Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
a fight for the barrier (closed w 3and starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:30 pm
My name is Kirisuto Nagano Meaning 'the barrier of angels and demons'
I am a Wolf anthro
I am 16 yrs young but to many i sound and act 12 various times
I am a sophmore at yukada academy for the gifted. Im mostly studying art.
Personality? im a sweet person with bipolar disorder. im extremely sensitive when people criticize me about my work being ugly which caused some detentions.other then that im protective about my friends scared of needles,thunderstorms and my father.
Likes Cooking, Music. art
Dislikes Bugs, mean people, idiots

~past~
Kiri was just 7 when she met the princes at the neutral new years party. she was the only girl brave enough to play with them but not at the same time. She taught the angel how to dance and the demon how to cook. they both had one thing in common though. they didnt like sharing her. she had lots of fun though. her last words to them before they left to their realms were. "Take care! i hope we meet again!"

~now~
Kiri was 16 now and just entering sophmore year. she wondered about the party since it was close to the day that she met them. when the demons and angels agreed to make a treaty as long as they obeyed the laws. She heard new students were arriving and couldnt wait to meet them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 am
My name is Kenshin Takeshi
I am a Wolf anthro
I am 17 years old... at least, I look like it.
I am a Junior at Yukada Academy for the gifted.
Personality? I'm a demon, I tend to make things hard on people. Why? Because I enjoy it. I'm still trying to figure out why I'm even here, and maybe I'll just end up leaving the mortal world.
Likes Music, Fighting, misfortune of others.
Dislikes Overly nice people, annoying people, idiots.

-Past-
Kenshin always admired Kiri, he never understood why but it was just that bond that couldn't be broken. He seemed to let himself slip into darkness when she left, and he stayed there since.

-Present-
Now he sees that she is back, and now he wants to meet her again, perhaps making him feel whole again. He will have to put up with mortals, but he was going to have to, or he wouldn't get to meet her.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:07 am
(we will begin ounce we find an angel)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:54 pm
My name is Shinobu Hatake [X]
I am a Wolf-dog hybrid Anthro
I am 21 years of age, but act like I'm 5 at times.
I am a Senior at Yukada Academy for the Gifted. I plan on majoring in one of the Arts when I graduate.
My Personality?? I am extremely enigmatic angel with a big disposition and depicted as a perpetual student, unable to graduate because of persistent absenteeism. While prone to bizarre behavior. I am a perceptive person who cares for my friends but often express myself tactlessly, shamelessly, and not generous with my money and food. I also expresses my desire for things in rather.. "quirky" ways.
Likes: Working Hard, Food[eats anything, no matter what it tastes like], sleeping.
Dislikes: being woken up, getting hit, cooking, being pushed around.
-past-
When he was younger, Shinobu ran away from heaven, unable to dance as beautifully as the others, and fell to earth. He met an endearing young girl and cherished their time together. He didn't want to leave.. Or loose to the demonic being that he often saw hanging around her. But his duties as an angel dragged him back to finish the work he had left undone.

-Present-
Once again brought back to earth on a mission, he names himself in the name of the lord and starts work emediately, but unable to graduate. But he'll soon find out why he was sent.

[SPAZZEDITED.. again ;3 ]

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm
Enzer was humming down the classroom hall and her ears and tail perked as she heard famillar voices. No way... they cant be... i thought they were too busy being kings of their realms. Opens the door and sees a crowd of girls swooning over the new students.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:00 pm
My name is Cain Domions [x]
I am a Wolf antho hybrid
I am 18 years old
I am a senior at yukada academy for the gifted. Im mostly studying music
Personality? I'm calm and quiet
Likes Music.
Dislikes People refering to my scar

~past~
When i met Kirisuto she was an amazing girl but when she left I rebeled agest god and got kicked out of heaven and ended up down here

~now~
I found out she was here and I wanted to see her again but I have to deal with mortals  

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 pm
Kenshin rolled his eyes, Mortals, such easily swayed creatures. he thought, attempting to ignore the clamoring of the girls. He sniffed the air, and he stopped, That smell. It... it can't be... he looked at the door, and he saw Kiri, and he involuntarily stood up. She's HERE?! he exclaimed silently.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:15 pm
"Gang way fuzzballs make!...room" enzer was nose to nose with two demon wolves. at least she thought one was a demon. she was first nervous but giggled in excitement. "Cian! Kenshin! i cant believe your here!" hugs them both. "So your the first two but.. the teacher said their was a third... oh well come sit with me!"  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:16 pm
Cain walked in the school and sighed he rubbed the scar on his nose he sighed and grabbed his guitar from his locker he sniffed the air he smiled Kenshin "hmm a demon" he whispered his eyes widened "Kiri?" it couldn't be her

Cain then entered the room he grinned "Kiri..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:23 pm
Ken smiled, and he hugged her back, a rare action he did. Normally he'd push someone away for such an act. But this was different, "Kiri... it's been far too long." he told her, giving her the mock 'tsk' expression, "I was afraid you forgot about me." he said, and he looked at the others, Hmph. he said, disinterested..  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:32 pm
Kiri giggled and forcefully sat them in desks. One on her left and the other on her right." This will be so much fun!" Ive been studying really hard since i left the neutral party. Nooow enough of my chatter." Opens up a bentobox filled with meats and ramen. "I hope you like it. When the teacher said students from different realms were coming i thought aliens..no offence. So i made this. But."she only brought two chopsticks.."um maybe i should had thought this out more.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:39 pm
Cain sat down and looked at her laughing a ton of things happened since he last saw her he looked down at the bentobox "I'm not hungry" he said softly

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:40 pm
Ken smiled, "I'm fine." he said, "I'm not too hungry." he motioned for her to eat, after all, he was just happy she was around again, he sat there patiently watching her eat, and he said, She's older, I'm surprised she remembers me.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:48 pm
She ate as much as she could before music class began and puts strawberry riceballs in their mouths." I worked hard on this...the least you can give me is your opinions." The teacher walked up. "Ok class today were gonna pratice broadway musicals. Any wish to give a sample?" Enzer raised her hand.  

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:49 pm
He gotten up "I need to get back to the music room" he said getting up and walked to the room he sighed again and held his arm his black wings came out

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff