Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A dragon's last hope Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm
Deep in the forest of hollow souls, there could be heard the sounds of a fight between two strong fighters. Both big anthro type living things, one a tiger, and the other a dragon. The tiger one has been chancing after the dragon for years and had finally caught up to him and was going to get what he came from. And what that was is the blood of a dragong, said to have great healing and other powers.

"Chi, you have run long enough, just take your fate like a man." Siad the dragon as he spun his sword in his hand.

Chi just looked at him, bleeding, tired, and not sure how much longer he could keep this up. For he spent most of the energy that he had left to try and get away, but ti didn't work. "You talk of fighting like a man, but you attack when my back is turned. That is not how a man fights Raz."

Raz got mad and without words his charged at him with a swing of his mighty sword.

All Chi did was hold up his shield to try and stop the attack, it hopes he had the energy to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, here is where I will put profiles:

Name: Jin Bo Row (A.K.A Chi)
DOB: N/A
Bio: Chi is one of the last dragons of any kind in the know world and is hunted because of it. Sure there are some that want to keep him alive, but that is not many of them. He has been hunted by Raz for the past 8 years, and Chi has gotten tired of it and has thought of just giving up.
Pic:User Image

Name: Raz the Heartless
Bio: Raz's real names is Raz Sharp Fang, but the Heartless part came after he became a hunter. He has been after Chi this whole time for what is in him, his blood. He has seen what it could do and wants it all to himself. He could feel that he is breaking Chi and knows he will have what he wants soon enough.
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
Name: Kat Karino
DOB: 6/30
Bio: A kind hearted warrior miko who fights for thoses in danger, be it demon or human. She was thown out of her village for her beliefs. Now wanders around helping happily.

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^

Kat frowned as she heard the sounds of battle when she was picking herbs. Quickly, she abandoned what she was going. The woman picked up her staff and started running. The miko came right as the tiger was about to attack for the kill. "No!" kat shouted blasting him down then running in from of the two large animal men.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:45 pm
Raz went back and landed on his legs shacking his head as he looked at the small girl in front of him. "How dare you get in my way child!?" He yelled as he ran at her this time to get her out of the way.

On the other side of this fight Chi was taken back by someone helping him. He fell to his knee when he saw Raz being sent back and then looked at Kat. "Someone...... helped me." He then looked up to see Raz coming at her and he got back up. He swnag his sheild bashing him in the face and knocking him to the ground. "Attcking me is fine, but attack a woman and I will break you Raz."

Raz fell to his knees and reached up rubbing his face, he knocked his jaw out of place so he just looked up at him. With two to fight and knowing how strong Chi really was when he was mad, he wasn't going to take that chance. He placed his jaw back and just looked at him. "Child for helping him you shall die as well." He then lifted his metal arm and fired a ball at chi.

Chi blocked it making it blow up causing a large cloud of smoke to form.

Raz took this as his chance and was gone back into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
Name: Yuvia
Bio: Yuvia is a sheep who use to live with a herd before she got seperated on her way to sell wool as for the market. Now her set goal is to make it out of the woods alive.  

Soarsa

Soarsa

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image
Yuvia was wondering about the forrest, looking for a trail to follow. She couldn't believe that she had gotten herself lost of all things. It was very frightening to be in the woods, since most predators were often out and about looking for something to eat. The ewe only desire to returned to her herd and be safe amoung them. Suddenly she hard loud banging noise and shouts as though a fight was happening. The last thing she needed was to run into those. So the sheep began to hurry herself. But it all seemed pointless since she had no idea where to go. "Oh no.....This is terrible," she whimpered.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:05 am
As Raz was running through the forest to get away from Chi and Kat her came across the little sheep girl. He nearly tripped over her when he did but caught his footing and looked down at her. He hasn't seen many sheep people around these parts, but the last time he did was that large group of them. The kinder side of him made him get on one knee and look at her. "Are you lost little one?" When he asked that he looked at her with kindness.

User Image

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm
Kat coughed to get the smoke out of her eyes. She moved out of the smoke. She looked around to lok for the two.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:36 pm
Chi slowly came out of the smoke coughing a bit as he covered his mouth with his hand. When he was out of it he fell to one knee but kept himself up using his sword. He was still hurt and losing blood, but he was healing at a slow rate. He looked over at Kat and nodded as he head as did. "Thank you for your help human, if there is anything I can do to repay you, just ask and I will do."  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 pm
Quickly, kat looked to the dragon man. "It is fine but you are still in need of my help. Come on." She said helping him up to stand alittle. She lead him to the hut she was using for now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:28 pm
Chi looked down at her as she helped him up and then held out his hand shacking it. "No I am fine, I will heal over time young one." He then tried to walk over to a near by tree and sat next to it leaning on it.  

Count Justice

Loyal Gaian

4,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:36 pm
"Atleast let me put on a paste over them so they won't get infected." Kat said pulling out a covered wooden bowl.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:11 pm
(( i know i already posted this but i guess i gots to post again =/))
User Image
Name: Firion
Bio: Once a proud blacksmith and warrior, now one of the last of his kind and now searching for the one that betrayed his race.
Weapons:
1 1/2 hand sword
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/firionthedragon/Mythics/My Drawings/001-1.jpg
2 handed long sword
http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/firionthedragon/Mythics/My Drawings/002.jpg  

FirionTheDragon

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image
A distance away a reptilian being was stroling down the path, he hadnt noticed the fight at this point for he was too far to hear any of it. As he continued walking he sensed another being nearby, he decided to take caution since almost everyone worked for the traitor just for a few bits of gold. In a split second he silently jumped into a tree and began to dart through the branches, jumping tree to tree. In a quick motion he jumped down as an arrow flew into the tree he was about to land in. The creature turned to face the attacker, a distance away an archer with a marksman's bow was taking aim. Only to see him vanish, "What?" the archer said to himself confused, he looked around for a few seconds then found his target again, he was running at his attacker, his two swords drawn. The archer began to fire arrows one after another trying to hit the reptilian being, only to either find his arrows miss or deflected by the creature's quick reflexes.

In a matter of seconds the reptilian being was already at arms length and his swords held up to the archer's neck, "You work for the dark one?" the reptilian creature asked, The archer didnt answer but simply spit at the creature. The reptile shook his head, "Not the best choice." he said, the archer yelled out for help but in before he could finish the creature had closed his swords together around the man's neck.
(=3 how dis?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:16 pm
User Image
As she wondered, Yuvia felt a collision almost happening. Who ever it was though, had managed to avoid such a event. However, as she turned to see the stranger, fear struck her. It was a mighty looking tiger and her first instinct was to run. And that, she did. The ewe ran behind a tree and hid herself. Of course, with this limited time and effort, there was no way of out running him. But when he knelt down and addressed her so kindly, the sheep began to clam down; though still cautious. "Who are you?," she asked shyly. Yuvia wanted to tell him the truth that she was lost, but was too afraid of any ill intention the tiger might have. Was this a trick? There are rumors about predators playing with their prey before devouring them.  

Soarsa

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces