Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Age of Monsters

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can choose almost any race you want, and make your own story. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Demon, Kingdoms, Monster 

Reply The Kingdom of Gaman
Kira-kira Forest Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image

The forest has the most beautiful and pristine blue stream running through. The stream is inhabited with river Nymphs. They are friendly most of the time. But if provoked they can fatally harm you. Hunting of nymphs is strictly forbidden. The forest stretches on for miles and miles. In the morning light, the sunlight is reflected off the dewdrops and creates a magnificent array of glittering light. Which is how the forest got it's name. Kira-kira is Japanese for "sparkling" or "glittering". Destruction of the forest is also forbidden. If destruction is occurred, you will be sentenced to death. Have some respect.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:53 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~ Ʌllєπ Ϻoπʈgomєяү ~~~~~~~
"I'm loyal, trusting and kind. I'm a guard."

Allen sat near the river bank staring off in the distance. HE examined the trees and the creatures that lived in the forest. The sun shined through the cracks in the trees giving the forest a slight glow on the wet floor. It was beautiful actually. The forest was the center of living things, Allen believed. This was the only place that Allen could really think. It was such a peaceful quanta place to be in. The sounds of the birds and animals was quite soothing for him. As Allen stared at the trees he listened to the Nymphs sing their songs as they bathed in the river that cut through the forest. The Nymphs also stared at Allen, being in the flirtatious nature they tried to talk to him but simply Allen didn't notice them. Allen sat there for only God knows how long and he still didn't move.

"But are those weaknesses?"

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide walked among the trees, running her hands over the rough bark. She could hear the sound of the stream in the distance and the echoes of the Nymph's songs. Her pendant sparkled in the evening light. Nothing could hurt her here. Safe and sound in her kingdom. She turned the corner of a tree and came across the stream. The Nymphs stopped their singing and turned to look at her. She gave them a perfectly white smile and walked to the water's edge. She stood with her toes in the water, her shoes in hand. She turned and walked up stream. She came across one of her many guards sitting nearby. She stared at his turned face for a minute before his name crossed her mind. Allen. She approached him, standing a couple of feet away and turned back to the stream. "Lovely, isn't it? It's a nice place to be alone. Well, kind of alone." She looked around at the Nymphs and smiled slightly at the truth behind her words. She stepped out of the water and back into the grass. She set her heels down on a nearby rock. She gestured to the spot next to him. "May I join you, Allen?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

Allen came back to reality when the sweat song filling his ears stopped. Was there a creature that stirred the Nymphs. Was another threatening creature here? Allen stiffened with his wondering thoughts of danger. It made him think of his past. Not that he was not already think of it. He thought of it almost every waking moment of the day. Often Allen reflected on what he could have done better to change everything that happen to him. Then Allen relaxed when he saw the sight of his beautiful Queen wondering slightly in shallow water. He looked up and smiled at her when she walked toward him. "Yes you may, Headmistress." He said with a soft voice. "Yes this spot is my favorite for thinking, or just to escape from the world. It's like this place has its own time. Everything just seems to slow down when I'm here." He said

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide smiled and sat down next to Allen and looked out over the stream and into the woods. She let her toes splash the water and sat quietly. She finally leaned and bumped his shoulder and sat back in her place. "You are right, you know. This place is nice for thinking or escaping." She laughed once to herself, recalling a memory of her running from the castle and escaping to this place as a child. "It's like time stops. Everything slows down and all that is left is serenity... and water." She sighed contently and listened to the Nymph's songs from up the stream. She hummed along to herself. She recalled back to her childhood days spent in this very spot. The Nymphs only ever sang the same exact song. And after hearing it bunches of times, it kind of gets stuck in your head. There were no words. Just notes and a steady rhythm. She stared up into the leaves and into the quick flashes of the sky that peeked through them. "So, this is your go-to place? When you want to escape from the world? Is there something wrong with Gaman? Is it that you do not like it here?" She joked teasingly. Of course he liked it here. Who wouldn't? She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. She rested her chin atop her knees and smiled to herself. Such a nice place to be with friends.

((OOC: HARRY POTTER REFERENCES FTWWWWWW))  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Allen smiled as his diverted his eyes at the Nymphs who started to sing their hymn again. Once again the sound was intoxication for his ears. If he could he would just sit there and listen to it all day long but he knew there was things to be done, people to be protected and his own health to take care of. "Nothing is wrong with Gaman, headmistress. I love it here. It's just sometimes life to just to fast to stop and think." He said as he put his elbows on his knees and rested his head on his wrist. Allen sighed as if he was holding his breath for a long time. This place was just so peaceful that sometimes he forgot to breath due to intensive staring. "So tell me. Why are you here? What are you trying to escape from?" He said with a smile turning his gaze back to her.

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

Grimsbok

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image
Waka Windu
Gaman Kingdom
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━
In full view of both Allen and Adelaide the water in the river began to swirl into the shape of a flower. The light glittered and sparkled on the water, creating beautiful seen. "Oh what a pleasant surprise to find her majesty her" said the voice of man from behind the flower of water. Then came the sound of foot steps in the water coming closer to them but it was no threat. The man walked through the flower of water that he had created and reviled himself to be Waka, a high class Gamam warrior. He stepped out of the river onto the shore and then bowed to both Allen Adelaide. A nymph flies behind him and over to flower of water, looking at it with curiosity, then it burst and splashed the nymph. Waka rose back to an erect position and looked to the others before him "Sorry if I startled you just now."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:46 am
User Image

While awaiting an answer Allen diverted his attention to else where. The were too many things to stare at in this forest. Everything so peaceful and colorful. Allen jumped when he heard a voice come out from the water. He had no idea that the voice was friendly at all. "Your majesty be aware there is some else here." But then a man appeared out of the water and revealed himself to be one of the Gaman warrior. Allen relaxed and leaned back onto his hands that supported him up. "Yea you should be." He said with a sly grin.

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide had turned to Allen and parted her lips, about to answer his question but she stopped at the sound of an oncoming person. She turned her head towards the direction of the noise and waited curiously. She splashed her toes once more in the water. When Waka appeared, her gentle face turned up into a sweet smile. She watched as the flower of water burst and trickled down into the stream again. "How nice to see you, Warrior." She chimed softly. "Don't fret. I was not startled. Not in a such a peaceful place." She dipped her hand into the water and pulled out a handful and then watched as the water fell between her fingers. "Such beautiful water magic. Quite lovely." She turned to Allen and smiled again. "Allen, I understand that you are human. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I find humans most fascinating." The feather of her wings twitched in the wind and she drew in a deep breath. She turned to Waka once more and said, "Do you have business being here, Waka? Or are you just getting lost in the scenic of the forest?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
Waka Windu
Gaman Kingdom
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━
Waka looked to Allen and Adelaid with a smile. "Your highness I almost feel insulted" Waka replied sarcastically. I was walking along the water training my water magic. Things have been peaceful lately so I've been avoiding my duties" His focus then shifted to Allen. "But it's good to see you are vigilant in your work my friend." He turned around and walked into the middle of the stream than turned back to Allen and Adelaid and bowed, as he rows his head back up he said "Nice seeing you two but now I must be getting back to my work." In a flash of light Waka's light mace appeared in hand, he lifted it over his head and the water swirl around him reaching high to the sky. Once it dropped back Waka was gone, like magic.

OCC: [exit]

Grimsbok

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:56 pm
User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

User ImageUser Image

a l l i a n c e:: g a m a n
r a n k:: a d v i s e r

Isn't this e x a c t l y where you like me
I'm exactly where you l i k e me you know

xxxA figure quietly sat on a wide branch way above the queen and her guard, legs stretched out on the length, hands hooked beneath his head as he basked in the warm sun filtered through the tree tops. Shunin preferred the heights to sitting beside the river. The nymphs were naturally frightened of him, and he didn't want to ruin anyone's mood by chasing them away unintentionally. It was hard when he was born in the very kingdom that humans hated the most...many didn't know that he was from Konton, but many didn't have to.

Silently, he listened to the exchange going on below him, but didn't add any further comments. None of them seemed to have noticed his presence yet anyways. He would only speak if spoken to, and if his queen decided to leave, he would follow.

Praying for l o v e in a l a p - d a n c e
And p a y i n g in naivety, oh

OutOfCreativity:

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:45 am
User Image

Allen stayed silent through the Queen and the Warrior's exchange. The only time when Allen felt confused is when Adelaide complimented him and commented about him being human out of no where. When Waka left he stretched and yawned. Allen was awfully tired lately and the reason was unknown but that would not stop him from guarding Adelaide. "Your Majesty, you still haven't answered my question." He said

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide smiled and nodded towards the warrior as he left. She splashed her toes in the water once more. When Allen implied that she had not answered his question the corner of her lips turned up into a smile.
"Is that so?"
She stared into the clear water and thought about it. After a minute of silence she inhaled slowly and sighed. "The castle. It gets kind of stuffy." She pulled at the blades of grass and rubbed them between her fingers. "It's nice to get out sometimes. To breathe the fresh air." She inhaled again for emphasis and exhaled with another smile. "And running a kingdom- you don't have the time to 'stop and think' a lot. It's nice to take a break once in awhile." She kicked the water up with her feet and it fell back easily into the water. "But it seems like that even when I leave the castle to be alone, it's like I'm never really alone." A smirk flashed across her face, but she quickly composed her face into an innocent smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
Gaman Guard

A sweet cool breeze blew past them moving the trees a bit. Not once did Allen even know that there was another soul was near them. Allen soaked up a;; the words that his Queen spoke like he was a sponge. Of course she was never alone. Adelaide was just to important to keep alone. At least a guard had to be with her at all times but he did have to admit that the cities of Gaman can get crowded. Since Gaman was jam packed with cities it was hard to get fresh air but then there was sweet retreats like this forest in the kingdom. "I see." He said with a sweet smile. "Not to be to apprehensive but isn't it a bit to dangerous to be out alone. I heard the queen of Konton likes to Kidnap angels. She recently just killed some of our citizens for their wings." He said a bit to distressed. The one little smirk made Allen looked behind then and search to trees for anyone else that might have a presence in the area.

Firelord333

Sparkly Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Adelaide laughed once, humorless. Her lips twitched up into a sour smile at the mention of Akanie Takahashi. The only person that Adelaide actually hated. She sighed again. "That woman. She will never stop." Her voice was like acid and filled with hate. Akanie was never in Adelaide's favor. Going around and killing her race. Their population decreases every time Akanie comes around. Adelaide can't just face her head on. She does not like to fight. Unlike Akanie who kills for pleasure. "She's demonic. No soul. A horrid waste of space." Adelaide sighed again, depressed at the thought of her. Adelaide looked up into the trees and into the sunlight shining through. "She makes humanoids look bad." She smiled half-heartedly. "Anywho," She craned her neck down and looked at Allen again. "Being alone isn't dangerous for me. Because... I'm never alone." She glanced up in the trees again and returned her eyes to Allen's distraught face.  
The Kingdom of Gaman

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff