Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A 1X1 for Kairo Yakazu and I Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Sakura
2 months
Female
Meowth (pokemon)
Sakura is shy but is very sweet and loving. She hates loud noises. Sakura is the daughter of a persian pack's leader. SHe is very respectful and never tries to get into trouble. She loves to go places with her big brother.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
Kurouw
2 years
Male
Persian (pokemon)
Kurouw is Sakura's older brother and the son of the pack's leader. He's a scrapper because he has to prove that he has the right to become leader when their father eventually dies. He won't fight when his little sister is around though, but if anything happens to her, he goes ballistic.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:35 pm
Sakura was outside playing. She was chasing a butterfly around the home site where the persian pack lived. She was so cute as she started to stalk the butterfly. But then something caught her attention. SHe knew she wasn't supposed to go out of the home site but went to investigate. Sometimes she had a habit of wandering hout knowing. Then she stopped when she saw her father's worst fear... humans. One of them had a growithe that caught Sakura's scent and she started to back up shakign in fear not used to being around other pokemon or humans at all for that matter. SHe then started to cry as the human looked over at her and she started to struggle as she was picked up a little too roughly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:44 pm
Shooting out from seemingly nowhere, Kurouw pounced at the human, biting his hand and biting the scruff of Sakura's neck jumping away and running back towards the pack, easily outrunning the human's Growlithe. Once back, he set her on the ground and squinted at her angrily, flicking her nose with his tail as a way to tell her that what she had done was wrong.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:50 pm
Sakura then put her ears back and when Kurouw flicked her nose she looked at him sadly. She wasn't able to talk hardly. But then she said what she could which was "Mine." Then she hugged his leg and started to cry a little. She then looked up at him with sad eyes, full of tears and her ears back in a sorry way. She hated when someone was mad at her. She didn't know any better though. She was just a baby.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm
Kurouw sighed, sitting down and lightly licking the top of her head. "I'm sorry, Sakura... You know better than to be that far away from everyone, though, especially not without me... Next time you want to go out, wake me up and I'll come with you to keep you safe."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 pm
Sakura nodded and buried her face in his fur. Then their mother came over seeing Sakura crying. "Oh dear. What happened sweety?" She said nuzzling Sakura. Sakura nuzzled their mother and sniffled feeling a little better. "Did she wander off again?" THeir mother asked looking at Kurouw. She knew Sakura meant no harm t knew that if Sakura wasn't careful she would get taken away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm
Kurouw nodded. "Yeah... She was just lucky I noticed her wander off before it was too late, though. I managed to save her from a human that was about to take her. And about her crying... I kinda bopped her on the nose with my tail when we got back cause I was a little mad at her..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Their mother sighed and looked down at her baby. "It's alright. I know that you meant no harm and Kurow, you know you must be paitent with Sakura. SHe's only a baby. I thank you for handling this but I wishu had more paitence with the younger one's." SHe knew that Kurouw was a very paitent Persian when it came to most things but when it came to kids he was not very paitent. "Oh before I forget your father would like to see you. He said something about training" She sais and smiled at him. THen she picked up Sakura and went to their den to put her down for a nap with her other siblings and friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm
Kurouw nodded, slowly slinking over to the grizzled old Persian that was the pack leader, his father. "What is it dad?..."
"Kurouw, it's time for your training. You have done well to learn everything I have taught you so far, but today I am going to teach you the family technique that has kept us as the clan leaders for decades. Follow me to the training spot."
Kurouw nodded, slowly following his father to the training area.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:57 pm
A little later, Sakura was up and was playing with her best friend. They were wrestling and pretending to fight eachother like most babies in their clan did. She was having so much that she had not even noticed Kurouw was gone for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 pm
Kurouw and his father returned, Kurouw limping behind his father with a badly burned paw. His father looked quite pleased, however, so whatever they had been doing obviously was successful.

((Kurouw learned Hyper Beam!))  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 pm
Sakura then saw Kurouw and tilted her head. She then walked over to him and tried to say his name but all that came out was a little mew. She made a face and then looked up at him nuzzling his good leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm
"Hey Sakura..." Kurouw said weakly, laying down and gently nuzzling his little sister's cheek. "Be careful of the other paw, okay?... It really really hurts..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:05 am
Sakura then made a sad face and looked at his other paw. Then she looked back at him then gently licked his wound. Then she purred and nuzzled him laying down between his front legs. She was careful of his injury and wanted him to feel better.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff