Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )
Kracie Guy Needs Help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come say Hi!
  Yes!
  No!
View Results

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 pm
I didn't feel like totally creating a new topic and spamming so I decided to change the title. I actually need a bit of help and thought why not ask guild mates especially since this is a news guild.

So I'm thinking about making a Love story, when I say story I mean manga more so. If there's any great movie's, mangas, animes, books, and etc. that just touches your heart, please post it and tell me what about it touches your heart. I don't wanna make something that totally bull honky now do I

Lot's of Love
That Kracie Guy heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 am
Hello, Kracie and welcome to the guild! I hope you have lots of fun and make lots of new friends here smile  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:22 am
Arisa Takera
Hello, Kracie and welcome to the guild! I hope you have lots of fun and make lots of new friends here smile

Oh captain my captain! Thank you heart ! I'll try my best biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:23 pm
Well, hello there. How are you on this fine day?  

Twilight Afternoon
Vice Captain

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:41 pm
Hello! We're pleased to have you around, I hope you'll enjoy the guild~ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:56 pm
Twilight Afternoon
I'm doing swell in general. For some odd reason, I can't focus so well today. It's weird. You know when you've just focused on doing something for that past few hours straight and then awhile later you just feel exhausted! I think I caught that!

You seem like you've had a great day whee ! Care to share? wink  

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:59 pm
jcl007149
Aw thanks, I'm enjoying my time already. Thanks for stopping by. You can always stick around too mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:00 pm
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon
I'm doing swell in general. For some odd reason, I can't focus so well today. It's weird. You know when you've just focused on doing something for that past few hours straight and then awhile later you just feel exhausted! I think I caught that!

Completely understand. It has happen to the best of us. Nothing much has happen to me besides that I coincidentally dropped tea on my pants. Other then that nothing.  

Twilight Afternoon
Vice Captain

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:08 pm
Twilight Afternoon
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon

Completely understand. It has happen to the best of us. Nothing much has happen to me besides that I coincidentally dropped tea on my pants. Other then that nothing.

Oh man, luckily it's tea. If you didn't have the chance to change then you'll get a nice vibrant smell following you, which is always a good thing xp . Plus it doesn't stain too hard like coffee. My first time drinking coffee.... it was hot... I got surprised and it spilled on a very white shirt and when I wear it... I FEEL A NOSTALGIA BURN scream . I don't drink coffee so much, only once in a couple months... but I'll always remember to savor the moment because if you go to fast... it hurts whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:12 pm
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon

Oh man, luckily it's tea. If you didn't have the chance to change then you'll get a nice vibrant smell following you, which is always a good thing xp . Plus it doesn't stain too hard like coffee. My first time drinking coffee.... it was hot... I got surprised and it spilled on a very white shirt and when I wear it... I FEEL A NOSTALGIA BURN scream . I don't drink coffee so much, only once in a couple months... but I'll always remember to savor the moment because if you go to fast... it hurts whee

Well, Depending on the coffee it can smell really nice, like a mocha. I have drop coffee before but it was in my car and the smell of mocha stayed there for about three months.  

Twilight Afternoon
Vice Captain

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:22 pm
Kracie
jcl007149
Aw thanks, I'm enjoying my time already. Thanks for stopping by. You can always stick around too mrgreen

I shall! -sticks- Although I don't know what to say sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Twilight Afternoon
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon
Kracie
Twilight Afternoon

Well, Depending on the coffee it can smell really nice, like a mocha. I have drop coffee before but it was in my car and the smell of mocha stayed there for about three months.

My nose isn't so good at detecting different types of coffee. Does mocha have a tendency to smell a bit spicy?

Oh man, it's so hard to remove a smell from a car. A car becomes like a habitat sometimes, I swear! Did the smell of mocha go away naturally or did you have to do something to get rid of it?  

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

Twilight Afternoon
Vice Captain

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 pm
Kracie

My nose isn't so good at detecting different types of coffee. Does mocha have a tendency to smell a bit spicy?

Oh man, it's so hard to remove a smell from a car. A car becomes like a habitat sometimes, I swear! Did the smell of mocha go away naturally or did you have to do something to get rid of it?

Mocha is espresso with a chocolate flavoring in it but yes to answer the question the smell naturally went away. It a nice smell like someone put a packet of hot chocolate in your coffee.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:27 pm
jcl007149
Kracie
jcl007149

That's nothing to be worried about! Sometimes that's a good thing. I swear I talk way too much sometimes. During my Highschool years I got at LEAST one nickname every year. RIDICULOUS! xp  

Red Running Kangaroo

Newbie Noob

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:30 pm
Kracie
jcl007149
Kracie
jcl007149

That's nothing to be worried about! Sometimes that's a good thing. I swear I talk way too much sometimes. During my Highschool years I got at LEAST one nickname every year. RIDICULOUS! xp

I talk too much sometimes, depends what topic I'm on lol. If it's something I'm realllllllly passionate about, then I harp on for a while 8D  
The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games