Submit

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:16 pm
[note: This is an RP between Izaya, KO, and Ally. Please ask for permission if you want one of your characters to be included 83]

Wow! Hedquarters was full of surprises wasn't it? Ally didn't know that the very place she lived and stayed at contained a shiny pool! AND it was empty?! Pure. Heaven. The short red head looked left then right before tossing her beach towel on the nearest chair behind her. If there were people around, she would've ran back to the lockers to find a one piece. But, now that no one was here, she could proudly parade around in her shiny new two piece!

Life was being so good to her right now.

Ally fingered her belly button ring before taking a step back, running before jumping.

"CANNON BALL!"

Oh she was going to be comming here more often thats for sure. As long as no one was here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 pm
KO was coming to discover that nowhere on base remained empty for long; not his room, not the bathroom, not rec rooms, and no not the pool either. While the men's changing room was currently empty he wasn't fooled; there would be girls in there, and more guys would turn up before long.... Not that he was complaining; HQ was home to plenty of fit people, and fit people in swimwear was always to be appreciated.

Slipping on a rather small pair of black trunks KO swung his towel over his shoulder and sauntered into the pool room with all the confidence, grace, and entitlement of a Liepard. As he had suspected he was not alone; a girl was bombing into the water just as the door swung shut behind him. Smirking slightly the lithe man tossed his towel onto one of the benches set back against the wall.

He then lounged back against the wall, folded his arms casually across his chest, and waited for the girl to surface.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 pm
While Ally was underwater and the newcomer up against the wall, a rather scrawny-looking specimen of a man entered the pool area, a towel hung about his neck. He blinked as he noticed the first red-head, raising a brow. At first he thought it was Lance, but no. This one had facial hair. Ugh...hadn't he had enough of red-heads for the month?

After having to rescue Asch from his own stupidity and stubbornness in the Sandalwood hospital, however, Grunt Nakura's usually merry demeanor and high tolerance for others was wearing dangerously thin. He still kept up his usual smile, but dealing with the teenage agent had certainly taken its toll.

Strolling up to the unfamiliar face with a cheerful grin, the informant tilted his head. "Well, hello. Don't think I've seen you around here before." He must have shown up while Izaya had been on his mission to rescue Asch the Idiot. "New recruit?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:07 pm
The water felt so refreshing! It wasn't too hot or too cold, and the clorine seemed non-existant, so there was no burning to her eyes she had to scream about. She sawm around underwater a bit, doing flips and underwater hand stands before pushing up to the surface for air. She did not notice the other males chatting behind her.

Otherwise she would've screamed or gawked. Either one.

It was when she turned around that she covered her mouth, making her scream turn into a small squeak. Who were these two? Why did the red headed one have to look so.....Oddly attractive in those god awful shorts? Of course she'd reconize Izaya anywhere...That skinny man just stood out no matter where he went.

Not to meantion those shorts looked so baggy on him...

She almost cackled at the sight.

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:24 pm
Ah yes, not long at all. KO looked the other man up and down appraisingly as he approached; guys that skinny generally weren't his preference but he had a nice enough face, and a confident gait which was promising. "Hello to you too," he drawled, "yes, I'm new, just got here a couple of days ago," he elaborated, "so far it's -"

When the girl squeaked KO stopped mid sentence and turned to face her, placing a hand on one hip. "Well hello to you too," he greeted with a slight smirk, "everything alright in there? You don't need me to jump in and save you, do you? Lifeguarding isn't really part of my duties, but I'm sure I could make a special exception."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 pm
The grunt could not help but be aware of the possibility that the new Rocket was checking him out. His smile faltered, bordering on a frown, but he quickly tightened the corners of his mouth. Red-haired, red-eyed man's tone was also bothering Nakura, but he concealed his feelings as best he could.

Usually he was the one doing the flirting; not the other way around. What was more, his flirtations weren't often backed with actual interest in the other individual. This man, however, seemed to have more of a motive than simply seeking uneasiness in the other's reaction.

Izaya's careful scrutiny of the suave fellow was interrupted by a bothersome squeak. The black-haired man sighed and turned to see Ally in the pool. Just what he needed. Smile disappearing altogether, Nakura glanced from the man to Xander's cousin, sighing heavily. "All that sneaking into men's locker rooms finally pay off, Ally-chan~?" he taunted.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 am
Why, just WHY for once some one couldn't leave that part out of her life? She was curious about the male anatomy and damn it, she dicided to go look for the real thing instead of staring at a diagram that probably wasn't AS accurate as it could be. Leave it to Izaya to take something and run off with it, along with the rest of the blasted building. A small blush colored her cheeks and she hated it, causing her to sink into the water a bit.

She didn't know WHAT that red head was thinking....Did he not know who she was? Oh well, she didn't see TOO much harm in the guy's flirtig, she just didn't know how to deal with it. Back to Iza, whom she casually raised her middle finger to.

"Look, that was a one time thing okay? Shut up about it. Don't you have some drowing to do?"

Next, the red head.

"No. I can swim thanks. Who are you?"

Maybe if she ignored the flirting, it would go away? She hopped so.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:52 am
KO raised an eyebrow and turned his head to regard Izaya. "I see we're in the presence of a woman of excellent class," he observed lightly before swinging his gaze back to the chubby girl again. "It's Kirk," he informed her, "but around here it seems I'm going by KO, or Captain if you ask one of the medical staff; her choice, not mine.... And you are? Other than a connoisseur of men's bathrooms, that is."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:21 am
Ignoring Ally, her blushing, her words, and her rude gesture as she sunk into the water, Izaya went to take a seat on the edge of the pool. He removed the towel from around his neck and tossed it onto the nearest chair before letting his legs dangle into the water. At least maybe Ally was good for something after all - distracting the new Rocket. And he could distract her. They could cancel each other out as nuisances.

He didn't respond to 'Kirk', figuring the man would get to see just what kind of class Ally was of in time. The grunt did, however, listen carefully, even as he pretended not to pay attention, staring thoughtfully down at the water. Usually he enjoyed striking up a good conversation, but for now he wasn't in much of a mood to do so.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:50 am
Nope. Never gonna live that one down....EVER. Why was it always the embarassing stuff that decided to follow people around she'll never know. Ally shruged when she didnt get a response from Izaya, and she was perfectly fine with that. Maybe she could try an experiment to see if Kirk would really go after the skinny man. He did have a nice round baby face after all...

"My name's Ally. And once again, that was a ONE time thing! What are you doing here anyway? Why is the skinny one here too?"

She wasn't confused as she was just alittle embarassed. She wasn't exactly over weight, but she wasn't a twig either. Hell, for all she knew these two would find her body repulsive, which she would gadly agree with them on that one. Her gaze moved over to Izaya who was strangely quiet. She heard around base that he never shuts up and here he was, more quiet than her.

Perhaps she could fix that a bit.

"Izaya? Whats with the quietness?"

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:57 pm
"Hu," said KO, nodding in acknowledgement of Ally's name. When she asked her questions he first raised his eyebrows and then made a sweeping gesture at the room around them. "Me? I just came down here to practice my part for the upcoming musical - I play the edgy bad boy Kenickie - and the acoustics in this place are just to die for. Why I'm wearing trunks is up to your imagination; perhaps just for viewer's pleasure?" Ask a stupid question, get a very stupid answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:26 pm
Orihara, who wasn't about to let Ally shift the attention back to him, decided to ignore her questions. He realized it must have been peculiar for her to be around him when he was this quiet, but he felt that if he was prodded enough while his patience was so thin, his mask could drop and his emotions would be exposed. It had happened already in front of Asch; it wasn't going to happen in front of these two near-strangers.

KO's lines were getting to him, though. The couple's chatter was starting to get obnoxious. He couldn't find out anything about the new person this way. Izaya decided he could afford a little attention after all, so long as he was the one shifting it. Reaching into the pool, he scooped up a handful of water and directed it at KO. "Mizu mo shitataru ii otoko," he said quietly with a smile.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 am
okay, note the sarcasm there and remember to think before you let out another stupid question again. It's not like Ally was dumb, she just didn't pay attention sometimes and that usually equals her asking some pretty obvious questions. The only thing she could do at this point was admit defeat at that one. She twirled one of her strands of hair around her finger, a nervous gesture if you will, and looed down at the water.

"Sorry, that was a stupid question...."

Oh hey! Izaya could talk! But he completely ignored her question? or maybe he was answering it by talking? Hell, she didn't know and she wasn't about to question. The less attention on her, the better. In fact, she was going to continue her swimming so that she could pretend the two males didn't exist.

Let them get all engrossed in each other so they could forget about her. Maybe she'll get to whitness some nice guy on guy action. That would make her day all the better.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 am
As he was splashed at KO sauntered closer to the water's edge, resting his weight on one hip and looking down at Izaya with a smirk. "Sorry, I don't speak Anime; I'm an uncultured clod so if you want to flirt with me you'll have to do it in English." The skinny guy had obviously used the foreign tongue on purpose, so he saw no reason to be politically correct in his response.

Turning his smirk-grin onto Ally, the redhead gave a relaxed shrug. "Oh, it's alright, I seem to have that effect on a lot of women when I take my shirt off."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 am
Nakura rolled his eyes with a grin, looking away. "Mizu mo shitataru ii otoko," he repeated. "Literally translated, it more or less means 'a good man dripping wet'. It's a common Japanese saying meaning that someone is so handsome that even water can't ruin their beauty."

By then, though, the trainee seemed distracted momentarily by Ally. There was an opportunity here. A mischievous look passed across the grunt's face as he grabbed for KO's ankles, attempting to pull him into the water as he slid in himself.

The guy couldn't have come to the pool wearing trunks without planning to dip in, could he? It was the perfect time to make his point regarding the saying he had used. And besides, Ally would probably appreciate KO joining them.

Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff