Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Time: End of summer, early fall.
Plot: This is pretty much a romance Rp, taking place at a private school in Japan.

User Image

Name: Ayane "Raven" Kamakura

Sexual Orientation: Bi
Height: 5' 9'
Weight: 120 lbs.
Measurments: Look at pic and take a guess xp
Personality: Shy towards unfamiliar people. Fun loving, outgoing, good sense of humor once you get to know her.
Bio: Ayane is the daughter of an upper-class family. She is the black sheep of her family, always going against her parents wishes, and finding different ways to have fun. Recently, she had to transfer to a new school, due to an "incident" at her old school. This will be her first day at her new school.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Kaien "Kurouw" Minamoto

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 6'
Weight: 137 lbs.
Personality: Relatively reserved considering his being around other people older than him. Calm, relaxed, and a bit of a joker once he gets comfortable around you.
Bio: Kaien is a prodigy, a very smart person for his age. His parents, wanting what was best for him, sent him to a private school so that he could use his intelligence better. However, his classmates are all almost 3 to 4 years older than him, making him stand out.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:28 pm
Kairo Yakazu

A black sedan pulled in through the front gates of the Kyoto Academy, then stopped in front of the main building, "We're here Miss Kamakura, welcome to Kyoto Academy." Said a man dressed in a chauffeurs outfit. He then got out of the car, walked around the the right, rear door, and opened it. Ayane stepped out of the back of the vehicle, "Thanks Li, I can take it from here, you're free to go now." She told him, with a light note, and gave him a friendly smile. The driver bowed slightly, then got back in the sedan, and drove away, back to the Kamakura estate. Once he was gone, Ayane let out a sigh, then muttered "Well, let's get this over with, the sooner the better." She then headed up the stairs, through the main doors, and to the administration office; where she got her class schedule, assigned a locker, then was given a quick tour of the main building. After dropping off her textbooks in her locker, she looked at her schedule, her first class was math, "Seriously?" She complained.

(OCC: quote me for fast replies)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:37 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Walking into the school, Kaien sighed softly. "I know they want me to excel, but seriously?... I'm going to be the only person my age..." Slowly, he made his way to the administration office, where he was also given a tour, his schedule and locker number. Going to his locker, next to Ayane's oddly enough, he lightly tapped it. "This thing isn't gonna get used this year at all..."he though silently to himself, then looked at his schedule. "Alright, I got math first. No complaints."

((OCC: same for me :3))  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:51 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane picked out her math book from the others, then closed her locker, 'Why am I even bringing this? Not like I'm going to use it.' She thought to herself. It wasn't that she didn't like math, or that she wasn't good at it, it was just that she didn't feel like thinking so early in the day; it was barely 8:30 for crying out loud. Her ear then twitched at the sound of someone next to her, and Ayane looked over at Kaien, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but overhear you, did you say you had math too?" She asked in a shy tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Looking over at Ayane, Kaien nodded. She was really pretty, and the shyness added a cute aspect to it. A soft blush crept up under his fur as he brought out his map of the school, using it to slightly hide his face to make sure she didn't see. "Y-yeah..." he replied softly. His voice wasn't exactly loud around new people, or around other people in general. "I still don't really know my way around, though... Y-you're not new here too, are you?..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Mhmm... I am," She could feel her cheeks growing warmer, "Um... since we're both new here... and we have the same class right now... maybe we could, you know, go look for it together?" Ayane asked, he tone still shy, and she looked down at her book out of embarrassment. 'He's cute looking, tall, yet he looks young for someone going to this school.' Ayane thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"U-uh yeah, that... um, sounds like a good plan..." he answered softly. "I-it looks like the class is in this direction..." Slowly, he began to walk in what looked like the right direction, as he made sure and double sure that the map was right side up.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Making sure she had a pen and a notebook in her bag, Ayane followed after Kaien, as they went to look for the classroom. As they walked down the hall, passing a few other students here and there, she then remembered that she hadn't told her name, "I almost forgot, my name is Ayane Kamakura, but most of my friends call me Raven. So... if you'd like, you can too, or by my first name, either is fine." she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:55 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Nice to meet you, Ayane... My name is Kaien Minimoto, but people tend to call me Kurouw because I like to wear black... Although a few people call me Sho because I remind them of a character from a game... Um... I think it's called The World Ends with You..." He suddenly blushed brightly, shutting his eyes. "S-sorry... I'm rambling, aren't I?..."  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm
Kairo Yakazu

"Nice to meet you Kaien, it's going to take some time before I use your nickname," Ayane then smiled and giggled lightly, "just a little but I don't mind it." She replied in a more friendly voice, but it was still sounded a bit shy. Pointing to a door on the left, she then said, "I think that's the classroom over there, it's room 23-B, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:49 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

"It'll probably take me a while to use yours too, so don't worry about it... And 23-B is the room we want." Putting away his map, he managed to give Ayane a small smile before opening the door and waiting. "Ladies first..." he said softly, blushing lightly.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:21 pm
Kairo Yakazu

She laughed softly, "My, my, what a gentlemen. Who ever said chivalry was dead?" Ayane asked, as she entered the classroom, which wasn't very occupied. There was about eight other students in the room, most sat next to each other, and were busy talking to each other about random things; Ayane took up an empty seat near the window. Setting her bag on the ground next to her, she then got out her notebook, plus a pen, and began to doddle on a blank page. Class hadn't started yet, they had gotten there five minutes early, so the teacher wasn't even in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:44 pm
Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien managed a small smile, following her inside. Seeing how the others were all grouped together, he sat by Ayane, considering she was the only person he really knew. Taking out a laptop, he opened up an empty text file and the internet, then looked up at the front of the room, waiting silently.  

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 pm
Kairo Yakazu

Ayane looked up from her notebook, over at Kaien, "I'm guessing you're one of those straight A students huh? You know class isn't starting for another four minutes." She told him, spinning her pen on her fingers, with an amused look on her face. At her old school, she had never seen someone, or at least never noticed, to be so eager for class until now.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff