Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Armand Tikoshi versus Karuda Uchiha [Victor: Karuda] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 am
User Image

In a massive field in the night, the two will begin.

thefire158

Omoi Gensou Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:44 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Akatsuki's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

User Image

Karuda simply rocked up and waited, like a boss.

Culmination of Experience - Theme
Uchiha Blood - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image
To discover myself, is to discover my enemy.

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand sighed as he approached the battlefield. It wasn't really him him...more like an avatar or a manifestation. Or a ghost. He looked across and identified it as Karuda, his current teacher. "...great. Wonderful. Just friggin terrific." He could accept the inevitability of his defeat, but he might as well try something. Armand would provoke by throwing a single shuriken at Karuda's face.

||Jounin
||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

User Image

Karuda drew his tanto and flicked it slightly as the shuriken connected, sending it off course. "So... It's you, eh?" Karuda said, smiling "I wouldn't count on my victory, you see... You have alot more then me, I just have the experience... And to be honest with you... I'm really rusty."

"Well, seeing as you made the first move, even if it was half hearted..." He suddenly activated his Three Tomoe Sharingan. He formed handseals with increasing speed "Doku Hebihada Bunshin!" he called out, shedding his skin twice and forming them into clones, Karuda stood behind the the first one, with the second one behind him. The real Karuda used the Sharingan's perfect eyesight to strategically throw Belled Senbon around the area, that could be tugged VIA metal wires he held onto, if he was seperated from the wires the senbon would be useless. Of course the wires were very thin and in the night only a Doujutsu eye would pick up on them.

The first Bunshin made it's move too forming handseals, "Sokuryokudo Hebi" it said, it's legs seeming to transform into a tail of a snake, giving it better ability to move about, in tight situations. It pulled out it's tanto, and entered the Raiton Taiga weapon style, using the Speed Jab it moved with blinding speed at Armand.

The second one also drew it's Tanto and entered the stage but it stood perfectly still, amassing chakra.

Chakra:

First Bunshin: 35
Second Bunshin: 40
Karuda: 720

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand didn't waste time in moving. He ripped off the cloth that covered his own Three Tomoe and executed one of the same jutsu that Karuda utilized. "Sokuryokudo Hebi!" His lower body as well became snake-like, before he came in range with the tanto, allowing him to move quickly out of the way to the side from the tanto jab. He made several seals, picking up on the senbon embedded into the ground, as well as the faint wire. "Raiton: Shuurai (Lightning Release: Lightning Strike)!" He would only point at the senbon, and instantly, a bolt of lightning lit the sky and hit the senbon. This would send a powerful current straight up the wire and into Karuda, should he be holding it. Bells could be used in genjutsu...he couldn't take that risk. He also knew that Karuda was the sage of snakes...which also explained the clone standing still. He turned his attention to the clone and unfolded a fuuma shuriken from his leg, quickly launching it at the clone. It would have to move to dodge it. "I can't do anything when he's got so many damn clones running around..."

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

Chakra: 942  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:45 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

User Image

Karuda watched as the lightning hit the senbon, he would have let go of the strings if it were not for the slight problem... That lightning happened to move faster then him. He did let go on the strings, however he wasn't fast enough... The lightning still arched through the air and into his hands, causing great pain and some burning, also probably making them completely useless for handseals, at least for the present time. "Nice move, I knew your implant could see my wires, I was just hoping you didn't"

Karuda jumped back, emitting a Genjutsu causing sound wave "Youma Tacchi" he said, simply standing back after the deed was done.

The First clone exited the weapon style, it had limited chakra remaining. Armand had let the clone behind him, probably a big mistake. It formed handseals rapidly "Katon: Shinhidora no Jutsu!" it said, summoning a three headed dragon of fire the equivelent of three Karyuu Endan, they could also be split... and they were. Two of the pincered Armand while the other one went straight for him. The only way out, it would seem was up, or down.

The Second clone was able to dodge the Fuuma Shuriken, by a nat's wingspan. He jumped backward, still focusing it's chakra. It was indeed doing a charging technique that didn't allow it to attack, but fortunately it allowed him to dodge, unlike some charging techniques.

Chakra:

First Bunshin: 5
Second Bunshin: 25
Karuda: 717

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand turned, utilizing the sharingan's ocular powers. He couldn't measure how much he owed his former master for this gift. The sharingan copied everything about the fire blast in a split second, letting Armand let off one exactly identical...but at much more of a cost. Replicants of the fire dragons that Karuda sent at him were launched in the same direction, though one rank weaker in strength. The six fire dragons would collide, though Armand's were struck down quickly...but not without negating a great deal of power behind Karuda's. They would dissipate before they got to him, though singing his eyebrows and scorching his clothing a bit.

Armand did hear the soundwave, but all too well knew what that could mean knowing Karuda...even if it was genjutsu, his eye would help him break out if he needed to. With a few seals of his own, he attempted to mimic the Lightning Strike earlier, so he focused on a spot. Hopefully, this would draw the clone and Karuda's attention to that position. "Lunacy." If they were looking at the spot he was pointing at with his arm, as if to angle a lightning strike, they would see a portal opening up in the ground, violently and forcefully sucking everything towards it like an oversized vacuum. Going through this portal, they would feel as if they were being flung into outer space.

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

Chakra: 707 (Fix'd)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:00 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

User Image

Karuda watched the arm, watching for a lighting strike... What he did see, however, made him crack a smile. "I am a Blood Red Implantee" Karuda said, "I can see through Illusions like Radition does to metal."

It was true, he could feel the physical effects and they were very unnerving and distracting, but he could still see everything around him and was completely aware it was a genjutsu... He didn't even see the point in dispelling it, if the truth were to be told. His burnt hands slowly came together, the pain had past but touching things brought it back in multitudes. They formed handseals as fast as possible, through the pain. "Sakuhen!" He screamed, taking a massive breath a breathing out a high level soundwave. The pain and the massive use of chakra was enough to push him out of the genjutsu, however this violent removal left him slightly dazed. The shockwave literally vibrated the skeleton, weakening it to the point were it could barely support his weight... In theory it would slow Armand as well as weaken his physical strikes greatly, unless he found a means of defense.

The first clone saw the flow of the battle and simply jumped back and focused as the second clone had been all the time, however it closed it's eyes as well as didn't have a weapon drawn, this was an ominous predictor of what might come.

The second clone was now completely done it's charging, it jumped backward and it threw it's tanto directly at the very center of Armand, using the Sharingan to measure exactly. "Raiton Taiga!" it shouted, releasing all the power of the two posts of charging. A massive gold-white Tiger seemed to appear before Armand. The second bunshin was wounded by the massive shock the jutsu caused the user's body and was dispelled. The tiger moved with the speed and strength of the Afternoon Tiger at Armand, if it caught him up, it would most likely end the fight... But not deffinately.

Chakra:

First Bunshin: 5
Karuda: 712

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:40 am
(("I am a Blood Red Implantee" Karuda said, "I can see through Illusions like Radition does to metal."
Bloodlines go to stage 1 remember, meaning your implant is not blood red eyes, but just normal ranmuru eyes. Which cant see through genjutsu. However, while this doesn't stop your sharigan from seeing through the genjutsu, it'd be something you should note for the future))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand cursed as he felt the strong shockwave. Not good...especially with that jutsu heading for him. With a few seals, he formed a strong current of lightning in his hand that slowly spun. "Chidoshuriken!" He lobbed it at Karuda's jutsu, which upon impact, would explode violently. Armand's jutsu was S-ranked, which would at least slow down the attack. With a second set of seals, he transformed into a bolt of lightning and rocketed to the side, seeing the rest of the attack zip past him. Exiting the lightning form, he found that he was slowly regaining his strength back...slowly. "So, he has a genjutsu counter, a bomb counter...if he can figure out what it is, superior ninjutsu, et cetera. This always happens to me, doesn't it? Never the advantage." Armand would put a great deal into this next move. With a few seals, Karuda would see a giant swelling torrent of soft, seafoam green-colored chakra. This was large enough to include both Karuda and his clone. When caught in this, they would instantly fall into the endless drift of something that simulates an acid trip. Any fighting emotion he had would also seem to vanish.

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

Chakra: 647  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:20 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
(("I am a Blood Red Implantee" Karuda said, "I can see through Illusions like Radition does to metal."
Bloodlines go to stage 1 remember, meaning your implant is not blood red eyes, but just normal ranmuru eyes. Which cant see through genjutsu. However, while this doesn't stop your sharigan from seeing through the genjutsu, it'd be something you should note for the future))

((Uh, honestly? I forgot the stages and I just don't like calling it Ranmaru Eyes... Sounds like a half assed name. Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:30 pm
(fire you forgot the soundwave i think)  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:54 pm
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

User Image

Karuda was initiatally too dazed to tell this was a Genjutsu "Suiton?" he asked himself, in his... It just didn't fit in with Armand, in Karuda's eyes... He knew Armand had Raiton and those clay mouths... He doubted Armand would have Suiton. No, he was able to guess it was some kind of genjutsu, by process of elimination, that only took his mind a very short second. He saw no dodging, but it mattered not. He continued the usage of the Sakuhen from before... Continued exposure to this jutsu would cause bones to begin to splinter and break.

The clone's eyes snapped open, just as the wave was reaching it, the sharingan was not active and both it's eyes had slits, for pupils.

As the wave broke upon them, they would begin to feel their worries simply disappear. What was the fight even about? It didn't matter so long as they continued to feel this... Feeling of ecstacy. Karuda seemed to forget about the fight, what was the point? He dispelled the clone and gave into the feeling. But the clone's chakra was laced with natural chakra, which caused the genjutsu's pattern to fail, releasing it. Simply gaining 5 chakra points would have done nothing. The Sakuhen had been stopped but it had been going long enough to splinter at least some of Armand's bones.

Karuda shed his skin, growing fangs and his pupils becoming slits... He also was more scaled then ever.

Chakra: 717

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

(A)rmand(T)ikoshi

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand cursed as he felt the soundwave continue to rattle his bones. He felt his feet begin to ache...almost like the bones were tearing themselves apart. The same happened with his left shin and upper left arm. "Damn it." He formed another handseal. "Lightning Transformation." He would fly back very far, as to avoid the soundwave further. Sound would dissipate over distance. Looking in the distance at Karuda, he focused more seals and aimed his arm, pin pointing at Karuda. There wasn't any conductor he could exactly see, but it would still work. "Lighting Strike." Almost at once, another bolt of lightning would accurately strike down directly at Karuda, pin-pointed with the help of the sharingan.

||Jounin
||
Current Background Music

Chakra: 627  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100