Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Rose Acadamy

Back to Guilds

A rp acadamy for vampires,werewolves,angels,demons, and various other races. 

Tags: School, Vampires, Demons, Romance, Lycans 

Reply Dorms
Wildfire and ___________'s dorm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm
§ §Wildfire Moon§ §

User Image

Wildfire walked into her dorm and threw her stuff on the bed n cried, wishing her twin sister, Sapphire, was here because this would have been they're dorm. Wildfire waited for her roomate and wondered if they wld be like a sibling to her or just a friend. She didn't care, she just needed to be near someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:54 am
(im sorry if im doing this wrong first rp) peaked head in door way "umm....soo like i'm looking for a room,do you have a roommate"  

yuumisnake

Magnetic Genius

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 pm
Wildfire burst through the dorm door and stopped in her tracks when she saw the girl. She cocked her head slightly and sniffed the air. "Ahhhhh, so you're the roomate." Wildfire took off her trench coat and threw it on her bed. Wildfire stood there, in front of her roomate, in a black leather halter top and a fishnet glove on her left arm, showing off her tattoos on her right arm, and wearing black skinny jeans and black stiletto boots. She walked in a circle around the girl. "Ok soooo you look fine to me. I mean like an ok person." She gestured to the floor and said "Sit, please. I don't like chairs so therefore we don't have any here. I prefer the floor but if you want a chair in the dorm ur gonna have to put it in ur room which is over there, just past the kitchen. do you see it?" she pointed past the kitchen to a door. "Ok so, I'm Wildfire Moon. This dorm was supposed to me and my sister's but she died before we could come here. She was murdered and, No, i do not want to talk about it. So you're my roomate, now.....errr...Sorry, i din't catch your name."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:58 pm
Yuumi fell over after screaming..."Im umm...im yuumi,you scared me and no i dont want a chair. Im sorry for your loss and i think i saw it and......Was there anymore questions" Yuumi was already comparing their clothes.Her roommates were so cool and she looked so nerdy wearing jeans an old sweater,her favorite pair of tennis shoes.She was careless and left her stuff somewhere making her have to wear her glasses "and how long have your been here wildfire?"  

yuumisnake

Magnetic Genius

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:42 am
"Don't scream, someone will think I'm hurting you. Chill, Yuumi, I'm not gonna bite you.....Draco may,but I deffinatly won't. I've been here for a few months, but I stayed with my family for a little while before I got a dorm. I think you'll like it here, and my friend Mortimer might show up soon. Draco dosen't stay here, he sleeps outside because he's wayyyyy tooo bigto fit in here, he's used to a tent so he may be a little upset with me." She stuck out her hand for the girl to shake. "Wildfire Moon, Dragon Witch, at your service." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 pm
Yuumi reluctantly took the other girls hand. "Sorry you just surprised me. Ok hopefully he wont surprise me too." She said as she smiled "and i hope to like it here" she took wildfires hand."Yuumi Ayame i'm a vampire...and obviously not a very observant one either."  

yuumisnake

Magnetic Genius

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:55 pm
"It's okay. Mortimer won't scare you, he isn't really into scare tactics and thrill-seeking like I am." Wildfire said as she laughed. "So you're a vampire? Wow, blood and stuff. what's tht like?' asked Wildfire, cocking her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:02 am
Yuumi flashed her fangs."Well I always get a warm welcome,and good i'm not good at being surprised."She said shuffling her feet and staring at the floor.  

yuumisnake

Magnetic Genius

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:33 am
"Well, since you're my roommate, you might as well See Draco." Wildfire said, getting up from her spot on the floor and walking to the window. She upened it and said "Look down but do not make a sound, you'll wake him up. Draco is My dragon." Wildfire looked down at Draco lovingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:48 am
Yuumi walked over slowly and looked out at him then slowly baked away from the window."So hes kinda.....cool. I haven't ever seen a dragon before.Soooo what does Draco eat? Not vampires i hope."She said as she went to sit back down.  

yuumisnake

Magnetic Genius

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:12 am
"Um, well, Draco doesn't really need to eat much. I give him coal everyday but meat wise, he jst takes off once a month to go hunt. He doesn't eat people, of any kind. He eats animals, like when he hunts he goes after the sick or injured animals to put them out of their misery and that's good for him. Like one rabid bear well be enough for a month. And Dragons are almost extinct but my mom had one and that dragon was dDraco's mother so that's how i got him and these markings on my arm." Wildfire explained. She sat by Yuumi for a while. "Why don't you go into your room and unpack. This is your home now too." Wildfire said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 pm
Yuumi looked around."Yeah,sounds like a good idea."She said as she got up and walked out of the room,past the kitchen and into her own room."Well this place is kinda lonely maybe ill find something to put in here"  

yuumisnake

Magnetic Genius

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

arubyspade

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:51 pm
" Do whatever to your room because it's allll yours but please don't mess with mine." Wildfire said as she plopped onto her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 am
A rumble came from the direction of the graveyard, and a tremor swept through the building. There was a crash from the room next door, as if a lamp had fallen off a table, and a muffled expletive.

((Let me know if you want me to undo this—I just figured I'd try making some school-related plot happen and see where it goes))  

Aglargelair

Dorms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces