Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fur High (School Rp) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:32 pm
Welcome to Fur High, a prep school for all of creatures of the world. Our educational system is the best in the world, with several different subject to help the kids excel in life, and the staff is always ready to help a chid out. We are well equipped with the latest books, a fantastic library, and the best gym and equipment on the market. If you live too far, we offer dorms to house your children while they are here. Each one has a three bedroom, two baths home that they can share with their friends or to make new ones. So sign your kids up today!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 pm
Summary:

Alright this is a three story high school. ((What the hell I know, but I think it will fit with all the equipment they have))

K first floor has the gym, indoor pool, library, and a sound-proof music room. Second floor, all english and foreign languages, you know that stuff. Third is the math and sciences. Outside is the track/football field. Each dorm can have three furs in it, (ik seems weird but I think like a college/highschool thing) and four floors, NOT CO-ED. Left is for guys and right is for girls. Teachers have their own house or live in the building for teachers, same as the dorms.

Rules:

1. Basic rules here people. No God mod
2. Romance...it will happen in schools. It is welcome.
3. Violence, no weapons all fists.
4. Semi-lit people. No one likes a one liner.
5. Classes happen all the time. Just show up.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:57 pm
Skeleton:

Students;

The one who put me here: (Username)
Name: (Read it)
Race: (....really)
Sexuality: (.....)
Place to Live: (Live in a house or what dorm number, FINALLY)
Classes: (Pick the classes you normally attend)
Bio: (Tell us about yourself)
Pic: (Pic or description.)

Teachers;

My employer: (Username)
Name: (This again)
Race: (BORED!!! LOL!)
Sexuality:
Place to live: (Second verse same as the first.)
Class: (Which class do you teach. There are four of each subject and you can teach more than one of the same subject)
Bio: (Dang that last one was long)
Pic:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:15 pm
List: Ok this is the tough part.

Dorms:
Females Rooms:
A1:
B1:
C1:
D1:

Males Rooms:
A2:
B2:
C2:
D2:

Teachers (These are co-ed. For fun)
A3:
B3:
C3:
D3:

Classes: This is were the teachers say what they teach.

Gym
Music
Englishs
Creative Writing
Art
French
Spainsh
Maths
Sciences
Coaches
Nurse
Principle  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm
Profiles: Yay!

Teachers:

My employer: The Final Kira
Name: Kiba Oomaki
Race: Black wolf
Sexuality: Straight
Place to live: Owns a place
Class: Algebra 1 & 2
Bio: Kiba was a student at this very school before graduating know what he wanted to be. He was always a ladies man, most seem to flock to him for no reason, and though he's had all that love, never had love himself. Now he's returned to old stomping ground to teach young minds as he was.
Pic: Profile

Students:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:09 pm
The one who put me here: N64DD
Name: Julia Trickston
Race: Desert Coyote
Sexuality: Straight
Place to Live: Dorm B1
Classes: Art, Physcial ED, History, Science, Math, and Algebra 1
Bio: Julia is always mistaken for a child for her little size, she practically loves books. She always goes to the libary during recess. She is known as a repulsive, assuge, and tricky coyote.
Pic: She has light chocolate brown fur, a medium long snout. Her bangs are white, and she has a yellow dress with sleeves. She has legwarmers to keep her ankle blisters safe. Her paws are soft. Her eyes are a amber, and she has small, square glasses. She wears a heart shaped necklace and she has ribbons on her right ear and tail.  

N64DD

Friendly Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:33 am
The one who put me here: kiara tiger
Name: kiara khan
Gender female
Race: white tiger from japan
Sexuality: lesbian
Place to Live: dorm d1
Classes: english(*kiaras english isnt brilliant but she tries her best,) pe (mostly dance martialarts and gymnastics), art and history
Bio: kiara grew up in rural japan in a shinto monestery she had to emegrate to england after her home was destroyed by a war . she was livng with her mum and sister before coming to the school she donet liek talking about her past or her family
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:58 pm
My employer: ...
Name: Joey
Race: gooey shark
Sexuality: Gay (Eeew! =P)
Place to live: a few streets ahead in an alley in a box
Class: Art, Science
Bio: Joey used to be a normal shark, yet in the mainstream of life, an accident occured, the creature has become 100% goo, no one knows how he managed to remain the shape of a shark, but however you put it, He is a very nice person, though his age is unknown, he somehow seems to look like an 18 years old.
Pic:
Gooey Shark  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:49 am
The one who put me here: Fallen Angel Accalia
Name: Reika Nero
Race: Folf (Wolf-fox hybrid)
Sexuality: Bi
Place to Live: C1
Classes: Creative Writing, Art, Science.
Bio: Reika's comes from a semi-wealth family, who wanted her to go to a more prim school, but she chose not to; instead she decided to go to Fur High. She loves to write when she has the time, as well as draw on occasions, and spends most her time playing her bass guitar.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 am
*The one who put me here*
Lord D Vanity

*Name*
Dahvie Von Kurt

*Age*

*Gender*
Male

*Race*
Wolf

*Sexuality*
Strait

*Place to Live*
A2

*Classes*
Arts (All), P.E., Bio, Botany, Algebra 1

*Bio*
Dahvie's family had passed away in a tragic fire. He was sent to Fur High by the government so he would have a place to stay and to have a good education.

Dahvie is playful and loyal, it's in his nature. He can be very aggressive at times, but rarely to his loved ones. He will attack if you harm his friends or family, hence his loyal nature. Be kind to him and you will have a friend for life.

*Pic*
(Ignore the fact he doesn't have clothes in this picture. I'll add pictures of him in clothes shortly.)
Dahvie

*Description*
Dahvie is a black male wolf. He stand approximately six foot in height and weighs about 160 lbs. He is slightly muscular, he's not a "Super Body Builder" but he has his strengths. His ears and tail are tipped with a dark red and he has a red line of fur lining his spine. He also has a triangular shaped birthmark under his left eye. He wears two spiked bracelets, one on each wrist, and one spiked anklet on his left ankle.

Hex Sableye

Newbie Grabber

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Jack-pot 100

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:47 am
((shall we begin then guys or shall wait for more people?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:01 am
The one who put me here: Kairo Yakazu
Name: Kari Yamaki
Race: Brown wolf
Sexuality: Bi
Place to live: A1
Classes: Music, Creative Writing, Art
Bio: Kari is a shy but sweet girl, usually sitting off on her own. She doesn't think that she is beautiful, so maybe someone can show her that she is...
Pic  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 am
Open!!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:19 am
Kari slowly walked into the Art room, hugging her pad to her breast. Sitting down in the back left corner, she slowly pulled out a pencil and started to draw.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:28 am
Kiba was in his classroom, writing in his notebook about all the lessons and students that will be in his class this year. "Man, my first year as a teacher. Should be good, I guess." He said, as he looked around at the quiet room filled with desks and board covered in chalk dust. He stood up from his desk and started to write rules on the board and who his was. Mr. Kiba Oomaki.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff