Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SkullWatch gang hideout Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm
SkullWatch is an old gang, founded by students at Black Rose Academy years ago.

The hideout is an abandoned warehouse located in a run down neighborhood in uptown. The only entrance to the warehouse that isn't boarded up is the door in the alleyway. All of the windows, except for one in the front, are shattered and boarded up. Inside, there is an empty bar table positioned against the wall, and a few leather sofas here and there. On the walls are old SkullWatch signs and posters that have been long forgotten about.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm
Rotago walked down the alleyway, in his fox form, and saw the unboarded door. He walked up to it and started scratching at it and pushing on it, trying to open it. He didn't succeed and started staring at it. biggrin amn...: He though as he heard someone walking down the alleyway from the street.

User Image  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 pm
Melody heard scratching at the door and went over to open it, un doing the lock and looking around...What the?Theres noone here...then she heard yipping and looked down to see a little fox walk into the building.She nodded figuring that was the visitor and then she looked around again before closing the door and locking it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:49 pm
Rotago ran past melody and ran up to one of the couches scattered across the warehouse. He looked around him and noticed that this girl was the only person there. He also saw all of the SkullWatch signs and posters all over the walls. :She must be a gang member... But I thought SkullWatch died out years ago...: He thought. :I have to figure out how to talk to her...: He jumped down and tried to transform. He started to transform but near the end of the process he started to turn back. He started to fight it and the transformation lasted for a couple minutes. He was finally able to turn into his human and he laid on the floor exhausted.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:04 pm
Melody looked past her as she saw the litte fox run in the other direction.Panic went through her mind as she thought about a stranger there that could learn her secrets or stael her weapons.She ran up the stairs after the fox and saw a human guy on the floor.She poked him with her foot and said"You okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:27 pm
Rotago got up and looked at her. "Yeah, I'm fine..." He said sitting down. He held his head in his hand, a bad headache washing over him. :Finally able to transform again...: He thought. "So, who are you? I'm Rotago..." He asked.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:33 pm
"Melody Lugosi"she said and shook his hand."and are you sure your okay,i think someone left some medicine in teh bathroom if you need any"She said surprised she was being nice...god I hate meeting people....  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 pm
Rotago shook his head and stood back up. "I'm fine, just a headache." He said looking around. He didn't quite know where he was. He looked back at Melody. "Melody huh? Tell me Melody, what is this place? I mean, there are SkullWatch signs hung all over the walls, and it sorta looks like a hideout..." He said.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

melody477

3,600 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:06 pm
"This used to be the hideout of the gang SkullWatch way back close to when Black Rose academy was first founded but a century ago it died out..or so everyone thought.There were others that came here to join the rebels who were bringing back SkullWatch..mostly people who had no other options rareley the people who couldn't find a dorm and just wanted a place to sleep...Unfortunatley I'm the only one left who will even come near this place.Everyone else is too scared,that's why I was kinda surprised when you were scrathcing at the door"she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 am
[img][img]http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/peanutbutta302/Roleplay Characters/126074579860176-1.jpg[/img][/img]

Dimon walked up to the alleyway when all of the strangers who were traking down the fox were gone "huh............wonder what those guys wanted.........." he said as he climbed ontop of the dumpster to use as a homeade ladder to get in a broken window. he figured the warehouse would be perfect for target practice. he knew about Skull watch but Dimon was one of those people that can fight with deadly execution, and being a vampire he has 6 times the strength and speed of an elite athlete. before he jumped down to start his marksmanship training he saw two dark figures from below, so he decided to wait and listen to what they were saying "could they be skull watchers?" he said to himself in extremely low volume.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 am
John faded onto the roof of the building holding a MG36 as he heard of the gang here and due to his need for blood which he got from a former wife and along the powers that he got from his planet he was more up to the task then most people and his lack of respect for humans that fight the weak was one thing that would make him show then no mercy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:38 am
Dimon pulled out his spaz 12 when he heard footsteps from the roof "looks like there is more people here......." he quickly but silently hid behind a couple of crates, pumping his gun.  

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 am
John kicked the door that went to from the roof to the floor below and he walked in seeing nothing but he could smell the beating hearts of people and as soon as he looked around once more "A Vampire well i am not alone here i hope they are looking for blood as well" he said as his eyes turned black with red rings in them spinning as he scanned the room again  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:03 am
Rotago nodded at Melody. "I just came here, out of curiousity... But, if it's alright with you, I'd like to join you. Maybe start SkullWatch up again. I need a little excitement in my life, I can't play the good boy all the time..." He said. :I know SkullWatch was a dangerous gang, I know... But I need something...: He thought. Then he heard the pumping of a shotgun. "Who the hell is that?!" He said. He pulled out a pouch of powdered wolfsbane and a dagger and went to the window. He looked through the spaces between the boards and saw Dimon. :What the hell is he doing here?: He thought.  

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:08 am
Dimon quickly tackled Rotago and put his hand over his mouth "Rotago shut up! were not alone...........someone is in here trying to kill you......i can see him right now......the spirits let me see in complete darkness....here...." Dimon whispered to Rotago as he handed him a long combat knife. "we have to leave now. i came here to practice my shooting. but someone is here to kill you....lets go...." Dimon released his hand from Rotago's face and pulled him up silently "wheres melody?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff