Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
gяιмм PROFILES

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 pm
User Image

Back to the Rp

Codes and Storage

This code will be held for the profiles and also where they will be posted once you are accepted. Be sure you know who to send what to though... And where you find that out, you ask? Go check the rules.

I apologize for any possible confusion for my username change. Previously: Ink Stained Felixx, but I'm sure it did no harm to anyone.<3 I'm still the same freak.

Profiles

[align=center][size=20][u][color=colortwo]Just first and last name[/color][/u][/size][/align]
[align=left][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/xX_Haunted_Forever_Xx/Workshop/100x100.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/xX_Haunted_Forever_Xx/Workshop/100x100.jpg[/img][color=white]x[/color][img]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/xX_Haunted_Forever_Xx/Workshop/100x100.jpg[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color] [color=colortwo]▃[/color] [color=colorone]▃[/color] [color=colortwo]▃[/color] [color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color]
[size=9][color=colorone]"DECENT SIZED QUOTE GOES HERE IN ALL CAPS, PLEASE."[/color][/size][/align]
[imgright]http://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad6/xX_Haunted_Forever_Xx/Workshop/200x400.jpg[/imgright][align=left][u][color=white]createdbythelovelyfelixx[/color]ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈᵒʷᶰ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃˢᶤᶜˢ[/u] [color=colorthree]↷[/color]
[color=WHITE]shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colorone]▃ ▃[/color][/size] ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]Your role[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=WHITE]shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colortwo]▃ ▃[/color][/size] ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]Full name (First, middle and last)[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=WHITE]shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colorone]▃ ▃[/color][/size] ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]Up to three nicknames.[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=WHITE]shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colortwo]▃ ▃[/color][/size] ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:[size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]Age (Spelled out), date and month[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=WHITE]shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colorone]▃ ▃[/color][/size] ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:[size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]Gender[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=WHITE]shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colortwo]▃ ▃[/color][/size] ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:[size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]Sexuality[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size] [/align]
[align=left][u][color=white]createdbythelovelyfelixx[/color]ˡᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵃʳᵉᶰ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ[/u] [color=colorthree]↷[/color]
[color=WHITE]shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colorone]▃ ▃[/color][/size] [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colortwo]Make a nice paragraph physically describing your character including height, hair style and color, weight, stature, eye color from, any piercings, scars, tattoos etc. Type in the style and personality of your character. We want it to sound like he/she is taking about themselves. First person, please. But, make it chunky and a thoughtful piece of literature, too. [/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size] [/align][align=center][color=white]lookatthispertayprofile[/color][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=colortwo] ▃ ▃ [/color]

[u][color=colorthree]ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ[/u] ↷[/color]
[color=colorone]▃ ▃ [/color][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=white]lookatthispertayprofile[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=WHITE]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colortwo]▃ ▃[/color][/size] [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]ONE OF THE THREE TRAITS YOU WROTE IN YOUR RESERVE IN CAPS[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=white]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=9][color=colorone]Explain that trait about your character. Why does he/she act like this. Deeper details as to how and why, please and in he/she's perspective. Be literate and make it a nicely sized paragraph. Remember! First person. And most importantly, have fun with is. Creativity is key, here~[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=WHITE]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colorone]▃ ▃[/color][/size] [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]ONE OF THE THREE TRAITS YOU WROTE IN YOUR RESERVE IN CAPS[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=white]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=9][color=colortwo]Explain that trait about your character. Why does he/she act like this. Deeper details as to how and why, please and in he/she's perspective. Be literate and make it a nicely sized paragraph. Remember! First person. And most importantly, have fun with is. Creativity is key, here~[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=WHITE]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colortwo]▃ ▃[/color][/size] [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]ONE OF THE THREE TRAITS YOU WROTE IN YOUR RESERVE IN CAPS[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size]
[color=white]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=9][color=colorone]Explain that trait about your character. Why does he/she act like this. Deeper details as to how and why, please and in he/she's perspective. Be literate and make it a nicely sized paragraph. Remember! First person. And most importantly, have fun with is. Creativity is key, here~[/color][/size][/align][align=center][color=white]lookatthispertayprofile[/color][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=colorone] ▃ ▃ [/color]

[u][color=colorthree]ᵇᶤᵒ[/u] ↷[/color]
[color=colortwo]▃ ▃ [/color][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=white]lookatthispertayprofile[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=WHITE]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=9][color=colorone]▃ ▃ [/color][color=colortwo]Just type your character background that is prier to your role. Speak in first person. Make it chunky and at least three paragraphs. Be literate and have fun. [/color][/size] [/align]
[align=left][u][color=white]createdbythelovelyfelixx[/color]ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵒʳ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ʸᵒᵘ[/u] [color=colorthree]↷[/color]
[color=WHITE]shplee~shplee~[/color][size=8][color=colortwo]▃ ▃[/color][/size] ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: [size=9][color=colorthree]「[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=black]Any secrets? Forgotten? Extras?[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=colorthree]」[/color][/size] [/align]

[align=center][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color] [color=colorone]▃[/color] [color=colortwo]▃[/color] [color=colorone]▃ [/color][color=black]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][/align]
[align=left][color=WHITE]shplee~shplee~shplee~[/color][color=colorone][size=9]Username[/size][/color] [color=colorthree]↶[/color][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:00 pm
Somnolents

Elora Dalca

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"TO DIE: TO SLEEP; NO MORE; AND BY A SLEEP TO SAY WE END THE HEART-ACHE AND THE THOUSAND NATURAL SHOCKS THAT FLESH IS HEIR TO, ’TIS A CONSUMMATION DEVOUTLY TO BE WISH'D. TO DIE, TO SLEEP; TO SLEEP: PERCHANCE TO DREAM..."

User Image
createdbythelovelyfelixxˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈᵒʷᶰ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵃˢᶤᶜˢ
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: x Sleeping Beautyx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: x Elora Lae Dalcax
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xJust Elora...or Briar-Rose, if you wantx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:x Twenty, July 28thx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:x Very femininex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:x Heterosexualx

createdbythelovelyfelixxˡᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵃʳᵉᶰ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ
shplee~▃ ▃ x I suppose I could start off with saying I'm beautiful. It isn't conceit; it's the truth. I stand tall at five-feet-eight-inches, and my one-hundred-twenty-three pounds fill out my form into a slight hourglass figure encompassed by perfect skin. And I do mean perfect: my skin is evenly pale, marred by no blemishes aside from a really strange birthmark I have in the shape of what looks to be a spinning wheel, and free of scarring due to the overprotective nature of my godmother, who forbade me to touch anything sharp. I have long, light blonde hair that cascades in waves to my lower back--oh, of course it's long, my godmother was the only one who ever cut it, and she did so sporadically--and I have plain sky-blue eyes under long and curiously dark lashes. I have full lips that keep a pale rose in color, and I like it that way. I don't have any piercings--not even in my ears--and I don't have any tattoos. I mean, needles are quite sharp. And in any case, I'm not all that into poking holes in my body, so it's no big deal. That's probably why I don't feel compelled to decorate my body even after running away. Anyway, getting back to my looks rather than my justifications, I guess that last thing to say would be to answer that ever-looming question: girly-girl, or tomboy? Care to take a guess? I like to consider myself a tomboy, but my apparel would say otherwise. Yes, I wear jeans and t-shirts just as much as I wear shorts and skirts and dresses. I like pretty clothing designed to flatter my body. I keep my nails moderately long and manicured most of the time, and I always accessorize. But I won't hesitate to knock you down if you cross me. My godmother was extremely overprotective, yes; but if there's anything good she ever taught me, it was how to take care of myself.x
lookatthispertayprofile▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ
▃ ▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃lookatthispertayprofile

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x IMPATIENTx
shplee~shplee~I've spent my whole life in a sheltered environment, not really knowing where I came from or who I really am. You expect me to be patient? I've been waiting so long to escape the confines of my godmother and to actually experience real life that I hardly want to attempt at keeping my driving curiosity at bay, let alone even sit still. Tell you what, you spend nearly twenty years with a woman who won't even let you touch a butter knife, and then we'll talk about just how well you are on terms with your sense of patience.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x EXPLORATIVEx
shplee~shplee~Like I said, twenty years without butter knives. You think she let me venture out on my own? I was lucky to play in the front yard while she watched from the kitchen window. Now that I have a chance to do as I please, I'm doing as I please. I want to discover the world. And I'm starting at Beau Point. After I find my parents' graves, I'm going to dig deeper into finding out who I am and what role I play in life. There's gotta be some answers out there, right? The only way to find out is to look.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x RECIPROCATINGx
shplee~shplee~Sounds like a weird personality trait, right? It's not, it's just an unusual name for it. Look, I don't stand for people talking rudely to me. This is basically me taking 'The Golden Rule' to an extreme. You talk to me like you're better than I am, and you've got another thing coming. However, the same goes for being polite to me. I can be a real darling if you're nice. I'm an extremely reasonable person, so if you give me no reason to be mean, I won't be. I have a few exceptions to this rule, though. I'm still a well-mannered woman, you know. I don't treat authorities with disrespect, and--as much as I hate to admit it--it's not unheard of that I hold my tongue when I'm talking to a man.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ I was born twenty years ago, in late July, in a costal town called Beau Point. But I didn't grow up there. I didn't even live there for more than a month. As was custom in my family, I was Christened within the first few weeks of my life. My godparents were chosen and the ceremony went over well, I suppose. Just in time, too. That same day, my birth parents were caught in a fire and died. I don't even know the details to the tragedy, for my godmother never recited it. I did know, however, that they left me a lot of money. But by the time I was old enough to understand, I was already gone. The godmother that took me in wanted to put as much distance as possible between me and that town. She said it was to protect me. She didn't want me to grow up living a fairy tale. Whatever that meant.

I won't lie, I hated my life with her. She was so controlling. I was home-schooled, K-12. I didn't have any real friends. I was never allowed to do things on my own. I could never speak of the only dream I ever seemed to have, and I was simply to ignore it. And then there was the rule about sharp objects. I was never to touch anything with a blade, a sharp edge, or a sharp point. I think she was convinced I would kill myself, and honestly, I don't blame her for thinking that. With how constricting she was, she might have driven me to it. Not that I would ever resort to being so pathetic, but still. And I think the weirdest thing about her was that she never called me Elora, she called me Briar-Rose. She never explained why, either. I guess that doesn't really matter, though. Regardless, life with my godmother wasn't really life at all.

So I ran away. I gathered all of my money, took the information for my bank account from my godmother's 'safe book' and changed it so that only I had access to it, packed some bags, and left in the middle of the night. My godmother could do nothing about it. I was nineteen, about to turn twenty, so I was legally an adult. It was my first taste of freedom that I could remember, and I loved it. I've been traveling ever since then, making my way back to Beau Point, and there I hope to find some answers concerning my past. My primary objective, of course, is to find my parents' graves first. After that, I'll just follow the town, see what I can discover about who I am and where I fit in. And who knows? Maybe I'll stay for good this time.

createdbythelovelyfelixxˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᶰ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵒʳ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏ ʸᵒᵘ
shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: x Ah, well, it may seem a little childish, but I'm eager to fall in love. I'm twenty years old, and I've never had a first kiss, a first boyfriend, a first anything in the way of romance. And I'll know my true love when I see him, for every night, I dream of...well...a prince. But, I'm not all that against getting to know other guys along the way.x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~PropheticallyLost

Ruby Lockhart

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"You better start building that house brick by boring brick, or else the wolf's gonna blow it down. He is a carnivore incarnate and is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: xRed Riding Hoodx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: xRuby Haven Lockhartx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xRedx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:xEighteen, August 5thx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:xFemalex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:xHeterosexualx

shplee~▃ ▃ xI'm not the prettiest, but I at least know I'm not the ugliest person out there. I stand at an average height of five feet and, now, five inches! I was stuck at the three inch stage for a while. I weigh about 132 lbs. I know, I'm not a stick figure, but at least I don't look anorexic. Unfortunately, my grandmother always teases me and says I have the Lockhart family gift when it comes to my figure. Normally, when she says that, she is talking about my smile and my chest...I'll just leave it at that. My hair is at the middle of my back, so it's pretty long. Even though it's only brown, I'm happy it's wavy, since it can be styled in many different ways. My eyes? It depends. When I'm extremely angered or if it's a rainy day, they appear very dark to the point where you can't tell the color. But on sunny days, you can see it's obviously blue. The only thing I have pierced on me are my ears, and that was when I was young and had no other choice. Sometimes, you can see that I have bruises on my knees from falling down a lot when I was younger.
Considering I'm not that wealthy, I don't dress up too fancily. However, even I have a fashion sense. I'm more indie vintage style, which means blazers, floral skirts, and, my favorite, a cute scarf. I always have my red scarf with me everywhere I go. It's just a part of my signature look. That, and it has immense sentimental value. Shoes are a big problem, though. I normally wear Converse or flats. I will never, ever wear high heels. The last time I did so, I ended up falling every two minutes and having soar legs for two days.
I'm a happy person, or at least I think I am. I'm not entirely rude all the time, but I am protective of myself and those I am close to. That sometimes mean being a little cold to people I should stay away from, like the Wolf Boy. I'm not a complete tom boy, but there is absolutely no way I can be classified as a girly girl. Sure, I wear dresses, but I don't wear makeup. Everything is natural on me. There's a part of me I fight back. It's more or less my fated side of being considered naive, innocent and foolish. It makes me want to see the good in everyone, even those I know who aren't.
x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xSTRONG-WILLEDx
shplee~shplee~My grandmother had raised me to be strong in both mind and body. I'm not as rich as some of the others in this town, and I'm not as pretty as some of the girls, but I don't let that bring me down. It's hard to put me down with words or even with fists. If someone wants to fight, there's no way I'll back down. I feel fine just the way I am, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xSTUBBORNx
shplee~shplee~I was tired of being pushed around by others, so I became myself and try to stay that way. That's how I became stubborn, but I suppose it grew from there. I don't back down, even when I should. Sometimes, it makes me a hard head. I know that sometimes I overdo it, but I normally do it for a reason.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xTSUNDEREx
shplee~shplee~Okay, so while I may bite back a bit, I have a soft spot inside which my family and few friends can see. Especially when romance comes up, I can't help but change my personality drastically. Normally, I act like I can care less, but it obviously shows when I blush. It really can't be helped. Apparently I'm even stubborn on such a delicate topic as that. Some mistaken this as being aloof, but I don't see it that way since I do converse very casually, and sometimes sarcastically or bluntly.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ I live with my grandma now because I'm an orphaned child. However, it doesn't sadden me that my parents aren't around. I have grown up just fine without them. Sure, I never had parents who were proud of me when I did good in school, but Grandma Helen has always made up for that, especially with her sweets. She and I run a cute little restaurant called The Basket. I've already planned to just go to a cheap community college nearby and take over the family business when my grandma no longer can.
There are parts of my life, though, that are always constantly being shadowed by my past. My parents gave birth to me out of love, and it was a nice little life we all had when I was younger. We lived right next to the Red Forest, since my parents loved nature and the creatures in it. I grew to love them as well. I especially liked the wolf, since it was always a curious species to me. They were always about family, but there was a common conception of lone wolves. It was a bit of a contradiction.
The day my parents died, my entire outlook on animals had changed. I was walking to my grandma Helen's house, which was only a mile away from where we had lived. She is my father's mother. She's a really sweet old lady with quite a bit of spice in her character. I had walked over since it was a nice day, and I was supposed to go and give her a sample of my dad's new baking recipe for muffins. The walk was through the woods, though. It was an easy walk, but there were rumors at that time about a rabid wolf being in the area. Of course, I didn't care, since I thought wolves were friendly. After walking to my grandma's house, I walked back home. There was a wolf howling, even though it was bright outside. I knew it might have been the rabid one, so I started to walk home quicker.
It appeared as though I was late. My mother was dead on the ground, and my father was on the life of life and death, just barely keeping his insides in. It was a grotesque sight for a six year old to see. I passed out, but was awake long enough to see a wolf leaving the house. When I awoke, found out it was indeed a wolf attack. My parents were gone from my life, and with them, my attachment to nature and animals had gone with them.
I slowly adapted after that. My Grandma Helen, being the only living relative I have, took me in. I didn't have to exchange schools or move that far, so everything around me was exactly the same. I was the only thing that had changed then. I grew mad at the world and became cold, but it didn't last long. I had quickly accepted friends into my life and learned to be stronger. I'm actually glad my parents are gone, in a way. If they had raised me, I would have become a soft, weak girl. Now, I'm strong, independent. I had to find the bright side on it somehow.
Even though I made friends, there's one person I'm particularly trying to ignore. I don't want to say his name, but let's just say he's a bit of a wolf, if that clears things up. He is just so...so...it irritates me to just describe him. He reminds me so much of the wolves I once knew. That's all I can really say about him. I try my best not to be around him, but when I do, things either grow awkwardly quiet on my part or I snap at him.
I honestly didn't really know much about this curse. When I was young, my parents did tell me I was special, but they never explained why. I turned five when my grandma had given me gift. It was red scarf. I found it as absolutely adorable and amazing in some way. I had no idea why. It just...was. My grandmother was the one who ended up explaining it to me when I was thirteen. I asked too many questions about my parents she was afraid to tell me, and she got tired of keeping secrets. I had found out why everything was as it seemed. I had found out my parents' deaths were marked by me, and maybe even my grandmother's possible death in the future. It's something I didn't want to be done, so I had tried my best to fight against it to keep this curse from happening.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: xI don't really know who the wolf is, so I keep my guard up most of the time around those who have a märchen. However, I am good enough friend with the Beast, Mermaid, and the youngest "prince".x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~Vampire Hunter Mari

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:13 pm
Changed

Arcadius Caine

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"I'D SOON FALL INTO DESPAIR AND LOSE ALL HOPE, FOR WHO COULD EVER LEARN TO LOVE A BEAST?"

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: x The Beastx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: x Arcadius Thirio Cainex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xArcayx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:x Nineteen, November 3rdx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:x Completely masculinex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:x Quite heterosexualx

shplee~▃ ▃ x I'm likely one of the most attractive men you'll ever meet, as a matter of fact. I might even be the most handsome man in all of Beau point. We can leave that decision to the ladies, but I've always been a favorite around here. You can ask any woman. I have light skin, only faintly colored by days in the sun, but it's far from perfect. I have scars and I have callouses, yes, because I'm a man and I aim to look like one. I keep a little scruff on my face for the same reason. My hair is a little above shoulder-length, thick and coarse and dark, always styled. Some days it's on the shaggy side, others it looks more well-kept, but it always looks good. I have pale, greenish-gray eyes, lightly flushed lips usually turned in a side-smirk, and gentle features that don't detract from my masculinity, but they don't add anything to it, either. I'm roughly six-foot-three-inches, or something, and weigh around one-sixty-two pounds. My body is decently toned with defined muscle worth showing off, so I do at any appropriate chance I get. My clothing style reflects my wealth, so I dress in a higher-end product. My look is a cross between formal and casual, like jeans with a designer button-up shirt, which matches my tall and prideful stature that just might scream confidence if it had a voice. I don't have any piercings, but I do have a tattoo. On the back of my left shoulder, right below my rose-shaped märchen mark, is tattooed the word "BEAST", in all-capital letters that look more like they were scratched into the skin rather than delicately written over it. I figured the rough look under the beautiful one would capture my persona best.x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x SCANDALOUSx
shplee~shplee~So I'm not the most respecting man around. Everyone knows it, but all the girls keep falling for it, so how should the fault lie with me? It doesn't exactly matter how, because it still does. I don't respect women, and I use my charm for my own personal gain. I can get anything I want from them, so why not? Like I care that it's a shameful and disgraceful practice. Beauty hates me anyway. I can't avoid my fate, so I suppose I'm just living my life to the fullest.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x ENTICINGx
shplee~shplee~Anyone who has seen me loves my looks; anyone who has heard me loves my voice and honeyed words; anyone who has stood too close loves he very air encompassing me. I draw people in. Moth to a flame, I guess. I'm just an attractive person, it's as simple as that. By some way or another, I manage to instill desire into people and I end up taking advantage of that.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x INSENSITIVEx
shplee~shplee~I don't really care whether or not I offend, hurt, or break the heart of my victims. They come in knowing that my relationship with them is nothing serious, so they shouldn't be so upset when I decide to cut things off and move on to another girl. I can't afford to value their feelings; that'll get me no where, and it'll get me nothing. Forgive me for being a seemingly heartless b*****d, but I'm not going to change.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ I was never a good child. I was bad-mannered, generally disrespectful, mischievous, and really just plain mean sometimes. But I was an only child. My parents couldn't bring a hand down to fix their precious little lonely son. So, instead, they just gave me everything I wanted. Every once in a while they would mildly remind me that I should strive to be a better person, but words speak softer than actions, don't they? So I hardly changed. I grew up a spoiled little brat and others simply tolerated me. I'm not proud of how I was, but I can't say I regret it.

I suppose life growing up was quite alright. I lived in a mansion--a sign of my parents' wealth--and everything I ever owned was mine and mine alone. No siblings with whom to share my things. I could do almost anything I wanted. Of course, I'm gifted with strong common sense, so I never really did anything stupid, and my parents couldn't complain about that. I was put through school and did just fine as far as grades were concerned. Behavior was another issue entirely, and it was in little predicaments at school when I got myself into trouble that I learned to work my charm to gain favor in others. I could word my way out of pretty much anything, although there were a few times I couldn't escape the principal's office.

When I got to high school, I learned about my fate. I can't exactly describe how I felt within the first few moments of the enlightenment; perhaps upset, maybe a little regretful, but I guess I was over all just angry. Out of spite, I became more of a beast before my transformation would take place. I started to use my good looks to lure women into falling for me, for I knew that once I turned, I'd likely never know the endearing look or loving touch of a woman again. I also got a tattoo--of course by charming a female artist to ignore the rule of age since I was only fourteen. I didn't really have a reason to get it, but I just felt the need to have some permanent reminder of the ugly monster inside, waiting to turn out.

Later that same year, I met the Beauty in my tale. She's a year older than I am, so our's was a chance meeting and we rarely ever saw each other afterwards due to class differences. Closer to when she would graduate, we came to find we were friends with some of the same people, so we began to see more of each other. She's likely the only woman around my age that I've never tried to seduce. I know our story, and I know she wants out of it. Part of me would let her go if I could, but part of me wants her to suffer in the loss of her free will. Really, though, I don't think I even care.

Around the time I turned 17, my father fell gravely ill and died within the week. It was a rare hereditary disease that I later tested negative for that prematurely took his life. He and I were never very close, so it was easier for me to move on. My mother, however, mourned for a year and eventually died of a broken heart, leaving me the sole inheritor of a wealth that had been in the family for as long as anyone cares to remember. Sure, I miss my parents, but there's nothing I can do about it. I still live in the mansion and keep up with running it, but I've sectioned off the West Wing, where my parents' room was. No one can go back there except myself. On the rare days I don't fancy myself with company at The Kingdom, I spend time back there, awaiting the day that my curse should come.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: x Truthfully, I'm terrified of my transformation to come. I can't get Beauty to love me as a handsome man; how will I manage to get her to fall for me as an ugly beast? And another thing...it's not quite an obsession, but red roses are to me like I am to girls.x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~PropheticallyLost

Alice Anderson

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"Humans are disgusting! They will never change the place in my heart that hates them.. but there is one man who has a very good place in my heart. The thing is I dont think I will ever see him again since I am now a ugly human."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: xMermaidx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: xAlice Aura Andersonx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xAura or Sirenx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:xNineteen, June 4thx

shplee~▃ ▃ xI am not as beautiful as I found myself to be. I must say that I am still pretty. I was gorgeous when I was a mermaid but now I am the thing I hate.... a human. Now I am simply pretty. Not like I always was which I hate so much. My eye color is blackish-green. I stand at five feet five inches in height. Of course, this is perfectly acceptable. My hair you ask? Well, cant you see? It is that of the scene emo style. I don't know why but I find myself into that style. I don't really play with my hair often it just hangs there anyways. Oh, the color of my hair is black as you can tell. You dare ask such a personal question of my weight?! Well, since you asked and need to know. I am thew average weight for my height. It was the normal anyways. My weight is exactly one-hundred and fifteen pounds. I was told it was normal.
Well, I do have lip piercings. Had them for the longest time now. I always wanted to take then out during work but was always told that I never had too so I don't. I personally like the fact that I am allowed to be me! Even though it is in this human body. Huh? Tattoos? You mean like my birthmark right? No? Oh then no I don't really have any find them to degrading. Scars? Nope non here. I like to keep my body safe and scar free.
Oooo! My style is amazing of sorts. I love the punk rave type clothes. They are really awesome and comfortable but when I cant wear those cause they are dirty or something I go for the normal. In normal clothing, it consists of tennis shoes, jeans and any type or shirt. I don't really like to wears shorts, skirts or even dresses. I only wear those things when I feel like it which isn't often. I don't really like showing off my legs. There is nothing wrong with them, it just reminds me of the time I had a tail instead of these... things! My personality is well, awful as people would say. I don't know why some people think that. Heck, I don't really care. Well, I guess I would have to say that the only time I am myself is around Red. She is like my only friend and doesn't care how I act since we sometimes act the same at times. I can be a nice and happy person but that is very rare occasions when I am not showing my hatred for humans. I tend to be protective of Red because I am older and she is like family to me. They took me in as a worker so... family? Hard to explain. I don't trust people easily. If they get near me or Red I shun them out and ignore them until I see that they will not harm us. Its the wrong way to do things but that is how I am. I wouldn't say I am a tom boy or a girly girl, I am more in between the two since I don't fit into those categories. I am stubborn and a fighter. I will never back down fro ma challenge or my own opinions. I still to things all they way through no matter what happens.
x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xMAJOR TSUNDERE/KUDEREx
shplee~shplee~This is the part where me and Red clash since we are alike here and only here. I on the other hand down show my soft side so easily by blushing and those idiotic actions. I mainly only show my tsundere side to most of the people. My soft spot only shows when it come to romance related issues or even family. The soft side shows more and quicker when it comes to the boy I saved from water when I was a mermaid. My soft side does contain some of the care less side. I could act like I could care less about relationships, lovers, boys and the like but it is evident that I care when I show that I can be nervous or show a hint of pink in my cheeks. Tsundere and Kudere are the same just ot let ya know. Kudere is for female, hence why I am called a Kudere!

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xNICE AT TIMESx
shplee~shplee~Exactly as it says, okay? It is rare when I am nice. People act like it is the end of the world when I show kindness. It is never shown to humans, really.... Mainly only to Red and Grandmother to Red. Those are the only ones that I show it too since they hold all my trust and respect. True, when working with Grandmother I should be nice to the customers but that is false kindness. I will never show any type of kindness to those humans. They are beneath me unless, it is Red and Grandmother of course.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xCURIOUSx
shplee~shplee~Okay, okay... Fatal flaw here. I am as curious as a cat. Which is an odd saying since I was a fish.My curiosity does have its like for humans and how they live since I always wanted to explore the humans even though I hated them so much. I hate this part about me cause I have to explore everything and anything that sparks my interest, how do you think I ended up at Red's house? Yep you guessed it... curiosity!

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ Dear lord. My past... awful. So awful. Well, I always thought is was awful... I live by myself since my family all live in the sea still. I am the youngest of eight sisters. My father is the king of the sea. As for my mother? I have no idea. I never met her. All my sister have but they told me she left after I was born. I always figured my family would hate me for taking away Mom but i guess not since I look so much like her. Father buys us all so many gifts I don't know what to do with them all. I usually get rid of them all at some point. My sisters seem to all be happy still living in the sea while I am cursed to land. I always wanted to go back to the sea after that stupid fairy cursed me. I may hate humans so much but really? Was turning me into one necessary? Anyways back to my childhood... I wasn't always like this. When I was little I was always happy and smiling a lot. This only changed after I saw what humans truly were. I caught them poisoning my water! They are evil being that should be alive. Of course, only one thing changed...
Around my nineteenth birthday, months before, I was up at the surface cursing the humans when a storm came through. I noticed a yacht close by and was silently laughing at the stupid people their but a boy falling overboard caught my attention and curiosity took over. I quickly went to where the boy fell and searched for him to see he was about to drown. He looked around my age but maybe a year older at the time. This is when I developed a girly crush. Horrible time to get one but it happens. I saved this human and took him to land when the storm died down. Well, we more like floated there. Once on land, i noticed that I didn't feel disgusted by this male. More like I wanted to be near humans more, well only this one male. Once I had to go back to the ocean I noticed he was saved and taken away. Happiness filled me and I swam back home as quickly as I could smiling the whole time.
My happiness was short lived however when I started hating humans more seeing all the flaws and everything. This caused a chaos to break in my family when a fairy turned me human and I vanished to live on land. This was when I was finally turning nineteen years old. Supposed to be the best year even turned horrible. I awoke to legs in stead of a fin and on land. Disgust poured into me faster then expected. I quickly found something to cover myself with and went searching for someone to help. I stumbled on Red and her Grandmother around this time. They provided me with clothes and a place to eat for a bit. As quickly as I hated them I also liked them. I soon got a job from them in their restaurant called "The Basket". Its a nice place and gives me good money so that I can live on my own. The firs couples months working their I saved my money bought better clothes and my own home with the help of Father a little bit.
Currently, nineteen years old, best friends with Red. Red's grandmother is kind of like my own since I don't have any family on land. I work at 'The Basket' and continuously serve those horrible humans. I hate it and them a lot but I cant help but wonder whatever happened to the boy I saved about four months ago.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: xI secretly search for the boy from four months ago since I cant stop thinking about him. I am friends with Red and only Red. I sing a lot. Love it so much. Its my hobby. Red likes my singing but I haven't sung in front of anyone else cause Red is the only one I get along with. Those with a märchen tends to make me a little bit interested in them since they seem different. I always wanted to know what theirs is even if they are human!x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~Bravery-Homunculus

Jaden Declan

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"I WILL GIVE YOU A GIFT... THAT, AT EVERY WORD YOU SPEAK, THERE SHALL COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH EITHER A FLOWER OR A JEWEL."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: xThe Kind Girlx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: xJaden Shay Declanx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xEither Jaden or Jay... 'Gem' if I find you special enough.x
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:xNineteen years if age; born on the 13th of Octoberx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:xHetrosexualx

shplee~▃ ▃ xWell I may be considered attractive, in fact I know I am. I have been told before. I am reach the height of five feet and three inches. I weight about one-hundred and twenty-one pounds, but that is irrelevant in the matter. In stature, I am thin and perfectly curvy I find. My chest is more than a well enough size for my body. I have large and bright light blue eyes as well as long cherry-red hair that is a messy type style that falls to my mid-back. Pearly white and straight teeth hide behind plump pink lips of mine. And to my skin: I hold a light olive tint. I hold no visible blemishes on my porcelain skin. I have thin type fingers, small hands and feet. Now for piercings? Ah well, I have several in either of my ears and a septum piercing as well. Now I do believe that's all to me. Shall we move on as to style wise? Well then, I suppose I have a bit of an edgy type-style, as well as comfortable. I rather not have any type of labeling, though. Considering what I tend to deal with in an average day with my sibling and mother - labeling comments from others and myself are unnecessary.x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xINDEPENDENTx
shplee~shplee~When I was very young I learned to hold my own especially considering that my step-mother and step-sister are closer with each other than myself. Since I am usually the one in the house to be doing any of the work - I am usually set aside and alone. I've had only my own ordeals to really care about - not that I'm complaining. Being raised with such a feeling in the household, I now prefer being on my own and doing things for myself. I try to separate myself, especially from my so-called 'family' though sometimes I don't mean to...

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xOUTGOINGx
shplee~shplee~Though being completely different from my step-mother and step-sister, I am usually the one to do things around the house. I try to be different than what they are prier to doing. I prefer to help with other's needs than making them. I wish to be as different from them as possible. I am a decently friendly person once you get through my rough exterior. I do like to help when it gets down to it, if you deserve it of course - especially for a friend or if I find you important. I am sure the needs of others who ask for help are more important than own issues.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xSTUBBORNx
shplee~shplee~Well with me being so damn 'independent', I enjoy doing things my way. It is either doing things the way I prefer to or there is no way at all. I am a straight forward type of person and once my mind it set onto something, there is no possible way of changing it. I'll tell you what is what and how I feel towards it as well. Some call it 'hardheaded' but I - more or less - prefer stubborn. I suppose that trait of mine that some may find rather bothersome and or annoying, but oh well.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ I grew up in a not-so-normal household, I suppose. When I was very young my mother died, leaving me with my father. Soon he remarried to a woman whom had a daughter of her own. But it wasn't long until my father also died leaving me with my new found 'mother' and 'sister'. Since I was very young when I lost either of my real parents, I do not remember much of them. So it did not have much of an effect on me. But I have been told that I greatly resemble my father and that I even act much alike he did. I am just grateful I do not act like 'mother' and 'sister'. Terrible and ugly women they are... By how much those two are alike, they two are incredibly close in looks and persona... Whatever the case, seeing as how completely identical they are, they dislike how different I have come to be.

Because of how completely different I have come to be, either women have resented more for it greatly, forcing me to do all the work around the household. Though, I never did not mind it much. They leave me be to do what is needed to be done. Well they used to until one... very different day came to be. Upon walking to the family well, I was greeted by a old woman and begged for help and a drink. Seeing as how she was in dire need, I allowed her so; apparently, because of showing such kindness to her, she granted me a very... interesting gift. With haste, I returned home. My mother and sister saw my gift and were marveld by it. Hating that it was I to receive such a gift, my 'mother' instructed my sister to hurry to well to go find the old woman so that she too may be given something by the old woman.

Apparently, my sister wasn't exactly too nice to whomever she met along the way. She also gained a gift, but something... quite opposite. I was given the, so called, 'gift' - though it feels like a curse at time - that whenever I speak, beautiful rose or a gem is to fall from my lips and because of my 'sister's' rudeness, she happen to gain the ability to expel reptiles and snakes from her mouth whenever she is to speak. To this day either of the women blame me for what as happen to she, but alas, I do not care. Because of I and the priceless items that drop from me, we live a tad lavishly, now.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: xThe gems and flowers that 'fall from my lips with every word I speak', really only happens when I have an abrupt change in breathing; like sneezing, coughing, hiccuping. Sometimes even if I get a bit worked up, that is why I try to keep my emotions in tact and calmed - never too high or low... It is embarrassing 'spilling' about frivolously. x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~Ink Stained Felixx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:56 pm
Honor-Bound

Brendan Prince

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"SARCASM IS A NATURAL DEFENSE AGAINST STUPIDITY AND BOREDOM."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: x Prince (Cinderella)x
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: x Brendan Oliver Princex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xJust Brendanx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:x Twenty-Two, 8th of Junex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:x Malex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:x Heterox

shplee~▃ ▃ x Not to be conceited, but I would definitely call myself a handsome guy; granted, I’m from the Prince family so it’s not much of a surprise. I’ve filled out from my younger years from swimming and playing sports with my brothers, though I’m certainly not the typical sporty type. As far as looks go, I’m six-three, well toned, brunette, and I have green eyes. Well, they’re hazel and seem like a grey green, but I just call it green – no need for all the trouble. Hair’s brunette with natural highlights and tends to fluff up rather than lie flat. It doesn’t bug me much, seeing as it doesn’t take much to make it look presentable.

I’m fascinated by stars, so I’ve gotten Gemini tattooed to my upper left arm, though it’s stylized and not too recognizable. Horoscopes and Zodiac’s tend to be something girl’s do. At least I have something interesting to play off if I ask “what’s your sign”. As for fashion, I wear whatever’s comfortable and looks good on the manikins at Ball and Gown. I’m not a fashion expert, but I’m not an idiot about it, either.

Personality, really? People tend to suck at describing themselves. They either act modest or embellish. I’ll go ahead and say what I think: I’m intelligent, a lot more so than most. I might not have had the best scores in math or chemistry, but I’m great at thinking on my feet. That comes with reading a lot, though. So I guess it should be expected. I tend to be very sociable, enjoying a laugh with a few people and cracking jokes when the opportunity presents itself. I can come off as cocky, but I don’t bother to change. I consider it confidence and I quite enjoy it.
x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x QUICK-WITTEDx
shplee~shplee~ I’m rather intelligent, so it’s no surprise (at least to me) that I can think on my feet and almost always have a response ready. I enjoy it, as being witty generally includes a good sense of humor and that wonderful feeling of leaving an opponent baffled. I’m great with mind puzzles and at strategic board games. My brothers stopped playing Monopoly with me long ago as I normally kick their asses.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x CURIOUSx
shplee~shplee~ Whoever said “curiosity killed the cat” obviously didn’t do very well in school. How can you enjoy anything in life if you’re not thirsting for knowledge or trying to figure out how things work. I enjoy all kinds of books for this reason: fantasy, biology, how-to’s, history texts. I like to know how things work and how they are made. When it comes to people, knowing their motives and goals is important as it gives you a good idea of how to act around them and what to expect.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x SARCASTICx
shplee~shplee~ I’m sociable and friendly, but that doesn’t mean I actually like everyone I talk to. I can play nice, but in general, I can spout sarcasm at about the speed others can spout stupidity. I seem cynical at times, and that’s because I am, but sarcasm is a good method of dealing with people without dealing with people. Sometimes I’m funny, sometimes I snide, but I’m almost always witty. Do some people hate me? I’m sure. Do I care? No, why would I – it’s one less annoying person talking to me.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ My life? I grew up as a rich kid, which I’m not complaining about, though I was always seeking adventure. When I was younger my parents said I was a bit of a trouble maker when I didn’t have a book in hand, always wandering off into the woods or to the beach and climbing trees. I checked out abandoned houses and creepy graveyards, always putting my nose where it didn’t need to be in my search for fun and excitement.

As I got older, and as I visited every place there was to visit in this small town, my need to explore died down, but I continued to read as if all the books were going to suddenly combust and leave me with nothing to do. I love British Literature from Beowulf to Sherlock Holmes. Not only is it another world, but just reading through authors’ works makes you feel as if you’re in their time and experiencing the culture.

Once I got into high school, I picked up more nonfiction through my textbooks and for papers. While my mother insisted that I study more for math and science, to go the route of medical studies, I often disregarded her and continued to read whatever I liked. My English and Social Studies scores were always really high; the only sciences I made above a ‘C’ in were Biology and Earth Science, but those require far less equations than other classes. Although it’s not the route Mom wanted me to take, I’m now in online classes to major in both History and English, hopefully to get a job as a professor at a university. I don’t think she’ll complain too much when that happens. However, I’d kind of like to have this whole fairy tale thing figured out before I leave. I won’t tell my brothers, but I don’t want to miss out, and I don’t want to leave some princess-in-need all by her lonesome.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: x Secrets? Why should I . . . oh fine. Don’t tell anyone, but I also want to write children’s books – not the silly moral-filled thin books that everyone writes nowadays, but something full of pages, adventures, and magical creatures.x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~Hikari Bunni Tenshi

Henry Prince

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO FOR LOVE IS DENY IT; SO WHEN YOU FIND THAT SPECIAL SOMEONE, DON'T LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING GET IN YOUR WAY."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: xPrince Charmingx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: xHenry Chanceler Princex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xJust Henry, thank youx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:xTwenty, 31st of Augustx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:xMalex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:xHeterox

shplee~▃ ▃ xAppearance wise, I think I'm pretty handsome. Or at least, that's what I'm always told. And there's nothing wrong with thinking that, either. It's not like I go around show boating about it. I'm six feet, five inches tall, well built, and tan from time in the sun, which I spend walking around town, or in the forest. I've got blonde, curly hair, which annoys me to no end. When I was little, people used to think I was a girl. It's not something the ever mistake now, but still, would it kill to hang a little straighter? I have grey-blue eyes and pink lips, which are generally curled up into a smile. My style of clothing is lose and comfortable, simple, but not plain. I like looking my best; normally you'll catch me in some sort of button-up shirt and jeans, maybe some loafers or sandals. x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xSOCIALx
shplee~shplee~I've always thrived in the company of others. Every since I was a little kid, I hated being cooped up inside, alone. I like being out and about, hanging with friends. Times are always more fun when you've got people to share them with, right? And I've got plenty. I guess I'm pretty charming, because I've got a good sized pool of friends. Even older people seem to like my company. "What a nice young man." That's the usual phrase I hear. I don't know, I've just always liked people.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xSINGLE-MINDEDx
shplee~shplee~Hehe... That's just a fancy way of saying stubborn. I'm pretty goal-oriented. When I set my mind to something, I don't give up, not until I'm absolutely, 100% positive that there is no way I can achieve that goal. It doesn't happen often. Of course, when it does, I get really sulky. I hate to lose or fail. I feel so... I feel like such a loser when I do. Guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist that way.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xTRADITIONALx
shplee~shplee~Okay, so I can't stand those dipwads that don't hold doors open for girls or old folks, or who whine and complain all the time about stuff being too hard. I believe in a world where people respect their elders, treat women like princesses, and do their fair share of work. I think men should be the ones who bring home the bread every night, and I don't believe that women should put themselves in harms way. I'm not saying they aren't capable, or that men are better, but there's just something about a damsel in distress that irks me. If a guy is willing to protect her, then she should let him! It's not sexist; it's common sense.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ I was born into privilge. And furthermore, I'm not ashamed of that. Some people feel guilty for having money when others dont'. That's stupid. I don't feel bad. But maybe that's because of what I do with that money. Helping people can do a lot to relieve guilt. I'm the middle son of Coleen and Robert Prince, who made their fortune in the investment market. Oh, and then there's mom's cute little accessories line. I think we make some pretty good money from that, too. But it was mostly their investments that got them where they are. And where we are. My brothers and I, though quite different, are pretty close. I love them both, even if they irritate me.

Growing up was pretty average for a rich boy; I was homeschooled, but since I hated being by myself all the time, I often ran into town as soon as my lessons were over with. I stayed there as late as I could until I absolutely had to come back home. It'd give mother a heart attack sometimes, the length of time I'd spend away from home. She didn't think it was proper for a young boy to be running about on his own like that. But I didn't really care. Not because my relationship with my parents was bad; I actually got along great with both. I just couldn't help myself. I loved being with my friends.

As a teenager, I took up sports. Mostly fencing, other types of sword play. I don't know, something about it just clicked with me. I got pretty good, but I mostly have to do it at home, since Beau Point doesn't have a fencing team... But that was cool. I have my own little practice area in the backyard, at home. It's great way to destress, too, when I'm feeling down or frustrated. Recently, though, I've been neglecting my collection of swords. There's this girl in town now. There's just something about her... I can't stop thinking about her. I've girls all over me for years now, but she's different.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: xI really like animals, but I have yet to make up my mind on what type of pet I should get... Oh, and I get a lot of grief about this one from my brothers; I really want to fall in love. I want to find that one special girl out there. And you know what? I think I just might've...x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~Reku1495

Bridgette Bellmont

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"I DO NOT BELIEVE IN A FATE THAT WILL FALL ON US NO MATTER WHAT WE DO. I DO BELIEVE IN A FATE THAT WILL FALL ON US IF WE DO NOTHING.."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: xBeautyx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: xBridgette Ann Bellmontx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xBrix
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:xTwenty, 14th of Septemberx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:xHeterox

shplee~▃ ▃ xBeautiful. That's what people tell me, at least. And really, I can't say I don't believe them. Not that I'm stuck up about it or anything, but, I mean, come on. I'm kind of textbook beautiful here. I have flawless, pale skin that's soft and supple. Long, blonde hair that, when straight, hits just below my should blades, and frames my face in a nice way. I have soft brown eyes, and nice, long eye lashes, along with a cupid's bow shaped mouth. I have a balanced frame; large (but not too large) chest, narrow waist, curvy hips, and slender legs. I'm far from being rich myself, but thanks to my supportive friends, I do have some extra cash for some nicer clothes. I'm not a tomboy, that's for sure, but I'm not a real girly-girl, either. I'm just... modern? I don't know. I like to wear jeans just as much I like wearing a skirt or a dress. I just like to look put together, ya know? Like I know what I'm doing when it comes to my clothes. I dress a bit modestly, too, unless I'm really trying to impress. I guess it makes people think I'm a bit innocent, which, I guess I can't argue with. I'm just too... nice. Don't gt me wrong, I've got an opinion about everything and I don't believe in mincing words. But, I also can't outright speak ill about someone or be awful to them. I'm pretty easy to read, though, so it's not like it's hard to guess how I feel about a lot of stuff. And people. x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xCOMPASSIONATEx
shplee~shplee~Okay, I admit it! I'ma huge, fluffy softie! I'm insanely empathetic towards just about anyone, whether or not I know them. Bleeding heart is the term, isn't it? My dad says I've always been this way, bringing home baby birds that fell from their nests, or begging to stay out for ten more minutes to look for the lost dog on all the posters around town. Stuff like that. I'm always helping out however I can. I really start to pick up once mom died, though. I like to see people happy, so I did whatever I could to keep a smile on dad's face. And, in time, that quality overflowed to everyone else I know. Not that it's a bad thing! I love to help and make people smile. It does get a little exhausting sometimes, though...

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xSTRAIGHTFORWARDx
shplee~shplee~Come on. Everyone knows lying is wrong. There is no real reason to do it. I hate being lied to myself, or even concealed from the truth. Of course, I guess I'm not the best spokes person for truth-telling; I'ms straightforward about just about everything, especially so when directly asked my opinion. But, when it comes to people... I like to think of it as 'selective truth-telling'. I don't like to be outright mean to people, so if I don't like them, and I'm asked my opinion of them, I try to point out whatever their best (or at least better) qualities are. I know I shouldn't, but I'm just not built for conflict with others. I envy those who can be so honest with their opinions of others. It's something I hope to become better at in time.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xTRANSPARENTx
shplee~shplee~Okay, I know I said I'm not outrihtly mean to people, but it really doesn't matter. I'm really easy to read. Despite what comes out of my mouth, my mood is often written all over my face. With one look, my friends can tell how my day's been going. They can tell when I'm happy or sad or upset or, hell, even in love I bet! It also means that I have a down right lousy poker face. Which, is also why I'm so bad at card games... I guess my transparency is part of the reason I'm so straightforward; I can't hide my thoughts or feelings anyways, so why not just put them out there? Or at least, put what I can out there.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ I've never been rich, so my story isn't one of wealth andd fortune. But I did have a mother, and a father, and a nice home, and loving Great Dane. I grew up happy and normal. Well, as normal as one in my position could be. I went to school, made friends, and was presented with a fate that, ever since it was revealed to me, I've been trying (and failing) to escape. Mom was always the one who would comfort me when I had a bad day and holed up in my room, mourning my own free will. She was always so understanding and kind. She would hold me, and tell me stories, fairy tales mostly, and each one had a happy ending. And then dad would make me my favorite food when I was younger; mac'n'cheese with hotdogs. Life was good.

A couple years ago, while I was at school, I got called to the princepal's office. Dad was there, and I could tell he'd been crying because his face was still wet and his eyes were red. He sat me down, and started talking. I forget what he said, because as soon as he said "Momma's gone, sweetheart," I kinda blanked. Mom had been out for walk that morning, and while she was crossing the street, some idiot ran a red and struck her head on. She was pronounced dead at the scene, and the driver died soon after. I was fourteen at the time. I was given the rest of the day off from school, and I spent most of it in my room, sobbing. Mom and I had been so close. Even Mouse, our Great Dane, seemed to know she was gone. The next couple years were hard, getting used to her not being here. Dad struggled with it the most, though; not only was the love of his life gone, but he had so many more responsibilities now. I can't remember how many times I went to school without eating breakfast, or without a packed lunch. But he really tried, to his credit. And hey, I turned out okay, so he it's not like he failed.

I'm not sure when dad started gambling. I remember him coming home late at night while I was still in school, but I always thought he was just working. He was still my dad, after all, and nothing seemed wrong with him. But when I was sixteen, I remember some shady guys coming by, talking to him. I think that's when I started to figure out he was in trouble. The years went on, but dad got further in debt. He owed a lot of people money. We had to sell the house, down size to a small apartment. We sold a lot of our stuff. But dad refused to sell anything that belonged to mom, her jewelry especially. It was all we had left of her. I tried many times to get him to stop, but he wouldn't listen to me. He still gambles today. I live with him still, because if I don't, no one will take care of the apartment, and I put most of the money I make into paying the rent and the other bills. All of this debt stuff takes my mind off of the Beast; I still don't want to follow a fate set out for me, and I want nothing more than to leave this place, and him, behind. But I can't. Dad is all the family I have left. I can't leave. At least, not yet.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: xMy Great Dane, Mouse, goes just about everywhere I do. He's a gem, and is friendly and well behaved with everyone. I worked two jobs; Monday-Thursday at the Kingdom (hey, they had a job opening, and it pays really well, so don't judge!), and then Fridays and Saturdays I bust tables at the Gingerbread Hut. It's kind of embarrassing, since a lot of my upper class friends eat there, but hey, it's another paycheck going towards bills. Oh! And I'm not a half-bad cook! With dad being gone late at night when I was younger, and even still today, meals kinda fall solely on me. Plus, I'm bidding for a promotion at the Gingerbread Hut. I want to work in the kitchen. Longer hours, but a much bigger paycheck.x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~Reku1495

Ezekiel Prince

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"THE ART OF LOVE...IS LARGELY THE ART OF PERSISTENCE. BUT EACH DAY THAT PASSES WHEN I HAVE NOT FOUND HER MY HEART ACHE INCREASES IN INTENSITY."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: xPrince (The Little Mermaid)x
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: xEzekiel Isaiah Princex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xEz, Zeek (this one I dislike), Love sick puppy dog (this one I loathe)x
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:xNineteen, October 16thx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:xMalex

shplee~▃ ▃ xMy body is pretty damn hot, if I may say so myself in the most modest way possible, but it took a lot of effort to get it to this point, mainly by spending a hell of a lot of hours at the local gym and training in a variety of sports in the forest such as fencing, archery, horse-riding and martial arts. I have dark short brown hair, which I very much prefer to my eldest brother’s curly feminine blonde locks. My pale green eyes can change to a gray colour depending on the lighting. I’m six feet, four inches tall, and weigh around one-hundred and sixty-five pounds. I usually spend my time walking along the beach shirtless or with a white unbuttoned long sleeved shirt and in jeans while I search for the girl who had rescued me from near death. Thus I have quite a tan, which my mother frequently gives me a lecture about the risks of skin cancer and all that jazz. I have a small strange marking of a boat on the skin over my heart. x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xOPTIMISTICx
shplee~shplee~The glass is half full god damn it! Being positive comes to me naturally and effortlessly. I have always tried to find the brighter side in any situation despite how unpleasant it may be. It was something that my mother taught me when I was very young. Nothing is either good or bad but thinking makes it so, she had told me soothingly when I had cried indignantly as I wasn’t old enough to join my brothers in their hunting games. It was immensely hard to think of some positive aspect about being left behind but somehow I managed to and ever since then I have been practising that skill.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xIMPULSIVEx
shplee~shplee~Actions before thoughts lead me to a hell of a lot of trouble. But in the end it’s worthwhile. I tend to get bored easily and thus I am always doing something to keep entertained, no matter how reckless it may be. This quality of mine has been more pronounced lately as I search for the woman who had saved me. Desperate times call for desperate measures right?

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xDREAMERx
shplee~shplee~I’ve always been a day-dreamer and a bit of an air-head as I lose myself in my own little world. I spend a lot of time thinking about my true love who is undoubtedly the one who rescued me. I can vividly recall her enchanting voice although the words and her face have being indistinct as it was right after such a traumatic experience. Hence I imagine what she appears like, but it is frustrating as the features on her face keeps changing in my mind. I’ll only know for sure who she is by her voice.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ Being the baby of the Prince family, I have always received a lot of attention from my parents, my brothers and our servants. Young and spoilt hasn’t deteriorated my personality one bit. As I have received all that one could in my life, I desire for nothing at all. So I am not greedy for power and riches like some others in this world. The morals my parents taught me have been ingrained into my very soul and I truly try my best to be the best person I can be. Helping others satisfies me immensely and I’m currently looking into studying medicine.

My childhood was carefree and happy, precisely what any child deserves. It was difficult to let those times go as I plunged into my teenage years; especially disappointed with the loss of being no longer able to use my ‘baby cuteness’ to get away with things. I was homeschooled along with my brothers. I quite enjoyed my education but I much preferred being outdoors either riding my favourite horse through the woods or driving my yacht around with friends.

One day when I was out in the middle of the ocean on my yacht with my music on full blast, I was leaning against the railing when I saw something strange in the water. Out of intense curiosity I leaned forwards and so far that I lost balance and fell into the water, hitting my head against something hard before striking the water. I lost consciousness. The sound of a voice so enchanting that tears stung my eyes from its beauty was what aroused me from the depths of darkness I had been submerged into. I opened my eyes to see who the voice belonged to but the sun was too bright and everything was a painful blur – all I could see was an outline of a woman with the rays of the sun acting like a halo around her. I heard a splash of water and once my eyes grew accustomed to the light I saw no one around me.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: xI am determined to find her! Currently I seek for ‘the girl with a beautiful voice’. I’ve been asking around town ever since I recovered from my traumatic experience. x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~littleladybeetle

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:20 pm
Maleficent

Connaghyn Starrk

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"I AM NOT A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING; I AM A WOLF IN WOLF'S CLOTHING."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: x The Wolfx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: x Connaghyn Lyko Starrkx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xConan, if you mustx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:x Nineteen, December 12thx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:x Malex
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡᶤᵗʸ ʳᵒˡᵉˢ:x Heterosexualx

shplee~▃ ▃ x Well, I don't quite fit the description of tall, dark and handsome for the sole purpose that I have pale, nearly flawless skin. I'm six foot even and I weigh in at about 160 pounds, with somewhat long, shaggy hair reaching down to my shoulders and dynamic red eyes. My stature isn't the greatest, but I'll be the last to admit it. I can be seen slouching with my hands in my pockets most days that I walk the streets of Beau Point. As I mentioned earlier, my skin is nearly flawless, had it not been for my märchen mark that plagues my wrist. I've never been scarred, pierced, or tattooed in any way, and I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can.x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x SNIDEx
shplee~shplee~As much as I hate to say this, my snide attitude towards people is something I learned from living with my father. He was a drunkard, and I'll never understand why my mother, may she rest easy, ever loved him. He seemed almost to enjoy making rude remarks towards both myself and my mother, and when I was ten, I started to talk back to him, and I found that I was better at it than he was. My tongue became sharp in the next six years that I still lived with him, and I stopped saving my wit for just him. I guess to live with a wolf, one becomes a wolf.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x AVERSEx
shplee~shplee~This one is rather simple. I have a strict dislike for change and that which comes with it. This wasn't a learned behavior, it was just a trait I've had since birth. This makes life rather... difficult at times, especially when you understand that change is coming, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ x INSTINCTIVEx
shplee~shplee~After having moved out of my dad's house, or rather, shack, I had to learn how to survive on my own. Not too difficult, considering I was barely scraping by living with my dad. For the first few months, everything I did was about survival, and my instincts just came alive in that time. I learned that what you feel can be more vital to survival than what you see.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ I don't like to go into my past, but if you insist, I'll start with my childhood. I grew up with a caring mother and a drunkard dad. I loved my mother dearly, but I never did understand what she saw in my dad. Maybe he wasn't always a drunken abusive wastrel indebted to casinos because he couldn't control himself around the dice. But you didn't come here for him, you came here to learn of me. Well, like I said, my dad was abusive and I hated him every minute of my life.

My mother passed away when I was ten, leaving me with my father. I started to leave the house more because I was absolutely in love with the outdoors, though a lot of the time it was just to escape my father. It wasn't like he cared, I would just walk out the door without him saying anything, and walk back days later without him saying anything. I also found that I loved to be out at night, and I was completely restless and alive when the moon shone full.

When I turned sixteen, I'd finally had it with my dad. I moved out and started playing at the Kingdom, renting a room there as well. I was quite good at gambling, and though I resent my father, he is still my father, so I send some of the money I make back to him to help pay off his debt to the Fate. I don't know if he really tries to pay back the Fate or if he just gambles it all away, so I also send a small amount directly to the Fate to try and dig my old man out of the hole he dug for himself. That pretty much brings us to the present, as life hasn't changed much since that day.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: x It's no surprise that I'm a bit of a night owl. Full moons leave me restless. I have a thing for Red, but she unwittingly hates me, so I've yet to say anything.x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~PretentiousImperfections

Cobalt Blau

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
"OPEN THEM ALL; GO INTO ALL AND EVERY ONE OF THEM, EXCEPT THAT LITTLE CLOSET, WHICH I FORBID YOU, AND FORBID IT IN SUCH A MANNER THAT, IF YOU HAPPEN TO OPEN IT, THERE'S NOTHING BUT WHAT YOU MAY EXPECT FROM MY JUST ANGER AND RESENTMENT."

User Image
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒˡᵉ ᶤ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᶤˢ: xThe Romanticx
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᶠᵘˡˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉ ᶤˢ: xCobalt Axel Blaux
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵇᵘᵗ ᶤ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉʳ: xBlue or just Cobalt. . .x
shplee~▃ ▃ ᵐʸ ᵃᵍᵉ ᶤˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ᶰᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ:xTwenty, August 24x
shplee~▃ ▃ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵐʸ ᵍᵉᶰᵈᵉʳ ᶤˢ:x Definitely malex

shplee~▃ ▃ xI suppose that most people consider me handsome, from my square jaw and sharp features. My body is sturdy, meant to hold and lure. Though, I have a feature that pushes people away: My hair. It naturally grows out blue, a bright and obvious blue. Even my eyebrows are blue and my eyelashes. Every hair is blue, right down to. . . Well you get it. I cut my hair short, not to hide anything, but just to keep it out of my face. I stand at about six feet, three inches and weigh about one-hundred and seventy pounds. My style, not just my hair, pushes away people as well. I wear a lot of spikes and chains as well as boots that are made for stomping. My right ear is covered in piercings; about seven I think. My left ear just has a stud. My eyes are a midnight blue, almost black. Can I quit talking about myself now? No? Damn. My personality... It isn't that great really. I can be a bit of a smart-a** and a jerk. Even to my friends, but that usually means I tolerate you. To girls, I come off a bit more unfriendly than normal. I force myself to. I don't like hurting people....x

ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xALOOFx
shplee~shplee~Because I can be such a jerk to people. I make it easy on myself and on them by distancing myself from others. My friends are an exception... I don't like being alone and I like company but to protect people I make it clear that I would rather be by myself. What is odd is that if I have to be with people, I would much rather be in a group than with someone one-on-one. It may make me break my a**-hole streak, and I don't want to do that.

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xENIGMATICx
shplee~shplee~I don't tell people what my mark means. My curse keeps me from telling anyone what role I play. I keep to myself some of the time. My charm makes me seem so. In other words.... I am--I guess--a little on the mysterious side. I don't mean to be, and that is what makes it hard to keep people away. They want to know me, and my curse makes me want to know them. It sucks how that works...

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ xCHARMINGx
shplee~shplee~This is a part of me that I hate. My curse makes me what to help girls with their problems. It makes me want to hold their hands and dance with them when they feel like swaying. It lures girls in and they become trapped. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

ᵇᶤᵒ

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ Unlike most people with märchen marks, I was born with mine. That means that my curse is hereditary, just like my blue hair. My mother knew this when she married my father. It wasn't love for them, it was more like...business. She had my brother, Night, who looked exactly like my father; dark blue hair that looked black and light blue eyes. I surprised my mother when I was born. Light blue hair and dark, dark eyes. She also knew that I had the same curse--affliction--that my older brother had. She left when I was four years old, so I don't remember her very well. I just have a picture of her and a memory of what perfume she used to wear. I knew why she left though, and I don't blame her. Neither does my brother, and neither does my father. It wasn't like he loved her...

My brother, once he was old enough, started training to be the manager for the casino that our father owns, The Fate. If I were a normal brother, I would think that it was unfair that my brother's fate was sealed at such a young age...but I don't like my brother very much. He doesn't care for me very much either. All because I did something that I wasn't supposed to do when I was ten. What i saw made me realize how much of a monster he was; how much of a monster I could be. I didn't learn anything from that experience, because I did it too six years later. It wasn't my last either. It just felt so good, that I preyed two more times before I realized what I was doing. However, it happened once again and the pain I felt after it was over was immense. I promised I would never do it again. Promised that I would save anyone from the pain I caused.

I started to change my charm as much as I could. I made myself intimidating, and it worked. I started to repel people, not attract them. There was still my brother, though. He stuck to his ways, continued to go along with his curse and his fate. That landed him on Hyacinth's good list. He was her favourite. She liked me too, of course, because I was bad blood. I was curse and born to to bad.....to eventually die. Now, I simply stick with my friend, who also don't know what I am, what I can do. They have an idea, but they don't really know....

shplee~shplee~▃ ▃ ᶤᵗ ᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᵐᵃʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵒᵗᵗᵉᶰ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ: xI cannot tell anyone about my curse. It is part of my curse....x

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

shplee~shplee~shplee~Leifka

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces