Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castle by the Sea Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

A huge and beautiful castle that towers over the shining sea. Surrounding the gorgeous piece of architecture are jagged rocks that threaten anyone that come near. But of course, it is the Castle of the Sirens, after all.

Wait... Shh! Do you hear that? Listen closely... Yes, it's music... People are singing, their voices are so beautiful.... It must be the Sirens, singing their tunes of joy and sorry out by the waves.

Let's follow the sound.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The water was beautiful today. Fish of all types jumped out of the water to greet the air despite the waterfall's strong currents. The waterfalls were always beautiful. They stormed the sea and surrounded the large, ice white castle like a curtain, a curtain of water, the small water droplets that rained away from the waterfall toyed with the sunlight and created rainbows that colored the white castle.
To put it simply, the castle was irresistible; and that wasn't even what made it fantastic.
The voices. That's what always gave the castle its grace. Surrounding the castle, deafening the roar of the waterfall, singing in unison with the birds, were the songs of the Sirens, the majestic and deceitful creatures of the sea. They were all as gorgeous as their voices were, and they all had a wonderful taste for blood and bones.
All except one.
Leaning against the balcony, his eyes down to the sea, was the young prince of the Sirens, letting out a heavy sigh as the wind played with his snow white hair. He didn't stare at the shining fish, he didn't stare at the rainbows against the castle, he didn't stare at the strong waterfall. No, he was staring at the sunken ships that still reached out of the water. A few people - or should he say Sirens - were working on sinking the ships further or taking some materials with them to use. The prince frowned and sunk his face further into his arm. A race of murderers, that's what he was a part of.
And he was going to be their king in less than a year.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
iris let out a long sigh as she made her way cautiously up to the castle. she had to admit, the music was amazing; the view was spectacular. if she were on a boat; she'd love to die there. but then, she wasn't. she was making her way across a small path that was hidden by the castle. her steps were graceful, almost dance like as she nearly swayed to the sounds of singing.
she let out a long sigh as she finally made it up to the castle, her sapphire eyes immediately landing on the depressing sight of a siren prince. "what're you being so depressed about?" she asked softly, tipping her head to the side as the words slid off her tongue in her typical gentle Greek accent. "do me a favor hun and smile?" she purred, having to slap a hand over her mouth at the words. it'd been a while since she'd had such a strong pull for someone. and even longer since she'd had a feeding. no wonder her succubus instincts were taking over.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Two thin swords came across Iris's neck like scissors threatening to close. "My, how did you get in here?" blinked a white-haired knight to her left.
"Hmph. We should kill her now." the second knight growled softly, his grip tightening around the hilt of his blade. "She is a Succubus. Probably sent here to assassinate the king."
Upon hearing his title the prince straightened up. The sunlight shined down on the balcony and gave him a godly appearance as he turned to face the people in his chambers. "We kill enough. I don't want another death today." his naturally melodic and charming voice wavered as his lavender eyes scanned the girl. She looked familiar...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
"do you mind?" she huffed, taking an annoyed step back. "those words accidentally slipped out." she huffed, closing her eyes as a small bottle of red liquid formed in her hands. taking a quick drink, she sighed and then opened her eyes again. "there... better now? but really, Roy darling, don't you remember me?" she purred, a slight smirk on her face as she pulled a hand through her navy curls, turning them black. "its only been two years, i do hope that you haven't forgotten my aunts as well..." she sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm

All hail the king...

Roy eyed the woman suspiciously. "I've had a lot on my mind lately." he muttered and waved his guards down. He waited for them to reluctantly set their swords down before he continued. "Just tell me your name."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:05 pm
User Image
"Iris" she smiled, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at him. "i'm amazed. you truly did forget me." she pouted again, playing with a strand of hair as it shifted from black to navy to whit and then back to black.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm

All hail the king...

The half-breed's suspicious look shifted to odd. "Iris..." he murmured the name and vaguely remembered seeing her once or twice. But where...? He blinked to get out of his flashbacks and stared at her again as she played with her hair. "Something's different about you." he noted.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:29 pm
]
User Image
"If by different you mean I'm not sadistic, I'm not cold, and I'm in rush to get back to my family who's at war... Then yeah, I'm different" she sighed and let the pep drain from her face. Truly, she wanted to get his first because she knew he'd be a major help in bringing her aunts home safely.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:36 pm

All hail the king...

"War?" he mused and glanced over at the ships, or what was now just a floating piece of wood.

((Hey send me a link to the latest in another life))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image
"Yes war... Against Eris. We're finally taking her out" the sucubus sighed before she looked down. "but... There's something you should know..." she sighed, glancing to him guiltily. "daisy and Carnation are missing in action...."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 pm

All hail the king...

The prince's eyes widened as he heard this. "What?" he breathed and sank to the ground, staring ahead of him numbly.
The swords went back against the girl's throat. "You've upset the prince. It's not helping your case, demon." the black-haired knight growled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
The sucubus gave a sigh as she turned to white mist and floated through the swords like a ghost. I'm sorry that you had to find out like this... But I'm here so I can bring you to where my family is, I'm hoping that with you there, they'll sense it and gain the will to fight again. she muttered, offering him her hand.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:29 pm

All hail the king...

Roy looked at his confused knights then back at the demon. "Don't do that again, they're already on edge." he sighed and rose to his feet on his own. He turned back around and let the rainbows coming from the waterfalls twirl around him. "I... I don't know. I just recently got back here, Iris. You should've seen the state this place was in before I came here. I don't know if they'll like me leaving them again..."
"Actually, Sire, I think it is a marvelous idea." Zen intervened. "They are the ones you love, right? Your people will understand if you leave. We can take care of ourselves in the meantime." Foolish half-breed, was all that went through the knight's mind during his talk. When the Sirens and humans learn of their king leaving them under a Succubus's orders they'll riot, then I can take the reins and become king. All I'd have to do is make sure the half-breed is killed during the war.
Bennacio eyed Zen carefully. He had that dark look on his face that the knight got shivers from. Zen was a very mysterious man, a distant one, too, and Bennacio didn't like it. He didn't like it one bit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:16 am
User Image
"right sorry, i forgot they don't know...." she chuckled softly and took a few steps back. "but, i was thinking maybe they'd come with? after all i wouldn't want to be held responsible for you if you got hurt during the war..." she sighed, putting a finger to her mouth. "i know you're good with swords and all, but still; Eris does know how to take advantage of people's strengths." she sighed, looking to the knights. "please? would you come with too? i'd rather not have another war on my hands.." she murmured, knowing full well that if anything bad happened to Roy that the sirens would call another war out on the succubi.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff