Megaman RP(OMG) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:30 pm
Hello I would like to start my own RP of the mighty Blue Bomber...only not with him.During study hall in school I draw(which I cant)of a navi I came up with named Clever.Anywho the four teams shall be Team Justice,Dark Colony,and Clever Light,and Color crazy.Each have a different attribute.

Clever Light:Elec(and intelligence)
Team Justice:Earth & holy
Dark Colony:Fire and Darkness

Members

Clever Light:Clever(me),Starman(second in command),Flashman(war general),Sparkman,and Brightman

Team Justice biggrin uo(small form,commander),Colonel(secong in command),Protoman(war general),Woodman,Metalaman

Dark Coloney:Bass(Commander),Darkman(second in command),Skullman(war general),Napalmman,Heatman

Color Crazy:Color(Whacko)man,Desertman,Bubbleman,Quickman,Geminiman

neutral:Snakeman,Aquaman,Magicman,Blastman,Elecman,The lifevirus,Searchman,Alpha,Neb Grey  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:25 pm
Clever LightUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:31 pm
Team JusticeUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:33 pm
Dark ColonyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:45 pm
Color Crazy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:51 pm
~~What's the deal~~
Clever Light:want to creat a net where all navis and viruses can live with out war(like Dr.Light intended)
Team Justice:Just want to stop the Dark loids and other navis who commit net crimes
Dark Colony:Want to destroy the net
Color Crazy:Use there powers to pull pranks on navis and creat havic in the real world  

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:48 pm
Team Clever Light. Shall I post my Navi? ...And may she have a pet Virus...?

(I currently have no picture of my Navi as I draw EXTEMELY bad)  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:00 pm
I'm not exactly sure what this all is but if im right i want to be Dark Colony and may i be bass?  

CT_Unlimited1

sushi phish

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:25 pm
i want to be on team justice and i want to be metalman  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:38 pm
Oh I see we are playing originals. In any chance may I be Star Man? hes so Kawii! (Althoguh I'm not too familiar with his moves....)  

Mechanic Alt

Will_Raynard2391

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:57 pm
User Image
im searchman!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:59 pm
[[is any1 else on here]]  

Will_Raynard2391

Necros Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:03 pm
hey shiashu didnt know u were in this guild... anyways id like to be colonal of team justice
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:47 am
i am blues  

Shadow_Twilight

The real Eyeshield21

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:51 am
Bass!!  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers