term "commonwealth") and well... I'm deathly proud of who I am and where I live.

*bangs head on keyboard* sorry... headache. I wonder how many other masochists we have here... probably most of us, I mean, I dunno about you all, but I'll stay by my computer even though my world is falling apart. I could have a fever and need to go to the hospital and still refuse to stop working. Heck, I've taken my computer with me to the hospital.

*huggles powerbook*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:16 pm
tiranaki
Myeh... I don't feel so good... hmm, has feeling bad ever affected your work or your ability to work?

As for where I'm from, that would be Puerto Rico, a small island in the Caribbean, we're a US territory (sorry, they preffer the term "commonwealth") and well... I'm deathly proud of who I am and where I live.

*bangs head on keyboard* sorry... headache. I wonder how many other masochists we have here... probably most of us, I mean, I dunno about you all, but I'll stay by my computer even though my world is falling apart. I could have a fever and need to go to the hospital and still refuse to stop working. Heck, I've taken my computer with me to the hospital.

*huggles powerbook*

Sighhh I know how you feel. My throat is really sore at the moment; I think it might be infected xp Gotta go see a doctor tomorrow... its stopping me going to work and out, but not keeping me away from the computer heart I don't think I'd be able to take my computer with me to a hospital though; I don't have a laptop sad

I just found out I have 2 tests and a major assignment over the next 2 weeks... and I haven't been listening in lectures all semester sweatdrop I have a lottttttt of catching up on work to do. Then I still have some illustrations to finish off for an online magazine, and submit my portfolio to places so I don't end up working as an I.T person after I leave university xp  

Chisa
Vice Captain

GhoSt-X

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:19 pm
if i have a l;aapy id briong it everywhere..
gotta get me one at the end of the year..
i dont know if i owuld want a mac tho..
i have bad experiences wid macs ..  
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas