Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
The Princess and the Pop Star {Kat x Mayah!} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:11 pm
In the beautiful kingdom of Merussia, the lovely Queen Meeka and her handsome husband, King Darma, await the news of their eldest child's arrival from Paris. Several hours later, they're still waiting....and waiting...and waiting.... Eventually, the royal couple hops into a private plane and rides away, furiously stomping  into their daughter's room, only to find that she's not there. Petrified, they conduct a mass investigation, sending out letters to each country in search of the future queen.
Thousands of miles away, Princess Alika took a deep breath as she stepped off the plane in New York City. She was here! She finally made it! With 48.7 million American dollars in a fake savings account, she knew she could live comfortably for a good long time. But wait, what if her parents learned about the newest American socialite and wanted to meet her? s**t!
Sighing, she readied herself to get back on the plane and fly back to Paris, and then she saw a man holding a sign that said "The New Maid of New York". Smiling to herself, the princess strode over and pointed to herself. "That is me," she said, smiling charmingly. He blushed, then nodded and helped her over to the limousine, where they drove off.
Alika smirked, checking her nails. "I'm so smart," she thought. Suddenly, the car stopped in front of a large, extravagant building. "Come miss, his apartment is one the top floor," said the man.
Alika nodded and followed him, leaving her baggage to the servants. At the top floor, she gasped. It was a beautiful walk-up! She could hardly believe her eyes, and then she realized just who was on the larger-than-life portrait before her.
"Travis..."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:07 pm
Name: Alika Adebayo
Bio: Born and raised in the remarkably gorgeous and peaceful country of Merussia, the beautiful Princess Alika was well-loved by her people from her birth up till the present. Even now, her people are heartbroken at her disappearance and gather at daily masses to pray for her safe return. Alika, however, pays no mind to their begs for her to return home. In fact, she refuses.
Groomed from birth to ascend to the throne and rule Merussia, Alika simply doesn't want to be queen. Combined with the fact that she must marry to become queen, Alika is doomed to a job she doesn't want and a loveless marriage.
Upon being sent to Paris to mix and mingle with the French ambassadors, she saw her chance. Instead of flying back home, Alika hopped on a plane to New York, where she quickly accepted a job as the maid of a rich man. Unbeknownst to her, he's also a pop star...and a prince. 
Powers: Normal witch powers: flying, potion-making, spell-casting, the works. But Alika has the royal gift: she's an empath.
Race: Witch
Picture:

User Image

Name: Travis Hyovolk
Bio: first born son to the ruling family of Zatenyaki, a small and rarely heard of country from the amazon, Travis was always expected to take over when he turned 18. He was taught, prepped, and groomed to be the perfect little prince. Until the day his music teacher handed him a guitar. Finding he had a natural talent with it, the then fourteen year old prince begged his parents to let him take a shot in the musical industry, and, much to his joy; they agreed.
Under the name Travis DeTrouche, he moved to America and got started with a well-known company. Not a month after his first song came out, the prince was already famous. His looks and talent making him instantly popular with the ladies; especially after his first love song, “only forever”, came out.
It’s been two years now and he’s gone through many a girlfriend and many a maid as well; his last one was fired after she leaked pics of him in the shower to the press for a few hundred dollars. With a maid in need, he put an ad online and soon got a response.
He never expected that the person who’d show up would be his childhood friend Alika.
Powers: can shift into a panther and other felines, he’s also dabbled a bit in magic, allowing him to keep his hair nice instead of dying it for his music videos.
Race: Panther demon
Picture:

User Image

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 pm
wake up, get dressed, eat breakfast, avoid answering his mother's messages about brides; just another average morning for Travis as he finished his granola bar and bolted out the door; doing his best to avoid paparazzi as he rushed towards his motorcycle. oh, there's one of their black vans now. making a sharp turn into the alleyways, he made a sudden detour on his way to the recording studio.

parking the bike in the reserved section of the underground lot; the young teen hopped off and rushed past his fans to the doors; signing autographs and other...things... as he went. now jogging up the stairs to the third floor, he found his handlers by his sides and shook his head. "can't you guys ever...take a day off?" he huffed, but no; they couldn't. they were assigned by his worrisome parents to keep him out of trouble. as he entered the third floor recording studio, he smiled softly to his manager and quickly stepped into the booth without a word, instantly starting today's take on his new song "Back to the start".

hours later, the young teen parked his motorcycle in the lot of his flat and rushed in, very excited to meet his new maid. paling as he exited the elevator, Travis could only stare at his new servant.
"a-alika....?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:47 pm
Alika straightened, having been bending to dust the shelves of the side bookcase. She wasn't wearing her uniform, as it was still being modified, and looked stunning in simple khaki shorts that set off the smooth mocha of her skin, a light pink tank top that clung to her exotic curves and matched the temporary light pink highlights in her soft, long, white hair, and light pink heels that elongated her already long legs. After adjusting herself, she turned to face her new employer, who had just stuttered her name. A bright smile appeared on the princess' face as she rushed forward and hugged him tightly.
"Hello, Travis! It has been so long since we last saw each other!" she exclaimed, pulling away to beam at him. "In fact, it has been over ten years. The last time I saw you, you were running through the sprinklers in the nude!" Giggling happily, she twirled before him, stopping with a mock curtsy. "The years have been good to me, yes?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 pm
stumbling back a few steps when she hugged him, Travis smiled and held her close. "g-good to see you too." he smiled, blushing when she curtsied. h-he could see... oh god..... "y-you look... a-amazing as ever..." he stammered, biting his lip as his face went pink. why couldn't she cover up more? its not like they were back at her place! it was flipping 38 degrees outside!
looking away, he slowly regained his princely composure. "what're you doing here? you're parents don't know you're here do they???" he frowned, wrapping an arm around her waist out of habit as he walked her into the living room and sat down on the couch.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Alika wriggled out of his grip and stayed standing, her back (and butt that was shown off in her shorts) to him. She crossed her arms and pouted. "No, and they never will! I will not return to my country and take on such a responsibility. I am seventeen! Far too young to be crowned heir apparent. I do not want to go back to Merussia. Not now and not ever!"
She spinner to face him, pointing a perfectly manicured finger at him. "And you will not tell them! Else I will tell the whole world about the truth behind Travis De...whatever you are. And do not think I will not, Travis!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:32 pm
Travis went wide eyed and bit his lip once more. "o-okay... i won't tell them...." he murmured. "but what will you do when my parents come over for my birthday in a few weeks?" he asked, raising an eyebrow while trying to avoid looking at her...assets....
"they won't let you stop them from telling and you know it." he sighed, cracking open a pop that he pulled from the mini fridge set by the couch. "now sit, and let's talk. i now you aren't' the girl who agreed to work for me. so tell me what kind of pay and that stuff you want. "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 pm
"I will figure it out when I come to it," she stated stubbornly. Not noticing his problem in not staring at her, Alika delicately sat on the wooden coffee table, crossing her legs and refolding her arms beneath her bust, making it look even bigger.
"Hmm...well, I require a better room than the maid's quarters. I shall take the second largest guest room. As for pay...well, what were you to pay the real maid? Whatever the pay, I wish for you to double, no triple it, as the girl will come to clean and teach me to be a maid. After I have been trained, she will be dismissed to my summer palace as a lady-in-waiting and I shall take over as your maid." Smiling happily, the African princess nodded shortly, her emerald green gaze returning to him. "I think that is a terrific idea. Do not you, Travis?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:58 pm
"that sounds pretty good to me...e-except one problem.... the girl i hired... she was more then just a maid...." he sighed, pulling a hand through his hair. "she was also supposed to tend to certain personal needs of mine that i don't want to force upon you...." he mumbled, looking down at the ground. he couldn't ask a princess to do what that girl was going to.... but god.... she was making it hard to resist....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:11 pm
"Personal needs?" she repeated, tilting her head to the side. "What do you mean? Do you mean cook? Because I can not cook!" The amazingly serious and innocent princess pouted, her plump, glossy lips. "After all, what princess would do what the maids- Oh..."
Alika blushed darkly, a pretty rose color showing on her cheeks. "You meant...personal needs...wait, so you hired a whore? I took the job of a prostitute?!" She stood, pacing the room in her high heels. "I can not believe this! Travis, you are sixteen! You should not be in that world yet! I am older, I know! And besides, you need simply go outside to catch a girl. That girl that you hired, she could go out and tell the world what she has done. Did you even make her sign a contract? And furthermore-"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm
"i'll be seventeen in three weeks!" he grunted, standing up and looking her in the eye. "so yeah i hired a whore, big deal. its not the first one. but she knew what she was getting into and yes, she signed a contract! look.... i'll just hire you both.... so the workload will be less...." he sighed, pushing his glasses up on his nose.
"Alika, relax, please.... its not the first time i've hired girls like her..." he sighed, cracking his neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:37 pm
She clenched her fists by her sides, standing so close to him that they were almost touching noses. "So you admit it? You are just as sex-crazed as you were when we were children except now, you pay women to...to have...to do that!"
Her own neck glinted in the setting sun's light, her simple star necklace that he had sent her for her sixteenth resting just above her supple breasts.
With a determined look in her eyes, Alika didn't even flinch as her nails cuts half-moons into her smooth, soft palms. "Besides, what she do that I cannot? No, I will not stand for that sort of thing, Travis. You must at least try to remain chaste until your marriage. If I can last sev- as long as I have, then so can you!" she shot at him, refusing to let him know she was a virgin.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 pm
"hey, I didn't get sex crazy until I was fourteen!" he frowned, crossing his arms. "I'm not changing how I am just because of you!" he growled, his eyes starting to look like a cat's.
Seeing something shimmer in her neck, he blinked and looked closer. "y-you kept it..." he gaped, staring at the necklace with slightly pink cheeks.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 pm
Alika growled, crossing her own arms and glaring at him. "Bring it, Kitty. I could pin you then, I can pin you now!"
Suddenly, his glare was gone, and his eyes were at her necklace...or what she hoped was her necklace. "Of course I did," she said softly. "It was the first thing you'd actually worked for to get for me." All of a sudden, she realized how large her crossed arms were making her breasts seem. Pushing him back, Alika turned her back to him, biting her lip. "A-as I was saying...I do not want you and a prostitute having.....doing that so close by. Can you not take her somewhere else?" 'Like back to the airport,' she said in her head, blushing harder.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 pm
Letting out a breath when she turned around, he took a moment to regain his thoughts. "no... I can't take her anywhere else.... She's gonna have to stay here... Or the paparazzi will find out.... Unfortunately... That goes for you too.... I don't want anyone thinking we're going out... They'll start rumors about you that follow the lines of the others..... " he frowned, sitting back down. "anyways.... Your room will be further from the maids rooms... But... Closer to mine..... " he sighed, scratching his neck.
"would you like to see it?" he offered, a small smile on his face. "it's very nice and pretty... I based it off of home...." he hummed, his eyes glowing like a cat's still as he held out his hand to her.

one on ones

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff