Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Roaming the camp Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image
iris let out a small sigh as she slipped through the portal, helping Inna out with a happy smile. "here we are. I'll go get nightshade for you.... Unless... Do you wanna surprise him?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mayah playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image

He smirked. "You bet your a**, I do."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:45 pm
User Image
"alright then, follow me" she chuckled, her eyes glimmering as she started through the camps towards the med tent. "he's been busy lately... so i'm sure that seeing you will make him smile." she hummed, letting out a sigh when she spotted her brother just step out of the tent in a bloody shirt. "he must've just gotten done with operating..." she mumbled, pointing him out in case Inna didn't see him.

Mayah playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Quickly hiding behind a tent, Inna bit his lip, keeping himself from running to his love, taking him in his arms, and rushing to a tent to make desperate, passionate love to him. "So how are we going to surprise him?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
"i have a few ideas..." iris chuckled softly, glad her brother was too busy talking with another patient to see them. "but my favorite way is to say that i couldn't find you, but that i did find some old friends... and then have you pop up." she grinned, gently fixing the man's hair.

Mayah playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image

The Frenchman nodded. "Perfect. Let's do it."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image
"alright. so... you stay here until i motion for you to come up?" she offered, smiling at him.

Mayah playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

Once again, he nodded, smiling.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
Without another word, the succubus turned and ran up to her brother. "hey night! i'm back!" she smiled, giving him a small hug.
"did you find him? is he here?" the pale boy's soft voice echoed as he glanced around for his boyfriend.
"i'm sorry.... i couldn't find him..." iris mumbled, feeling slightly guilty as she watched her brother's hopeful smile disappear into one of pain. "but... i did bring back some of our old friends..." she hummed, gently hugging him as she motioned for Inna to come up. "i'm sure you'll be happy to see them."
"i-if you're sure.... " night sighed, closing his eyes as he hugged her tighter. "i just.... i just miss him so much..."
User Image

Mayah playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:32 pm
User Image

Inna snuck up behind Night and wrapped his arms around his waist, his lips ghost-kissing the back of his lover's neck. "Hello again, my love," he whispered.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
Night half jumped when he felt another set of arms wrap around him, his face burning as he felt those lips nearly on his skin. he half didn't believe it.... until he heard his lover's voice. "INNA!" he smiled, quickly spinning so he could give his boyfriend a huge, long awaited kiss. "oh my gods i've missed you sooo much!" he sighed, holding him tightly as happy tears streamed down his cheeks.
"i'll....leave you two to catch up.... besides... i've got to go back for some others..." she sighed softly, pulling a hand through her hair as she slid through another portal
User Image

Mayah playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

Inna grinned, tightening his arms around Night's waist. He then backed into an empty room, locking the door as he did. He then lay Night on the bed, pinning his boyfriend's wrists above his head. "Nowhere near as much as I've missed you," he whispered, kissing his lips desperately and urgently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
the elemental blushed darkly as he looked up at Inna, his eyes glowing through the darkness as he kissed back with a passion, his eyes closing as he managed to lift his hips enough to press against the older man's body.

Mayah playah

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

The Frenchman moaned at Night's hips and pulled away from Night's lips, moving on to his neck. He gently bit an 'I' and a 'C', suddenly causing Night's neck to bleed slightly at the end of the 'C'. Licking up the blood, he smirked, now sucking on the tiny cut.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff