Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gamerguy122

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:20 am
(You get the premise. I'm jumping right in. Oh, it's gamerguy121, by the way. Not that many remember me. xD)

Luke sighed gently as he wiped down the bar counter as a television somewhere in the bar went on and on about some amazing catch by some athlete in some sport against some team. After a few hours, you tune it out, mostly. After a double, you just don't care. The german shepherd was past not caring. FOUR HOURS past not caring to be exact. Pressed for cash, he begged, literally begged, his boss to let him work not a double, but a TRIPLE SHIFT so he could pay off rent. The shift was already taking a toll on him. His once clean apron now smelled on spilled alcohol from happy hour. Dark lines under his eyes were now visible under his fur. Upon close inspection, another dog could recognize the accumulating dust and dirt in his fur. To him, however, the most pressing problem was layoffs. The bar was near empty, and he'd heard talk of downsizing. He looked at the door, ears flat. Please...someone come in...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 pm
bump  

gamerguy122

gamerguy122

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:50 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm
the rain outside beat hungerly at the cloak that Kerandi wore sapping away what little heat was left in his body, his look bringing many stares as he dragged himself sullenly down the street. I suppose anyone wearing a two-handed mace on their back and a black robe with crimson accents would bring stares anywhere in this era the black unicorn thought to himself. ahead was a quiet and dusty tavern, or he supposed a pub now a days. still it was a perfect spot to get out of the cold and get himself a drink, and maybe some company after the long walk. he walked everywhere figuring that automobiles were only a phase and a modern world death trap like a Zefer. his hand touched down on worn wood smooth to the touch as he pushed the door open stepping inside and out of the rain glancing around suspiciously. he walked quietly acrosss the room and took one of the tables in the corner, placing his mace on the floor leaning against his chair and his hands in the opposite sleeve concealing them and his face with a bow of his head making his black horn the only visible part of himself.
(Will post picture later.. in process of Drawing it)  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image
Velmont had just walked into the bar, he was a anthro orca and only wore a loincloth as a enchanted whip was wrapped up as it was tied to his belt on his loincloth. He was a Captain in his military as he severed the Aquis Nation. He sat at the bar and only ordered one bottle of red wine.

User Image
It wasnt long until someone else entered, a dragoness mage, she held a staff in her hand as she walked holding it firmly in her hand, Wraith was her name and she looked around and looked quiet peacful as she walked towards the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm
Kerandi waved at the two as they entered a spray of water droplets leaving his sleeve to land across the table, he frowned slightly at this as a small shiver overcame him. sighing gently he reached under his robe to pull a few gold coins from the purse at his belt wondering if they still accepted this obsolete currency in this day and age. he fingered the coins absently as he thought of days long past, coming back to his senses he dropped them on the table and proceeded to put his hands back up his sleeves more for warmth than anything.  

Count Von Tempest

Dangerous Prophet

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Statustician 100

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:54 pm
RockRiver001

A small, black-haired, grey-furred mouse, with startlingly bright green eyes walked into the bar. His clothes consisted of a black shirt with a Jack Skellington design on it. The sleeves went down about to his thumbs, and had a horizontal grey-and-black striped pattern on them. His jeans were loose-fitting and a dark greyish-blue, fastened with a black-and-white checkered belt. He also wore a spiked choker around his neck and had a gold earring in one ear.
His name was Lucian Greyson, but he preferred Grey
Grey walked into the bar, not paying attention and bumping into an orca. Instead of stumbling, he barely registered it as he walked on. Grey sighed and sat down at a table, finally giving up hope of finding his way back to London.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:10 pm
Gammawolf99

User Image
Velmont had poored himself a glass of wine as he lifted it up to his lips before he was bumped and made him make a small thrust forward as his wine spilled down onto him, he sat back up and growled before looking over at the mouse, "Hey!" He yelled out standing up straight and wlaked over to him, apperently he has anger issues and rage filled his eyes.

User Image
Wraith turned her head to watch the two men as she heard Velmont yell out as she watched to see what would happen.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm
RockRiver001

Grey looked at the orca shouting at him. At 4'9", the male before Grey towered above him. With no reaction to a possible threat, he responded, "Yes? What do you want?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Grey looked at the orca shouting at him. At 4'9", the male before Grey towered above him. With no reaction to a possible threat, he responded, "Yes? What do you want?"

((He's not a shorty, hes about 6'0 and wraith is about 5'4))

User Image

Velmont grabbed the mouse by his shirt with one hand and lifted him up to his face, "Who do you think your messing with? Make me spill fine over myself and think you'll just walk away, either pay up or I beat the s*** out of you." Velmont spoke with intimidation, he was Captain in the militry, he could easily tear this man up, or so he thinks.

User Image
Wraith noticed the two about to fight as she walked over to them slowly as she appraoched the orca from behind.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:33 pm
RockRiver001

((That's my fault, I worded it badly. Grey is the one whose 4'9"))
Grey looked the orca dead in the eyes, his green eyes looking like they were glowing.
"Look.
1. I don't think I'm messing with anyone.
2. I don't respond well to petty attempts at intimidation.
3. I'm pretty sure wine won't stain your loincloth.
And 4. Put me the bloody hell down or I'll rip off your dorsal fin and shove it into your private reigons."

All while he said this, his eyes didn't show any emotion. He was in a bad mood, and someone picking him up wouldn't lighten his mood at all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

"Oh, why you ungreatful little-" Velmont said pulling his fist back about to punch before something touched his arm and felt a rather sharp point.

User Image
Wraith stood their with her staff's tip gently on Velmont's arm, "now, now boys, we can all get along together." She said as Velmont looked at her. "We need to bbe friends here okay?" She said calmly as the tip of her staff lowered Velmont's arm, "I'm sure a military Captain can understand that hmm? You spilled a little wine, so what? You spend 70% of you life in water it'll wash off, besides it looks better anyway." She said with more of a insutling voice as she pulled her staff back and looked at Grey. "And as for you, that's no way to talk to a orca." She said as Velmont lowered and released him as he started to walk away with a small smile on his face siince that he was getting some respect. "He has his tail for that." She said with a smile before he quickly stopped and turned around.

"What!" Velmont yelled out angerly as he faced the dragoness.

"Your heard me fish boy." She said with a smirk on her face.

Since Velmont had a lot of respect for women he turned around and sat down next to where he just was and ordered another wine.

Wraith looked at Grey with a smile on her face, "You okay?" She asked calmly.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:27 pm
RockRiver001

Grey had let anger show through his eyes now, glaring at the back of the orca's head. He knew this had two ways to end: either he would shoot the b*****d, or he'd repress it.
He sighed and let his glare drop from the orca's head.
"I'm fine," Grey replied to the dragoness who probably stopped a bar fight,
"And why did you say 'That's no way to talk to an orca'? That sounded a bit racist. *mutters darkly* If I didn't have gun control, that wanker would be lying in a pool of his own blood"
((Grey is British, can you tell?))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:38 pm
Gammawolf99
RockRiver001

Grey had let anger show through his eyes now, glaring at the back of the orca's head. He knew this had two ways to end: either he would shoot the b*****d, or he'd repress it.
He sighed and let his glare drop from the orca's head.
"I'm fine," Grey replied to the dragoness who probably stopped a bar fight,
"And why did you say 'That's no way to talk to an orca'? That sounded a bit racist. *mutters darkly* If I didn't have gun control, that wanker would be lying in a pool of his own blood"
((Grey is British, can you tell?))

She giggled, "I'm with you not agasint you, and I said that to make him think that I was on his side, but still I agree, a fin up there might be a little bit unconfterable... anyway, Wraith." She said and held her hand out ot him as her other hand had a grip on the staff as one end pointed up the the other rested on the ground.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:56 pm
RockRiver001

Grey refrained from making eye contact, not because of disrespect, but because he was a bit scared of women.
"I'm Lucian, but I prefer grey" he responded to Wraith as he shook her hand. After they shook hands, Grey pulled away and started playing with the spiked choker around his neck, one of his signs of anxiety.

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff