Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.
Whats the best way to kill alpha, I need help. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:47 am
I need help figuring out a strategy to kill him. His armor thingy is evil...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:04 am
Woodshield style, grass stage. In blue version, its even easier because you canget folderbak. If you have hubbatch, use it in comination with bugstop and reflect. Its the perfect combo. However, you need to use compression codes to use it. I don't remember the compression codes, so you'll have to look them up. Sorry.  

Silenfoot

Tyrel_Airizon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:15 am
u need only these chips

4 RndmMetr and Salamndr, Fountain, Bolt, GaiaBlde and fldrbk

what you do is place rndmmetr on the feild where the x is

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][X][ ][ ][ ]
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

But make sure yoou have the elemnts for Master Style P.A. and your gauge is full again

when you place the meteors wait till it finishes and his sheild will be down plus additional damg then open up your chip selection screen right away use the P.A. and hit him for 1000 dmg. After that use folder back and repeat and he will die the second round.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:07 pm
To tell u the truth I have almost no strat to kill him.I dont want to sound mean but he was the second easiest boss of the game I fought(the easiest being Neb Grey)When I get my GBA case I will give u the foulder I used for beating him and I will post my Navi Custom thingy.I did have like 1200 HP and Wood guts.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:40 pm
lplplclclx
lblplclclc
lblulxlmlc
lblulmlmlm
lblblblmlx

Key razz =press
C=collect
B=buster max
U=undershirt
X=empty space
u would probably want to put in some HP+ programs
oh and at the OK! part press select and put in this code
GJHURIE and the second crazy symbol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:38 pm
I found a site that lists some if not all fo the compression codes. I have no idea which program is the "Shinobi Dash", so don't ask me.

Compression Codes (MMBN3)  

Silenfoot

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:26 pm
Silenfoot
Woodshield style, grass stage. In blue version, its even easier because you canget folderbak. If you have hubbatch, use it in comination with bugstop and reflect. Its the perfect combo. However, you need to use compression codes to use it. I don't remember the compression codes, so you'll have to look them up. Sorry.

Thanks!! Im conviently in the woodshield style too! So whats hubbatch?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:27 pm
Thanks guys, I appreciate all of your help! heart  

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:56 pm
Silenfoot
I found a site that lists some if not all fo the compression codes. I have no idea which program is the "Shinobi Dash", so don't ask me.

Compression Codes (MMBN3)
shinobi dash(shinobi=ninja)either way its sneak run  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:57 pm
Hatake_Ayumi
your welcome...that'll be 800 gold thank you very much  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:11 pm
Shinsua
Hatake_Ayumi

can you tell me what hub batch does and where can i get it first, and what exactly did that customizer code do?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:39 pm
Hatake_Ayumi
Shinsua
Hatake_Ayumi

can you tell me what hub batch does and where can i get it first, and what exactly did that customizer code do?

You find the "HubBatc" NCP in Secret Area 3. If you run along the upper right side of the Bug Frag Trader platform, you will find a hidden path. follow it to a pillar. Like all the other pillars, you need the "Hammer" to break it. However, also like the other pillars, there are viruses sealed inside. Breaking the pillar realeases the viruses. This one is a 20-round survival, I think. And it's tough. But it's worth it. The HubBatc NCP gives you UnderSht, AirShoes, FloatShoes, ShadoShoes, Shield, MegFoldr1, Custom1, SprAmr, and I think that's it. However, it inflicts and error that changes depending on what style you're using (I use WoodShld). It also inflicts a bug: your max HP is cut in half. Use BugStop (you get this from the Bug Style*) to stop it.

*Bug Style is obtained by battling with a bugged Navi.  

Silenfoot

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:41 pm
Silenfoot
Hatake_Ayumi
Shinsua
Hatake_Ayumi

You find the "HubBatc" NCP in Secret Area 3. If you run along the upper right side of the Bug Frag Trader platform, you will find a hidden path. follow it to a pillar. Like all the other pillars, you need the "Hammer" to break it. However, also like the other pillars, there are viruses sealed inside. Breaking the pillar realeases the viruses. This one is a 20-round survival, I think. And it's tough. But it's worth it. The HubBatc NCP gives you UnderSht, AirShoes, FloatShoes, ShadoShoes, Shield, MegFoldr1, Custom1, SprAmr, and I think that's it. However, it inflicts and error that changes depending on what style you're using (I use WoodShld). It also inflicts a bug: your max HP is cut in half. Use BugStop (you get this from the Bug Style*) to stop it.

So where is this hammer thing? I dont know where to look...besides i lack mega chips to kil those number things. I finally killed alpha *dances* but i had to use muramasa with 999 damage and masterstyle to do it whle hiding in the back with a grass panel and undersht...thats a poor stategy but it worked...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:01 am
Hammer's in the last undernet  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:33 pm
Hatake_Ayumi
Silenfoot
Hatake_Ayumi
Shinsua
Hatake_Ayumi

So where is this hammer thing? I dont know where to look...besides i lack mega chips to kil those number things. I finally killed alpha *dances* but i had to use muramasa with 999 damage and masterstyle to do it whle hiding in the back with a grass panel and undersht...thats a poor stategy but it worked...

It may be a "wimpy strategy", but as the saying goes, "all's fair in love and war"  
MMBN Help/Question/Strategies etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff