Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dangerous ^Random jump in^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image

Crystal sat in a booth with some of her friends in the back of the bar. They laughed and giggled constantly. She would come and go from the bar to the table again with refilled cups. Her tail wagged swiftly and lazily behind her. She couldn't wait to go home and take a shower. She wondered if her parents knew she was gone yet... She shrugged it off and set the cups on the table as she sat down again.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

Sam sat on a stool by the car where she toke sips from her cup. She would drift off for a moment, thinking and would absently run her finger along the cups rim. Her fur was dirty with something black, probably from the engine of her truck. It had broken down on her again and this time, it refused to start. She sighed and toke a big gulp before asking for a refill.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:50 pm
User ImageAs the loud music and chatter was going on in the club a large wolf walked in through the entrance, he was new to this particular club and was curious about what he might find. Thoughts about meeiting a few nice looking ladies filled his mind, for that was one of the main reasons he came here, every other club he went to had women that only wanted other people's money and not just the man himself, or were just not... natural, ya that was the word for them.

He walked straight over to the booth to see if he could find a good drink, on his way there however he got a few looks from the others around him, for whatever reason it was he didnt know, maybe just the partiers wanting to find a good time or were drug dealers hoping to make a few bucks off of him? He didnt know and he didnt care. He reached the booth and took his seat, completely ignoring all those around him.
((even though the pic dont show it he is wearing a white t-shirt at the moment))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 am
Crystal looked up at the large wolf and smiled, resting her chin in her hand. Her friends looked too and smirked. "Ain't he cute?" She cooed. Her friends nodded in agreement.

Sam looked up at the new wolf. His looks was not the first thing that came to her mind. It was the fact that he was new and everyone was watching him. Or almost everyone. She knocked on her table, getting the bartenders attention. "New guy, on me." She said, her tail swaying lightly. The bartender nodded and went off to give the wolf his drink. She went back to hers.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 am
The wolf looked at Crystal from the corner of his eye he turned his gaze away and looked to the bar tender, he didnt notice at first that she was there but when he did notice her, he saw how cute she was. She wasnt like any of the girls he had met before, especially since she looked natural rather than the ones that used implants and botox. When the bartender brought his drink he gave the tender a gesture to come closer, he wanted to give a message to the girl that had got his drink, the tender gave a nod and walked back to Sam. "Your friend says thank you for the drink, but next time he would rather pay it on his own, no offense." he said waiting to see if she would want to send a message back. The wolf on the other hand stayed where he was and took quick sips from his drink, not so much as to enjoy it, but just not empty it so soon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 am
Crystal stood up, waving at the girls to give her a minute as she walked over to the wolf. "Hello." She cooed, smiling at him. She tilted her head. "Your new right?" She asked.

Sam opened her mouth to reply but saw the wolf was busy. She did not want to disturb him. She looked away as quickly as she could. "Refill please." She said simply, handing him her cup.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:44 am
The wolf turned his head to look at Crystal, but only slightly, "No, well to this club, yes." he said politely he took another quick sip from his drink then turned back to loo at Crystal, "Im guessing you wish to talk." he asked kindly, although that was quite obvious. He noticed how cute the othe canine was up close, but something about her made him want to turn away now that she was there, but he didnt want to be rude and thought he might as well as try to make a few friends here.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:07 am
Crystal smiled but something made her tail twitch. Annoyance. She stuck her hand out at him to shake. "It's nice to meet you, my name is Crystal." She said.  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:47 am
The wolf grabbed hold of Crystal's hand and gave a firm shake, "Nice to meet you as well, Im Fangson." he said making a friendly smile.
(( i gtg it 1:50am where im at g'nite))  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 am
Crystal let her hand fall to her side again. "Welcome, Fangson. I must warn you though, do behave." She said, cocking her head in the direction of Sam. "Some people can be a real pain in the bottom." She added dryly before skipping back to her table. "I'll be back here if you need me." She said and sat down, talking with her friends again.

Sam groaned and asked for a cup of water this time as she dropped her forehead into her hands. She squeezed her eyes shut tight, as if making a wish. She opened them again, glanced around for a moment and the brightness in her eyes dulled in disappointment. She drank from her glass of water.

(( yeah, me too. it's pretty late. nighty-night ))  

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:25 am
(I DON'T HAVE A PIC!!!!! >3<)
Slowly walking into the club was a relatively large black and white feline male, dressed quite... strangely in a manner of speaking. On his head was a soft cap with cat ears on them, but when he went to scratch under it, his actual ears could be seen under it, fitting into the ear pieces of the hat. Wearing a black button down shirt with a very-light-grey-colored trenchcoat that had a black moon emblem on the back didn't help either, considering he had a crimson scarf wrapped around the collar of the trenchcoat. Otherwise, he looked relatively normal, with sharp-looking white pants and deep charcoal-colored boots, his tail slipping out from the slot in his trenchcoat. (Any questions on what he's wearing, just look at my avi and give him a black shirt.)

As for his reasoning... Well, you could clearly see it on his face as he looked down, shuffling his feet a bit. He was never really much of a people person, and it looked like this was the first time he had significantly tried to step out of his personal safety bubble and get to know others. Standing by the entrance, he shuffled a bit back towards it, leaning against the wall nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:57 pm
Fangson gave a nod, understanding what she said, "Don't worry, as long as others dont give me trouble I'll be ok." he said, watching her turn back to the booth she was at. He turned his gaze to the fox she was, to his opinion, was talking about, the fox didnt seem like she would be trouble, then again everyone's looks are decieving. Something else caught his attention, the bartender that gave him his drink was infront of her, he thought that the tender was just doing his job and giving her her drinks, but then what happened to his message? He wanted to find out and decided to sit next to Sam. He moved through the crowded club and came to wheree Sam was at, he took a seat next to her and casually ordered himself another drink. He pretended not to notice her but when he looked down at her she seemed almost opposite to the other canine he had just met, she was just as cute, maybe more, but this time she seemed... more comfortable to be around.  

FirionTheDragon

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:58 pm
Sam peeked up from her hands, hearing someone sit next to her. She looked up at Fangson and gave him a soft smile. "Your welcome, by the way." She said simply, her tail wagging lightly. She tilted her head, as if she was thinking. He's tall... She thought, seeing him up close. Or maybe I'm to small. She looked down at her drink again, running her finger along the rim.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 pm
The wolf turned to Sam, "So your the one that bought my drink, and thank you." he said kindly. He turned away for a moment for take a sip from his drink, "I talked to someone just a few minutes ago, they gave me a hint that you were a bit of a pain, why would they say that?" he asked curiously, he thought it was rude for him to ask but his curiosity got the best of him, "I dont believe what they say, but Im just curious." he said turning back to her to her running her finger across the cups rim, "Is something wrong?" he asked kindly  

FirionTheDragon

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm
Sam's ears perked up and she looked at him again. She shook her head. "Is that someone Crystal?" She asked, smiling lightly. She shrugged and toke a sip again. "Me and her aren't on good terms since she isn't allowed to be here." She explained. She spun around in her seat, facing Crystal's booth. "She's two years younger then the age she is suppose to be to drink." Crystal looked up at her and Sam turned around again.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff