Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:18 pm
The most Beautiful Caverns known to man. Sacred, And purifying...Ill will hath no place among such beauty.

Why is it called Crystal Caverns? You'll easily see when the light of your torch, or flashlight even, hits the walls, and floors just right...It would seem that walls which were as plain as plain could be, suddenly are made of pure, white crystal. In the largest part of the caverns, a meeting place for immortals and mortals alike, You do not need a light to see the crystal in the walls. It is as clear as day. In the center of this cavern a fire burns, forever dancing to light the way. This fire cannot be put out, or extinguished in any way, the warmth it gives floods the cave evenly, protecting also, all that enter.

map
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

Yamille was humming a light tone as she walked down one of the paths in the carven. Lir was flying off a head and Dagra was curled up on her shoulders sleeping. The immortal gypise came here to think and find peace and quiet away from everything. She had just been to visit her mother grave and was heart broken to find that some one had ruined the grave yard. she knew sending Dagra away the person or people who did was wrong but she did not care. she stayed and fixed up the grave yard before coming ere to think.

"It been how many years and yet you still morn her" Lir said landing on a rock. "she was my mother and my only family" Yamille said looking at the spirit bird, "you know that I can not find my father." She had been looking for her father on and off over the years and was about to give up. she had only her mothers people now and her best friend to live for.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 pm

Berial was bored as he sat near one of the entrances to the cavern. He couldn't make his mind up either he wanted to head in or go check someplace else out when he heard humming from up the path. He looked up seeing a woman. "Hmm may as well go and chit chat with someone keeps me out of trouble." He said to himself as he headed up the path getting to her. "Well hello and may I ask whats going on with you on this fine day?" He asked as he sat down near the person. "Sorry for not introducing myself names Berial." He said holding a hand out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:45 pm
User Image

"O goody demon" Dagra said lifting his head up from where he was resting on her shoulder. Yamille looked at him and poked him before smiling back at Berial. "I am Yamille and I am just walking around trying to forget things and find stuff to do" she said as Lir left for a bit, "How about you?" Yamille would usllay stay away from demons but now and then she would run in to one and it was either a bad meeting or a good one.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:50 pm

He grinned. "Pleasure to meet you miss and I am just bored so I am trying to find stuff to keep me busy and all. I was thinking exploring the caverns but it would be boring going alone so would you at all by any chance like to join me?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image

Yamille thought but it for a bit but smiled and nodded and walked up to him. You could tell by the way her hips swayed and her steps that she was a dancer and every moment she made flowed. "sure I could you some one else to talk to then a loud mouth dragon." she said putting her hands on her hips. "I am not that loud" Dagra said smiling.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Berial found it really hard keeping his eyes off of her swaying hips. "So um ya anyways tell me some stuff about yourself? I mean if you don't mind telling me." He said still looking and giving her a smirk about he loud mouth part.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:22 pm
User Image

"If you are whiling to tell me about you" Yamille said as she held a hand out to him, "One the dragon on my shoulder is Dagra and the bird that was here was Lir. There my spirit guardians." Dagra looked but and blow a puff of smoke at Berial. "And she has had more lovers then most people" Darga said before flying off as Yamille want to grab him.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:27 pm

"I am from Hell itself and I to have also had many lovers but what does that have to do with getting to know someone who says I am interested in her I mean she is attractive." He said blowing smoke back at the dragon. "Oh and I am willing to tell you." He said smiling as they walked to the caverns.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image

"He just likes to say that to every one and then every one thinks I am a whore and he laughs about it" Yamille said as Dagra disappeared too. They did that now and then. They would be there and then gone in a flash. she never knew where they went they just went. Shrugging she smiled and started to walk down a path. "So what is a demon doing on the islands?" she asked him  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:50 pm

He smiled brightly at her. "Its ok you don't look like a whore to me at all. Oh and I am escaping and looking for power to get. What would a beautiful woman like yourself be doing here?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

"thanks for saying so but beening a gypsy every one thinks some thing bad about you" Yamille said as they walked, "So life has its ups and downs for me but al lest it fun." She did not care what people thought of her it was her life and her choices what she did and said. "good like finding power for it is never easy or good" she siad, "me taking time away from my mothers people and jsut relaxing before going to see a old friend"  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:04 pm

He looked at her. "Well interesting I guess. So I will take it you have been her for sometime now am I right or wrong?" He asked looking down at her face as he noticed her blue eyes which looked so nice with her blonde hair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

"right on the dot" Yamille said sighing, "I was down for I want to see my mothers grave and some one trashed the grave yard so I was upset and came here to walk off my saddness and think." She liked coming here or going to the holy place where she would have peace and quiet. It help clear her mind. "I just love the feeling I get from being here" she said smiling. Looking him up and down she thought him pretty good looking but she was still getting over a old break up.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:29 pm

He looked at her. "I am very sorry about your mother and for whoever trashed the grave yard really needs someone to show them how is boss. It does have a good feeling to be around this parts I agree with you about that." He said noticing hair blow as the wind blew about some. It was quite a chilly breeze.  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff