Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Quadrant III [Summer 2012 Exams] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We always feel most alone in a crowd."

Unlike Quadrant II, Quadrant III is a bustling city of people, lights, and activity. Crowds are immense, and they are all dressed as a common shinobi genin or chuunin might dress. However, they are only civilians. It is never day time, and the only thing that shifts are the moon and stars overhead, which seem to circle around the globe. There are vendors on the side of the street, which can satisfy all your food needs. However, food must be bought. If stolen or forcibly taken, it seems to fade away. This does not mean money cannot be stolen by the masses that walk through the street. Buildings are locked down, meaning there is not much shelter...but then again, the only shelter you may need is the crowd. At the first sign of conflict that is noticeable, the crowd will scream and run away from its source, not coming back until the exam phase is ended. Do as a shinobi would do in this area, if you wish to use it to its maximum extent.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:18 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

• ["Would You Follow Me Into The Depths Of Hell If I Were To Ask?"] •

Chakra Points: 150 + BL Stage 4 = 375
Blood Points: Stage 4 = 375
S/S: C/C + BL Stage 4 = A/A

User Image
User Image
["There isn't a person in the world...

Sana was whisked away by a genjutsu and she looked around at a mass of people, in her hand, lay a small yellow orb. She blinked her eyes and held it in her hand carefully, then placed it in a pouch underneath her clothing. "Wonder how long it'll take them to get here.." She mumbled softly to herself, then followed the crowd quietly, looking at vending machines.. She was fitting in, as if she were a commoner herself. She kept her eyes glued to the ground, not showing off her red eye color.

...whom I wouldn't save."]

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 am
User Image

Lost I am lost, Not knowing where you came from, nor where you will go.

When Rei enter the exam, there were alot of people around her and picking out
her team might be a problem so she decided to run up a ladder and look for
the top of a building. She made herself visible so her team could find her. "Why
didn't we meet up outside thing genjutsu, it would have been easier." she said to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:31 am
User ImageUser Image

[XXSXEXSXAXMXEXXHXOXSXHXIXGXAXKXIXXUXCXHXIXHXAXX]
═══════════XXX═══════════════XX═══════════XX

[HEAD OF THE HOSHIGAKI CLAN]XXX[THREE-TOMOE SHARINGAN]XXX[SAMURAI]XXX[GENIN]

Peace is given to the shinobi who've worked hard until the very end. Rest is given to those who've strived all of their life. Death is an obstacle...an inevitability...but an obstacle nonetheless that can be overcome.

"She does have a point," said Sesame as he appeared beside Sana, moving beside her and keeping an eye on Rei as well, "if we had met up outside of the pods and altogether, we could've developed a strategy, not only that, we could've also gotten to know each other, oh well, we can't help it now, might as well start by introducing ourselves huh?" He said with a nod as he hoped that Sana and Rei would agree with him. Miki might agree with him to, or at least he hoped that he would, if he ever got here. "I am Sesame Hoshigaki Uchiha, a samurai, head of the Hoshigaki Clan and an Uchiha as well, what about you two? er, three when the other guy gets here." He kept hold of his large sword, he wouldn't let go of it because he didn't trust anything about ANY of these quadrants.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

Rei jumped down and walked over to Sesame. "My name is Rei Raijin, head of
the Raijin clan...it is not one that the other clans acknowledge cause it is a baby
in their eyes." She said with a slight bow. "I am a taijutsu fighter from
Sunagakure. It is a pleasure to meet you all." She said as she stood back up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm

User Image
User Image

Sana blinked her eyes at the two and then sighed softly, she just wanted to get everything done with, but conversing seemed to be what everyone else in the area was doing, so she'd go with it.."I'm Sana.. medical Ninja" She wasn't going to reveal everything about her, she kept her eyes on the ground, not showing her red eyes because she didn't want to stand out. She reached in her pouch and pulled it out from under her clothing, handing it to Sesame.."Guard this orb with your life.." She said softly, still not looking up, just holding the pouch out to the samurai boy.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Peace is given to the shinobi who've worked hard until the very end. Rest is given to those who've strived all of their life. Death is an obstacle...an inevitability...but an obstacle nonetheless that can be overcome.

Sesame nodded, "I swear I will," he then took the pouch with the glass orb inside and hid it within a safe place, within himself. If he was killed during these exams then the glass orb would leave his body. The only way that the glass orb would be in harms way, would be if someone outright destroyed him but even then, flesh and muscle were guarding it. "I'll be right back, we need food, I'll go get some, Rei-chan, you go get some drinks from that soda machine over there." He then moved over to the vending machine and pulled out his "shinobi-like" wallet. He then proceeded to starting purchase many and almost everything in one of the vending machines. He returned to Sana after placing the multiple purchased food items in his bag, "are you okay? You seem like you don't want to be here. Is something wrong?" He sounded sincere with his words, wanting to help somehow.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:58 pm

User Image
User Image

Sana looked depressed, but it was only because she felt alone at the moment.."I'm fine." She mumbled, then looked toward the crowd, a flash of her red eyes momentarily showed, then hid back again when she looked at the ground. She didn't want to admit it, but she really didn't know what to do. She was the leader of a group and just didn't know what to do honestly. "We should move on once we're done conversing and stuff.." She spoke, then inched forward, following the crowd.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Llewynn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:33 am
Miki was the last of his squad to arrive in this place, quickly spotting the others through the crowd of common shinobi shuffling mindlessly by as if they were unaware of the sudden appearance of these four genin. It seemed everyone had already begun acquainting themselves with one another and that they were working on getting some sort of chemistry together. Heh, in a overcrowded place like this they woould certainly need that and this Chikara was by no means going to readily sit this one out. The genin approached the small gathering and removed his hands from his pockets. "Hello. Um, I'm Miki Chikara. Since we're introducing and sharing, I am a rare breed. I am a wielder of the Metaru Oni kekkai genkai and I possess skill in gravity manipulation. Like our Hoshigaki friend here I also excel in water for. . .well let's just say other purposes for now." The boy had come over near the tail end of much of the conversing but he had heard quite a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:18 pm
Radustwarad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The phoenix of the leaf.

Rad arrived in the 3rd quadrant with the other members of his team in tow. He had used silly magic to dress them in silly ninja costumes to look like average gennin despite their previous clothings. The orb was safe in his pants. like it should be. "omigod i luv the city and all the people. Lots of Them are dressed up" He said as he looked at the people. Under his shirt he pointed at his allies forming a message of silly jutsu only they could see. 'Quickly, use transformation jutsu to change your bodies so that we look different. I'm going to spray us with perfume so they cant tell us by smell if anyone smelled us in the entrance. I smell kinda like an animal anyway.' He said. He brushed Emris feathers, using transformation jutsu to shape her like the clear glass ball. The opponents would be in for a nasty surprise either way. Rad sprayed all his teammates and himself with a perfume sample that was freely available. "Lets have lots of fun while we find our friends" He said with a gleaming smile.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You have a point there, who knows what could possibly happen at this point," he then looked to Miki, "ah, wielder of the Metaru Oni and also gravity manipulation...thats good!" he said with a grin. "Be on your toes team, we can't just play it cool...even in a place like this," he looked back to Miki, then to Rei, "hurry up, we need to get going and everyone stay low!" As he said this, he kept moving yet lowered his body abit so that he was hiding amongst the crowd, like an assassin in a way. Rad wouldn't be able to see Sesame anymore because the crowd was friggin' huge. He just hoped that the rest of Sana's team would follow suit, especially Sana.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:04 pm

User Image
User Image

Sana was shortish, so she blended with the crowd. She could hear every pulse beating in the area, every smell, every voice was heightened in her ears. She was the perfect assassin, able to see what came before it actually happened in a sense. She looked behind her at the newly arrived team member, then looked forward, something in the rhythm changed. The vibrations were different, but it was far off somewhere, so she couldn't tell. She looked back at Sesame, then did a transformation jutsu, making a bright yellow orb and stuffed it in another pouch underneath her clothing, to make it seem like she had one as well. "Miki, Rei.. Make an exact replica of the yellow orb. We all must have one to throw our opponents off, it's about the size of an apple. Then hide it somewhere on you, somewhere safe." she said softly to them, her eyes looking up at them completely now. Bright red orbs in the darkness, luckily no one was looking her way at the moment.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image

Rei sighed as she followed Sesame but at a distances. She didn't like the fact
of hiding, but this was a test she needed to pass. So she made sure to keep
an eye on sesame as well as scanning the area. Something was off about
this test, that she didn't like. 'Why would they use this place now? Why did
they change from the ways they always did things?' She thought to herself as
she walked She made a couple of handsigns using the sand of a nearby vendor to make a clone then turned it into a small yellow orb. She placed it in her pocket and being small enough she walked close to her team, but with a family so it looked like she was part of the family.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 pm
Gardeford Superior

Zonbi Followed close by Rad and was still slightly moody about his realization
that he was not very strong. He had fears that he might not be able to assist in
the capture of the orbs. He stood next to Rad and listened to him talk. He then
made a hand sign and changed his appearance. He didn't bother changing his
appearance, because he'd still give away his identity with his mask. Zonbi didn't
speak at all because he mask silenced his voice so it rendered him unable to
speak. So he wrote down what he wanted to say instead on a notepad. "How
should we progress now?" He asked tilting his head slightly.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Llewynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:39 am
(Sorry. . .had college crap to do.)

Miki nodded to Sana then lowered himself as he followed Sesame. The genin held his hands up just before his abdomen and gathered chakra in his palms. Black metal began to form in the space between as his gravity chakra began to crush and shape the metal, shaping it into the sphere they needed. He left a thin layer of almost transparent black metal on the top with a whole inside. The boy grabbed one of the small city lights from a nearby food stand so conspicuosly with motions so fluid that it would be quite difficult for any to detect. The Chikara slipped the light into the orb and the shining light was directed around the thin film and it took on the same yellow color of the orb. "One weaponized replica at your service." The genin said slipping the dense orb into his back pouch.

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff