Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Quadrant II [Summer 2012 Exams] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Silence that speaks louder than any word. That which forbids the sound of any heard."

One stunning feature of this area is the silence. There is hardly any noise, save for maybe the rusty pipe swinging in the wind. Abandoned and crumbling buildings lie everywhere, as if hundreds or thousands of people lived here, and then were simply whisked away. Food is a scarcity here, though one might find a rare, untouched candy bar or can of food if they look hard enough. Cover is immense, and there are so many places to hide and places to fortify for a makeshift home. Intruders usually make the slightest noise which betrays the eerie silence. However, there is a single building that can satisfy any human's want for food and water...but at a cost.

Upon entering that building, marked on its roof with a large smokestack, is a room with a giant crate of food and pure water. It can easily last for months on end if rationed properly. But...then there's that foreboding and troublesome statue in the corner.

Once you enter that door, it is in your field of view. Do not lose sight of the statue, or that building will be your tomb. It cannot move while somebody is looking at it. God forbid that one blink if they are alone. The moment that no eyes are upon it directly, it does not make a sound as it moves at SS speeds to the person closest to it, breaking their neck from behind and killing them. As long as a single eye from anybody is upon it, it will not move. Be warned, don't try to damage or destroy it. Your efforts will be in vain. However, until it is first spotted, it is inactive. Think long and hard before you enter the building that you believe to be your savior, for you do not know the nature of the statue until one unlucky soul is relieved from its human bonds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:32 pm
Zarud HelviirynUser Image

[Genin] - [Taijutsu] - [Kumogakure] - [Smoke Shifter]

Zarud stood outside in the empty plaza, the derelict building surrounding him. It had been a split second since entering the genjutsu pod but now he was here. Looking at his hand and touching the ground he couldn't tell the difference between the genjutsu world and reality. He tried not to think about it, otherwise he would be thinking about weird things like, am I a real person? Or just some character in an imaginary world? Whilst he waited for the others to join him he set about gathering information on the area and places to put traps.

------------------------------------------------

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150
Taijutsu - Shuurai Tekken Do (stage two)

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 pm
User Image
☽☾xxxova xxozuki xxȘenju xx☽☾
xGeninWaterfallSenjuHozuki

xxxxxWhen they appeared in the Sector, Nova couldn't help but grin. "Perfect...snow. With this..." Nova extended his palm, and a large portion of the snow in front of them turned into water. By using Mizu Sojuu, the water would boil out all of the impurities and cool back down, allowing him to place it into six flasks at his sides. "We will have plenty of pure water for later purposes. But for now...I propose we make a plan." With that, Nova leaned against one of the trees and thought with his eyes closed for a bit. "If we can get a general idea of the area, we may be able to set up an effective plan. Because of this, I suggest that we scout the area before doing anything more."xxxxx

Chakra Points: 175 (Monthy Bonus: 3)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Returning back to where he had originally appeared from carrying a dozen long metal pipes Zarud dropped them on the ground. The sound echoed across the area breaking the silence for a moment. "That was oddly satisfying." Turning back to Nova, Zarud removed his coat and placed it on the pipes. "I've already done some scouting, a lot of the buildings are entirely empty with no food besides this can which has no label..." Holding up the can of mystery, Zarud turned it over in his hand. "By the way, do you have the glass orb?"

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:05 pm
User Image

xxxxx"Well, that's fine and dandy, then. Did you find any spots where we could take refuge? I'd be inclined to say the unlabelled building, but I'm sure other opponents could go there while we sleep." Nova touched his hands to his forehead before showing Zarud the Blue Orb. At the moment, it was simply resting in his palm...but he had other plans for it. "We need a way to prevent the orb from taking damage. I would coat it in water, but that alone presents issues to its defenses..."xxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Pointing to the pipes Zarud smirked. "Thats why i brought these. A sharpened metal pipe can be very dangerous. All I need is a few strong springs and other pieces and I can make a couple traps." Picking up his coat and tearing strips off Zarud looked around at the buildings. Until he saw the one with a smoke stack. "That one there is a good shelter. Small hallways make for effective killzones. Just bar the other doors and windows and we can funnel them in."

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:49 pm
"Oh~?" [Ratsu] said simply as he landed, hearing a bit of what the others were saying. "If it helps, I'm able to store things in my body without damaging them, so that would be the safest place for now. Plus, I just love putting balls in my mouth," he suggested, his sarcasm apparent and light in his usual annoying casualness, followed by light-hearted laugh as if they were just having a grand time talking about crude jokes. "Well, I know I'm not the perfect defense you were daydreaming about, but I doubt you two could take a good hit like I can, right?" [Ratsu] stated mockingly, mentioning their tendency to go all "unsolid" in a fight. He had heard of the Hozuki clan, famous back in Kirigakure. But he didn't care about stuff like that at this point. He reached his hand out for Nova to give him the glass so he could use his weird snake-tongue thing to store it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm
User Image

xxxxx"I suppose it's the best option we have at the moment, but because of it, I would prefer you stray from physical combat as much as possible. We don't want someone punching you and having it break inside of you, no?" Nova chuckled at the thought, thankful that he was able to at least keep the sphere safe for now. "However...I suggest we get moving, in any case. Zarud, Ratsu. Set up traps and get whatever supplies we do have into our designated shelter. I'm going to check around the buildings one more time. You can never be too sure." With that, Nova stepped away from them and headed immediately to what seemed the most suspicious building of all. It was in the very center of the town, and its only marking was a single smokestack.xxxxx

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 pm
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Taijutsu|| Spiral || Manly

Yuto appeared in the area, looking like a lost child instead then a combatant.He walked up to his group with a apologetic look on his face. "Sorry guys took me a bit to get into the pod. What is the plan?" He said looking to the others for guidance.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm
After [Ratsu] wrapped his tongue around the orb, dragging it into his throat, he looked over at Nova. "Fine, I'll keep them at bay," he said, knowing a lot of people undermine the distance and range advantage weapons give. Turning over to the one who must have been Yuto, he answered almost immediately. "[We were thinking we'd rape the youngest one on our team]," [Ratsu] stated with an unusually straight face, staring straight at Yuto with wide eyes, staying silent, then looking away without confirming the joke. "Also, remember, this is only a genjutsu, be free to mess your bodies up as much as you want if you find it necessary," he decided to remind them, though the idea of having another limb blown off again... didn't sit well with him personally.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:25 pm
bb3000ae
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Taijutsu|| Spiral || Manly

"Oh ok" Yuto said with a smile and a nod. "My daddies said though if anyone tried to rape me, to rip off their balls and replace their eyes with it." He said, being the son of massive perverts anything sexual is covered.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 pm
"Hn~ [I don't have balls, so it's fine]," [Ratsu] lied in an obvious, patting Yuto on the head and resisting the urges to cut the boy's own balls off right then, but it didn't show on his face. Walking faster to catch up with the supposed leader Nova, [Ratsu] decided to offer up his suggestion. "I think we should attack now. Our team of close and mid combat users will be at the advantage in blitzkrieg, letting us catch our enemy before they settle and formulate a plan. Zarud would be a good vanguard, going in to first weaken or assassinate them with his gas thingy then we beat the crap outta the rest," he finished his thoughts. While many liked to prepare defenses so they would have an advantage, a good offense is best early before the enemy has time to organize themselves and adapt. Offense was much easier to command and rally, too. Of course, the end result [Ratsu] wanted was to charge at some people, the rest of the plan, though efficient, was just some stuff he added to barter with the leader.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:00 am

Zarud was shocked at the little kid and so didn't ask. "We'll need to get up some defenses first though." Weaving the strips of his coat together to form a rope, Zarud grabbed the pipes and headed to the buidling which was to be their base. As he went around it and barred up every door and window he could find he left one long hallway clear so the traps could be used their. He then went outside and began breaking things apart to get other components for the traps. "Yuto, I have a job for you. See if you can make some dummies of us and put them by the windows of various buildings. It should throw people off."

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:41 am
"Hn, but the point is to be on the offense, we have nothing here worth protecting, no reason to stay. If we attack now without wasting time like the other teams surely are, we can take them by surprise and get points early. If we move at full speed, I don't think it'll take long to reach another area," [Ratsu] argued, as it was obvious by design that their team would be a rather horrible defensive team as two of them could just be plowed through and one had the size disadvantage. Then there was himself, who simply enjoyed offense a lot more. At least, this was his reasoning to fit his cause. It may have been a good plan to an extent, but even if it wasn't he would have liked to be on offense rather than go into a little stalemate with the enemy because everybody was too afraid to attack.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:20 am

Zarud sighed before turning back to Ratsu. "Alright fine, I'll go. Alone mind you. Your looking after the orb and if that gets destroyed we're all out." Throwing Ratsu the coat rope Zarud went to tell Nova that he was heading out. Going into the building with the smoke stack Zarud looked for him and found a door half open. So drawing his kunia just in case Zarud opened the door and looked around. There was a large stack of food and water on one side of the room and in the corner was a creepy statue, made from paper mache. "Well I guess this solves our food situation. Now where's Nova?" He began to close the door and as it reached halfway and he lost sight of the statue something thudded against it. Quickly pulling the door open he found the statue right in front of him "HOLY s**t!!!"

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff