Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
I'M A DUCK! RP SEARCH Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reveur Insense

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:07 am
          User Image
                                                      I LIED!

*does super chicken pose*

:'D

Hi. I haven't rp in a while but I would love to.

Though I have no examples to share, please take my word for it that I am a literate person who can post 4 to 5+ paragraphs.

I am willing to play either male or female. Am willing to do all genre (with good plots of course). Yaoi included.

Group role is welcome also.

I prefer role-playing in forums but will not mind giving PM a try.

POSSIBLE SETTINGS & GENRES/THEMES:

• Victorian England; noble theme
                                                    • Medieval king and queen theme
                                                    • 18th century pirate theme
                                                    • Sky pirate AU theme(not space or sci-fi)
                                                    • Edo Japan Samurai, noble, ronin theme
                                                    • Heian Period omnyouji/demon theme
                                                    • A Fushigi Yugi time travel theme
                                                    • Modern Italy or Japan, mafia/yakuza theme
                                                    • Post apocalyptic theme
                                                    • Modern Ghost story theme
                                                    • RPG theme (.hack//gu base)
                                                    • Chinese theme rp (any dynasty)
                                                    • Harem theme?
                                                    • Arrange marriage?

• Noble x Thief
                                                    • Prince/ss x Pirate/Thief/Assassin/Kidnapper/Prince/Knight/Guard/etc etc
                                                    • Falsely accused prisoner x Another Prisoner (got plot for this xD)
                                                    • Heavenly being x Mortal (has half a plot here lol chinese-ish theme)
                                                    • ---

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 am
reserved for ideas  

Reveur Insense

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:24 am
Well! Thank goodness! *insert smiley here* I thought I would forever be alone! I have a few plots, and I usually play girls only unless Yaoi... but that's it.
(the first one is based off of a story I did in Seventh grade, I just switched the roles.)
________ is an angel from the paradise above, yes heaven. One day, God senses his child is unhappy of something. "What is wrong?" he asked _______. "I have no love, i feel lonely, I can't help but miss earth Father," _______ replied. "I will grant you your wish, I will let you live on earth for five years to find a human to love, if you do find her, I will let you stay on Earth for the rest of your life and grant her ever lasting life as well, but if you don't, you must come back to me," God told him. _______ thanked God, and was sent to earth to begin his time as a human. In five years, _______ is becoming desperate, his time is ending in one month. One day he walks in to a small dinner and spots a young woman busy at work. The woman didn't look and bumped into him spilling coffee and food over the two of them. Apologizing she begins to clean up when _______ asks her if he can help and take her dry cleaning for her. She agrees and from there they start to talk. But will the woman fall in love with him before time runs out?

plot #2:
America X England
Hatalia Yaoi (if you know what that is)

plot #3:
apocalyptic event and survivor's find each other and work together along the way falling in love.

plot #4:
You're desire can be here! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:26 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Plot # 3 sounds interesting 8'D  

Reveur Insense

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:32 am
Reveur Insense

Thought that might be your answer ^ . ^ okay so, getting to the picture part... I know that some people prefer t have real or anime, I want to know what you would like. : )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:41 am
Goose!

[/is shot]

Ahem.

I mean...hi there~! ^O^

I'd like the do the Onmyouji/Demon pairing and/or the Sky Pirate one with you if that's alright ^___^

mochilli

Reveur Insense

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:48 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

xD Psychic aren't ya. lol
I'm fine with either really. We can even go with just written description.
But if I were to pick- I'll go with anime. I use it more often than rl pictures.

Now- getting to the plotting part-
What has cause our world to fall into an apocalyptic ruin?
Do we set it in our own make believe fantasy world or base it on a real life place, and going all 'Reign of Fire' here with the whole London post-apocalyptic theme or a 'Resident Evil: Extinction' desolate US wasteland thing going on here?

Hunter Crawl

OH ITS A HUNTER.

omg gawd! 8'O its duck hunting season
*hides*

xDDD

I would love to do either rp with you.

Do you have a plot already or would you like to just plot one together?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:08 am
Reveur Insense

Haha! Yeah I'm just ninjaly awesome sauced like that. And I haven't done anime in about a year! I would love that. And as for the plot i was thinking a virus has taken over the world thing and a broadcast was issued saying to go to a small town in Russia or Longmont, Colorado for America. If we choose Russia, we can be like tourists who got stuck in the apocalypse there or we can stay in America. Either one sounds good through me. (Yes, Longmont is an actual place in Colorado, i used to live there.)  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Reveur Insense

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

I was actually thinking that for the setting- we can set it in a more future time where this apocalypse thing had long happened already and we are people who are just merely survivor who have lived through the apocalypse and are left with the aftermath many years later instead of having the apocalypse only now just happening and are caught in it. Somewhat like the anime, Trigun, if you've seen it before.

I would also like to throw in a more fantasy-esque theme into this if you do not mind me doing so. I want to give this all more back story just to make it easier to role play; it really helps when you know what we are working with. Anyway- taking your virus idea- how about this. One day out of nowhere, a gigantic creature appeared on earth. Its death resulting from being shot down by military jets. Unknown to the humans however, upon its death, it released a strange chemical/pollen like substance into the earth, transmitting some sort of virus, toxin, via water sources or possible the air we breathe, that is toxic to most humans, changing them into mindless and grotesque like creatures. Before anyone could come to realize what was happening, it was too late to stop the spread of this virus.

Now we take the story many years later into the future. The Earth has basically become one large desolate wasteland as humans and the transfigured humans/monster fight against each other to survive. Most cities/countries and whatnot that have survived the virus and have remain mostly intact as well as housing drinkable water, abundant food supplies and breathable air, now serves as a refuge for survivors. Places like Longmont and other noteworthy places have come to be known as 'Paradise'. For those who cannot make it to this paradise however have settled in groups and colonies around the world.

Our characters could be people who were once part of two different settlements that have met the similar fates, both their home had been destroyed the monsters. Having decided to head for 'paradise' your group of people and my group of people happen upon one another and decides to travel together. Safer in numbers as they say.

What ya think?

I think maybe we can use real life pictures instead of this. lol
It seems more fitting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:11 am
Reveur Insense

0.0 I bow at your logical feet. My mind is totally pathetic compared to yours! * bows multiple times* lol wow! I agree to everything you just said! it sounds awesome and the back drop really will be helpful. I'm always brain dead around twelve at night so give me an hour and I'll have ideas bursting from my head to my toes! And the real life pictures would work better, I agree.  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Reveur Insense

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:19 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

xD. Well, this idea has been in my head for a while now. Inspiration from a game really. With this, we can totally implement lots of plot twist and whatnot into the story.

Making Longmont our destination, lets make Texas our starting point and giving it a desert like landscape. Our two group can somehow run into each other there.

Where do your prefer to role-play? Guild thread, Barton Town or PM?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:21 am
Reveur Insense

Considering the fact I have noooooooo idea what Barton Town is.... Guild thread! : D  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Reveur Insense

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:27 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad

wow really? xD
Barton Town is Gaia own little place were you can go to roleplay outside of guilds.

Here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/f.9/
A link for you if you ever want to check it out.

Anyway- guild it is.
I'll set it up.

Do you want to have profile codes and stuff or not?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:33 am
Reveur Insense

Eh, I'm still new, even for three years on this site I'm still learning things. and profiles sound good to me because it helps me figure out what they'll act like to different situations down the road and stuff like that. : )  

cupcake_lover_gone_bad

Partying Lover

Reveur Insense

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 am
cupcake_lover_gone_bad
Reveur Insense

Eh, I'm still new, even for three years on this site I'm still learning things. and profiles sound good to me because it helps me figure out what they'll act like to different situations down the road and stuff like that. : )

:'P ok
Once I have everything set up, I'll send you a link.

Might take some time though
7 am and needing sleep bad lol  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas