Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
the only emo in da gang Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star_Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:50 am
i have about 5 friend i hang out with and im the only emo guy the other 5 are all hardcore rockstars do you think you'll find it weird if you see me with all of them. . . . . i mean am i the most noticable in the group? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:47 am
no i am the only hardcore kid out of a group of goths i am really noticeable because i were tight pants and they all have these huge pants o and emo hasnt caught up here yet  

heero22

~+Sandwich_kid+~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:29 am
All my friends are all alternative. I don't think I could put a label on any of them really- we all stand out from each other.
I'd feel kind of proud if I was the most noticable in a group of people ^_^ so yeah, don't worry about it!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:19 pm
You see I personally don't believe in labels but in this case I will be using them.
Friends labels:
Me:Emo
1:alchaholic
2:Goth
3:Anime nerd
4:stoner
5:Role Player
6:Alternative
7 razz unk
etc...  

Cupcakes are Scene

Homicidal Cinnabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:01 pm
I hang out with nearly everyone. I'm quite popular, and I'm like the only emo kid in my school/area.
My Friends:
1.Normies
2.Druggies [Alcohol is a drug too, mind you]
3.Goths
4.Skaters
5.Mild Case Preps
6.Anime Nuts
7.Posers --;

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:02 pm
You think thats bad try hanging around with a bunch of people who are all like fairy princesses compared to you?!!!?!? My friends are great but I'm sooooooooooo different from them!  

music_lover16

FallenSkater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:00 pm
im the only emo kid in all of my classes almost and out of all my friends  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:46 pm
I hang with posers, and preps.... sucks a** cuz i'm like the only other emo kid in my school other then the person i love in my siggy... even though he's gothic too but still.. i always fell left out..  

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

Ironic_Melancholy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:05 pm
I'm the only one like me at school and in my group of friends that I see outside of school.
I'm really noticeable in my group when we go to the city and such.

It's worse when I see a group of Emos and they're all having fun and stuff, and there's me just like them but no way to reach out.
My friends are normal. Well... They dress normally, anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:55 pm
I am one of three emo's in my highschool...
it's very noticable...
all my friends are preps...
its not really a bad thing though sweatdrop  

insomniac432

xyourstrulyx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:59 am
Ha ha, i'm one of the 4 emo kids on our school, and we kind of stand out! xd And it's never really been any problem for me at all, so don't worry. I have a lot of friends who aren't emo, and they couldn't care less wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:01 pm
Dont worry about being the only emo kid, im mean if there your friends they should have a problem with it at all. So you should feel akward around them or anyone else you are who you are.  

Shooting_For_Fame

.Second Best.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:51 pm
if you didn't notice, most emo's hangout with meatalheads and tend to shy away from other emos  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:10 pm
I wear tight pants, stud belt, eyeliner, hair covering eyes, thick black rimmed glasses, hoodie, tie, love obsession, and people at my school consider me "emo." I hang out with a: hardcore punk/half emo, geeks, more geeks, and even more geeks... I only know 1 other emo... except he's not emo and is more of a poser... cuz all he does is wear emo clothes, doesn't seem to have an interest in emo music, doesn't have a reason to be emo... If you don't have a reason to be emo, you're a poser. If you're emo cuz you think it's cool, poser. If you tell people you're emo cuz you think they'll think you're cool, poser. If you tell everyone you're emo so you're noticeable, poser. Anyway, emo isn't as spread out as it seems. [in terms of the trend, emo music is quite popular] But that's only cuz most people who are emo are a bunch of posers.  

The Juggler-er

teishee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:31 pm
my friends don`t even know im emo. i mean i don`t show all them emo traits.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff