Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Depression, the joys of being sad <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:12 pm
Yeah, I'm in a depressive mood, so I thought,'Hey! why not make a thread for all us that just can't seem to be happy right now?' So I did. And here we are. Just post why you're depressed or in a bad mood right now, I'm here to listen, and hopefully others will be too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:47 am
got my freind mad and she wont talk to me and when i try to apologize she walks away from me and tries to avoid me conforting her!!!! crying  

Star_Trooper

heero22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:56 am
ya well i just hate alot of things and being alone in ur room makes u think that ur the only one who cares  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:27 am
WwTornUpTeddywW
got my freind mad and she wont talk to me and when i try to apologize she walks away from me and tries to avoid me conforting her!!!! crying

*huggles* ^_^

i like your avi by the way  

x Pershion x

lori gee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:45 am
Try living 5 hours away from the one you love.
Or farther.
It's very depressing.
Makes you doubt any chances of seeing eachother.
Internet realationships may be stupid to some of you.
But not to me.
This one's for real.
And.. I wish I didn't live so far away. >.<
Hopefully I'll see him in the summer.
But it still doesn't help.
-sigh-
I hate love.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:23 pm
Agreed, Lori.

Yeah...I live, like...5x Lori's hours away from the one I love. D :.

But I guess it really doesn't matter...Neither of us know what to do because of this whole thing.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:57 pm
The girl I love refuses to become more than friends with me, though she has already admitted to loving me... I'll post the e-mail she sent me last night. Heh, she sent me this before i even asked her out....

Alexx...
I'm going to kill somebody. Preferably myself. Brennan was online when I came on... and suddenly started on me about how I'm not there for you. And how he's sick of " carrying you on his back " and wondering why I can't just be with you and make you happy.

Well... I can't. I'm sorry. I know I've told you before... but I'm doing it again. One last time. I'm sorry, Alexx. I honestly wish I could. I do like you... a lot. But... if we did get together.. I'd never move on. And I need to, more then ever. I wish I could put you first.. but.. I suppose if I don't care about myself, how can anybody else? And if we did get together, yes, it would be neat... but... it would be no fun. For me, thus, no fun for you. I would be depressed or worse. Not because of you... I don't know how to explain it... but it just wouldn't work out for me. I'd be falling apart double time behind the mask of happiness I would create just for you. And when someone finally realized it... it would be too late. I don't want that... and I know you don't.

Plus if I don't move on, you won't. So I just want to stick to being friends. It will be hard, yes... but I'm hoping we can get through this one last thing together. Because if we can't... I don't want to even think of the outsomes then.

But... Brennan. He's sitting here, and bitching at me about how I'm not there for you, and how he's sick of fighting for you, and that if I choose to move on and leave you behind, go ahead, because I obviously never cared in the first place. And if you do commit suicide, it'll be on my shoulders.

We've made up... but it still hurts. He stung me pretty deep..

I can't put up with most of this anymore... I'm seriously holding on by a very fragile thread. Even the smallest of things will break it for me. And I'm afraid of what will happen then... I don't even know. It could be one or many things. And all of them... will probably be bad. Very bad. But... I don't want you to try to save me. It'll just make things worse for you. Honest.

So.. promise you won't try to save me? Please?

Love you.. <3

[-x-] |* Kitty /*| [-x-]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:31 pm
Ow. D :. That's harsh. D :.

I know I'd be crying if that was sent to me. ; ___ ;.

I sorries. ; __ ;.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXBunnyIsAnOutLawXx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:50 pm
Dont kill yourself.
I get really down (alot) And randomly start crying after I was just happy 5 mins ago. I dont know why either.
And I often go god one day Im just going ot kill anyone (no worries) its just a temporary thought. But it seems like..I just hate it all..and theres nothing to look for anymore. And I dont know why.
But then I think oh there is..Then one little thing happens and I cant keep hold. I dont know what it is.
But dont kill yourself.
That might be were it started. I was getting better.
Then my friend died in November (thanksgiving)
from suicide..
he had done just after i had talked to him.
It has a story..a really sad one behind it.
I just cant seem to get over it I guess.
ANd alot worse has been happening.
And all of my friends seem like they dont care. Because I try to talk..then they start talking about their life. I have no one to talk to..as though it seems..
Vagrant..Im sorry about that all..and the girl..The boy I like alot wont even admit to knowing me..And I shouldnt like him..and yet I still do..I dont know why. So if you need someone to talk to..Go ahead and talk to me..Ill listen..I wont intrupet with my life like my friends..Okay?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:47 am
I'm here to llisten too. In my group of frieds, I'm the therapist. Poeple come to me with all their problems and I listen, and give them what I think is reasonable or logical advice, and then emotional advice, and then they usually make a decision that involves both. So if you, or anybody else needs somebody to talk to, I'm also here.  

Vagrant A.I.

Devils Never Cry666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:32 am
x__YourGlamWhoreX
Try living 5 hours away from the one you love.
Or farther.
It's very depressing.
Makes you doubt any chances of seeing eachother.
Internet realationships may be stupid to some of you.
But not to me.
This one's for real.
And.. I wish I didn't live so far away. >.<
Hopefully I'll see him in the summer.
But it still doesn't help.
-sigh-
I hate love.

lori-heart, it's only five hours .. at least you live in the same country, don't you? so the chances to meet aren't that small.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:59 am
It still seems impossible hun.
gonk

lori gee

Devils Never Cry666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:01 am
x__YourGlamWhoreX
It still seems impossible hun.
gonk

it seems impossible to me to ever see my hunny 15 hours to fly with a ******** plane away from me but come on .. if you really want to see him, you'll be able to see him!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:05 am
Awwhh.
Babeface.
<33
Im ******** really hope so.
Our parents are just ******** up and dont let us do anything.
And..
I hate waiting.

lori gee

Devils Never Cry666

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:08 am
x__YourGlamWhoreX
Awwhh.
Babeface.
<33
Im ******** really hope so.
Our parents are just ******** up and dont let us do anything.
And..
I hate waiting.

i understand you .. i really do
but i still believe that you're gonna see each other =)
and it will be great, i hope ^^  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces