Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Charlie's Pub~the RP~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoshumi_Ai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:31 pm
Locale Name:Charlies pub

Classification: Business
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:Association of Rabid Fans

Description:
((A bar owned by some Guy named Charlie the bartender. It is a dark room with a bar to one side and rows of tables on the other. Its full of people dinking and having a good time.))

Kaori walked into the bar and looked around. She walked over to the bar and surveyed it until she found the cleanest spot on the table and sat down in front of it. She turned to the bartender. "Oy can i have a glass of water." the bartender turned to her with a puzzled look on his face.

"Wa'er? Why would you want that luv? I know I�ll get you a bear!"

"I said water! hay! Ow�" it was to late and he at already brought her a mug, and a plate of crisps.

"There you go luv." replied the bartender with a grin.

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:

autographed pictures on the walls
But we can say it's kind of like part soda-shop / ice cream parlor and part pub.
part resturaunt
check id's  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:04 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

timpey

DeVars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:12 pm
Another smile escaped from DeVars' face as he saw how Gungal chugged on his beer. He tried to look around the bar's halls and saw it's patrons - though many are of humanoids - part humanoids... there are still those with ears, catlike - others with creepy outfits. The chilly smoky bar left off a feeling of long lost nostalgia - a good vibration to it's patrons - who needs the feeling of something to belong to.

DeVars looked at Gungal and waited until he seemed to have nothing on his mouth and talked, "So - what about this war... any idea who are involved in it?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:44 am
He walked in looking barely old enough to be in the place, and took a seat at one of the tables. He was still wearing his scarf and it fell to the floor dragging.  

Jeck The Time Watcher

timpey

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:03 pm
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:32 pm
"trickery... from rival clans. yeah. that's immature. and to top of that truth is stranger than fiction.", DeVaras nodded and swayed a look to where Gungal had stopped.  

DeVars

timpey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:24 pm
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:27 pm
Kaori stared unnerving at the bear and crisps.

"Well a market would be hour best bet." she brushed her hair from her face witch had a sour expression.  

Yoshumi_Ai

DeVars

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:02 pm
"Hmmm... sounds good to me, okay... I'll go to the market with you.", DeVars nodded to Kaori's idea while he rested his back to the stable chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:45 am
"Ok, sounds good to me."

Gungal swigged down his last beer and threw a few coins on the table. Then turned to have one last look around the bar. He would have to come back here, it was just his kind of place. Good beer, good atmosphere and good beer.

"Ready you guys?" He said putting his arms around them.

Gungal walked across the bar and out the swinging doors as the others followed, then cleaned himself of ready for the journey.  

timpey

DeVars

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:16 pm
"Anytime you're ready!", DeVars nodded and followed his lead.

He pushed on those spring wooden doors wide and followed to where Gungal went - The Marketplace. A commercial area - surely there's more people there to inquire about than this bar could provide...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:05 am
Kaori sighed, She turned her head to look at the door were her goofy clan member had just been. At least he's not drunk. I think.... She left a small amount of money on the table to pay for he barley eaten food and Gungal's bear. Then she lifted herself onto her feet ans left the room.  

Yoshumi_Ai

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:38 pm
ending walked in and sat down near a window that conviniently showed the faita clan base a few blocks away and turned to the bartender "gimme something that explodes in the mouth!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:52 pm
ending finished her drink and left the pub deciding to check in on what one of the other villians and see how he was doing  

xXBeginnerXx

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:28 pm
Bareq stepped inside the pub. "looks pretty empty."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items