Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply PlayStation 3 Guild
New releases and any game you think is worth looking out for Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ima cake just dont eat me

Lonely Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 am
id like to hear about games that have just come out or are not out yet that you think will be good or bad and the reasons why.
thank you for your time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:57 am
If I was to be asked, probably One Piece Pirate Warriors.
The Good: Coming to the western hemisphere. and it'll be undubbed (?)
The Bad: Download only in the US... Namco-Bandai, prepare to lose the money with that tactic (didn't they learn from SCE's Patapon 2, which was download-only in the US at 1st?)  

arnoldmcguire335

Friendly Sweetheart

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 am
Lollipop chainsaw you know i have been looking around the forums and i have seen like a equal balance on that game some people don't like it while others really enjoy it me personally i liked the game enough to get 100 percent on it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:43 pm
iv had a look at borderlands 2 myself and if its as much like the first one as they say it is but with more guns and a better quest system i'm giving it a thumbs up  

Lonely Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:23 pm
i loved lollipop chainsaw, Ghost Recon Future Soldier was worth the wait im sick of fps right now Max Payne 3 is thrilling i'll be looking out for RE6, Assassin's Creed 3 and Metal Gear Rising.
But i i can't wait to get another Fist of the northstar Ken's rage 2 and if you don't like it you're already dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:34 am
Doom_Viper_D
i loved lollipop chainsaw, Ghost Recon Future Soldier was worth the wait im sick of fps right now Max Payne 3 is thrilling i'll be looking out for RE6, Assassin's Creed 3 and Metal Gear Rising.
But i i can't wait to get another Fist of the northstar Ken's rage 2 and if you don't like it you're already dead.

you know i want to try max payne 3 and RE6 i might pick max payne up when i get payed  

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:59 am
Nekromantlc
Doom_Viper_D

you know i want to try max payne 3 and RE6 i might pick max payne up when i get payed

The game is pretty good, totally worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 pm
Resident Evil 6 Anthology just because its going to have Resident Evil 1-3, Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition in one package. The Xbox 360 version looks like they got screwed over.  

VHS Glitch
Crew

Lonely Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:30 am
Nikita Khrushchev
Resident Evil 6 Anthology just because its going to have Resident Evil 1-3, Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition in one package. The Xbox 360 version looks like they got screwed over.

so Resident Evil 6 Anthology is going to have Resident Evil 1-3, Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition in one package, does that include 6 or is it calling itself 6 because its an anthology question  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:32 am
Nikita Khrushchev

so Resident Evil 6 Anthology is going to have Resident Evil 1-3, Resident Evil 4 HD and Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition in one package, does that include 6 or is it calling itself 6 because its an anthology question

Resident 6 will be in it as well. For only $90 bucks its a bargain!  

VHS Glitch
Crew

j0k3rx013

4,650 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 am
well the best ones im waititng for is ASSASINS creed 3 that looks epic biggrin D and also black ops 2 new maps and zombie plays X3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 pm
i have to admit i am an assassins creed fan. biggrin  

Lonely Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ryuna_08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:52 am
i have to admit i am an assassins creed fan. biggrin

me 2, games i think are worth getting are
little big planet karting
little big planet vita
assassins creed 3
assassins creed 3 : liberation
god of war ascention
last of us
devil may cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 pm
Tekken Tag 2  

Hyubushu

DocileCard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 am
Watch Dogs from Ubisoft is definatly one to keep on the radar. Also Ragnarok/ warriors lair For the PSV both look crazy fun, both right up my ally.  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff