Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ȶɦɛ ɴᴏɴαʀʏ ɢαᴍɛ [[OOC]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:50 am
User Image

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ /♟/ TrinityMimikotsu
                        ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ /♟/ a video game && my imagination
                        ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs /♟/ open for ooc discussion----feel free to post
                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ /♟/ link----profiles
                        ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ /♟/ link----roleplay

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
"We are all simply pawns..."

Woohoo! Now accepting reserves!

Currently accepting ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏʏ~

Here we have the code for the reserves. To make my life easier so I don't have people sending me profiles, I will give you the profile code after I accept your reserve. Besides, the profile should be easier than the reserve, honestly. Just so you know, I am looking for literacy in your reserves, so put some effort into them, all right~?

The code will very likely not look the way it should when you post it, but do not change anything. I already plan on altering it to my needs, and the last thing I need is for you to change the coding and making my job that much more difficult. Thank you!

Image----Anime pictures only, preferably just a headshot - 200 width x 250 height.
      Nickname(s)----No more than three of these, and keep in mind only people who are close to your character will know them.
      Code name----This needs to have something to do with what bracelet number you're wearing. For example, the man wearing bracelet number one is going by "Ace" - the first or number one card in a deck. Do not go simply by the number (like what the man wearing bracelet number seven will do) and try to be creative! I want to see what you guys can come up with~ Keep in mind your character will be referred to by that name all throughout the roleplay, so it needs to be something he or she (as well as you) will not mind.
      Age----Self-explanatory. I want it written out. Stick with the age constraints I provided for your character, please!
      Birthplace----Be diverse with this! They all only ended up in the same place because they were kidnapped, but I do not want them all to be from the United States or any other specific country. Have them come from Scotland, England, Japan, Manchuria, Africa - I really don't care! Note: the siblings are the only two who need to be from the exact same place.
      Character Intro----Introduce your character to us, preferably without any past information. I want no less than seven sentences. Write it in third person.

[quote="TrinityMimikotsu"][/quote]

[align=justify][imgright]your image goes here----anime, please----200x250[/imgright][imgright]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l220/Sakura_Drops_of_Blood/White-1.jpg[/imgright][list][list][list][list][color=#777777][b][size=11]ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴘᴀᴡɴs[/size][/b][/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=18][color=black]♟[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#777777][b][size=11]ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ[/size][/b][/color][/list][/list][list]╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
[list][color=#777777][b][size=16]ғɪʀsᴛ [/size][/b]/[/color] [color=black]♟[/color] [color=#777777][b]/ [size=16]ʟᴀsᴛ[/size][/b][/color][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#777777][b][size=16]ʀᴏʟᴇ[/size][/b][/color]
[list][list][size=10][b]&&[/b] [color=#777777]nickname(s)[/color]
[b]&&[/b] [color=#777777]code name[/color]
[b]&&[/b] [color=#777777]age[/color]
[b]&&[/b] [color=#777777]human[/color]
[b]&&[/b] [color=#777777]birthplace[/color]
[b]&&[/b] [color=#777777]username[/color]

[list][color=#777777]character intro here[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

"...in this little game."

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:51 pm
Herp Derp~! 8'D 'Cause I promised and I really can't pass this up~! <3

TrinityMimikotsu

User ImageUser Image
          ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴘᴀᴡɴsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
        ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
          Asche / / AneikageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Blind Guy
              && Ash
              && Hawk
              && 25
              && human
              && Tokyo, Japan
              && Hunter Crawl

Asche was born blind. Because of this, his family was very wary of him; he felt pitied and hated. But then his sister came along and nothing else mattered. He loves his sister very much, more than anyone, because she is the only one who seems not to care that he doesn't have sight. He hates being pitied, and though he doesn't have any sight, he 'sees' much better than most people, navigating places through touch and sound. Since he's been blind for so long, he realizes that sight is often a hindrance, and he is able to use the rest of his sense to his advantages to make up for his blindness. Though he's not bitter about being blind, it's still a sore subject if one happens to comment on it. Still, he's a very nice person, and doesn't take insults and sarcasm to heart. He doesn't like fighting and is usually a mediator whenever his sister gets into trouble.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:57 pm
Also, because I just can't stick with one character >-> [/bows] I'm sorry~!! >O<

TrinityMimikotsu

User ImageUser Image
          Ezekiel/ / D' VoceXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe Childhood Friend
              && Zekes
              && N/A
              && 23
              && human
              && Venice, Italy
              && Hunter Crawl

Zekes is the kind of person that you just can never really get angry at. He's always there with an annoying grin or a joke that's so not funny it's funny. He hates tension and awkward silences, which is why he does anything, literally anything to break them. He's rash and impulsive, which has always made him a kind of a bad student at school when he was younger, but more good seems to come out of his blurted decisions than the ones he spends time thinking about. He claims that thinking too much makes his head hurt. He doesn't like to see people get mad at each other, which comes from a childhood trauma, but no one except his best friend knows about this. He is currently going to college, and everyone who knows him wonders how he made it past high school...

mochilli

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:30 am
Hunter Crawl

Lol. Hunterrr~ <3

No need to apologize, dearest, though I do need you to do something for me. Can you explain where "Hawk" came from for Asche? XD"

Oh, and your reserves are accepted. This profile should be something you're used to by now. :3 It's my utmost basic one. <3

[size=10][center][img]Picture URL - Anime, Please[/img]

On my birth certificate it says I am a [color=postingcolor]male/female[/color] and that my real name is [color=postingcolor]First Middle Last[/color], but I prefer it if you call me [color=postingcolor]code name[/color].

My cake was last decorated with [color=postingcolor]age[/color] candles on the lovely [color=postingcolor]Day[/color] of [color=postingcolor]Month[/color].

Don't judge me, but I am a [color=postingcolor]human[/color], and I play [color=postingcolor]role[/color] in this story.

I particularly like [color=postingcolor]likes - list these[/color], but I honestly hate [color=postingcolor]dislikes - list these[/color].

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. [color=postingcolor]Extra[/color]

And to sum it all up, I give you this: [color=postingcolor]Theme Song - with link, please[/color]

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is [color=postingcolor]Username[/color], and she/he is totally awesome![/center][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:12 am
TrinityMimikotsu

LOL Asche's nickname? xD I was feeling sarcastic xDDD 'Cause he can't see and hawks are one of the birds with the best eyesight :3 [/is shot]

I thought about using Bat but that seemed lame...unless I used Batman, but that didn't seem quite right XDDD

Kay~~ I'll send 'em in ASAP~ <33

mochilli

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 pm
TrinityMimikotsu

User ImageUser Image
          JONQUIL / / CAMPANELLAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe youngest one
              && Quil, Quilly
              && Bluebell
              && nineteen
              && human
              && Scotland
              && Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Jonquil is actually half Italian, half French. In fact, she's not actually related to her brother by blood - rather, she was adopted into their family. She had been born during her parents' vacation to Scotland, explaining why she is technically a Scottish citizen. Very confusing, I'm sure. Jonquil loves flowers, and picked a code name referring to flowers. In fact, she is named after a flower herself. However, she prefers to be called "Quil", and NOT "Quilly" (only her brother gets away with that). She chooses to stick with her original last name. Jonquil tends to be very clingy towards her brother, and acts like a kid. Seriously. But it doesn't matter - her love for her brother is very genuine, and he seems one of the few people who don't feel sorry for her messed up life. Prior to having surgery, Jonquil's legs were damaged in an accident involving her former parents. Even now, she still has trouble walking at times.

loved the idea~ ...MUST JOIN!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:52 pm
EDITED!!

TrinityMimikotsu

User ImageUser Image
          CAECILIA / / ADALBERTXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthe computer programer
              && Cacy
              && Macbeth
              && Twenty-four
              && Human
              && Russia
              && CB - anTIQUITY

Caecilia Adalbert, a Russian born girl with an attitude. She's a feisty one and with a sharp tongue to boot but you just can't hate her when she flashes you her infamous sugar-coated and heart stopping smile. If you can though, how about a kiss to make you lose you senses? Girls or guys- it doesn't matter, she's a very free spirited woman. Wanted in over three countries, her own include, for hacking into government files- she was currently on the run when those idiots with gas masks got her. Cacy suppose sleeping in a sleazy motel with a broken lock wasn't exactly the way to go huh? Now, Cacy is a bit of junkie. Well - was- anyway as she's been trying to stop shooting after seeing her best friend die due to overdose. Don't mind her if she appears a tad bit jumpy every now and then.

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:09 pm
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

Glad you thought so~ :'D I'm pleased to have you here!

Oh, and your reserve is accepted, dearest. This profile should be extremely simple. :3 It's my utmost basic one. <3

On my birth certificate it says I am a [color=postingcolor]male/female[/color] and that my real name is [color=postingcolor]First Middle Last[/color], but I prefer it if you call me [color=postingcolor]code name[/color].

My cake was last decorated with [color=postingcolor]age[/color] candles on the lovely [color=postingcolor]Day[/color] of [color=postingcolor]Month[/color].

Don't judge me, but I am a [color=postingcolor]human[/color], and I play [color=postingcolor]role[/color] in this story.

I particularly like [color=postingcolor]likes - list these[/color], but I honestly hate [color=postingcolor]dislikes - list these[/color].

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. [color=postingcolor]Extra[/color]

And to sum it all up, I give you this: [color=postingcolor]Theme Song - with link, please[/color]

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is [color=postingcolor]Username[/color], and she/he is totally awesome![/center][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:23 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

Haha. Nice to see you here. C:

And I'm rather enoying the fact that she's a junkie. Or - sorry - past junkie. Lol. Should make things fun for Hunter~

Your reserve is accepted, of course! Below is the profile code. :3
I've never been a huge fan of setting up detailed pasts or personalities for people to deal with. As long as it's consistent, I'm willing to let you do as little work as possible on the profile information. >w>"

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:27 pm
TrinityMimikotsu

XD I'm not either. Thats why my codings are usually pretty simply as well
Sometimes...

If im in the mood- my coding can get pretty crazy lol

Anyway- I was thinking that maybe "Edison" isnt really a fitting codename for Cacy.
I mean- it doesnt really have anything to with the number eight after all :'x
and it's mention on the main thread that it was suppose to though Dx

/fails

edit- actually It can but it very ambiguous so I guess whatever lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:53 pm
CB - anTIQUITY

I'm just rather lazy. :3 And even when I'm not, I still manage to mess it up and then when I fix it, I've messed it up again. It would probably help if I wasn't obsessed with small caps. XD"

Welp, it depends on if you want to explain how Edison relates to the number eight, 'cause your character is gonna have to explain why she chose it. If you don't like Edison, then you can go here to get an idea of something you want to derive her name from or expand on her name from.
For example, in the game, the guy with number three chose the name "Santa" because "san" meant "three" in Japanese. "Santa" was also what he had to play for his little sister since their parents were gone.

So, honestly, it can be whatever so long as it has some significance. :'D

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:03 pm
Hunter Crawl

Well, how shall I put this?
His code name. How are you going to explain "Hawk" as being related to the number two? >w>

And I'm in the process of editing the reserves you guys gave me and posting the profiles up. <3

All we're lacking is "the random employee." But if worst comes to worst, I can take him if we can't get one more dude.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 pm
TrinityMimikotsu

actually I have some ideas already
been thinking about it all day cause I have nothing else better to do.

First reason: Edison was born in 1847, died Oct. 18, 1931 at the age of 84. The number eight played some pretty important roles in his life. Wow. What coincidences though xD

And heres another- Westinghouse funded the Eighth Amendment-based appeals for inmates set to die in the electric chair, ultimately resulting in Edison providing the generators which powered early electrocutions and testifying successfully on behalf of the state that electrocution was a painless method of execution. A rather important moment in history huh. lol  

CB - anTIQUITY

Man-Hungry Gekko

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:09 pm
TrinityMimikotsu

[/was about to answer but then realizes she has no answer]

Hurrrr, I should probably change that xDD

Deuce? [/is unoriginal Orz] Or maybe Gemini, I dunno, lol

Or I could take the last guy again. LOL [/nabs all male character spots] JK, JK xDD

Also...

CB - anTIQUITY

Ohai thar CB-tan~~~!! ^O^

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out