Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
✧✧ :: Tsubaki_Twilight's Posting Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:06 pm
Be awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image

no time for goodbye
xx☇☇x he said as he faded away
xx + xx [ don`t put your life in someone's hands ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXinbadXkimXamilXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (( THIS IS MY LAST TIME SHE SAID AS SHE FADED AWAY ))
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (( THIS IS MY LAST TIME SHE SAID AS SHE FADED AWAY ))

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

"Sinbad talks like this."
'Thinks like this.'
And acts like this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX the X assassin XXX  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

no time for goodbye
xx☇☇x he said as he faded away
xx + xx [ don`t put your life in someone's hands ]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXinbadXkimXamilXXX

Sinbad was dreaming. Here in this isolated stone tower deep in the woods he could allow himself the luxury of a deep sleep. His... profession not only forced the twenty-six year old man to travel constantly but also exposed him to the dangers of the world; wild animals stalking him at night, other assassin assigned to kill him and the time constraint his client put on their target all added up to nights of restless or even no sleep - but here, high off the ground an with only one entrance Sinbad could sleep.

He was dreaming. Dreaming of happier times when his mother - his beautiful, kind, incredible mother - was still alive. Times where he wasn't the cold and distant man he was today. Times where the sun shone brightly on the kingdom; his kingdom, the kingdom he was supposed to rule and govern... but those times are over. As Sinbad watched memory after happy memory play in his dreams, he could feel the weight of sadness settle on his being. Those simple, happy days were no longer real and it seemed like his mind got a kick out of replaying them over and over. Oh well... at least he was not dreaming about the bad memories; those were always the worst. At times, when he dreamt about those memories he always wondered if his subconscious got a kick out of making him relive those awful memories.

Just as his mind was about to replay the memory of his mother's death, a shaft of the morning sunlight filtered through the open window of the tower and fell directly onto Sinbad's face. Inhaling deeply and then letting the air out slowly, the assassin quietly allowed his senses to sharpen as the first sounds of the morning reached his ears. It was an old trick Sinbad had learned while travelling - to let your other senses reach out before opening your eyes; it came in handy if his camp was being robbed or if someone was approaching him while he slept, make your advesary think you're asleep and then strike at the right moment.

Hearing the quick intake of air coming from his side, Sinbad was immediately concerned. Snow White was the only person sleeping on the bedt adjacent to his and from the way she was breathing it was obvious she was distressed. Sharp, golden eyes opened as Sinbad brought his body into a sitting position. He was wearing a white, low cut cotton tunic with black pants of the same material.

Looking over at Snow, he saw her hugging her knees, eyes shut - in what he assumed as fear - and breathing quickly. "... Are you feeling unwell Snow?" he asked after a minute of silence.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX the X assassin XXX  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:11 pm
Tsubaki_Twilight

User Imagexx xxx [ TEACHER TWO ]

xx ☇☇ x Makoto Rin Tsubaki Hakuei
xxxxx » » » X 20
xxxxx » » » X Female
xxxxx » » » X Firery // Tough // Honest  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

↺↺xdon`t hit that reset buttonx!
xxxxxxxxxxxLIFE ONLY HAPPENS ONCE!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxMystery with a "Smile" xxxYou're Drop Dead Gorgeous

xxKOTAROxYAMAGUCHIxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX( the uncle )

Words will go here!
Kotaro will walk and act like this; "Speak like this." and 'Think like this.'

User ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser ImagexXxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 7:57 pm
User Image

↺↺xdon`t hit that fastforward buttonx!
xxxxxxxxxxxLIFE IS SHORT!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxSo Let Your "Hearts" Be Open xxxAnd Reach Out with All Your Love

xxMIZUKIxHAKUEIxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX( the nurse )

Words will go here!
Mizuki will walk and act like this; "Speak like this." and 'Think like this.'

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image

↺↺xdon`t hit that replay buttonx!
xxxxxxxxxxxLIFE MOVES FORWARD NOT BACK!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxWhen Will My "Reflection" Show xxxWho I Am Inside?

xxRENxHAKUEIxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX( the waiter )

Words will go here!
Ren will walk and act like this; "Speak like this." and 'Think like this.'

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image

↺↺xdon`t hit that pause buttonx!
xxxxxxxxxxxLIFE IS FULL OF HURDLES SO RUN THEM OVER!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxWhen You Follow Your "Heart" xxxThere's No Heart You Can't Win

xxMAKOTOxHAKUEIxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX( teacher two )

Words will go here!
Makoto will walk and act like this; "Speak like this." and 'Think like this.'

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

↺↺xxThere's no need to worry
XXXXXX
The earth has been spinning since long, long ago
XXXXXXXXXXXXX " And I'm sure the moon will keep spinning too " x

↘↘x☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆x↙↙
JUNIOR HOST

location: Here xxx action: Here xxx company: Here xxx thoughts: Here xxx feelings: Here

Adrian will walk and act like this while "Talking like this." and 'Thinking like this.'.

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:09 pm
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

xxx xx PRINCESS ONE xxx PRINCE TWO xxx PRIME MINISTER`S CHILD xxx

User Image
--- ☁ ☁ ---

Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here.

Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here.

xx JASMINE x RAHIMI xxx HAKIM x SARRAF xxx ALEXANDER x RAVENSDALE xx

( One Orange Carrot: Nothing )

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 pm
User ImagexUser Image xUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

DAMIEN xxxx COURTNEYxxxxx RILEY xxxxxNAOMI xxx HAKIM
xxxxx( ravensdale )xxxxxxxxxzzxxxxx( vargas )xxxxxxxx( yamaguchi )xxxxxxxxxx( vargas )
GENERAL STORE OWNER xxxx FLORIST xxxxxxxxxx BARTENDER xxxxxxxxx LIBRARIAN xxxxxxxxxxx HUNTER

the charismatic businessman xx the shy younger twin xx the understanding and helpful mixer xx the outgoing older twin xx the silent hunter

User Image
--- ✖ ♫ ☁ ❤ ☁ ♫ ✖ ---

location and company xx location and company xx location and company xx location and company xx location and company

feelings xx feelings xx feelings xx feelings xx feelings

Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here.

Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here.

Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here. Text will go here.

our song xx journals

You " ve probably f.o.r.g.o.t.t.e.n by и↺ω
xxxxxxx↘↘ [[ when .S↻RR↻W. fell heavily on your shoulders , ]]
xxbut.we.were.holding.onto.the.hands.of.the
✩✩✩`s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It was drawn in the nig htxsky
xxxxxThe ★★★ ` s outline our story ☇☇☇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
( Your H E A R T still yearns for that illu.sion ↑↑ )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
NAME IN ALL CAPS
xxx age in number in lowercase gender in lowercase hometown in lowercase local or traveller? in lower case
xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
3 Personality Traits
Sexuality
"A Quote Your Character Would Say"
Username  

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:57 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
SONJA CLARK
xxx eighteen female eastport, maine traveller
xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hopeless Romantic, Quiet, Caring
Heterosexual
"Even if a 1000 years pass, I will still love you."
Tsubaki_Twilight  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 am
User Image

(( Song lyrics // Song lyrics ))
"How your character says hello."
LOCAL OR TRAVELLER? IN ALL CAPS

3 Traits Go Here

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒺ xcolor=COLOR ONE]ⒷⒶⓇⒺx ⓂⒾⓃⒾⓂⓊⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX h e r e w e g o a g a i n

NAME:
NICKNAMES:
HOMETOWN: (Where is you character from?)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓈⓂⒶⓁⓁ x ⒹⒺⓉⒶⒾⓁⓈ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h i w a n t s o m e m o r e

BIRTHDAY:
ETHNICITY: (What ethnicity is your character?)
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: (Heterosexual? Homosexual? Bisexual?)
HEIGHT:
WEIGHT:
HAIR COLOR:
EYE COLOR:
VOICE: voice actor/seiyuu's name goes here

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒾⓈ x ⒾⓈ x ⓌⒽⓄ xx ⒶⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h w h a t a r e y o u w a i t i n g f o r ?

BEST QUALITY: (What is the best thing about your character? Just ONE!)
GREATEST FLAW: (ONE of your character's flaws)
GOALS IN LIFE: (What does your character want to do in life?)
PERSONALITY: (At least a paragraph)
BIOGRAPHY: (At least two paragraph)
FEARS:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓃⒺⒺⒹ x ⓂⓄⓇⒺ x?x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX t a k e a b i t e o f m y h e a r t t o n i g h t

THEME SONG: (Theme Song)
HOBBIES:
TALENTS:

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Username

[align=center][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/dreamangel006/Sunflowers2.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][size=14][b][color=COLOR ONE](([/color][/b] Song lyrics [b][color=COLOR ONE]//[/color][/b] Song lyrics [b][color=COLOR ONE]))[/color][/b][/size]
[color=black][size=10]"How your character says hello."[/size][/color]
[size=12][b][color=COLOR TWO]LOCAL OR TRAVELLER? IN ALL CAPS[/color][/b][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=11][b][color=POSTING COLOR]⊰[/color][/b][/size][size=15][i] 3 [/i][/size][size=10][color=black]•[/color][/size][size=15][i] Traits [/i][/size][size=10][color=black]•[/color][/size][size=15][i] Go Here [/i][/size][size=11][b][color=POSTING COLOR]⊱[/color][/b][/size][/align]

[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓉⒽⒺ [/color][color=white]x[/color]color=COLOR ONE]ⒷⒶⓇⒺ[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓂⒾⓃⒾⓂⓊⓂ [/color][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]h e r e[/color][color=COLOR TWO] w e[/color][color=black] g o[/color][color=COLOR TWO] a g a i n[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]NAME:[/b]
[b]NICKNAMES:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]GENDER:[/b]
[b]HOMETOWN:[/b] (Where is you character from?)

[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓈⓂⒶⓁⓁ [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⒹⒺⓉⒶⒾⓁⓈ [/color][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]o h[/color][color=COLOR TWO] o h[/color][color=black] i[/color][color=COLOR TWO] w a n t[/color][color=black] s o m e[/color][color=COLOR TWO] m o r e[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]BIRTHDAY:[/b]
[b]ETHNICITY:[/b] (What ethnicity is your character?)
[b]SEXUAL ORIENTATION:[/b] (Heterosexual? Homosexual? Bisexual?)
[b]HEIGHT:[/b]
[b]WEIGHT:[/b]
[b]HAIR COLOR:[/b]
[b]EYE COLOR:[/b]
[b]VOICE:[/b] [url=YOUTUBE LINK GOES HERE] voice actor/seiyuu's name goes here[/url]

[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⓉⒽⒾⓈ [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⒾⓈ[/color] [color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓌⒽⓄ [/color][color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]Ⓘ[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=COLOR ONE]ⒶⓂ [/color][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]o h[/color][color=COLOR TWO] o h[/color][color=black] w h a t[/color][color=COLOR TWO] a r e[/color][color=black] y o u[/color][color=COLOR TWO] w a i t i n g[/color][color=black] f o r[/color][color=COLOR TWO] ?[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]BEST QUALITY:[/b] (What is the best thing about your character? Just ONE!)
[b]GREATEST FLAW:[/b] (ONE of your character's flaws)
[b]GOALS IN LIFE:[/b] (What does your character want to do in life?)
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] (At least a paragraph)
[b]BIOGRAPHY:[/b] (At least two paragraph)
[b]LIKES:[/b]
[b]DISLIKES:[/b]
[b]FEARS:[/b]

[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [u][size=22][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓃⒺⒺⒹ [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=COLOR ONE] ⓂⓄⓇⒺ [/color][color=white]x[/color][i][color=COLOR ONE]?[/color][/i][color=white]x[/color][/size][/u]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=15][i][color=black]t a k e [/color][color=COLOR TWO]a[/color][color=black] b i t e[/color][color=COLOR TWO] o f[/color][color=black] m y[/color][color=COLOR TWO] h e a r t[/color][color=black] t o n i g h t[/color][/size][/i][size=11]

[color=POSTING COLOR][b]OCCUPATION:[/b] (Occupation)
[b]THEME SONG:[/b] (Theme Song)
[b]HOBBIES:[/b]
[b]TALENTS:[/b]

[/color][/size][size=14][align=right][color=black]▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Username [/align][/size][/color]

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

(( Song lyrics // Song lyrics ))
"... G-Good morning..."
TRAVELLER

Hopeless Romantic Quiet Caring

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒺ xⒷⒶⓇⒺx ⓂⒾⓃⒾⓂⓊⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX h e r e w e g o a g a i n

NAME: Sonja Roxanne Clark
NICKNAMES: Sonja or Roxy
HOMETOWN: Eastport, Maine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓈⓂⒶⓁⓁ x ⒹⒺⓉⒶⒾⓁⓈ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h i w a n t s o m e m o r e

BIRTHDAY: December 21, 1993
ETHNICITY: French, British and Chinese
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 115 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Light Blue
EYE COLOR: Light Blue
VOICE: Brittany Snow

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓉⒽⒾⓈ x ⒾⓈ x ⓌⒽⓄ x x ⒶⓂ x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX o h o h w h a t a r e y o u w a i t i n g f o r ?

BEST QUALITY: Sonja will stop to help anyone in need.
GREATEST FLAW: Sonja is a BIG pushover.
GOALS IN LIFE: She wants to start a family.
PERSONALITY: (At least a paragraph)
BIOGRAPHY: (At least two paragraph)
FEARS:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX x ⓃⒺⒺⒹ x ⓂⓄⓇⒺ x?x
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX t a k e a b i t e o f m y h e a r t t o n i g h t

THEME SONG: Simple and Clean
HOBBIES: Drawing, Singing, Cooking, and Photography
TALENTS: Drawing

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬ Tsubaki_Twilight

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items