Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uriah Galleries

Back to Guilds

Photo gallery of Jonathan Uriah Denney 

Tags: Photography, Uriah Galleries, Gallery, Photo, Guild 

Reply Spam Folder (Chatterbox)
Want to get something off your chest? Throw it in here! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadSam123

Questionable Cat

12,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:08 am
Knowing my luck this'll be full of my rants XD But anyone is free to throw a rant in here. Nothing better then ranting, getting things off your chest is good for your health!

Well that's what my doctor said ^^'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:15 pm
I usually post stuff like that in DLS but having more than one place to rant is always good. :3

Smitten with you

Anxious Fatcat

I Am A Photographer
Crew

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 pm
I have been going through towns, rally, and forums for a while and adding people on my guild mule to send guild invites to. This lady decided to engage in a conversation with me. I'll let you guys have a look.

She commented on my profile, "Who the hell are you.
You've sent over 5 friend requests. If i know you, PM me. Stop spamming." Well she did not have profile comments enabled, so I replied with the following message in a PM. "I should be asking you the same thing. Lol
Add requests are at random, and they are for advertisement. I have been shooting photography since the Fall of 2010. If you accept you will be deleted from my friends list later as soon as I send you, along with 499 other Gaians, a guild invite. Accept or decline, it honestly does not make a difference in my opinion, as there are hundreds on invites being sent each day on this mule. Would it be cool if you accepted? Absolutely! But for actual friendship, you can send a PM to Pirating, or, I Am A Photographer, my main accounts and we can talk there. Have a nice day.

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

She then replied with, "No, its spam. Because you've sent specifically to my account 5 friend requests. It's annoying. I admire your photography, but please stop." And I replied,

"
No, ma'am. I haven't a clue whom you are. I personally cannot help if you get sent a request as I do not pay any attention to whom I send requests to. I go to towns and add like crazy. If you see me in towns, just tell me not to add you. lol
Thank you. ;D

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

And she replied with, "I'm asking you right now.
Thanks." Then I replied with, "I'll try not to add you, but I make no promises.
You're welcome.

-Jonathan Uriah Denney" Then she replied with, "Fine. Then expect a report." and I replied with,

"Go right ahead, it is not harassment for an add request. You have the right to click the little magical ignore button, and that is what Gaia moderators will tell you to do instead of spamming the report button. Anything else will most likely get you in trouble, and not myself. I am a 2004 member without a care in the world for snobs like you. And I have studied the Terms of Service fully. And before you try and say that advertisement is against the T.o.S, you best be doing some research. Only offline advertisement is against the T.o.S if it is anywhere other than your signature, profile, Journal, Private Messages or Guild. To be honest, I believe you think people want to be your friend only because you have a fancy little hat. Which is conceited to say the least. If you do not wish to accept my friends list, and if you do not wish to receive friend requests from me, there is nothing stopping you from clicking the ignore button. biggrin

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

Then she replied with, "I find it funny how you can call ME a snob, when you're the one still replying with sassy remarks such as "I make no promises not to add you" as i have already asked you kindly to stop. It IS spam, and this PM is enough to prove that you've been asked to stop, and are still continuing. I'm also an old member, and the fact that you've been around 2004 does not change anything. I think you have the wrong impression of me if you think I think i'm all that because of a hat. Honestly, you should take this as an opportunity to reflect upon yourself and realize that you are completely judgmental and juvenile. I can report this PM as well. Stop trying to make a business out of other peoples accounts." And I replied with,

"First off, business? What am I selling? People who join my guild is at their complete free will. As well as the people whom decide to Watch me on dA. Adding people to advertise my guild is not a violation of the Terms of Service. It's just a sneaky way to get my guild more noticed.
Snob? How is adding people a snob? Like I said, ignore me and be on your way. Starting to think you want the attention from me. lol Ask any moderator, the ignore button is there for a reason. If you do not wish to receive adds, use it. That is exactly what the moderators will tell you. Telling you that I will try but am not making promises is not being snobby either. I add people at random and do not pay attention to whom I add, why should I be bothered and look for your username/avatar every time I go to towns or rally to add people? You're the one that wishes to not receive things from me, then you can click the ignore button. You're sending messages to me as well, if you wish to play that as "harassment". I asked you to ignore me, what do you do? You keep on engaging in messages. That is proof enough that you're conceited and like the attention. I believe I have the right impression about you.

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

Then FINALLY the ignorant bafoon put me on ignore.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:53 pm
Hostile charity threads. -.-  

Frsty Nips

Witty Sex Symbol

so doodoo

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:57 pm
. w . Rawr.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:10 pm
That was well said  

Hugh Miles

great value j cole

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm
I Am A Photographer
I have been going through towns, rally, and forums for a while and adding people on my guild mule to send guild invites to. This lady decided to engage in a conversation with me. I'll let you guys have a look.

She commented on my profile, "Who the hell are you.
You've sent over 5 friend requests. If i know you, PM me. Stop spamming." Well she did not have profile comments enabled, so I replied with the following message in a PM. "I should be asking you the same thing. Lol
Add requests are at random, and they are for advertisement. I have been shooting photography since the Fall of 2010. If you accept you will be deleted from my friends list later as soon as I send you, along with 499 other Gaians, a guild invite. Accept or decline, it honestly does not make a difference in my opinion, as there are hundreds on invites being sent each day on this mule. Would it be cool if you accepted? Absolutely! But for actual friendship, you can send a PM to Pirating, or, I Am A Photographer, my main accounts and we can talk there. Have a nice day.

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

She then replied with, "No, its spam. Because you've sent specifically to my account 5 friend requests. It's annoying. I admire your photography, but please stop." And I replied,

"
No, ma'am. I haven't a clue whom you are. I personally cannot help if you get sent a request as I do not pay any attention to whom I send requests to. I go to towns and add like crazy. If you see me in towns, just tell me not to add you. lol
Thank you. ;D

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

And she replied with, "I'm asking you right now.
Thanks." Then I replied with, "I'll try not to add you, but I make no promises.
You're welcome.

-Jonathan Uriah Denney" Then she replied with, "Fine. Then expect a report." and I replied with,

"Go right ahead, it is not harassment for an add request. You have the right to click the little magical ignore button, and that is what Gaia moderators will tell you to do instead of spamming the report button. Anything else will most likely get you in trouble, and not myself. I am a 2004 member without a care in the world for snobs like you. And I have studied the Terms of Service fully. And before you try and say that advertisement is against the T.o.S, you best be doing some research. Only offline advertisement is against the T.o.S if it is anywhere other than your signature, profile, Journal, Private Messages or Guild. To be honest, I believe you think people want to be your friend only because you have a fancy little hat. Which is conceited to say the least. If you do not wish to accept my friends list, and if you do not wish to receive friend requests from me, there is nothing stopping you from clicking the ignore button. biggrin

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

Then she replied with, "I find it funny how you can call ME a snob, when you're the one still replying with sassy remarks such as "I make no promises not to add you" as i have already asked you kindly to stop. It IS spam, and this PM is enough to prove that you've been asked to stop, and are still continuing. I'm also an old member, and the fact that you've been around 2004 does not change anything. I think you have the wrong impression of me if you think I think i'm all that because of a hat. Honestly, you should take this as an opportunity to reflect upon yourself and realize that you are completely judgmental and juvenile. I can report this PM as well. Stop trying to make a business out of other peoples accounts." And I replied with,

"First off, business? What am I selling? People who join my guild is at their complete free will. As well as the people whom decide to Watch me on dA. Adding people to advertise my guild is not a violation of the Terms of Service. It's just a sneaky way to get my guild more noticed.
Snob? How is adding people a snob? Like I said, ignore me and be on your way. Starting to think you want the attention from me. lol Ask any moderator, the ignore button is there for a reason. If you do not wish to receive adds, use it. That is exactly what the moderators will tell you. Telling you that I will try but am not making promises is not being snobby either. I add people at random and do not pay attention to whom I add, why should I be bothered and look for your username/avatar every time I go to towns or rally to add people? You're the one that wishes to not receive things from me, then you can click the ignore button. You're sending messages to me as well, if you wish to play that as "harassment". I asked you to ignore me, what do you do? You keep on engaging in messages. That is proof enough that you're conceited and like the attention. I believe I have the right impression about you.

-Jonathan Uriah Denney"

Then FINALLY the ignorant bafoon put me on ignore.

>Says you're judgmental.
>Then she calls you a Juvenile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:11 pm
life itself =.=  

Chino XIII

coca-cola curves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm
enrollment sucks. school sucks. i hate my schedule. i dont have a boyfriend. I am short. I am ugly. im hungry/ wheres food?

sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 pm
In regards to the lady you were conversing with: Spoken like a true imbecile.  

iShotgunAngel

Invisible Phantom

8,775 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Mitsurururi

Friendly Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:24 pm
I really hate when rich people who dress nice are like can you donate? =.=  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:40 pm
I've never been a ranter...

Being completely indifferent to most things has it's benefits. whee

Static Silhouette
Vice Captain

Desirable Receiver

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

unruly nutsack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 am
So, I love caaaaaats! :3 cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:21 am
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan I just want to live in a small one room apartment with a board and taco bell. as well as my cameras.  

great value j cole

unruly nutsack

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am
Anyone know a good camera for a beginner like me? cat_rofl You see, I like photography too and I wan to take some photos myself. cat_rolleyes  
Spam Folder (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff