Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Tool... or something more? (1x1 with Saia Kakaru) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am
This is a OcxFemHaku RP with Saia Kakaru. I'm going to use the first post or two to give some backstory into the OC I've got planned to use.

User Image
Raikyo grunted as the Scorpion kicked him hard in the abdomen, the dark bluish gray body armor bending and absorbing the impact as he stumbled backwards, his black hair falling over his glowing silvery gray eyes. The tips were a deep blood red as the green armored villian with a large green tank on his back and titanium tail with a barbed spike on the end over the acid nozzle, whose true name was Mac Gargan, swung the tail and forced the red and blue suited hero known as Spider-Man to evade the strike. Raikyo, whose birth name was Alric Yashida, drew back one hand and shoved it forward, a semi-transparent arm of bluish violet energy slamming a hard palm heel strike into Scorpion's back and forcing him to stagger. Scorpion's tail flicked around, slamming into Raikyo's skull even through the dark gray helmet he wore. He flew backwards, slamming hard enough into the rooftop to shatter the helmet into fragments and skidding on the back of his shoulders before dropping over the edge of the rooftop down towards the river nearly four stories below. Spider-Man leaped over, aiming to leap after the young hero, only to see a splash far below.

Alric's body twisted as he hit the water, his eyes closed as a prismatic aura of bluish violet energy engulfed him. It detonated into a flash of light which engulfted him as he vanished, the metahuman hero vanishing from New York for good. Alric knew he was different... as the jinchūriki for the Eight Tailed Dragon known as Itmen Kaldaka. He was able to manifest the semi-benevolent demon's youki, though doing so left him drained since he didn't know much about the abilities of the demon. He clawed his way to the surface, the silver claws retracting as the tiny scales melded back into his skin. He coughed up what seemed to be a couple of gallons of water, swimming towards the nearest shoreline. He didn't recognize the forest he saw, nor the mist shrouded surroundings. He grimaced slightly as he pulled himself out of the water, hearing the demon's muttering about transferring him home. He tuned out the demon unconsciously, his gray eyes scanning the trees cautiously as his dark red hair fell over his eyes. He had dyed his hair darker mainly to dissuade questions he didn't have answers to and partly because he wasn't that fond of the dark red hair with his steel gray eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 am
User Image
Alric grimaced, his steel gray eyes scanning cautiously. He knew his dark blue shirt and pale gray body armor was soaking wet, but didn't care at the moment. He felt his mind being pulled deep within himself, his dark blue pants and pale gray boots twitching slightly where he lay on his abdomen as he resisted the call in his subconscious. He knew he had a cut leading from the right side of his ribs to just below his sternum from where the Scorpion's tail had narrowly missed him. He felt himself succumbing to Itmen's call, even knowing he'd be left unconscious as a result.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:38 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Flipping her hair over her shoulder, she gave a brief "I'm off," to her guardian and caretaker, Zabuza, before leaving the little shack. It had been just over a week since they'd been approached by the scumbag Gatou, and quite frankly, Haku needed to get out of the house which still lingered of his disgusting presence. Honestly… I can't believe that Zabuza is even contemplating to take that job… She shook her head in defeat. Still yet, I can't complain. We need the money. And I'm only his tool; I'm not supposed to have a voice in these kinds of situations. Haku thought to herself, reminiscing about when she had sworn to only serve as his tool from that fateful day.

Coming to a clearing in the forest, she saw an unusual sight in the forest; a boy lying face down upon the ground, soaking wet. Setting down her herb-collecting basket, she slowly walked over to the boy, observing him. He didn't seem to be much older than her, and his choice of clothing was very unusual, even for ninja standards. He wasn't wearing the hitaiate, the trademark symbol of any ninja in this world, which meant he probably wasn't after them. Still, the fact he was here this far into the forest troubled Haku, as hardly anyone ventured into these woods alone. The thought of killing him crossed her mind, and she briefly brushed her fingertips over the hidden needles in her kimono. No. I have to figure out what he's doing here. I don't want to needlessly kill people. Haku scolded herself, shaking the dark thoughts from her mind. Gently placing her hand on his shoulder, she gave him a gentle but firm shake. "Hey. Are you alright? It's bad if you sleep out here like this; you're sure to get sick."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 am
User Image
Alric's eyes slowly opened, glowing a faint teal for a few seconds before fading to the usual deep steel gray as he pushed himself to his hands and knees. He exhaled a curse under his breath, noticing the blood trickling from his body armor. "Gargan got lucky," he muttered to himself. He felt the wound itching and knew within a few hours it would be healed and would be just another scar on his body; usually the scars on his body shone an odd silver color, likely due to his odd Kekkei Genkai, as Itmen had called it. His dark red hair fell over his shoulders as he managed to push himself into a kneeling position. "It's kinda obvious I ain't in New York anymore... though considering I was knocked sixty or sevety meters into the water, I'm lucky all I ended up with was soaking wet clothes and a scratch," he said softly. He knew the girl wouldn't know what he was talking about and knew he'd have to explain it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:35 am
User Image

Backing away minimally as he got up, the blood trickling out of his armor. "You're hurt." she stated, ignoring his mutterings. This boy certainly was strange, as his manner of speech (and the topics he spoke of) sounded so alien to her. After a moment's hesitation, she made a simple gesture with her hand. "Stay here. I'll be right back." Haku said quietly, returning to where she left her basket.

After foraging around for a few minutes, she had collected enough herbs to sufficiently treat his wound. Returning with the basket, Haku kneeled next to him, beckoning him to come closer. "Take off your shirt so I can see your wound better." she commanded softly. Though it was unusual for her to even interact with anyone besides Zabuza, leaving this boy, so close to her age, wounded and alone wouldn't sit right with her. Despite what she was (a mere tool), she wished to kill as little as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image
Alric blinked as the girl shifted away. He heard a low chuckle as he unbuckled the armor, letting it fall off of his chest before he heard a faint scraping sound. He grimaced slightly at the ripped shirt before he dug a couple of fingers into it and ripped it off completely, showing several faded silver scars, especially one that looked like claw marks going down over his right shoulder across that side of his chest. He closed his eyes, letting his senses expand as he concentrated. Other than the girl... there's someone else, he thought as he heard a whistling sound and shifted, moving from a kneeling position onto the balls of his feet as he fluidly moved, his arm whipping down and across as the odd weapon he absently recognized as a kunai was snatched out of the air. He heard the crack of the steel as the wisps of silvery steam faded, his hand and forearm covered in what seemed to be narrow interlocking scales of metal while his fingertips had slightly curving half inch claws. He hurled it back, knowing his strength was greater than any average human due to his unusual talents. He heard a low grunt as the blade flew into the trees,sensing and smelling the blood. He was crouched on the balls of his feet with the tips of his unshifted hand barely touching the ground. A slight grimace flckered over his lips as the hasty bandage on his forearm near the ground was slowly stained red. He'd forgotten that a couple of thugs had managed to leave a gash up the outside of his forearm before he'd ended up... wherever he was.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:59 pm
User Image

Examining his chest, she couldn't help but stare at his scars. Wounds don't heal to be that color. Just what is this boy and where did he come from? Haku wondered to herself, lifting a hand to feel his scars. Her fingertips barely made contact with his skin before he whipped into action. Whipping her head around, she saw his… his arm or claw hurl the kunai back at its owner, and instantly cursed herself. I was trained better than to let my guard down! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Leaping away from the strange boy, Haku crouched down low, glaring at him coldly. "Just who are you and who are you working for?" she hissed, mentally recalling where all her needles were. She didn't want it to have to come to this, but when it came down to it, it was his life or hers. She'd deal with the other offender later, since she could track him down by the smell of his blood. However, now that she thought about it, she could smell his blood too. Looking him over, she noted the growing red stain upon the ill prepared bandages on his arm. No. Don't you dare get distracted again. Focus. If he's here to kill Zabuza, then I must eliminate him. Scolding herself, Haku continued to glare icily at Alric.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
Alric shifted, feeling the itching as the shift from vibranium to flesh reversed. "For a time I was an experiment... trained in military techniques and skills of interrogation and stealth. I escaped and made my own way for a while, though I found out later they'd kept my mother as a prisoner and went to retrieve her; found her dead, unfortunately, from suicide. She hadn't gone alone, however, taking no less than two dozen heavily armed soldiers down with her.. and those were the ones closest to her," he said, knowing his voice was emotionless. "This ability to shift my skin into metal is my Kekkei Genkai; my senses are quite a bit keener than average, while my healing factor is somewhat slower than the one who is my genetic father. My name is Alric... and I don't work for anyone but myself," he said coolly. He noticed a flash of dark tan and slammed a hand down, flipping into an Au and dropping an axe kick onto the large rock that shot at them. He flipped onto the balls of his feet and apparently vanished, moving much faster than the human eye could track. A pair of kunai clanged in mid air, deflecting to the side sharply before a blur of tan and black flashed to the side. Dark red hair flashed as Alric reappeared, catching the man's forearm before the kunai drove into the side of his throat. The snap of breaking bone was sharp before he shifted, driving an elbow into the man's lower chest before the man choked sharply, blood spraying as the metallic armor impaled him as the short spurs on Alric's elbows cut into skin. The armor covered his arms and shoulders as well as the sides of his ribs, though most of his muscular torso was bared in the damp air. "You won't live long enough to attack us again," Alric murmured before he drove an open hand into the man's forehead, slamming his head hard enough into the tree behind him that the man's skull simply exploded.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 am
User Image

Haku didn't bat an eye when the attacker died by Alric's hands, but merely continued to stare at Alric with an emotionless face. A kekkai genkai user… just like me. He's so much like me… Memories flashed back into her head, though she mentally brushed them off. Instead, she decided to try and keep her emotional guard up; she would be of no use to Zabuza if she let herself get distracted. "Why did you kill that guy? You had nothing to gain from his death." Haku questioned, trying to scan around for any more attackers. She had learned long ago that these kinds of people rarely ever travelled alone, and it was highly likely that his partner was still hiding somewhere in the trees. Crossing her arms, she tried to appear like she wasn't onto them.

After scanning the trees and surrounding foliage, she found just who she was looking for. Leaping away from Alric, she jumped over to the hidden ninja, not using her speed as she was still unsure if he was a comrade or an enemy. Coming into closer range, she threw a few of her needles into the ninjas throat and chest, if only to stop him for a second. Landing next to him, she forcefully grabbed his arm, holding him still for her next move. Driving one of her needles deep into his eye, Haku made sure it hit home before releasing the dead body.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm
User Image
Alric grimaced. "Actually, I was only aiming to knock him out... the blow to the chest cracked ribs and likely drove bone splinters into the aorta, which would have killed him anyway," he said with a frown. He wasn't sure how he'd made the guy's head explode like that, though he knew it hadn't been his strength, which compared to the average human was roughly four to five times normal at weakest if the person was able to bench press two hundred fifty pounds. He exhaled, striding slowly towards where he'd seen the girl. He cocked his head as he heard a slight rattle, not sure why it sounded so familiar. He looked down at his arm, which had blood dripping from it as well as a subtly rippling aura of bluish silver. I've not noticed that aura before... something is very different about this place, of that I'm certain, he thought. He let his arm bend slightly, noticing that his nails were a deep silver. His gaze scanned around cautiously as he moved on the balls of his feet in a fluid movement, though a keen eye would notice he was bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet as if to an internal beat. He glanced at the odd tattoos Itmen had had him place onto his own skin. Storage seals, he thought as his dark red hair shifted in a cool breeze. He absently noticed that his wounds had already healed into thin silvery scars as he tore away the bandage on his forearm. "You might as well show yourself, mon ami," he said quietly. He heard a deep chuckle behind him as a faint whistle of air gave away the attack. He vanished, flickering out of sight and reappearing several feet away. He cocked his head at the tall man in gray and black pants with the large sword held roughly where his shoulder had been an instant before. The man's gaze flicked to him as if considering something about him. His head tilted slightly as if gauging the scars on Alric's body before he half turned at a boom as the top half of the tree he'd driven the odd attacker's head into fell, looking as if it had exploded from within. Alric cursed under his breath, recalling his unusual concussive abilities when he didn't control his strength. It tended to cause concussive shockwaves when he struck things and didn't hold back which usually tended to be rather destructive. "A Iwa-nin... don't know why one of them would be around here. Haku... who is this kid?" Zabuza said lazily. He cocked his head at the kid's wary stance, faintly amused. He has the same look in his eyes I do... he isn't afraid to spill blood when necessary, but it's obvious he ain't from around here, he thought.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image

She inhaled sharply at her guardian's voice, having already known he was in the area from a short while ago. "He's not our enemy. He also doesn't seem to be from anywhere near here either." Haku replied to Zabuza, leaping down from her kill. She stood in front of him, shielding Alric behind her. Even though she'd just met the boy, she didn't want Zabuza to kill him unless Alric gave them reason to. For the moment, Alric seemed to be neutral, if not on their side. Moving closer to Zabuza, she whispered in his ear. "I think he's lost; it seems like he got caught up in a teleportation jutsu or something. Either that or he's a bit crazy." She informed him, based off of the snippets she'd heard Alric muttering to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Zabuza cocked his head slightly as the boy picked up a odd dark gray vest. Is he a Kiri-nin or something else? he thought warily. Alric rebuckled the body armor onto his torso and shifted his weight. "Where I came from... let's just say things were very different, though I do know others with similar talents, such as my genetic father, whose healing factor was similar to mine, yet his offensive abilities were quite different from mine," he said idly. He held up one hand, fingers spread as what seemed to be foot long metal blades slid out between his knuckles. "Due to my particular mutation, I am able to mimic his attack capabilities... I do warn, however, if your sword is made of ordinary steel, these will cut cleanly through it," he said. He inhaled slowly, his head snapping around sharply. "We're not alone," he muttered. Zabuza tilted his head. "Maybe you can assist us with our current contract... though I don't trust Gatou at all," he said cautiously, hefting Kubikiribōchō onto his shoulder. He noticed the kid looked somewhat surprised that he could heft it before he saw the kid's head turn sharply and heard his mutter. He saw nothing, nor did he see anything as his gaze flicked to the trees. After several seconds, he heard distant laughs of Gatou's bodyguards. He glanced momentarily at the kid, thoughtful. How did he know they were there? he thought, somewhat interested though his facial expression didn't change.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:46 am
User Image

Haku tensed when Alric demonstrated more of his abilities, biting back a hiss of aversion. As calm as she usually was, she was a tool to Zabuza, even if it meant her sacrificing her life for his; she would protect him with her life. She nearly retracted her earlier feelings of detest when she heard him signal more enemies. He's… quite the character. she found herself thinking. Appalled, Haku quickly cleared those thoughts from her mind before dropping down into a battle-ready position. "Shall we go for it?" she asked Zabuza, fingertips relishing the feel of cool steel. Eyes locked on the targets, she mentally began picking out pressure points on their bodies to hit. The Hunter-nin training was paying off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image
Zabuza tilted his head, listening as his gaze tracked the ragged gray and brown clothing and haphazard body armor of the targets. He knew as well as Haku did that Gatou wasn't to be trusted further than either of them could throw the irritating midget. Perhaps the Oni Brothers will find Tazuna and save us the trouble of dealing with him if and when he decides to come crawling back, he thought. Alric noticed the girl's tension in her body. "Relax, mon amour... if I meant to attack either of you, I would have already done it... besides, it's better to stick with people who have some idea of the situation around here than kill needlessly," he said with amusement, using the French term for 'sweetheart', though he doubted the girl would realize it. He knew his voice had deepened slightly, gaining a rolling lilt to the vowels as his natural Irish accent slipped into his voice. He smirked slightly. "Besides, if I were thinking of attacking those on the other side of the trees, I'd likely aim for disabling points rather than lethal ones... and I know enough pressure points for that," he said with a half smile. Zabuza tilted his head fractionally, his gaze unconsciously flicking between the targets whom he recognized as a pair of Gatou's bodyguards and Haku's new friend. Seems he has some combat experience, at least, he thought. "Disable them... if they know nothing useful, we'll put them down," he said quietly in reply to Haku's question. He shifted his weight and was somewhat surprised to notice the boy was already loping into the trees, the odd knuckle blades retracting into his skin and healing over in flickers of blue chakra to silvery scars as he watched. Interesting... could he be related to that Inuzuka clan of Konohagakure? he thought. He doubted it, since the boy didn't have their clan markings; it was possible, however, that the boy was somehow related to them since his capabilities leaned towards tracking. Unless I'm mistaken, he would likely lean more towards Taijutsu than anything, he thought.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 am
User Image

When Alric addressed her with the foreign term, she quirked an eyebrow towards him. Though she didn't understand the language, she could at least tell that he was calling her something slightly different (it seemed) than what he'd called Zabuza. I wonder what that means… mon amour… sounds… nice.

Haku couldn't help but tilt her head to the side when he began to discuss his attack strategy. With her body language, Haku seemed to be saying "Oh?" to him, almost giving him a silent challenge. Not taking her gaze off of Alric, she murmured a response to Zabuza. "Hai, wakarimasu," was all she said before disappearing off to disarm and disable the body guards. Perching upon a tree branch above the pair, Haku paused to think. Two against one… not too easy for merely disarm-- Her thought process was cut short by Alric's appearance, which surprised her slightly. Alright then. Odds are fair. Even though I can kill them before they even knew I was nearby. Trying to get his attention, Haku made silent gestures that they both should take out one man each. Even though she could easily handle both buffoons with her speed, she knew Zabuza would like to see this boy in action. Removing two needles from her stock, she threw both of them at one man, aiming to pierce his neck. Though it seemed like it, she wasn't aiming to kill him; merely put him into a temporary state of death. Watching, Haku clenched her teeth ever so slightly when the attack struck home. Waraji, the shirtless man, fell over as if he was dead. Perfect. Looking down at Alric, she waited, curious as to what he would do.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff