Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
I thought you were a cat! 1x1 taken Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:03 pm
A young male neko moved out of his parents home at the age of 18 and once he was done moving in, got a pet cat. One night he was tired and saw the cat turn human and talk to him. He woke up the next morning in his bed to see the little kitten he had found the day before and wondered if it was a dream. What will Bryce do if the cat decides to change again? Will he fall in love with it?

Name: Bryce Wage
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:28 am
L2453
A young male neko moved out of his parents home at the age of 18 and once he was done moving in, got a pet cat. One night he was tired and saw the cat turn human and talk to him. He woke up the next morning in his bed to see the little kitten he had found the day before and wondered if it was a dream. What will Bryce do if the cat decides to change again? Will he fall in love with it?

Name: Bryce Wage
Pic:User Image

I'll RP with you

Name: Sky
Pic:
User Image  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce woke up the next morning with the kitten next to him. He had her for a couple days and didn't know what to call her, often making up names that she wouldn't answer which made him think she didn't like them. After scratching behind the animals ears he got up and walked out in a pair of black shorts while rubbing his hair. He then called the cat and thought for a second. "Sky...I think I'll call you Sky." with that he added "Now come down for some food." With that he walked into the kitchen and pressed the start button on the coffee machine before grabbing some food for himself and Sky.

(coolio)
Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:07 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky woke up when Bryce scratched behind her ears, she purred softly while he did, then got up and stretched out her body. When he called her by the name Sky, she meowed happily, "Sky? Not a bad name, I like it a lot more than the others he's tried so far, so I'll stick with it." Sky thought to herself, as she jumped down from the bed, then followed after Bryce to the kitchen. Downstairs, Sky watched Bryce like a curious kitten, then moved over to him once he gotten food for her.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce then began to pour the cereal in a bowl before filling it up a bit with milk. Placing a spoon in it before grabbing a plate for Sky and placing her food on it as well before setting it down on a mat. Kneeling down he looked at the kitten and picked her up gently. He then smiled and said "You're a cute kitten." With that he sat the cat down and began to eat while leaning against the counter.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:42 pm
"I wonder if he thought that when I changed last night?" Sky wondered and she began to eat the food that Bryce had set out for her. As she ate, Sky had thought about changing again, and as much as she enjoyed being a kitten; Sky also liked being in her human form as well. Sky decided to hold off on changing her form, at least till she got bored of being a cat, which wouldn't take long.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce then thought of last night and swallowed his food before looking at Sky and shaking his head. "It was probably a dream." he mumbled before eating another spoon full of cereal.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky looked up from her food, and tilted her head to the left, "You sure it was just a dream, or something that actually happened, because I'm pretty sure it actually happened." She said, as she sat down, and looked up at him.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:05 am
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce paused and looked at the kitten before swallowing his cereal. Placing it down beside him with wide-eyes he knelt down and picked up the cat, standing up and holding her eye level. "Did you just talk?" asked Bryce, wondering if he had heard what he thought he heard.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 12:55 am
L2453

User Image

"No, it was just in your head, kidding, of course I did. You did see me, in my human form, last night." Sky replied, as she gave Bryce what one could call a smile, and looked him in the eyes.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

The neko sat the cat down on the other side of him as he turned and looked at the kitten. "So I did see you turn into a human...think you can do it again?" he asked a bit curious. His ears perking a bit as well.

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:41 pm
L2453

User Image

Sky nodded her head, as her tail moved back and forth slowly, "Since you asked, I will gladly do it," in a flash of light, Sky turned to her neko form, "well, here I am before you as myself again." She said. Before Bryce stood a female with fairly light skin, white hair almost similar to his, and light grey cat ears and tail.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

Bryce shut his eyes and stood back a bit as the light shot out. Once the light faded he looked at the woman who sat on the table. Blinking he walked towards her and poked her skin before observing her. His eyes flashed everywhere across the girls body before stopping at her eyes once more. With a small smile he said "Well it's nice to know you're able to do that." His face was calm and relaxed but inside he was flipping out. Was he the only owner of a transforming cat?

Fallen Angel Accalia

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:39 pm
L2453

User Image

"Well last night we did talk for a bit, but you were pretty much half asleep, that I didn't expect you to remember or believe anything that happened." Sky told him, and smiled as he looked over her to make sure she was really there, but she could tell he was having a hard time believing any of it. Then again, not many people expect their cats to change forms at will, even Sky didn't know how it was possible for her to do it.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Bryce Wage

"What did we talk about?" asked Bryce as he took the half empty bowl of cereal and emptied it in the sink, rinsing out the bowl and placing it in the sink with a bit of water in it, having the spoon lay still. Turning around and walking back towards Sky he looked at her and sighed. He pulled her off the table gently and looked at her. "Well she's surprisingly light but not too light...I was able to grab her as well...is she truly the cat I brought home?" he thought.

Fallen Angel Accalia

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces