Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
Team 1 VS. Team 3 VS. Team 5 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You enter the room...it is completely white and symmetrical. No furnishings besides the lights on the ceiling. But wait? What's this? You're floating. You are now fighting in a near zero-gravity environment. Kick off walls and use recoil and force of jutsu and blows to move around. In this room, there is less air resistance, by a large degree. Everybody gains a +1 boost in speed for easier and quicker maneuvering.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:22 pm
just nit-picking...but it's harder to move in near 0-g environments.. shouldn't we have -1 speed? This arena is near suicide for those who move a lot in fights...  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:23 pm
Lady Lizabee
just nit-picking...but it's harder to move in near 0-g environments.. shouldn't we have -1 speed? This arena is near suicide for those who move a lot in fights...

(I didn't want people floating up and spinning about trying to move. I know its harder, but I didn't want people running around like chickens with their heads cut off.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:25 pm
thefire158
Lady Lizabee

(I didn't want people floating up and spinning about trying to move. I know its harder, but I didn't want people running around like chickens with their heads cut off.)

last question....what are the room's dimensions?  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:28 pm
Lady Lizabee
thefire158
Lady Lizabee

last question....what are the room's dimensions?

(I have awful depth perception. How about 10 meters by 10 meters by 10 meters.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:32 pm
thefire158

(I have awful depth perception. How about 10 meters by 10 meters by 10 meters.)

perfect!
posting now  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 pm
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
User Image
"Sound by itself is only a noisy tremor."

XXXXXXXXXXโ™ช: Shion :[Uzumaki]: Aria :โ™ช
"But if paired with correct timing,"

Kyuuhaxxxโ™ชxxxGeninxxxโ™ชxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

"it will become a beautiful tune."

XXXXXXXXXXโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ :โ™ช An โ–ชโ–ช Idol โ™ช: โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

[10 meters is roughly 32 feet, well within my 50 foot misery control range. Now, misery is made from my blood, and since i have infinite blood, here comes the fun part.]

Shion entered the room, and first noted the size. A cocky smirk grew across her face as Misery began to flow from her hands down to the floor. The black liquid began to spread over the ground, eventually covering up every square inch of the pristine white flooring. Maintaining a connection to the floor via two whip like strands, Shion got ready for her opponents to enter her domain.

[PS. I could have covered the walls and ceiling, but felt this was enough]
[PPS. I'll show you not doing anything for the team, you assholes! scream ]
[PPPS. I'm using my passive to make my partner immune to the slicing effects of my misery]

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
XXXXXXXXXXโ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„ :โ™ช Music โ–ชโ–ช Is My โ–ชโ–ช Soul โ™ช: โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:53 pm
Zarud HelviirynUser Image

[Genin] - [Taijutsu] - [Kumogakure] - [Smoke Shifter]

Entering the genjutsu realm once again. Zarud was glad there was no gravity here since the floor had been covered in a black goo. Threading two kunia with wire he threw them at the cieling and pulled himself up until he stood on it. Taking one of the kunia he prepared himself should he need to move again. Though they had sometime to prepare before they actually started Zarud looked at the young girl who had created the black liquid. Though he had no clue as to it's properties Zarud didn't intend to take any chances touching it and so decided that his she would be his first target.

------------------------------------------------

Smoke Form 0/3
Chakra Points 150/150
Taijutsu - Shuurai Tekken Do (stage two)

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 pm
User ImageYuto Heiland
Taki || Genin || Taijutsu|| Spiral || Manly

Yuto appeared in the room and was floating around. The young child giggled as he floated around the area. "Weeeeee" He said doing flips as he waited for everyone else.

bb:

so I'm better then you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image

Lost I am lost, Not knowing where you came from, nor where you will go.

Rei found herself floating, it was weird. 'Hrmmm, the the little kid is on my team
and the other two are against me.' She thought waiting for everyone to show
up. As she looked down and saw the black gloo which was holding on to the
girl. It fight was going to be fun.

Death_God_Sakura

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXโ˜ธXXXXI xx Bleed, xx I xx Cry, xx I xx Live

XXXXlXXโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
XXXXXXโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๅฏ†ๅฐ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆXXXXXXโ˜ธ
_____________๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝŽ xxxx R e m e m b e r i n g xxxx w h a t xxxx w a s xxxx l o s t --xxxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Samson was silence when they entered, he knew who he was facing, he didn't care who he needed to kill off but it was going to happen. Samson glared at Shion, who hehad beef with from the previous part of the exams, she was going down first, anyone who decided to walk over and stop him would go down with her. He made a single handseal and then drew multiple shuriken and kunai.

( MURDEEEEEEEEEEER scream )

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

" ใ‚ใชใŸใฏไธ€ๅบฆใ ใ‘ไฝใ‚“ใงใ„ใ‚‹ใฎใงใ€ไบŒๅบฆๆญปใฌใ“ใจใฏใชใ„ใ€‚" -- โ€ -- โ€ -- โ€ --XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:46 pm
Death_God_Mito

bb3000ae

Radustwarad. Phoenix of the leaf.

Rad appeared floating in the room as well. He saw the Black floor. It looked like blood pudding. He made a disgusted face and shot bone from his feet into teh ceiling. He let it spread coating the entire ceiling in off white bones. She wasnt the only one with spreadable things. He grinned, preparing himself for silliness. This room was the perfect size. He noticed the other uzumaki glaring angrily at the girl and decided to leave them for each other. Rad moved his hands together and began gathering silly chakra from the world around him. Even yutos giggling fueled his energies.

1 sage chakra generated.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Due to Ratsu Naikiri being DQ'd, I'm swapping the squads a tad bit. Rei Raijin will now be on Team 3 with Shion Uzumaki. Rei will be teleported next to Shion so as not to pull any close-quarters cheapshots at the beginning of the phase to the team she was previously apart of. All other things such as the misery coating and the bone coating stand. You're free to fight. Establish the posting order yourselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 pm
Posting Order Stands at:
Death_God_Mito
Zarud Helviiryn
Tatsumaki_Had0u
Gardeford Superior
Lady Lizabee

(I will update this when everyone posts once.)  

Death_God_Sakura

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Lost I am lost, Not knowing where you came from, nor where you will go.

Rei found herself now next to a another girl and she smiled as she got ready
and looked at the blood strands. "Can you hit them from afar?" She said not
knowing the answer. She never met this person before so they had to come up
with a plan fast. "Don't be afraid to hit me if it could take out an enemy. I will do
the same thing." She said getting into fighting position.

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff