Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Welcome to School or Welcome to Misery [Reserved] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

Welcome to Ryuu Academy! This school holds a lot of options and opportunities for the gifted students that come here. Once here they can find many things to do in their future They may chose to be an artist or either a musician. They are also granted the power to become a scholar or become a poet. weather they chose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

Crystal (Cry-stall) Miller
female
Leopard Anthro
Crystal was born and raised in France. She recently moved over seas due to her father's job the manager of a big time company. She speaks very good English and very distinguished french. She loves singing and playing the piano. She hates really ba thunderstorms and she loves sweets and things that are good. She is very shy but will come out of her shell if you are nice to her.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:43 pm
Donte Toshiro
Male
Part Dragon [Prefers human form]
He mostly is seen playing his Guitar.
Donte Toshiro
The Guitarist

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Donte was sleep in his bed when heard the alarm go off. His room was filled with junk mostly. Music sheets all over the carpet in his room. His eletric guitar stood on the wall in its stand looking peaceful. His computer running with the Internet browser open to a guitar store showing different guitars in all shapes and colors.He turned to see that it was time for school to start soon. He groaned and pushed himself to leave his bed. He stepped on his sheets of music hearing a smooth paper crunching noise. Soon he was in the shower staring down as the water went down the drain. Once he finished washing he went to his room to see his little sister standing there tapping her hand on his door and looking around. He appeared behind her and said "Can I help little squirt?" She jumped and ran away from him. He shook his head and got dress. He grabbed his wallet, keys, headphones, Ipod, and his guitar which he named Ryuu for the simple fact that it had a dragon posting on its body. He then went down to make a quick breakfast. He placed the Guitar in its case and strapped it to his back along with his backpack and went to tackle another boring day for him.

User Image
(( Little OOC segment. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
gaia_diamond Crystal gaia_diamond
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Crystal was in her new room preparing for school. She wasn't used to being in America so she would have to cope until she was sure she was used to it. She put on her school uniform and grabbed an apple and drank a glass of milk, so she would not pass out from hunger. She packed an extra apple just incase she got hungry again on the way to school. Then as she went out the door listening to her Ipod touch, she took a bite of the apple and turned her Ipod to some lovely french classical music. Normally she listened to rock and nothing else but recently she had a hankering for classical music. After that song was done she turned the music to Indestructable by Disturbed. Se loved that song. Then before she knew it she was at the school and everyone seemed to notice the new girl, especially the guys. She then went to her locker and even though it was later into the year she was doing really well. Though she missed her old friends and school she knew that her father wouldn't be able to live there anymore since he was transfered to America. France was her home town and she did everything they had to offer and even her friend's were upset to see her leave and got her really expensive gifts.

User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:00 pm
Donte Toshiro

Donte sat on the campus stone steps and play his guitar. First he played soft music which all the girls crowed around him. and then He moved steadily faster and eventually got to play rack music. Some one from the crowed yelled "Do Dragonforce!" Donte nodded and the started to play the song with ease. He smiled as he felt his finger move across the guitar. This was what he was meant to do. He felt right doing this just sitting and performing for a bunch of people. He then went back to playing soft music which of course drew in the ladies.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Crystal then came onto e campus humming her favorite song as it played on her Ipod. Then she walked passed Donte not hearing his music and went inside. She had finished her two apples and had thrown them in the garbage can. She then went to her locker and got her books as the bell rang. Then she walked into ehr first period class and told the teacher she was the new student. He told her tohave a seat whereever one was available and since she was first into the classroom she took a seat in the middle near the window. She loved to day dream. Which was what she did until everyone came in.

User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 pm
Donte Toshiro

Once the bell rung Donte went into his class and waited for the day to start he sighed not being able to play his guitar he felt alone again no one around him. He sat in the back of the class and sighed waiting for his second period to start so he can play his guitar again.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Crystal was then introduced to the class by the teacher when he walked in. "Everyone this is Crystal. She's our newest transfer student." He said and Crystal looked at the class and said "Hello I am Crystal. I just moved here from France and I'm looking forward to learning with all of you." She then took her seat and sat in the middle row next to the window. She had a very thick frech accent. As class went on she took notes and everything, obviously an honor student. Dispite her good looks she was infact an honor student back in france. But she missed her hometown but payed attention no matter what. She wanted to do well and do her best even if Enlish wasn't her best course. But then when the bell rang she went to her next class and that one was chorus and band. She had an amazing voice and no matter what she sang she never cracked under pressure or anything but that was because of her father always making her practice infront of him and evreyone in the family when they came over.
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:56 pm
Blazingcat123
Donte Toshiro

He took notes as expected to do and sighed after the beel rung. He grabbed his guitar and took a seat next to Crystal smiling a little "Hey...Crystal right? I'm Donte Toshiro I know your new here and wanted to know if you need help just let me know." He wanted to try and help the new girl in anyway he can. He looked at her and noticed that she did look good at first glance.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
"Alright. Thank you very much." Crystal said and smiled. Then she got up after her things were gathered and left, her tail swaying from side to side as she walked. Then she went to her locker. At lunch she was sitting alone and all the football players were looking at her in strange ways. The guys in france never looked at her like that. Mainly though they were looking down at her breasts. But still she sat there until a football player came up to her and said "Hey baby... wh dont you come to the dance with me next week? Then we can have some fun." "No thanks. Just leave me alone..." She said but was cut off when he grabbed her wrist and said "Oh come on don't be like that."
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:33 pm
Blazingcat123
━━━━━━━━━━━ ◆ ━━━━━━━━━━━
Donte Toshiro

User Image

Donte came over and grabbed the other mans hand and started to squeeze tightly using his dragon strength he smiled at him and said "You know I knew you guys were Dit wits but I didn't know you couldn't hear either." He then twisted the mans arm hearing a crack as the bone broke he then smiled again and said "Crystal said no so be on your merry way or I'll break every bone in your body that you'll living out of a hospital bed for the next three years." He sat down next to her and smiled "Hey sorry about that they are cocky jerks who think they can get their way just cause they're part of a team. Anyway I wanted to know can I join you for lunch?" He asked curiosity building inside him.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Crystal nodded and said "Of course you can.Thank you for helping me. I wish I could repay you somehow for your kindness." She then smiled and petted the seat net to her. She was starting to cush on Donte but knew he could never like a girl like her. The Jock had taken of to the nurse and was thinking of a plan to get her love. Crystal smiled as they ate lunch together. She was shy but was starting to come out of her shell with Donte by her side.
User Image

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:02 am
Blazingcat123
Donte Toshiro

User Image

Donte bumped her here and there cracking jokes with her left and right and loving her company with him. He loved her being next to him and seeing her smile made him smile a lot. He then looked at Crystal striaght in the eye and said "Hey Crystal will you go with me to the dance coming up?" He was wondering if she would say yes cause he couldn't find a date yet and no one liked a dragon hybrid really. They all had bad reps in school for being the most hated species in this school.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 am
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal then nodded and said "Of course." She then smiled and started to think about the dress she should wear. Then she hugged Donte and was glad that she made a friend. Then she let him go blushing slightly under her fur and said "Sorry I got Excited as you would say." She then blushed more and smiled embarrassed.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:31 pm
Blazingcat123
Donte Toshiro

User Image

Donte smiled at her and hugged her back "I guess that means we are friend huh Crystal?" He was happy and excited that he finally found a date to the dance and also made a friend in the process.

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas