Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Moscow, Russia Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm
One of the places on earth that speak English enough to communicate. This is were the Plucking of Troops, as Ray calls it, Began  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm
Ray sighed and laid in his bed. he looked at Jacob and looked out the window again. "say, mind making me some food?"
Jacob laughed and threw a jug at him. "Im busy, make it yourself."
"Come on bro! give it up! if you cant fix that Virus not, its not gonna work! i wish youd put it away"  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:33 pm
User Image
"why do you two always argue over the dumbest things?" iris sighed as she formed in the middle of the room, a light smirk on her face as she stood there in her military uniform with her hands crossed over her chest.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:36 pm
"you know miss, there is a door right over there" Roy sighed "besides, the only people who look like that are the elementals, but they are all...." he stopped cold and Jacob looked at the girl.
"WHo are you?"  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
the succubus let out a long sigh and shook her head as she strode over to Ray and gave him a long, passionate kiss. "now, don't tell me you've forgotten what i look like after just two years..." she sighed, leaning against him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:42 pm
Ray kissed the air for a second and looked at her. "IRIS!" he laughed and hugged her waist, pulling her onto his lap. "I missed you so much!"
Jacob looked at Iris. "Well, looks like somebody lived. what happened to you guys? you all just vanished! you, Devil....." he sobbed for a second "rose and lilly...."  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:50 pm
the succubus gave a tiny smile as she hugged him closer, some how managing to hold back her instincts that were screaming to bed him right there. she turned to jacob and the joy fell from her face. "we were...kidnapped... by Eris." she mumbled, holding onto ray tightly. "she took us to the realm of the Discordidae, where we were all tortured..." she sniffed and bit her lip. "but..... with the help of my brother and sister.... most of us managed to get out alive..... "  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:54 pm
They both gasped. "I can't.....i don't.....how......" Ray sputtered, but jacob spoke
"Hes trying to say that we think we know why your here: but what can we do to help?"  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:59 pm
"we've formed an army.... but, you guys don't have to fight if you don't want to...." she mumbled, curling into ray even more. "but we need you there.... its tough... and not being able to see those you love when you don't know if you'll be alive the next day is something that's taken its toll on us all..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:23 pm
"Ray, go. i must get our special weapon" Jacob said as Ray nodded in aggreemence. he stood up and walked to the back room
"So, lead on?"  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:55 pm
"we're going to France first. everyone else is gathered there..." she sighed, unable to keep control as she kissed him, hard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm
Ray kissed her back, just as hard and leaned on her. "well, lets go then eh?"  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:46 pm
"not yet...." she sighed, pressing her body against his as she wrapped her tail around his thigh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 pm
"but...what of the others sweety?" he said and held her tightly against him. he missed her, so much, but he did have his priorities straight. "I dont want them to wait" he said and kissed her nose softly  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:58 pm
"but i can't wait any longer...." she groaned, grinding against him as one of her sleeves fell off. "its been two damned years.... and i'm starving...." she sighed, rubbing his shoulder while kissing his neck up to his ear, where she nibbled softly.  
A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff