Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The wolf pup and the Native American (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image

Name:
Angel
Race:
Wolf/dog
Peronality:
Angel is shy, caring, Scares easily.
Bio:
Angel was abandoned in the wild at a young age and was found by _____. She loves to play and even though she is learning to walk she always does her best at whatever she does. SHe is small for her age because she was the runt and was abandoned inside a bush near the village. She comes and goes as she pleases but is never too far from her ____, her adopted mother.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
Name: Makoto

Race: Human

Personality: Honest, bright, kind and caring, she has a temper but can keep it in check until no one is around.

Bio: Makoto is apart of one of three tribes that live near each other helping one another survive. She is the daughter of one of the many fishermen in the tribe she lives in. She has always been the kind of girl to help her father fish or by herself hunt. She does take time to learn when women are suppose to know. She has found a wolf dog and starts to care for her like those of the other tribes.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image

Angel was walking around the village. SHe was hiding from Makoto since it was bath day. SHe hated getting a bath. Right now she was hiding with the other dogs who were growling at her for being part wolf. THe females didn't even want her near them. She whimpered and ran but when she did she ran into some mud. SHe yelped and put her ears back and was tucking her tail scared as she sat there covered in mud and grass. She tehn ran off into the hut that belonged to Makoto and hid under her bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Makoto sighed picking up Angel from under her bed. "Those dogs being mean to you again? Well I know a nice bath and us hunting together will cheer you up." the girl said smiling bringing the animal to the river. She took care to clean the fur carefully. She then dried her wolf. "There now you are clean. For now. Anyways listen to this so every month the tribes get together to celebrate their friendship and talk about problems and such. So you want to know what that means? parents talking with other parents to see about getting their children married." Makoto said as she walking in to the forest to hunt something with her wolf pup. "What do you think of that, Angel?  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 pm
Angel then tilted her head and ran to catch up with Makoto. She was so cute when she ran. It was like a baby bunny learning to hop for the first time. She ran sideways but it was that cute. Then she sniffed around and caught a strange scent. It smelled like Makoto but male. She barked a little squeaky bark and tilted her head seeing blood on his footprints. SHe then followed them and soon came aross the male who was leaning against a tree. He was from one of the villages that Makoto's tribe was allies with. She tilted ehr head and approached the strange man. SHe was cautious though and barked at him, with her squeaky yet cute bark.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:38 pm
Makoto followed Angel thinking she found game but gasped seeing the man. She knew he was apart of the other tribe. She jogged over to him looking over his wounds. A bark was heard and pup like Angel came running from out behind the man. "Hey Hey calm down, I just need to get to your master. He looks like he needs help." She said lowering her weapon to show she came in peace. "Angel, tell him I won't hurt his master." She said.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm
Angel looked up at Makoto. Then she looked at the growling pup and went up to him wagging her tail and barked at him saying "Mommy wants help you." Then she saw the pup back down and whimper. THen Angel sniffed at the man and licked his hand then saw him wince a little. The other pup when over to Angel and licked her cheek. Angel started to play with the pup, named Akito, and jumped on him but then he tackled her and she wagged her tail.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm
"I-I don't need your help. I will be find once i get to my tribe." The man said panting. Makoto shuck her head, "I don't think so. You are pretty banged up. How about i just take care of this then help you to my tribe that is closer. They can give you a horse so you can make the trip." Makoto said already looking for herbs to take care of him. The man grunted then let her work on him. "Fine Akito stay over here!" The man commanded. The pup ran over keeping in his master's sight.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:00 pm
Angel whimpered and went over to the man. Then she sat next to Akito and wagged her tail at him. She barked wanting to play but Akito didn't seem to want to anymore. Angel then went over to Makoto and layed in her lap as she treated the man's wounds. He seemed to be close to her age maybe a little older. Then Angel got an idea. She went over to a bunch of wild flowers growing a short distance away and she picked a couple and walked over to the man and placed them in his hand. She was trying to be nice to him. Angelt ehn licked the man's hand and nuzzled him gently. You could tell she wasn't a purebred wolf. Besides the fact she had blue eyes instead of gold, she had the looks of a dog and a wolf. SHe had the wolf's paws and the dog's body.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 pm
Makoto smiled at Angel's antics. The man gave a slight chuckle before asking, "Tell me is she also half wolf? Cause in my tribe it is common to have half wolves. Akito is the pup of two half wolves. I got him not too long ago. He is really loyal and obeidiant." Makoto nodded, "Yes, Angel is a half wolf. My tribe isn't really into the whole having something bred from a wolf. So Angel is the only one in the tribe. And...done." She said smiling finishing the last wound. She then moved to get him up.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 pm
Angel wagged her tail and jumped into Makoto's arms then she barked at Akito and jumped down wanting to play but he seemed to distracted for some reason. Then she tackled him and he started to play with her. Angel was chasing him making sure not to go too far from Makoto and Kyo.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:49 pm
Kyo walked around with his bow in one hand and his arrow in another he was out hunting against his father's wishes again but didn't care. He knew soon his father's men would find him and take him back but he would try his best to get away from them. Kyo continued to walk until he found a girl and a wolf. He walked out of his hiding and said "Hello miss..."  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:02 pm
Makoto flinched and took aim at the sudden sound. She took in his appearance. "You are from another tribe." She said relaxing her hold on her arrow but not that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:15 pm
Angel then hid behind Makoto and whimpered with her tail tucked. She then put her ears back not knowing how to fight yet. THen she sniffed at Kyo from a distance and wagged her tail reconizing the scent from another friend village. She reconized that scent from the cheif and looked up at Makoto and barked telling her it was okay.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers