Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ȶɦɛ ɴᴏɴαʀʏ ɢαᴍɛ [[profiles]]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:57 am
User Image

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ /♟/ TrinityMimikotsu
                        ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ /♟/ a video game && my imagination
                        ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs /♟/ profiles only----do not post
                        ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ /♟/ link----ooc
                        ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ/♟/ link----roleplay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

On my birth certificate it says I am a male and that my real name is Asche Kazuki Aneikage, but I prefer it if you call me Leopold/Leo.

My cake was last decorated with twenty five candles on the lovely twenty-fourth of December.

Don't judge me, but I am a human, and I play The Blind Guy in this story.

I particularly like my sister, chocolates, small animals, the feel of the wind on my face, and animals with soft fur, but I honestly hate arrogant people, losing, not being able to see sometimes, when sounds/smells/feelings interrupt my 'sightless' seeing, and people who hurt my sister.

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. I have a Siberian husky puppy back at home. I also work as the manager of a branch in my family's business.

And to sum it all up, I give you this: Turn It Off

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is Hunter Crawl, and she is totally awesome!

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

On my birth certificate it says I am a female and that my real name is Jonquil Campanella "Aneikage", but I prefer it if you call me Bluebell.

My cake was last decorated with nineteen candles on the lovely twenty-fourth of December.

Don't judge me, but I am a human, and I play The Youngest One in this story.

I particularly like flowers, vanilla, blue, water, cats, sweets, Ash, but I honestly hate sympathy, mentioning her past, doctors, hospitals, confinement, spiders.

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. Quil`s code name "Bluebell" refers to the facts that there are four different letters used numerous times in the flower name: B, L, U, E. Quil seems awfully found of saying "Boo!" The gems she wears on her head are actually hair pins, one of the only memories of her deceased mother and father. Oh, and while Quil can speak English, she likes switching back and forth between French and Italian phrases. She especially loves insulting people in those two languages. Her Japanese is decent...not too great, but meh. And before you get started - no, she does not know any Scottish and does not have a Scottish accent.

And to sum it all up, I give you this: Vanilla Twilight

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee, and she is totally awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

On my birth certificate it says I am a male and that my real name is Ezekiel Taylor D'Voce, but I prefer it if you call me Zekes, 'cause I don't have a code name.

My cake was last decorated with twenty three candles on the lovely fourteenth of January.

Don't judge me, but I am a human, and I play The Childhood Friend ➊ in this story.

I particularly like orange flavored chocolates/candy, my friends, cracking lame jokes and having people deadpan at me, freedom, the beach, card games, non-complicated things, and the breath taking feeling of free-falling, but I honestly hate studying, awkward silences, fighting, complicated things, people who complicate simple ideas, being unable to help my friends, and people who yell. .

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. N/A

And to sum it all up, I give you this: Ignorance

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is Hunter Crawl, and she is totally awesome!

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

On my birth certificate it says I am a female and that my real name is Elisabeth Amelie Cavendish, but I prefer it if you call me Nia.

My cake was last decorated with twenty three candles on the lovely thirty-first of October.

Don't judge me, but I am a human, and I play The Childhood Friend
in this story.

I particularly like sweets, music, drawing, strawberries, fireworks, starlight and moonlight, and making friends, but I honestly hate sour foods, complete darkness, small places, reptiles, moving all the time, my dad's girlfriends, and arguments.

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. I chose the name "Nia" from one of the nine muses - Polyhymnia, the muse of song - because I love Greek mythology, and I love music. Oh, and I was born with Grapheme-color synesthesia - the ability to see letters and numbers in different colors. It makes reading and writing interesting but also extremely distracting.

And to sum it all up, I give you this: I'm Like A Bird----Nelly Furtado

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is TrinityMimikotsu, and she is totally awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

On my birth certificate it says I am a female and that my real name is Caecilia Aldalbert, but I prefer it if you call me Macbeth.

My cake was last decorated with twenty-four candles on the lovely eighth of October.

Don't judge me, but I am a human, and I play The Computer Programer in this story.

I particularly like soft drinks, pretzel sticks, long naps, literature and cool days, but I honestly hate dogs, hot summers, and talkative people..

Oh - you want to know more? Well, I do have a bit more to share. I use to be a junkie. The last shot I had was about three weeks ago and I'm feeling pretty jittery. One time when I was drunk, I got a this weird butterfly tattoo at the small of my back. I hate it but gotta live with it though. Now- I consider myself a professional hacker. A lot of the big people knows my name and would hire me to do their dirty work for them. Bank accounts, fake IDs, unlocking password and or gathering personal information on people. I do it all and is pretty well paid for this. Too bad the money never last though cause I'm always wasting it on food and video games. Use to spend it all on junks I shoot up but not anymore.

And to sum it all up, I give you this: Robyn - Handle Me

Oh, did I forget to mention? I'm not a one-man show. My partner is CB - anTIQUITY, and she is totally awesome!

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150