Amaryllis
  Silver
  Kyle
  Soaren
View Results

The Feeling After Surgery

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 am
Hello all! I'm the feeling after surgery, but you can just call me Dizzy or Numb.
I've been making a few characters recently and I'd like to find someone to roleplay with them/ want to know if anyone's interested in them.
So, I'll just get to posting them in this thread~

I'd be happy to hear any of your plot ideas! And just in case you're one of those people who can't really come up with plots on your own, I've got a few plot starter type things in mind for some of them already. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 am
females

User Image Name: Amaryllis
Nickname: Some refer to her as the “Garden Fairy”
Age: built 40 years ago, designed to look like a 20 year old
Race: cyborg(but believes herself to be just a gynoid)
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke(leaning more towards Uke)
Personality: soft-spoken, caring, hard-working, attentive, courteous, graceful, winsome
Bio: Built 40 years ago for a wealthy older woman to help her with tending to the yard and housework, Amaryllis is the successful combination of a young human girl who used to go by the name of “Susan Duvo” and a robotic body and operating system. All of her memories of her past life were erased, but she kept her charming and passive demeanor. Now that her owner of 40 years has passed away, she is to be given to or sold to a new owner.

User Image
Name: Victorique Camoria
Nickname: Silver
Race: fairy
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Personality: scheming, manipulative, selfish, sadistic
Bio: Silver is the name she gives in her introductions with her victims; knowing her real name is against the rules of conduct of her race. She doesn’t need real food to live, only the negative emotions of others. Because of that fact, she’s a rather cruel individual who really loves to mess with the minds of the weak. She doesn’t just love to rub the harsh truths of the world in their faces, though. Victorique also loves to tease her victims, getting their hopes up and then squashing their fragile hearts. She likes to pretend she knows everything, but one of her weaknesses is that she really isn’t as knowledgeable as she puts herself out there to be. Only being seven years old she hasn’t had time to experience much of life yet. Not that she really needs it, she’s been doing just fine as it is.

Lucky Explorer

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:47 pm
males

User Image
Name: Kyle Johnson
Nickname: (no nickname yet)
Race: human
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke
Personality: friendly, shy, modest, dependable
Bio: Kyle couldn’t choose between two of his passions in life, writing and art, but he ended up going to a school for graphic design anyways. A lot of his high-school career had been very bad thanks to his depression worsening and thoughts of suicide increasing in number by the week, but he’d somehow managed to push himself through it all. Nowadays, he’s looking to meet new people(even if he’s too scared to say hello first) and make new friends who won’t judge him for living in a fantasy world in his writings and drawings.
User Image
Name: Soaren Calciphett
Nickname: some have begun to call him “ The Red Sigh”
Race: demon
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke(leaning more towards Seme)
Personality: sarcastic, orderly, prideful, bold, a secret masochist
Bio: After showing great promise in his ability to anger humans and turn them from their paths of good, Soaren was promoted and given the job to keep even demons in check and from getting too powerful. Though he always(or at least up to this day) wins his battles, he loves it when they fight back~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:50 pm
[[reserving this post for plot ideas and such]]

What each character would work best in as far as setting/genre:

Amaryllis- sci-fi, near-future modern world
Silver- fantasy, modern fantasy
Kyle- modern realistic, fantasy(only if sucked into your fantasy world somehow), modern fantasy
Soaren- fantasy, modern fantasy

What kind of characters would or would not work well paired with them(in general):
Amaryllis- Not many character types would be awful with her. Someone sweeter and more open would probably be easier to pair with her, but there's nothing saying that someone a bit more closed off would be impossible to work with(as long as it's a character you think has a chance of developing into someone who could be open with her).

Silver- The only problem with Victorique is that your character is going to have to be able to draw either enough interest or sympathy from her to get out of the category of being "supper". They can't be too weak hearted and kind, but they'd also have to not threaten her to the point where she would just flee.

Kyle- Kyle will get along with anyone willing to get along with him. Though, that person would have to be able to tolerate someone so super shy and socially awkward.

Soaren- Sympathy isn't won easily from this one, so anyone too weak may just get overlooked by him. Make sure your character could handle someone with a mean streak and lust for power!  

Lucky Explorer

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:01 pm
<3

Oh, and it's probable that faster responses will happen if you quote me. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:48 pm
<3

Hello. I'm interested in Soaren Calciphett. I have a few characters here, though if you don't like them I can always make up a character to better fit. I was thinking some demon kid, that would be fun to play, and I have a picture I've been dying to use and it would work for that.
As for my pre-made characters there here ----> Click Out of them I thought Zolin Ohtli would be the best.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:38 am
NykinaEverlynn
<3

Hello. I'm interested in Soaren Calciphett. I have a few characters here, though if you don't like them I can always make up a character to better fit. I was thinking some demon kid, that would be fun to play, and I have a picture I've been dying to use and it would work for that.
As for my pre-made characters there here ----> Click Out of them I thought Zolin Ohtli would be the best.

Thanks for the interest! He's one of the one's I'm particularly itching to play.
I'm kind of concerned for how things would turn out for poor little Zolin if you threw him in the ring with Soaren, though. I feel like his overall cute and kind nature might just set Soaren off... and we want our characters to get along!

But you said you have a different character in the works/ in mind? I'd be interested in meeting him. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:52 am
<3

He seems like he would be fun. Yeah I thought about that, but he was only one I could think of slightly. But yes. I've got another guy in mind. Love his picture. Let me know what you think. I like to write in first person for my profiles, but I always type in third when I'm actually RPing.

User Image
Name:
Aias Baal Zebul
Race:
Demon
U/S/S:
Seke.
Bio:
Well lets see, I grew up in your average demon family. Which mostly meant allot of fighting. There is no such things as blood ties when your a demon, its fight or simply be killed, and everyone is out for themselves. Being the youngest born I was at an extreme disadvantage. Before I had turned two my siblings had already tried to kill me about 7 times. Don't ask me how I'm still alive, cause clearly I don't have memories from when I was that young. But I lived, and it seemed the way I avoided death then had struck a bit of fear into my siblings. Guess I was strong even as a child. So by the time I was 5 they seemed to have given up on ending my life, even started to actually act like siblings with me. But as stated before, everyone always wants something, the same went for them. They could put on mask of 'loving' brother and sisters, but even then I knew they really weren't. But with our parents long dead, they-all of them-wanted to rise in power. And how do you do that in the demon world. Why you kill of course. Humans and other demons alike. Its all about the fear and power. And with me as their dub leader, my siblings planed to raise to the top to the pack. However being a leader was kind of a doubled-edged sword, while I had all of them to my beck and call, the moment things turned south they turned on me as well. There isn't any loyalty among demons.
Personality:
I guess you could say I'm a bit of an a**. Frankly I do not sugar coat or hold back my words just to avoid hurting peoples feelings. In fact if I find a button I can push that will break someone I don't like I will happily exploit it. On that note, I'm truly not much of a fighter. That's not to say I can't, quite the opposite. But I prefer to hang in the back and let others get their hands dirty. If I am doing the killing I like to do so slowly, with no blades involved. I don't use anything to end someones life, I like to mental torture them, because for me its so much funner to watch people destroy themselves. 200 is actually a young age for a demon, and it sometimes shows. I don't like to be told 'no' or for someone to say I 'can't' do something. I have a bit of a temper, and a mouth I care not to control. But it seems even with my age I've managed to make quite a few people on edge when they talk about me. After all, I'm already this strong, just imagine how I'll be when I reach my full potential. Its a thought most do not want to think about.

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:28 pm
NykinaEverlynn

I like him; he's a cutie~
And with the story you've got for him there's at least one reason they'd meet: Soaren, working for some higher-ups, needs to investigate and size up any potential threats.

But where do you think our setting should be, or at least for when they meet and we can go from there?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Thank you. I adore the picture.

Yeah, I thought about that when I was writing it. Hmm, well the can meet up cause of that, maybe his brothers and sisters could be like 'you should kill him' and that's how they meet. Or I had an idea when I was writing his bio, that his siblings made a big mistake-something like they took on someone to strong for them, or they got caught trying to sneak into a place very off limits-and they get caught. Well instead of taking the fall, they blame Aias saying he told them to do it, even though he knew nothing about it. So your guy could be sent to get him cause now his become to big of a problem.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:10 pm
NykinaEverlynn

The later option makes more sense to me. It's up to you whether it was because they tried to break in somewhere or got into a fight with someone to big for them, though.
Oh, how do you feel about first posts? Do you like writing them or should I be the one to start it? And where should we rp? A thread or pm?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:24 pm

I think I'll have them break into some classified place, maybe trying to get information on some higher level demon. I'm fine with doing first post if need be, though if you want to start it off by all means. I prefer the threads over PMs, but whatever you prefer is fine with me. Since this seems like it may get a little violent, PMs might be a safer bet.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm
NykinaEverlynn

If you're only worried about the violence then it still should be alright to just stick to a thread if that's what you prefer. Annnd.... I'd rather if you started us off, if you don't mind. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Alright well then Thread it is. So if you don't mind getting up the thread I'll start us off on the first post. Just put our profiles in there.  

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lucky Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm
NykinaEverlynn

Our thread has been made~  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles