Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
No turning back: a halo RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm
It is the year 2552. Children are being kidnapped and thrown into the spartan programs, being trained to become killing machines. A handful of the program recruits have escaped and now need to be chased down and recovered immediately. Expect retaliation an violence from the recruits. Bring them back ALIVE. there have also been sitings of covenant in the area. Over and out.
Name:
Jumpsuit colors: (if your a spartan recruit)
Species:
Appearance:
Weapons: (only small arms if your a spartan recruit. Pistols, knives, smg's , ect.) (if your a marine, then you can have assault rifles, BR's, Shotguns, and a sniper rifles.)

We do need scientist and people to chase down those who are spartan recruits, so please don't just be a spartan. And yaoi, yuri, ect. Are allowed and plus, even though you have to start with small arms weapons, you can find better weapons later on.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm
Name: Acid
Service tag: SA- 0695
Jumpsuit colors: White primary, cobalt secondary
Species: arctic fox
Appearance: white fur, slightly muscular arms (due to augmentation), blue tribal tattoos on left arm. Ocean-blue eyes.
Weapons: combat knife, SMG .

Acid is strafing down an ally way, looking behind himself every two minutes to make sure he's not followed. "damn, where am I gonna go?" says acid.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:49 pm
Tier 1 Unit Wolfpack

The Cleanup Crew

Name: James Wolfe (Team Leader, Code Name: Alpha Wolf)
Service tag: LW-5012
Clothing: Marine combat gear.
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Grey fur, scar over muzzle, natural muscle, Beret with Major insignia
Weapons: Assault Rifle, Combat Knife

Name: Shayla Harrison (Medic, Code Name: Beta Wolf)
Service tag: MW-1232
Clothing: Marine Medic Gear
Appearance: Light Grey fur, slim figure, cap with Red Cross
Weapons: SMG, Combat Knife

Name: Jonathan Kline (Point Guard/ Support, Code Name: Big Dog)
Service tag: HW-9439
Clothing: Marine Assault Gear
Appearance: Black Fur, Heavy Build, sleeves torn off, usually seen with a cigar
Weapons: Shotgun, Combat Knife

Name: Matthew Lewis (Sniper, Code Name: Death)
Service tag: SW-7734
Clothing: Marine Recon Gear
Appearance: Brown Fur, Light Build, Boonie hat, Sunglasses.
Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Combat Knife
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

James gathered the team, "Okay, listen up, we got a rogue experiment out running around." he began, "We have orders to take him ALIVE, John, I'm lookin' at you."

John was loading shells in his shotgun, "What?" he said, with mock innocence.

James continued, "This guy is supposedly a Spartan, so, keep an eye out, this guy could actually be a threat."

Shayla rolled her eyes, "Yeah, just like the rebels... a 'threat'."

Matthew knew his particular part in this play, and he grabbed his rifle, and moving up to the top of a building for overwatch.

James rallied the rest of the team, and began sweeping the streets, "Alright, he can be anywhere, watch your sectors and shout if you see anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 pm
Acid dashes down the alley way, ducking behind cover and staying in the shadows. Acid tilts his head around the corner and sees a squad of marines a few yards away. he pulls his head back immediately and looks down at a rock on the ground. he picks it up, and tosses it diagonally away from him to create a distraction so he can cross into another alley way.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:15 pm
James' ears perked to the noise, and he motioned for John to check it out, he and Shayla headed toward the alleyway, "Hmph, I guess he thinks we're green-horns." he said.

Shayla grinned, "Let's show him who he's messin' with." she said, and she got her SMG ready.

Matt was looking through his scope, "That was a rock, came from that alley, you're going the right way." he said, to James and Shayla, "I'll lose sight of you as you enter, re-positioning." he grabbed his stuff and he rappelled down the building, moving to a more desirable location

John growled and regrouped with the other two, "Trying to play games with us..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:24 pm
Acid hears the foot steps getting closer and decides to run away at top speed, hightailing it down the alley way, diving around a corner and continuing to run, when an explosion is heard behind him, and a squadron of grunts emerges from a burning building. "you've got to be kidding me...." Acid says to himself.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:47 pm
James ducked into the alleyway, "S***, Get down!" he switched his earpiece on, "Command, this is Wolfpack, we are in sector four-four-two-five-niner, We have a lead on the target, but Covenant are at our position, We need support."

There was a pause, then a voice said, "Copy all, continue after the target, strike teams are being deployed."

James nodded, "Roger, Wolfpack out." he said, "Come on! We're going to catch him." he said, and he sprinted after the rogue and the others followed.

Matt was in position, "Wolfpack, I see... covenant! F***, they're attacking!" he said, "Engaging, keeping an eye out for the rogue." he said, and he fired, killing an elite, and the grunt behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm
Acid continues running away, picking up a plasma pistol from the ground and ducking behind a wall to rest for 2 minutes.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:08 pm
James said, "Cover me! I'm getting him." he leaped over a low wall, and he made a dash to the corner, he readied his assault rifle and he aimed it around the corner, "Stop! I will shoot you, I just won't kill you." he growled, and he said, "Put the weapon on the..." he looked at a giant blue ball, "Damn, get down!" he said, and he tackled the spartan, and then debris flew over them.

James coughed, and he looked up, noticing Acid was getting away, "Oh no you don't!" he fired his entire magazine at his legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 pm
Acid continues running, the bullets grazing his legs. he lets out a yelp of pain, but continues running away. "MAYBE NEXT TIME" Acid yells behind him.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm
"Damn it!" he yelled, and he was suddenly lifted into the air, "Wha? No! Get... away!" he said, to the elite the held him by the neck, "Stupid... split-chin!" he grabbed his knife, and thrust it through the roof of the elites mouth, "Die!" the elite dropped him, and staggered away and fell over, James picked up his rifle and reloaded.

The he noticed his leg, burnt and he groaned, "Damn that rogue a*****e..." he said, and he sat there and waited for the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:49 pm
Name: Francesca-225
Service Tag: FB-225
Jumpsuit Colors: Pink (Primary) and Black (Secondary)
Species: Nekomimi
Appearance:
User Image
Weapons:
User Image
Pistol

User Image Francesca fell out of her chair as the officer slapped her. The light swung back and forth over the table. "ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!" he barked. "Where is that b*****d rogue lover of yours who escaped Wolfpack?!"
Francesca coughed and looked up. "I know you know where he's headed..." the officer said. Francesca coughed again and smiled. "So that's why you won't kill me..." "I won't kill you because you're important!" he yelled as he kicked her. "But that doesn't mean I won't beat your uncooperative a** to a pulp!" "Look," a marine stepped forward and shrugged. "He doesn't know anything. And even if he did, that f*****t is so stubborn that you'll probably kill him before he says anything important..." Francesca's eyes narrowed and focused on the marine. "What... did you... just... say...?" The marine walked up to Francesca and looked her straight in the eyes. "I said... You will probably die before you say anything important, f*****t." In a second she was holding him up by his throat. "f*****t?" her voice was suddenly deep now. She squeezed harder. "f*****t?" The marine choked as the officer raised his pistol. Francesca threw the marine into the officer and the pistol flew out of his hand. She quickly grabbed up the pistol and shot the officer point blank in the head. The marine pissed his pants as she aimed the gun at him. "Oh, and by the way, I'm a freaking girl!" She yelled as she unloaded the pistol on his face. She grabbed the keys from the officer and escaped the room.  

kousAI_01

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 pm
Shayla nearly spazzed as she saw James' leg, "Goddamn, what did he do to you?" she asked, as she started to treat it.

James grunted, "Plasma mortar, knocked him out of the way to keep him alive."

John smirked, "Aw, true love..." he said, "Hey, he got away."

James growled, "Shut up, you and me are going to find him." he said, standing up as Shayla got done injecting the Bio-foam, "Shayla, stay with Matt, lock this area down."

James ran after Acid, thinking, "I'm going to have fun with this..." he said, already planning the capture.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:31 pm
Acid runs, limping every few steps. "damn! The covenants here?! That's two things I need to worry about now!" Acid said. "gotta keep running. Gotta keep running!" Acid thought to himself.

12:00 A.M

Afew hours pass, and acid leans against a wall, slides down to a sitting position, and goes to sleep with his SMG in his hands.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm
James had told John to go back, and he was following the blood trail, "Come on you..." he said.

He noticed a figure, and he growled and he pulled up his assault rifle, and then kicked the rogue in the face, "I saved your a**, and then you run halfway across the freaking city." he snarled, and the said, "What the hell is the matter with you?"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff