Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The First Fur Blight. (A dragon age rp O/A need people) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 pm
Unity....it's how the great world of Thedas has stood for eons. While history has said otherswise, all the living beings of this and other countries have reached an era of peace and harmony. Though some can't help but feel uneasy, as if a dark cloud is slowly passing over everyone and everything. Suddenly, it happened. Dark beings, twisted forms of the people, sprouted out from the underground caves and started to pillage the land. Nearly impossible to fight, an even darker threat has arrived, a nearly immortal dragon larger than anything before leads this large army to destroy everyone and everything. Everyone is cowarding in fear and the ones who can fight them find themselves powerless to stop them. Is there a secret to defeat this enemy? Few do believe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:56 pm
Alright I'll explain everything right here.

First there are four types of beings here;

Mammals are the mostly of dominant being in this world. (Going by food chain wise people so don't blame me.) Mostly are noble family and uptown folks. The Saru, simion beings, are the rulers of the land and a representative of the other nobles gather to help.

Scalies are the once enslaved race make up most of the cities rules by the Saru. Though they are free now, many mammals still don't trust or like them because of past history and they make up the poor half of the world. Though most of their lives are in poverty, many live healthy and rich lives under the current ruler.

Avian were once enslaved like the Scalies, but unlike them, they became nomads. Most of their history were lost during their slave times, but with little they have and the thirst to find more, they've build a small community around that. They obey the rule of the land, but have they have their own, under the leadership of their keeper.

Dwellers are subterraneans being that were first to feel the attack. Mostly they keep to themselves underground, for the fear of falling into the sky, some can be seen on the surface. This beings are mostly miners and noble warriors. Much like the surface world, they have their own government ruled by the noble houses and one king.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:30 pm
The Nations

Tevinter is mostly ruled by mages corrupted with power. This lawless land is the most dangerous of all nation, many believe that this land shouldn't be save, but not all are dangerous.

Ferelden, the southren most land and a sub nation to Orlais. This great farm land is great for Avians to live and recover thier history, though talk of rebellion is spreading.

Orlais is the most powerful of all the nations. It is the center of the world and the Chantry, a religious icon to worship the one true Maker. Though many see this as a peaceful nation, they are quite cruel to the Fereldens.

Kirkwall, also know as the Free Marches, is where the Tevinters sent their slaves to be broken, now a land of all the Scalies and people looking for a fresh start.

Antiva is not rich in resorces but is the greatest trading nation. Though not many natives live there, the most famous are the Antivan Crows, a group of highly trained assassins who would do any mission for the right price, and failure means death.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:51 pm
Classes:

Warriors: This is a classic class of fighters who are skilled with one and two-handed weapons. Their strength can quickly domainate their enemies but they are slow move and defend. Sub classes: Berserkers, Champion, Reaver, and Templer

Rouges: Quick and cunning is how these people fight. To outwit and sneak up on their prey with their duel daggers or shoot them with a bow, they aren't easy to catch. Sub classes: Ranger, Bard, Assassin, Duelist

Mages: Not much is known about how they came, but these people use, of course, magic. Though many beings have this power, Dwellers are the only one who can't use it. All mages, expect in the Tevinter and in the Avian society, must be kept in a tower called the Circle unless on business. All mages outside of the circle are called apostates and will be hunted by the Templers. Sub classes: Blood mage, Arcane Warrior, Shapeshifter, and Spirit Healer.

To find out more. Look here  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:55 pm
Skeleton:

My true voice: (Username)
My name:
I've lived: (Age)
Race:
I hail from: (Nation)
How I fight: (Class)
Path I've chosen: (Sub class)
What I use: (Weapon)
My story: (Bio)
Seen me before: (Pic)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm
Profiles:

My true voice: The Final Kira
My name: Kiba Oomaki
I've lived: 21
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Mammal (Wolf)
I hail from: Ferelden
How I fight: Rouge
Path I've chosen: Ranger
What I use: Bows
My story: From the noble family of Oomaki, he was raised as the next head to the household. As time passed, he tend to not care about ruling and more about exploring. Biding his time, his bother wed before him and became the head, giving him the freedom he wanted. His exploration allowed him to see the horror that the dark beings can cause and study them but only when they are dead.
Seen me before: User Image

My true voice: Kiku_Remora_X
My name: Reiv Namor
I've lived: 22
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Scalies (Lizard)
I hail from: Kirkwall
How I fight: Rogue
Path I've chosen: Assassin
What I use: Duel Daggers
My story: I used to live in thick forests surrounded by dark marsh lands an swamps. People of my kind use to thrive there immune to diseases an poisons that grew in the land. My parents died when I was nothing more then a fresh lizard from the safety of y the egg. But one day, marauders attacked my home an burned the house to the ground. I was taken in from a group a long time ago that took me in raising me from birth to become a warrior of the night. As I grew they trained me in learning how to use duel daggers an make poisons that can go from slow an painful, to quick an painless. When I reached 14 I was sent on my first assignment, to kill a shop owner an complete a contract involving money issues. I did kill the shop owner, but was caught an sent to jail for 5 years since I was so young, on my 18th birthday however, my adopted parents snuck me out an ever since I was told one thing. To run an hide, use the shadows, an make the first strike the last. After awhile I was brought out to live on my own, but was soon captured by bandits an sold as a slave working in wheat farms. I still remember the faces, but the secret of who the people are that saved me, is a secret kept until the day I die.
Seen me before:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:05 pm
Side note. This rp will follow all the basic rules of all rps. Semi-lit, no god mode, ect. Dont know them look it up. All profiles are sent to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Progress: Updated weekly.

The Dwellers of Ferelden have spotted this dark being they are called 'Darkspawn.' Though they are holding their own against them, they seem to come back stronger than before. Some of them have escape to the surface through other routes. The apostates have been escaping more now, the reason is unknown.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:27 pm
(bump cat_razz )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:45 pm
cat_smile Bump  

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 pm
NEED PEOPLE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 am
My true voice: kiaratiger
My name: kiara
I've lived: 18
Sexuality: too young to worry about
Race: white tiger (feline mamel)
I hail from: antiva
How I fight: rogue
Path I've chosen: assasin
What I use: daggers bows throwing knives chains
My story: kiara was born on the streets in antvia. she was recruited into the crows at a young age due to her agressie nature and naturel agility and speed. she took to the life of an assain very well. kiaras emotions are very un predicatble and she is prone to violent mood sings. her naturel grace and agility also made her an exellent scout
Seen me before: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kiaratiger

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 am
My name: Rico dawn hamer
Sexuality: straight
Race: grizly bear ( ursine mammel)
I hail from: ferelden
How I fight: warrior
Path I've chosen: Berserkers
What I use: twin axes , sword and sheild hand to hand with spiked gauntlets
My story: rico is a hulking brute of a warrior. he was often shuned by his community due to his great strength , bad temper and his low intelligence. he is however very perceptive
he is feircly loyle to anyone who takes him as a companion. and he always likes to go first into battle to defend his companionns.
He is skilled in many styles of combat. rico is a mercinary but unlike many mercinarys once you pay him you have his garenteed loyelty till you decide you dont need him any more. what he lacks in inteligence he makes up for in strength , loyelty and unshakable courage. he needs a supportive gentle companion to calm him if he becomes angrey becasue he has a serious problem with angre and if his companion gets hurt he may go into a berserker rage unless he is calmed . rico is almost childlike in his perception of the world. he is bad tempered but also gentle most of the time

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 am
Kiaratiger
My name: Rico dawn hamer
Sexuality: straight
Race: grizly bear ( ursine mammel)
I hail from: ferelden
How I fight: warrior
Path I've chosen: Berserkers
What I use: twin axes , sword and sheild hand to hand with spiked gauntlets
My story: rico is a hulking brute of a warrior. he was often shuned by his community due to his great strength , bad temper and his low intelligence. he is however very perceptive
he is feircly loyle to anyone who takes him as a companion. and he always likes to go first into battle to defend his companionns.
He is skilled in many styles of combat. rico is a mercinary but unlike many mercinarys once you pay him you have his garenteed loyelty till you decide you dont need him any more. what he lacks in inteligence he makes up for in strength , loyelty and unshakable courage. he needs a supportive gentle companion to calm him if he becomes angrey becasue he has a serious problem with angre and if his companion gets hurt he may go into a berserker rage unless he is calmed . rico is almost childlike in his perception of the world. he is bad tempered but also gentle most of the time

I like your profiles yum_puddi  

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100

Kiaratiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 am
thank you i do as well kiku  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items