Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A Walk In The Park. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emotional Support Gremlin

Shy Browser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:47 pm
♥ I'm crazy. . .

|
Lawl, well it's in a park? |D
A summer day with no clouds and some families with their dogs and such. Come in and have some fun!~ |

User Image

| Mellow |

. . .And loving it! ♥

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:26 pm
. . .And loving it! ♥

♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| Mellow ran down the path listening to her iPod. Swaying her tail to the rythm and humming quietly, she immediately thought of Sergevich and smiled brightly.
She rested by a bench stretching out her muscles before running again "..and one two three~.." she said softly with full of energy in her voice. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

Shy Browser

Nihulus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:28 pm
- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - Sergevich - x - x - x - x - x - x - x -

User Image

-Lays down on the lush green grass, sighing, looking up at the sky-

Aahh~.. Man, you don't get this back in Russia..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:32 pm
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| She ran on the place and looked around spotting him. She blushed as her heart started to beat fast and hard against her chest.
She took a deep breath and shook her head "Calm down.." she said to herself quiety. Closing her eyes and taking deep breaths while stretching.
Mellow grabbed her bottle of water and drank some of it, she took abit on her hand and dapped it on her forehead, she took a last deep breath and started to run again. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

Shy Browser

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm
Tres walked around until she found a spot a few feet away from the other two in the park. She took a sets on the grass, letting herself fall back. She turned on her MP player and just let the music take her away.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:43 pm
- x - x - x - x - x - x - x - Sergevich - x - x - x - x - x - x - x -

-He Sits up slowly, brushing some of the grass off His back as He looks around curiously but cautiously since He was trained to be alert back in the Special Op, but He relaxes just slightly as He looks over at Mellow-
Uh.. This day might get better.

Nihulus

Shy Browser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:52 pm
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| She sat down on the bench panting abitm, she turned off her iPod and leaned back on the bench listening to the birds and the kids laughing.
She closed her eyes enjoying the cold breeze against her face playing with her hair. She opened her eyes and got up walking to an icecream stand.
Mellow licked the strawberry flavored icecream purring happy. Humming a small melody walking down the path smiling brightly. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:11 pm
Tres had gotten up to walk towards a hot dog stand. She ordered a large hot dog with lots of ketchup and a soda. She wpould get ice /ream later. She chose a nearby park bench to settle herself before eating her hot dog.
User Image  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm
User Image
(Note: i dont have a drawn form of my character in casual clothes. Just picture him with a simple t-shirt and a pair of jeans.)

In the distance a young silver dragon was lying up in a tree, his tail hanging off the edge and his eyes gently closed, not to sleep, but in relaxation. Ever since him and his friends spilt up and the traitor that killed off his kind was gone nothing seemed to happen anymore. Nothing happened anymore... ya, that was it, even though the dragon was happy that the traitor was gone he missed the fighting and the adventures him and his "brothers in arms" had. The dragon shook his head of the memories and tried to focus on other things. He slowly opened his eyes and stared up into the leaves that hanged over him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image

Diego Lacostus is a anthro Wyvrn and has recently ben put on leave from the military, he'll be returning in a weak, but till then he'll enjoy himself. He was wearing casual jeans and a dark green shirt as his dogtags hung around his neck. His role in the military was a Marine Sniper and has been through only 4 battle so far but killed only 17 poeple whom he still regrets. He's quiet a peaceful man and enjoys being out but like others in his group he is single and doesnt have a girl friend, his famly is mostly split up across the country and he never knew his father and his mother is at home or is out somewhere.

As Diego walked around the park he walked through the grass as his large boots crushed the leaved and small twigs on the ground, his hands in his pockets and he looked forward minding his own busniess seeing all was calm.

((Hopefully Diego and Sergvich dont have any problems))  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

Shy Browser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:33 am
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| Closing her eyes rubbing her stomach gently when she was done with her icecream. She then hugged her tail giggling abit, "Tickles~.."
She said smiling brightly as she got up. She started walking again drinking her water. She sighed softly and yawned tired.
'I need some sugar.'She thought sighing softly. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:09 am
FirionTheDragon

(Think of her in a black top and apairmof blue jeans. This was the closes thing I could find for my character)

User Image

Tres ears twitched slightly at the sounds of the park. She ignored them before finishing off her hot dog and her drink. She the them in the nearest trash bin before standing up and heading to get ice cream. She needed something sweet. As she made her way to the stand, shenoicked up a scent. She turned her head to see a dragon lounging up in a tree. "Hey...what you doing up there?" she asked, hoping not to startle him.  

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:55 am
Goo Shark Hybrid

Wolf scritches his head as he gazes trough the park, The Sun gazing upon his eyes as he looks trough the park, chuckling slightly as he notices a few furs and scales around, He'd walk around, paddles under his feet, Jeans and and no shirt, The goo creature walks over some gravel, He looks down, Kicking a little rock, Not sure where it would go, Then Spinning 45 degrees, Letting himself fall into the grass, Looking into the sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:28 pm
♥ I'm crazy. . .

| Mellow |

| Mellow slightly started to hop around humming happy, she giggled and sat down on the grass looking in her bag.
She grabbed her notepad and a pencil starting to doodle in it, she hummed softly letting the wind play with her hair.
She enjoyed the noise of the children playing and the dogs barking.
She pulled out some chocolate and started to nibble on it gently focusing on her notepad. |

. . .And loving it! ♥

Shy Browser

General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out