Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Lucifer Heiland versus Katsu Naikiri [Victor: Lucifer] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:52 am
User Image

In a massive field in the night, the two will begin.

xXThe_Epic_MuffinXx

Sergeant Bloodhound

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 pm
(Aight Bloodlhound. Ronmaru OHKO'd you last time. Let's see how you do on equal rank.)

User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ
Takigakure's "Light Runner"

"For my whole life, I have known only loneliness and inferiority..."

Lucifer would seem to appear as an afterimage, standing rooted in one place, his hands already forming a very short series of seals. He would remain in the same stance, his eyes scanning the field. He was completely silent, and even the slightest of noise would alert him. It was time for Katsu to show up; Lucifer was ready. If someone were to look at Lucifer's heels, they would see a strange...pulsing, as if something were exiting and reforming at a constant rate.

Obviously, seeing someone just standing in one place, holding a single seal would be distressing enough. Anyone with Dojutsu would see multiple chakra types intermingling in his body at this point in time. It was plainly obvious that Katsu was in for a surprise.

"Will I ever feel like a true person?"

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:01 pm
"Hi~ Heiland Buddy!" Katsu mused, immediately charging his opponent with intense speed, slashing down his katana. As his blade slashed down, an invisible arch of chakra bled off it and launched itself forward, as to cut the Heiland if he back stepped. His smile gave it away; he really wanted to kill this person. The irrational beast, Katsu, charged in with nothing but killing intent, one of the only offense-specialized shinobi out there, always taking the first move, not patient enough to have a waiting match to let the enemy attack first like almost all the other shinobi in this tournament might do.

(#1 Heiland-Hater VS. Heiland)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:00 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

Upon Katsu's entrance, Lucifer's preparation of the Lightning Sage technique was complete. When Katsu attacked, both his initial strike as well as his chakra slash would appear to strike Lucifer for only a moment. What he'd hit was an afterimage, and the real Lucifer was right next to the afterimage. This meant that he was directly next to Katsu. Unfortunately, the man's arms were down along with his blade, leaving him entirely open. Lucifer would merely step on the ground, releasing one of the three jutsu he had prepared. The Bracken Dance would erupt underneath Katsu, threatening to impale him from below while the Joukai's Heaven Strings shot down from the sky, preparing to pierce him if he leaped into the air. All the while, Lucifer's eyes were focused on Katsu's limbs, the final stage of the Mist Stance Style prepared if he needed to take evasive action. Between the Lightning Sage Technique's boosts to his speed and flexibility, as well as the tremendous reaction time boost of the Mist Stance Style...it was likely that Katsu wouldn't hit him at all.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 pm
Katsu, recognizing the Mist Style immediately, decided to take it up a notch. Though the moment he decided that, the ground erupted under him and spikes attempted to impale him. On instinct, he shed his skin and used it as a shield as it almost skewed him from behind, kicking off of it to avoid any other attacks the Heiland might have used, which is when the threads of light also pierced the clone. “Ha? See, this is why you Heilands are so annoying. Your face says it all, you’re probably thinking something like *I’m so much better than this guy*, right? ” Katsu stated, giving a helpless shrug and lifting his sword and readied a vertical slash, though he was nowhere close to Lucifer, he still continued. The moment he finished the cut, he performed a shallow jump, moving at the exact speed Lucifer had reached a moment before with his Lightning Sage and Mist Stance, while Katsu was currently using neither. His stride was in a straight trajectory, stopping just as he made another cut, this one horizontal and aimed for Lucifer’s neck. At the moment he slashed, he took a solid footing on the ground and had his other hand on the lower half of the hilt, giving him more power and allowing him to overpower Lucifer if he even attempted to block.

Chakra: 829/842

((Don't forget, you still need to call out the ninjutsu you use))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

Unfortunately for Katsu, Lucifer didn't wait to see if his slashes were something like the Greater Chakra Edge. Instead, he moved with his high speed once again. This time, Lucifer would appear at Katsu's side in the middle of his slash, taking care to appear at the disadvantageous side of Katsu--as to prevent him from merely continuing his slash to attempt another strike. Once he was there, Lucifer formed no hand seals. "YuraYura Ranpu." He said with a grin. Suddenly, his entire body would become a brilliant flash of lightning chakra, blinding Katsu if he were looking at Lucifer at all. With this cover of light, Lucifer would activate the Rewire technique in his fist as he aimed a punch straight at Katsu's head, the ability of his Shuurai Tekken Do style making his fist move more quickly than the naked eye can detect. In order to avoid this technique's detection, Lucifer whispered the jutsu when he cast it. If this one fist were to hit the most likely blinded--and already swinging--Katsu...it would be game over.

Especially since the vertical slash from before was now heading straight at Katsu's own back if he had decided to release another chakra slash. The worst part for Katsu? Lucifer could still see through his flashing technique.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm
The flash blinded Katsu, which probably was going to last a minute or two until his eyes readjusted, but this didn’t disable him as much as it might others. The feel of the wind, the sound of cutting air. The Mist Style Users mastered the phenomenon of “Sound moving faster than light,” meaning how the body can hear and feel the waves of movement before the eyes can even translate it, though it was also blatantly obvious that there would be an attack following the hindering of the enemy, allowing Katsu to avoid the strike by shedding again and dashed out through his shoulder, away from where he felt his enemy being last as well as where he felt the attack coming from. Landing around ten yards away for safety, he realized that the opponent specialized, or at least used, light techniques, so thus decided to do something against it as well. He first performed the Hidden Mist Technique, stating his usage as the fog rolled in, to hide himself as he came up with a plan. He was at too much of a disadvantage by being temporarily blind, though he could probably still track movement nearby him, and he probably couldn’t shed his skin like that again, with the exception of “That” jutsu, so he had to be more careful. Katsu wouldn’t be able to use Mist Vision to see his enemy, but he had other skills at his disposal as well, though those could wait since he was sure that the Heiland had already prepared to act as he was hiding, taking a defensive stance.

Chakra: 806  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

As Katsu disappeared into the mist, Lucifer grinned. It was plainly obvious; the man wasn't aware that Mist had absolutely no effect on light techniques. However, Lucifer was done wasting time. After forming a short series of hand seals, Lucifer would begin to spin. Quite rapidly. Without warning, a fierce current of lightning chakra would whip up around his body, creating enough artificial light for him to use the Light Twister technique. Now, a large twister of raw light energy had formed. With his palms extended outward, Lucifer would perform the Lightning Beam technique from each hand, meaning that Katsu would be instantly diced to pieces by constant, merciless and Jounin-ranked blasts of lightning if he didn't see it coming. Chances are...he wouldn't.

The worst part was that every little particle of water in the Hidden Mist Technique was now being electrocuted by Jounin-ranked power. It was Lucifer's own lightning, and the Electricity Resistance training made this pretty much harmless to him, but such a wide scale shock--what with the hundreds of thousands of water droplets touching Katsu's body--the pain would be immense and most likely immobilizing. And if he were immobilized from the near-instant shocks that resulted from a foolish use of his own technique, he would be burnt to a crisp from the constant, burning and slicing beams of lightning power coming at him every second.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:26 pm
"Again?" Katsu moaned, being cut off from the waist and being electrocuted from all angles. The mist cleared, the technique being cancelled, and all Lucifer would see was a half burnt body cut in half, the waist near the torso half. Of course, Katsu was still alive, but his honed mind kept him calm, allowing him to play dead. He really underestimated his opponent, which he obviously shouldn't have. He guessed there was only one thing to do now. After his opponent's jutsu ended, he used the technique that would now save him. "Togiretogire Karada Karigoya (Broken Body Shedder)," He muttered under his breath, just as his mouth broke open, a new body came out, launching itself in the direction of Lucifer, his lower half being like a snake tail from the waist down. "Shukuchi," he muttered once more, the ground ripping apart as he passed over it. Along with his Mist Standard Sword style, he became faster than Lucifer, in both reaction and physical speed, drawing the Shimuri, the Blastsword, attempting to ram it into him and blow him to shreds. Katsu was still smiling madly, as if he hadn't been on the brink of death a mere second ago.
(So you don't have to check everything I just did, Katsu now has Ex+ Spd)
Chakra: 673  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:31 pm
(I just want to note something. It's stated that the broken body shedder costs massive chakra, in the show and the manga. Similarly, it's going to cost a similar amount here; I'd say 100 or so. Please remember that it won't just cost S ranked chakra or anything like that; you're literally creating a human, pretty much. That's all I wanted to say; I haven't really read the fight.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:26 pm
(That's fine.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm
(Never said it ended, and Lucifer is looking for something very specific before he stops. I'm under the impression that you just lost, but try to prove me wrong by all means.)

User Image

Ƚʊɔɨϝѯɍ Ҕҙΐȴдҋȡ

Unfortunately for Katsu, he had performed one unmistakable flaw. Lucifer's technique didn't end. Now, he was rushing into the same beams, most likely completely unaware that the technique had continued. with such a frontal rush while sporting such immense speed--with a snake's torso...it was likely that the beams would burn him to a crisp. Ducking under them wasn't an option; they were about seven feet thick from the ground up. This means that Katsu's original idea to lunge out when he believed the jutsu had ended was flawed. No matter how quickly he moved...Lucifer's twister would reflect his blade, and the speed at which he was spinning would spell contact with the beams at least five or six times before he made it to Lucifer.

From the way Katsu had blindly rushed in without properly checking, this would be likely to spell his end. Lucifer was searching--looking for a special sign before he ended his technique. Until then, he had no reason to believe that Katsu was dead. The worst part was that Katsu had already made such a forward lunge with the Reduced Earth technique that dodging to the side was probably not possible anymore. His hands were occupied by a blade, meaning no hand seals. And the second it would take to drop that sword would already result in contact with the beams. Really...it seemed as though Katsu had spelled his own end.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:54 pm
"Screw it, I want to win," Katsu cursed himself, deciding to use his trump card earlier than he planned. He charged in, and without performing any handseals, he summoned a second blade, a pure black one that was shaped like an ordinary katana, however this was his masterpiece, the weapon that he was perfectly in tune with. An aura of death surrounded him that Lucifer would feel. Not fear, but just the feeling of incoming disaster. As a beam approached, it was still much too slow to catch Katsu off guard, as he slammed Shimuri down and had it explode to boost his jump, as his aerial ability was rather limited now due to his slither speed technique, swerving himself over it. The moment he landed, he began moving again, able to increase his turning speed and sharpness due to his serpent half, before his enemy had the chance to stop and reverse the momentum. He moved toward the pillar/twister of light, able to feel the energy radiating off of it. One might assume that it would be the ultimate defense, however Katsu had the ultimate sword, moving at the same speed of Lucifer's rotation now, spinning around and keeping an eye on the beams to make sure he wasn't caught off guard by a sudden change. He jabbed his black blade into the twister, cutting horizontally through it. The blade couldn't actually cut light, but it was unhindered by it, at the least. He then put chakra into it, having a chakra edge form inside of the pillar of light, and due to the circular motion and circumference of the twister, it basically became a circular chakra edge that was collapsing inward. This, of course, was not a normal chakra edge. To seal the hit, Katsu used his chakra control and expertise into editing the chakra's structure in order to make a chakra edge capable of easily cutting through diamond. As soon as he finished this, Katsu sealed the Shimuri as he bit his thumb, forming handseals as he pulled back after finishing his slice.
((Ah, I made an incorrect assumption, my bad. But still, I have plenty of things that can save me in this situation. Also, what rank was that defense?
Also, I'm 2.5 ranks above you in speed now, so it's still pretty high above you, I think, unless I'm still misunderstanding something.))

Chakra: 673  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:43 pm
(I've got one problem with this post. My attack never stopped. Ever. So from the very moment you leaped up, you were being rapidly bombarded by my beams of electricity. There's no moment of 'surprise'. The beams were already there. Not approaching, not charging. I'm spinning at a speed to where the beams would pretty much slice everything in their way to pieces in a matter of less than one second. If you're in the way of them, there is no dodging. And the way I see it, you were perfectly happy to rush on in while the attack was still happening. In that span of time where you lunged--where you were unable to leap from the initial force of your Shukuchi--you would already have been immobilized or dead. Argue if you want, but you basically jumped into a still-existing attack and expected to dodge.

And if you'd like me to go even further back, you were dead pretty much the moment you allowed your 'body' to get cut in half. The rest of the lightning beams would've burned away everything as they went around and around at an insane level of speed. Lucifer is spinning so quickly at the moment that his light energy is able to create a twister around him. With speed like that, those beams would strike you with only milliseconds between each hit. Since they touched the ground as well, your fake body would never have had the time to even use the skin shedder technique.

See, I've already let stuff pass, Bloodhound. I don't want this fight to end in your defeat from godmodding, so I would merely ask that you accept the mistakes you've already made. From pretty much all standpoints, I believe it was your loss quite some time ago.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:49 pm
(considering the end of the only other fight that's ended i think that's a win for Muffin.... Tell me your other plans of defense before you use them and make a fool of yourself.)  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff