Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm
Hikaru Shiaru is a singer who many men and women like, after he kisses a random fan in the audience; your character who loves hikaru since he had first became a singer. He snecks into hikaru's changing room and after being rejected by hikaru he rapes hikaru in a attempt to get him to like him basically thinking he can make hikaru change his mind about him.

Name: Hikaru shiaru
Personality: he is very outgoing and friendly to everyone.
Seme ,seke or uke: he acts like a seme but is uke
Hates:stalkers,mean people
Looks:User Image
Height: 5"4  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 pm
XmirushibloodX

Hey! I'll do this with you, if you still want to ^^ And, just as a little warning, I'm not the best at playing obsessive types, so, yeah... But, I'd still like to do this ^^

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:11 pm
Kitty 5462
XmirushibloodX

Hey! I'll do this with you, if you still want to ^^ And, just as a little warning, I'm not the best at playing obsessive types, so, yeah... But, I'd still like to do this ^^

((OOC: Ok so I guess I will start smile ))

The crowd screamed as hikaru came out onto the stage "good evening everyone!" he said in the microphone everyone cheered . Hikaru smiled and then started to sing after a few minutes it was that time again, hikaru looked in the crowd and poked to a cute boy he saw in the crowd and the guards took the boy on stage and took him to hikaru. Hikaru smiled lifting the boys face up "your really cute" he whispered in the boys ear and the crowd went wild as they watched waiting for the kiss. Hikaru moved his head away and kissed the boy passtionately on the lips , his tongue in the boy's mouth and everyone cheered wishes that was them on stage kissing hikaru.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron hurried down the street with his twin sister and their two best friends. Tonight was the night he'd been dreaming of for the past few weeks: Hikaru Shiaru's concert. Though he didn't want to admit it to anyone, Cam seriously had a man crush for the guy. A man crush that probably would never be fulfilled... Arriving at the venue in which Hikaru was playing at, the four friends showed the man their tickets, and were let in.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited!" Sammi, Cam's twin sister, squealed. "He should be on stage soon, shouldn't he? We should hurry so we can try to get to the front!"

After pushing through the crowd for a good fifteen minutes, the four eighteen-year-old concert-goers were finally at the front of the crowd. A few moments later, Hikaru came on to stage and started the concert, causing the crowd to go wild and start jumping around.

Almost as if it were a dream, Hikaru pointed at Cam, and then he was being taken on stage with Hikaru. Feeling his face redden as Hikaru called him cute, Cam readied himself for the kiss, then began to kiss back equally as passionate, nearly turning it into a make-out session.

| OOC: My posts probably won't be this long normally, it's just because it's an intro ^^ |

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron hurried down the street with his twin sister and their two best friends. Tonight was the night he'd been dreaming of for the past few weeks: Hikaru Shiaru's concert. Though he didn't want to admit it to anyone, Cam seriously had a man crush for the guy. A man crush that probably would never be fulfilled... Arriving at the venue in which Hikaru was playing at, the four friends showed the man their tickets, and were let in.

"Oh my God, I'm so excited!" Sammi, Cam's twin sister, squealed. "He should be on stage soon, shouldn't he? We should hurry so we can try to get to the front!"

After pushing through the crowd for a good fifteen minutes, the four eighteen-year-old concert-goers were finally at the front of the crowd. A few moments later, Hikaru came on to stage and started the concert, causing the crowd to go wild and start jumping around.

Almost as if it were a dream, Hikaru pointed at Cam, and then he was being taken on stage with Hikaru. Feeling his face redden as Hikaru called him cute, Cam readied himself for the kiss, then began to kiss back equally as passionate, nearly turning it into a make-out session.

| OOC: My posts probably won't be this long normally, it's just because it's an intro ^^ |

((OOC: Ok biggrin ))

Hikaru pulled away after a few minutes and smiled , he went back to singing and the guards lead cameron off the stage. After awhile the concert was over "goodnight everyone, I hope I see you next time!" hikaru said and a girl screamed "hikaru I love you!!" hikaru chuckled "I love you too" then walked backstage . Hikaru sighed as he walked in his room, he unbuttoned his shirt just then his boyfriend called and he picked up the phone "hi hitomi, I miss you" he said pulling off his shirt "how was the concert" hitomi asked "it was tiring but fun" after a few seconds of talking he hung up then got in the shower. As hikaru started to wash his hair he thougt of the boy he kissed wondering if he would ever see him again.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
Cameron~

When Hikaru pulled away, and Cameron was lead off of the stage, the red head felt a little disappointed. But, at least he could tell everyone that he got to kiss Hikaru Shiaru, and his sister got it on video, so he even had proof! Cameron spent the rest of the concert jumping around happily as Hikaru sang, along with the rest of the crowd.

When the concert was over, Cameron, Sammi, Allison, and Drew decided to hang out for a little while. After about fifteen minutes, Cameron stood and said, "I'm going to go find a bathroom, I'll be back in a little bit." With that, Cameron headed off towards Hikaru's room, hoping to get to talk to him.

| OOC: |

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:23 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

When Hikaru pulled away, and Cameron was lead off of the stage, the red head felt a little disappointed. But, at least he could tell everyone that he got to kiss Hikaru Shiaru, and his sister got it on video, so he even had proof! Cameron spent the rest of the concert jumping around happily as Hikaru sang, along with the rest of the crowd.

When the concert was over, Cameron, Sammi, Allison, and Drew decided to hang out for a little while. After about fifteen minutes, Cameron stood and said, "I'm going to go find a bathroom, I'll be back in a little bit." With that, Cameron headed off towards Hikaru's room, hoping to get to talk to him.

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru's door was ajar and when cameron walked past he could see hikaru walk over to the mirror with a small pink robe on that stopped just as his thighs started. Hikaru didn't notice cameron was standing there, hikaru looked in the mirror fixing his hair then putting on black eyeliner Hikaru then put on perfume.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron continued to wander, unsure of where he was going, though he was reassure he was in the right area when he heard a woman's voice mention that Hikaru was just down the hall. So, he continued on. Just as he was about to pass a slightly ajar door, Cameron caught a glance of Hikaru. The red head stopped and peeked inside, watching the singer as he put on his eyeliner and perfume, letting his eyes wander up and down his body.

Hearing someone coming closer down the hall, Cameron silently slipped into the room, careful to make too much noise. Biting his lip as he contemplated what to say, Cameron just decided to casually start a conversation. Clearing his throat softly, he said, "Um... Hi."

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:40 pm
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron continued to wander, unsure of where he was going, though he was reassure he was in the right area when he heard a woman's voice mention that Hikaru was just down the hall. So, he continued on. Just as he was about to pass a slightly ajar door, Cameron caught a glance of Hikaru. The red head stopped and peeked inside, watching the singer as he put on his eyeliner and perfume, letting his eyes wander up and down his body.

Hearing someone coming closer down the hall, Cameron silently slipped into the room, careful to make too much noise. Biting his lip as he contemplated what to say, Cameron just decided to casually start a conversation. Clearing his throat softly, he said, "Um... Hi."

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru jumped in shock not noticing the boy was in his room, he turned around "oh, Hi" he said smiling "your that boy i kissed right?, is there something you want?" he sat down and crossed his legs.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smiled a little when the other boy jumped in shock. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said, putting his hands up a little. "But, yeah. I'm the guy you pulled up on stage, and yeah..." Cameron felt his cheeks heat up a little as he remembered it. The most amazing kiss ever. Cameron stepped away from the door and into the room more. "Um, yeah... I was wondering if you would mind trying to... You know... Maybe go out with me." In all honesty, this was the first time Cam had ever confessed his feelings for someone and asked someone out. It did explain his nervousness though...

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:06 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron smiled a little when the other boy jumped in shock. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said, putting his hands up a little. "But, yeah. I'm the guy you pulled up on stage, and yeah..." Cameron felt his cheeks heat up a little as he remembered it. The most amazing kiss ever. Cameron stepped away from the door and into the room more. "Um, yeah... I was wondering if you would mind trying to... You know... Maybe go out with me." In all honesty, this was the first time Cam had ever confessed his feelings for someone and asked someone out. It did explain his nervousness though...

XmirushibloodX

User Image
Hikaru shook his head and stood up "that's what this is about?..well I'm sorry to waste your time but I already have a boyfriend, besides I'm already kind of..cheating on my boyfriend with Adam lambert, he is soo sexy" hikaru said "you are cute though , it wasn't a lie but I mean..I don't even know you that well..at all really....besides I'm already sort of cheating on my boyfriend for Adam lambert so..I don't really need for the paparazzi to make me look like a slut" ((OOC: Anime Adam lambert biggrin ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:16 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron frowned as he was denied and rejected, quite harshly if anyone asked him. "Oh... Is that so..." he muttered, then took a step back, gently pushing the door shut and locking it. Cameron bit his lip, thinking for a moment before everything went blank and he just walked towards Hikaru, grabbing his arm and throwing him on the bed. Unaware of what he was currently doing, Cameron crawled on top of Hikaru, putting his hand over the other's mouth. "If you're already cheating on him with one person, why should another make it any different?" Cameron's voice was a bit harsh as he spoke, but so were his actions.

Skillfully taking his belt off with one hand, Cameron tied Hikaru's wrists together on the bed frame so he couldn't hit him or try to get away. "You already look like enough of a slut, going around and kissing random fans during your concerts. Ruining people's hopes and dreams." Cameron's lips were to Hikaru's ear as he spoke, his hand still over the singer's mouth to silence him.

| OOC: He is a beautiful man ._. Very beautiful |

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:05 am
Kitty 5462
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron frowned as he was denied and rejected, quite harshly if anyone asked him. "Oh... Is that so..." he muttered, then took a step back, gently pushing the door shut and locking it. Cameron bit his lip, thinking for a moment before everything went blank and he just walked towards Hikaru, grabbing his arm and throwing him on the bed. Unaware of what he was currently doing, Cameron crawled on top of Hikaru, putting his hand over the other's mouth. "If you're already cheating on him with one person, why should another make it any different?" Cameron's voice was a bit harsh as he spoke, but so were his actions.

Skillfully taking his belt off with one hand, Cameron tied Hikaru's wrists together on the bed frame so he couldn't hit him or try to get away. "You already look like enough of a slut, going around and kissing random fans during your concerts. Ruining people's hopes and dreams." Cameron's lips were to Hikaru's ear as he spoke, his hand still over the singer's mouth to silence him.

| OOC: He is a beautiful man ._. Very beautiful |

XmirushibloodX

Hikaru tried to push Cameron away but couldn't, he struggled trying to get away but he had tied hikaru's wrists together . Hikaru looked at Cameron with fear in his eyes, scared of what the boy was going to do to him.
He tried to talk but cameron's hand was over his mouth ,so his words came out as muffles.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:54 am
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron removed his hand from Hikaru's mouth, then quickly replaced it with his lips, kissing the younger male forcefully. With one hand, he undid the pink robe and slipped his hand beneath, 'exploring.' With the other hand, he kept himself propped up above Hikaru, his eyes seeming clouded with sudden lust. Cameron continued to kiss Hikaru forcefully, mixed with passion, not fully conscious of his actions.

| OOC: Timeskip or PM's? I'm going to go to bed now, so I'll later today, since it's already tomorrow for me xD |

XmirushibloodX

Kieramist

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
Cameron~

Cameron watched as his sister pulled out of the parking lot, then drove down the road towards their parents house, where the both of them would be living until the fall, when Sammi would leave for college. Sighing softly, Cameron started the long walk back to his house.

As he walked, Cameron could help but curse at himself, both out loud and in his head. How could he do something so stupid like that? Sure it felt nice, and he knew that Hikaru felt good during it, but now he just felt guilty... "I'm such a ******** dumb a**," he muttered to himself shaking his head.

XmirushibloodX

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas