Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 am
If you are in or around this region of Japan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:11 am
User ImageLight stood in the shadows, easily concealed. He needed to be careful. If anyone from the NPA or FBI that was wandering around spotted him, he would be dead for sure. He glanced around and then up to the Shinigami, Ryuk. He had saved Light from a lifetime of imprisonment. L had been wrong in thinking that Ryuk had killed him. They had arranged before that if ever Light had been caught, that Ryuk would write his name in another fake Death Note and they would put an act together. That was how Light had survived.
"Is there anyone around, Ryuk?" Light said in a low voice. He gripped the strap of his bag tightly. He had a few essentials in there. Some food, water, money and most important - his Death Note.

Ryuk looked around. "A few late night shoppers. That's all. you think any of them has an apple?"

Light sighed. "I'll get you an apple later. For now, I just want to walk around and get some more supplies. I am running out of food." he said. He stepped slwoly from the shadows. He put up his hood and kept his head bent low. He began to walk through the town. He glanced up at the huge screen that hung on the side of one of the buildings. The evening news was being broadcast. Light ignored it as he continued to walk on, heading for a nearby shop. He noticed that Ryuk had stopped to look at the television. The Shinigami seemed to enjoy watching television, something that wasn;t in the Shinigami Realm, Light guessed. But Light also stopped when he heard a familiar word ....

"....has Kira returned?"

Light looked up at the huge screen. There was an image of the news reporter on Taiyo TV.

"Almost one hundred criminals accused of severe crimes such as murder, rape and kidnappings have been reported to have all died while in prison or in the court rooms. All were recently convicted for their crimes. Although it has been over 6 months since Kira has preformed acts such as this ... could he be back?"

"But Light," Ryuk said. "I thought you were going to wait for a few more weeks before you started writing in the Death Note again..." he said.

"I didn't kill any of these people..." Light muttered under his breath. "I had been killing one criminal a week but I avoided giving them heart attacks where possible...there must be other Death Notes around...."

"And more than one," Ryuk agreed. "One couldn't kill all these people in the one day. Even if they manipulated the times of death."

Light ran his hand through his hair. A small smile played about on his lips. "Then if these people are killing criminals, they must be supporters of Kira. Otherwise they would kill those around them to get up in the world, like we discussed before Ryuk." Light said. He then frowned. "They are all being sloppy though. The NPA will be certainly back on the Kira case and surely the SPK will be set up once more. Without L on the scene, it may be easy to outwit them ... but I am going to have to be careful."

"But Light. That will mean tracking down every singly one of these new Kiras ... how will you do that?" Ryuk wondered with a light chuckle.

Light swallowed and began to walk towards the shop once more. "I am going to have to think about that." he said dully.

Ryuk threw back his head in laughter. "I can't wait to see how you manage this Light." He cackled. "I can't see even you in succeeding in this. L alive or not." he said.

User ImageUser Image  

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image Chase Tokada

Chase strolled slowly through the dark. The part of town he was in was completely deserted. He could hear the distant rumble of a car stereo playing loudly. It grew louder and louder until it began to slowly recede into the distance. He heard it on the news - Kira had come back. He had come back!! His God had returned to him. He thought he had left the earth and once again Chase's messed up mind was plunged into the darkness it had wandered in for so long. But the deaths of criminals returned and now, he shared part of Kira's power. He had been walking one day, minding his own business, thinking about Kira and how grateful he was to his God; Kira praying that he would return when there was a gust of wind that almost blew Chase off his feet and a slap sounded on the ground behind him. He had spun on his heels and spotted a small black notebook with a few words written in silver; Death Note. He had hesitated at first but then bent down to pick it up. Almost as soon as he had done so, he felt like he was no longer alone. He turned around again, holding the notebook in his hand and saw a large, ghastly creature standing before him. He had gasped loudly and the creature simply stared at him smugly. When Chase asked him what he was, the creature had responded 'A God of Death ... a Shinigami." he then went on to explain the power and rules of the Death Note, Gods of Death and the Shingami realm. He told him that the Death Note was the source of all of Kira's powers and that this was how Kira had saved Chase's parents. Chase had went home that night, feeling half mad. He had the Shinigami; Rare, travelling along in silence behind him. He was eager to try it out but half-unwilling to believe that this was true. He had went home and decided to do as Kira himself had done and wrote down the names of three separate criminals all over the world. The next day, the deaths were reported on both Taiyo and Sakura TV, confiming that the the Death Note was real. Frightened with this new power, Chase had locked himself in his room for days. He didn't eat and he didn't sleep. All he had to keep him company was the Shinigami. Rare had actually been a comfort to him. He had stayed by Chase's side, simply watching over him. Watching him as he slowly descended into a state of madness. He was silent and this silent company was one of the only things that kept Chase willing to alive. He had convinced himself to live - for Kira when he heard the announcement of 100 new killings by the return of Kira. He decided he was going to find him and join Kira. He was going to become his ally. To become the best ally he could be, he knew he needed to make the deal with the Shinigami - he needed Rare's sight to see the names and years of the others around him. He knew he needed to do this but out of everything that he had vowed to himself to do for Kira, this was the one thing he was reluctant to do. He was afriad to give up half of his life. But now, it was the second day he had let himself out of his room and the sixth day since he had recieved the Death Note. He knew that if he was to even have a hope of finding and helping Kira that he would need to do the deal.
Chase slowed his pace until he was standing completely still in the dark wehre no one could see or hear him. Rare stood in front of him. "Rare," Chase murmured slowly.

"Yes?" Rare responded.

"I want to do it. I want to make the deal." he whispered slowly. Rare paused for a moment as if startled by this sudden, random request. Rare nodded and placed his long, spidery hands over Chase's eyes. He felt a shot of pain and his eye felt as if he was burning although it wasn;t the worst pain Chase had ever felt before so he remained silent and still until he felt the pain subside and his darkened vision became right again and he could see once more. He blinked a few times. "I want to try this out," he said. He began to walk out into the centre of the town where the people were crowded about. He laughed loudly when he saw it, the names hanging over each and every person's head along with the years they would live. As he walked around, Rare explained to him everything he needed to know about the Eyes.

"And if you want to find Kira, all you have to do is find someone around here whose years you cannot see." Rare said.

Chase smiled. It was going to be that simple? All he had to do was lay eyes on his God and he would be able to approach him ... join him ... help him.... he looked at the Shinigami. He felt his heart pounding in his chest. This was going to be exciting.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

Ryuk

Ryuk looked at Light "so how ARE you going to deal with all these other kiras? Honestly you know there is only one Kira." he explained. Ryuk has known Light for quiet a few years. So knowing Kira is light was nothing new for him since he was the one who dropped the Death Note. He looked around again hopefully there was something intresting going on besides watching the news...even though he enjoyed that just as much as eating apples. He then thought for a moment. Hmmm eating apples and watching T.V I like that.

Ryuk looked back at the t.v wonderign what else they had to say about this "Kira" imposter. Ryuk knew there were two Kiras so far, Light and Misa. "Oh Light what are we going to do if Near knows you're still alive because of what happened 6 months ago?" He hadn't really thought of the question till now.

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image Chase Tokada

Chase blinked a few times as he gradually got use to this new way of looking at the world. The few people wandering in town - their names and years hung over them like bright neon signs. He smiled and laughed aloud. "This feels great," he murmured to Rare. "I can't believe it took me so long to do this." he chuckled. He then scanned the area below the large television that hung on the tall building not too far away. He saw one young man he didn't recall seeing around time before. He guessed he was in his early to mid-twenties. He was staring up at the television intently. Chase would have described him as handsome and smart looking. Chase check his name. "Light Yagami..." he said, scoffing. He seemed like a goody-goody, he thought to himself. He looked up at Rare he was staring at Yagami also. Weird, he never took this much interest in other people before. "What is it, Rare?" Chase asked. Rare raised his hand, pointing back at Yagami. Chase looked. "What? I don't-" then his eyes widened. "I can't see the years he has left ..." he gasped and clutched his hand to his chest, as if he was having a heart attack. "K-Kira?" he whispered under his breath. "My ... my God? Is that you?" he asked. He found himself in a trance. He was staring at the man that had made him who he was now. He had saved him from eternal unhappiness. He owed his life to him. To Kira. He fought for the people. He saved them. He saved Chase. In his trance-like state, Chase began to slowly walk forwards, towards Kira, hoping to talk to him. to tell him that he will fight with him until the end that he wants to work with him. A shiver almost ran down his spine at the thought of him, Chase Tokada working with Light Yagami, the great God; Kira. It would be something that he would never have even dreamed of it but something that he found himself longing to do. To be trusted by Kira would make Chase's life complete. To be trusted by his God.
His walking remained at the same slow pace. Rare hovered along beside him. He was whispering furiously at Chase. "Are you sure that this is the smart thing to do?"
"What are you talking about, Rare? You know this is what I have wanted since I was given the Death Note. Since I knew that Kira was among us." he said in a dull voice. He didn't even need to think about his answers, they came out as if they were on the tip of his tongue all of this time and the words were just bursting to come free.
"Yes, but he may not be entirely happy that someone found out who he is." Rare continued.
"He won't care." Chase continued, his heart pounding as he realised he was getting closer and closer. "I worship him. He won't kill me."
"Who's to say he won't? He knows that you will do as he says and you won't contradict him if he decides to get rid of you."
Chase frowned. "Rare. Enough. He won't hurt me and if he chooses to, then that is Kira's will and I must obey. But I won't be the one to kill him either. Now, you can see his Shinigami, right? Try not to attract attention to yourself, otherwise he might alert Kira and warn him away."
Rare sighed. "I'll watch from a distance." he said. He sprouted his wings and flew up into the sky and landed on top of the building above where the television was hanging. Chase licked his lips and smiled. He continued to walk on until he was right behind Light Yagami. He stood there and tapped him lightly on his shoulder, almost jumping out of his skin.

LoversOfLovers2

Alex Flame Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:55 pm
Shadow Delight

Ryuk looked around then at the boy who was walking toward them "Hey Light heads up got someone coming over to us." he wispered. Ryuk didn't seem to really trust this guy. Something was off about him...in Ryuks oppion anyway. "Oh man Light we should REALLY go get an apple because I'm getting hungry what do you think?" he asked. He quickly redirected his attention back to the TV before Light could say anything. Hopefully Light would look at the boy coming toward them.

For a death god Ryuk really liked that TV they were standing in front of. "Hey Light can we get going before something bad happens?" he asked. He was really starting to get annoyed by his own questions. He couldn't really help but be hungry for an apple and to sit and watch tv. He chose to look around the area a bit hopefully to spot something...but he didn;t find anything.

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:17 am
LoversOfLovers2
I am sorry I am probably annoying you with quoting this so often but I don't want to keep Alex waiting too long for a response :p

Alex Flame Guardian
Sorry to keep quoting you too but I think I should wait for Lovers to reply before we continue, okay?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:47 am
Shadow Delight

Oh I can wait just remember to quote me when your posting smile  

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:50 am
Alex Flame Guardian

Oh I can wait just remember to quote me when your posting smile [/quote

Yeah sure no problem biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

ℒȊgɧϮ Ϋɒɠɑɱῒ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

Light merely glanced to left to spot the boy who seemed to be heading for them. He questioned about the possibility of the guy knowing that he was Kira before smirking and pushing the thought process away. Of course that guy didn't know who he was, it was simply impossible. Light just assumed the boy was curious about the news report and took a step back before starting to walk away from the TV.

"Let's go Ryuk, so I can go get you that apple you so badly want." Light said slightly, not looking behind for he already knew that the death god was following him and had no need for him to checked for the Ryuk following him. He did wonder however if that other young man would be bold enough to follow him. He also wondered if the guy had a death Note himself and if so he did worship Kira like Misa and Mikami. both were rather too obsessive with him, but he had to admit it was fun as hell messing with their mind and bend them to his will in whatever way he pleased. He was a righteous and gracious god after all.

⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alex Flame Guardian
It's all good, I don't mind it at all xD
Shadow Delight

LoversOfLovers2

Magnetic Shapeshifter

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Team Jacob 100

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:52 pm
LoversOfLovers2

Shadow Delight

User Image
User Image

Ryuk turned his attention away from the TV, and followed Light. Quite glad he's getting his apple he couldn't help but smile about that boy. "Oh man Thank you Light, you're a life saver." he said then chuckled darkly a bit at his little joke. "Life saver..." he muttered just keeping that big grin on his face. Still a bit courios about that boy he couldn't help but look back to see if the boy was following them. It kinda did worry him if this guy did follow him because then it would make yet another Kira obsessed stalker. "let's just hope this guy doesn't start following because if so then you would have yet another crazied fan Light." He explained looking at Light.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:53 am
User Image Chase Tokada

Chase didn't take any notice of the signs that Kira was showing. However when he heard Light Yagami speak to someone who was not there, a wide smile spread across Chase's face. Ryuk ... that was what he had called him. His Shinigami.
Chase took several steps towards Light as he began to walk away from him. "Kira," he whispered. "You are Kira." he said. "Aren't you?" He looked up at the place where Rare was still hiding and beckoned for him to come down. With a sigh Rare heaved himself off of the building and landed lightly by Chase's side. "Kira I would follow you everywhere." He said, getting more and more excited by the minute. "Please, let me help you in any way possible." he continued. He wrapped his arm around his bag. "I have a Death Note. It is in here, but I know I can;t show it to you yet. However you will know I am speaking the truth because I am sure your God of Death ... Ryuk," he looked around as he said the name, not sure where the shingami was standing or hovering at the time so he said the name to the general area. He then looked back at Light, hating that he wouldn;t turn around and kept walking. "Your Shinigami will be able to see mine. That should be proof enough until I can allow you to touch my Death Note later, right?" he asked. His eyes were sparkling with excitement and enthusiasm. He wanted more than anything to be trusted by Kira and to help him. Now that he had met him, he only needed to persuade Kira that he is trustworthy. So, in case he thought he would just be a burden on him, Chase later added. "I won;t get in your way and if you do, I will obey to whatever you, my God says. But I promise I will not be a burden. In fact, I think I may be of some use to you." he blinked a few times. "I have the Eyes. Something I know you don't have." He knew that there was a second Kira that this Kira had met with that also had the eyes but he didn't know if that Kira was still alive or not so he hoped he could use this fact to his advantage.

In the middle of all of this, Rare looked at Ryuk who was begging Yagami for an apple. He recognised him from the Shinigami realm. "Ryuk," he said. "What are you doing? I heard you saved this ones life. Why would you do something like that? I know you are bored, hey we all are. But do you enjoy being a human's pet?" he asked him aware that Chase was ignoring him completly.

LoversOfLovers2

Alex Flame Guardian

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

GrimmCorpseDPS

Friendly Vampire

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:14 pm
Shadow Delight

LoversOfLovers2

User Image
User Image

Ryuk looked behind him " You really think I'm a human pet?" he asked. "I saved Lights life because he's fun, Plus he does a lot for this place killing all the crimials really. if you haven't noticed." he explained. "Besides what are you doing here Rare?" he asked. Ryuk looked around a bit then back at rare. he hated it when Rare was in his bussines like this. He sighed "Plus i do understand anyone who finds the Shinigami Realm boring, i don't blame them personally" He then looked up "Oh and I'm not a human's pet"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:43 am
User ImageRare sighed. Ryuk was as talkative as ever. that much was clear. "I am here, Ryuk, because I was bored just like you and thought you had a good idea coming down here so I decided to follow you. Just like plenty others around in the Shinigmai realm." Rare shook his head. "Anyway, I still think you are too close to that human. If Chase, here, decides to die, I won't stop him. My beliefs remain the same, I am not going to save a human for the sake of a few extra year's fun. This can't end well for you, Ryuk." he said disapprovingly.

LoversOfLovers2

Alex Flame Guardian

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow Delight
Captain

Invisible Phantom