Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Miles' Cave Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 am
Miles' was raised in a cave, and doesn't feel comfortable living indoors. He found this cave about a week after arriving on campus and moved in. He spent the next week getting the cave furnished.

The cave is divided into numerous smaller caverns, each of which is furnished for various purposes.

Bedroom: A large bed made out of silk and feathers with various animal furs for blankets rests in the corner of this cave. A tree stump sits next to it as a rough table, and a small fireplace is carved into the far wall to keep the cave warm on cold nights.

Workshop: This cavern has a dozen workbenches in it with half finished projects scattered all over them. Countless unfinished books, crude carvings, half cut gems, partially complete leather outfits, and scraps of cloth lie scattered across the tables.

Smithy: This room smells of burned metal and is extremely hot. A semi-circle of stones against one wall is filled with coals with a billows leaning against it. An anvil sits close to it with a hammer lying across it. Against the opposite wall is a furnace to extract metal from stone. Numerous well made swords, axes, spears, and suits of armor hang on the wall.

Living room: This is the first cave. One wall is actually a gaping hole in the wall that leads outside. A large cooking pit rests in the middle of the cave surrounded by boxes with various ingredients in them. Various chairs and couches sit against the walls, all of them roughly made.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 am
Miles was kneeling in the living room next to the cooking pit making stew. He had been ignoring people since he arrived. Most people who met him attacked him on the singular fact that he was a half-dragon. He fought a lot during his journey to the school, and had very little trust in people.  

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:46 am
Miles stirred his stew slowly and then pulled the ladle out, taste testing the food.

"Hm. Could use more spice. I wonder if I have any hot peppers."

He opened up a small box near the cooking pit and rooted through it before pulling out a hot pepper the size of his thumb.

"That should do the trick."

He quickly cut up the pepper and dropped the pieces in the stew, then licked his fingers clean.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 am
Sitting down on a couch with a wooden bowl full of what he considered his famous snake stew, Miles propped up his feet on a stool and began to eat slowly, enjoying his delicious meal and talking to himself.

"I should definitely work on making my presence more known. That way people come and buy stuff from me and make requests. I don't need the money, Father has me covered in that department. But if I want to improve the quality of my belongings in this cave, I should most definitely get money. All Father is paying for is my tuition, and the little bit of spending money I have left is going towards buying myself new digging tools so I expand the cave."

He had lost his old tools in an accident during his journey and as a result, had checked several caves in the area in order to find one big enough to suit his needs.

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 pm
Miles finished his stew and poured himself another bowl, sat down on the couch again, and continued to eat, belching softly, a small tongue of fire escaping his mouth.

"Excuse me."

He cracked his neck and went back to eating. He was starving and needed his energy before he went looking for a store to buy supplies.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:33 am
Miles finished his second bowl of stew and checked to make sure the lid was firmly on the pot and then picked up a small leather pouch and attached it to his belt, picked up a plain wooden walking staff, and then left the cave to find a place to buy digging tools.

(OOC: Exit to a store, once I find one.)

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:20 am
Miles walked into his cave and placed the rock in the furnace. He began to breathe fire into the furnace until it was burning brightly, then he closed the furnace and began to pump air into it to make it burn hotter. After a good long while, he opened up the furnace and pulled out a red hot lump of iron the size of a soccer ball with a pair of tongs. Setting it down on his anvil, he set a fire in the forge and then began to beat the metal into shape with his hammer, occasionally stopping to put the metal in the forge to keep it hot.

"Thirty-five, thirty-six, thirty-seven, thirty-eight."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:59 am
"Four-hundred ninety-seven, four-hundred ninety-eight, four-hundred ninety-nine, five-hundred."

Miles looked at his work. He had made the head of a pickaxe with the iron he had found at the beach. It was still glowing red hot, but it was perfectly shaped. He dunked in cold water and then set it down on the anvil. Picking up a handle he had already made in case he had to make his own tools, he quickly attached the head of the pickaxe to it and now had a complete pickaxe. Setting it down against the wall, he went into the living room, lit the fire in the cooking pit, and began to heat up his leftover stew.

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:06 am
His stew hot, Miles filled his bowl and began eating and walked to the entrance to his cave. His cave was actually in the forest and went into a small mountain that didn't rise above the treetops. The area around the entrance was fairly clear of trees, so it was easy to see the cave if anyone walked through the area. Miles briefly wondered if he should find a way to conceal his cave from intruders. then decided against it as his customers, if he eve got any, would be unable to see the cave as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:18 am
Miles finished his food and dropped the bowl in a barrel of water at the entrance to the cave. Heading to his workshop, he opened up a chest and searched through it for clothing, pulling out a fairly loose outfit of solid black consisting of pants, a long sleeve shirt with a hood, gloves, and a cloth mask. After finding what he wanted, he moved to a different chest and pulled out a black leather vest, bracers, and boots. Stripping out of his clothes, he put on the shirt and pants, then pulled on the gloves and boots. Placing the mask on his head so only his eyes were visible, he pulled up the hood on his shirt and fixed it in place with a series of buttons so it wouldn't come off. After sliding the bracers onto his wrist, he shrugged on the vest and tied it shut. Walking out of the workshop and into the smithy, he opened a box and pulled out numerous throwing knives. He slid the knives into slots made for them on the front and back of the vest, plus three in each bracer. Looking rather terrifying with a dozen knives on the front of his back, plus six on his back, and then the three on each wrist, he picked a pair of ninjato, one with a red handle and one with a blue handle. Pulling out the red sword, he swung it through the air, the area around it shimmering with heat. Pulling out the blue sword, he held it in front of him, watching as snow started to drift slowly from it. Satisfied, he strapped the blades to his back and walked out of his cave, headed into the forest. To anyone who saw him, they would simply see a ninja, which is what he wanted.

(OOC: Exit to forest.)

Seravious

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles and Michaela appeared in the center of his cave with a loud boom. Miles quickly let go of Michaela and went to the entrance to his cave, vomiting into the grass just out of her sight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:15 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

Michaela fell to the ground, clutching her chest. Something hurt, and it was so painful that she could hardly bear it. "Miles," she croaked, squeezing her eyes shut.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Miles came back from where he was and cast a quick spell to dispel the affects of the the teleport.

"I said sorry."

A pigeon appeared in midair and flew off.

"That bird must have flown into our teleportation path. That was what was stuck in your chest. Of course, it wasn't a bird really. In your chest it was nothing more then a ball of magical energy waiting to take form in a place it would fit."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 pm
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia

"I hate magic," she mumbled, standing as the pain vanished. Looking around, she gasped. "Whoa, this place...it's big."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

"It's also got an enchantment in the walls powerful enough to hide me from my father, and he's got enough magic to move a mountain from one planet to another. I don't want my father to know where I'm living. He's been trying to get me to give him the swords for a long time now."

He locked the swords in a chest and immediately felt their magic disappear from the room.

"And this chest keeps the swords from calling out. It's not gonna keep the ninjas from finding me, but it'll last, and Alcott shouldn't be able to find you unless he does actual searching. Magic won't help him find you here."

He took off his gloves and vest.

"Can I get you something? I have some delicious snake stew, made it myself. It might be a little spicy though."

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff