Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Ryuu's Tournement Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 am
There's a famous tournament happening at the Big Battle Dome Smack dab in the middle of Ryuu(The city of the Dragons.) The Tournament had been banned because of the the last winner of the Tournament closed down the area and sealed it off. Now that he has passed a new tournament will be opened ever since it's fifty year banned. All fighter's of all Races are coming to this fight to see who will win the glory of being the Master of Ryuu and the champion of all fighter's. Anything goes in this tournament and fighter's are required to use any moves necessary to win. The Preliminaries are going to be starting soon and all fighters must prepare.

Profile skeleton:
(Anime Pic)
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Hello, My name is:
(Characters Name)

My Master's Name is:
(Username)

This is my Life so Far:
(Bio)

I can be:
(Personality)

Rules: They are as simple no god moding no Auto hits no auto knowing keep it clean. Allow the person to react to your actions and also no one liners please  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:06 pm
User Image

Hello, My name is:
Omaku Toshiro

My Master's Name is:
Ryuu ou Donte

This is my Life so Far: I've trained in Twae Kwon Doe for sometime but took Karate and Judo along with some weapon's training. I can weild a sword with perfect ability and will fight to win if I need to in order to become the head of Ryuu.

I can be:Calm and no nonsense personality. He will fight until he runs out of energy  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 am
User Image

Hello, My name is:
Zero Kandama

My Master's Name is:
Kairo Yakazu

This is my Life so Far:
I've trained in many forms on Martial Arts ranging from Tae Kwon Do and Muay Thai to Boxing and Wrestling. Anything I've seen others do I generally make a mental copy of and find a way for me to use it as well. As far as weapons go, I generally prefer not to use them, but if I have to, I prefer twin Nodachi or a Katana. My reason for fighting in the tournament is strictly for fun, and winning wouldn't be a bad thing either.

I can be:
Relaxed and fun loving, but when fighting, he holds no punches and fights with everything he's got.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:08 pm
User Image
◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘ ◆ ◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

A lonely man sat below a tree in an Indian sitting postion. He arms were crossed and his eyes closed shut. He was meditating about the up coming tournament that was soon to come. He knew it had been years since the last tournament and he wanted his shot at glory and hopefully and finally some respect. He opened his eyes quickly and caught a leaf about to hit the ground and smiled. "I'm getting good at that." He opened his hand and let the leaf fall to the ground happily.

(( Little OOC segment. ))
Kairo Yakazu

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Another young man suddenly was looking down at him from up in the tree, albeit he was upside down. "You're pretty fast. But a leaf is a leaf. A fist or a body part is completely different." Grinning, he rested his hands behind his head, looking like he was about to do upside-down sit-ups. "Just cause you're faster than your opponent doesn't mean you're more agile or able to take their hits."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:28 am
User Image

Omaku looked up and smirked "True that a leaf is a leaf..." He said getting up "Also true that a body is different...but...I've been training for a while and this leaf is nothing compared to what I can really do..." He saw the man put his arm's behind his head and Omaku kicked the tree beside him and the one the man was on making it shake a little. He was hoping the man would fall off since it seemed that he had no balance on it at all.

Kairo Yakazu

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 am
User Image
Despite the tree shaking rather badly, the other young man seemed relatively unperturbed, continuing to hang there. Upon closer inspection, it could be revealed that his legs weren't on a branch, but rather his ankle tied by a rope, which was tied to a branch. Reaching up, he untied the rope and fell, hitting the ground on his feet. "Thanks for that. I've been stuck in a trap for a day now and you shaking the tree finally go the knot to loosen up enough for me to undo it."

Ryu ou Donte

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image

Omaku shook his head at the guy and said "You need to be more careful man. Stuff like that would make you easy prey for any fighter out in the world." He then started at the dome that the tournament was going to be held in. "Can't wait that Tournament starts I just need to get to the finals and then beat my opponent. Then my glory days will come." He made a victory pose and shouted "I WILL BECOME A GOD!!!!!!"

Kairo Yakazu

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
"Why bother being a god?" the man asked, walking by him, looking extremely relaxed with his hand behind his head. "If you do become one, not saying you will, people are just going to ask too much of you and blame you when things go wrong. I'd rather just take the championship and hold another tournament."

Ryu ou Donte

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 pm
Ryu ou Donte
User Image

"See that's what I plan on doing..." Omaku started out "I'm gonna win this year's Tournament and then in the next ten years hold another. This city will have no choice but to love me as a God." He said smiling knowing that his plan was full proof. He then started to walk towards the Dome. He pulled an apple out of his coat pocket and took a bite out of it. He smiled even more "But first thing is I want all the apples in the world."

Kairo Yakazu

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image
Turning around and facing him, the other man grinned. "You don't get it, do you? You want to be a God so badly, yet you're blind to the truth. You're not just a God, you're everyone's target. Every last person is going to try you, and in the end, as a God, you can't do anything. By becoming a God like you say, you're really dooming yourself to the most painful loneliness you can possibly experience."

Ryu ou Donte

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

Omaku turned to face the guy and sighed "You really know how to kill a man's dreams dude..." He continued to walk still eating the apple "So what if people come after me for my position or for the simple cause that I'm a god. If they challenge me and I win and they lose I tell them that this is not the end of their journey and that they can challenge me anytime. I won't be a cruel person to people. Also if it happens the other way around I'll simple say that they bested me and can claim their title from me." He explained to this fellow fighter. He took another bite then asked the man "What is your name by the way." His mouth full of the apple still.

((Wasn't there suppose to be another guy that was suppose to join?))
Kairo Yakazu

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image
"My name's Kandama," he answered half truthfully. He only gave the other man his last name considering he really didn't have a first name, and telling him his nickname might give the wrong impression. "And you still don't understand fully. You can't just expect people to fight fairly afterwards. They are going to cheat. More than one will attack you, they might attack you when you're off guard, and more importantly, they might use something like guns or other weapons."

Ryu ou Donte

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image

"Then they have no honor in a battle if they must gang up on someone at all." They made it to the entry door where the sign showed a picture of two men fighting both hitting each other at the same time. On top of them was the words 'Ryuu's BIG Tournament Fight!' Omaku smiled his face lighting up.

(( Little OOC segment ))
Kairo Yakazu

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

Hello, My name is:
Viktor Jerichov

My Master's Name is:
L2453

This is my Life so Far:
Viktor was raised in the slums and knew nothing of holding back. As he got older Viktor resorted to fights for money, often winning by letting his instinct go. Knowing he shouldn't rely on sheer luck and strength alone he gathered up money and began to train in boxing and mauy thai. Now that he heard of the tournament and trained to his fullest Viktor wanted to know the limits of his strength.

I can be:
nice, calm and quiet but serious and angered when fought. Everynow and then he'll become a bit insane and unleash his instinct.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff