Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Literate 1x1 Yaoi Search~Hunter Crawl~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:57 am
User Image

Hey there! I'm Hunter Crawl. Some know me as only Hunter, and I'm looking for literate role-play partners. I've been role-playing for a couple years now, and so I consider my self an okay enough writer.

Yaoi and Boys Love roleplays are my specialty~~~ *Q*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:58 am
XXXXXX A quick sketch of what I do...

>> I role-play as both males and females, and I don't prefer any over the other, because males are interesting to role-play and I'm a female so it's easy to role-play as one. However, since this is a yaoi/bl/shounen-ai search, I'm only accepting guyxguy ideas here, sorry~~~ <3
>>I check Gaia at least once a day, nearly everyday and I'm active with all my role-plays, though currently my time is limited since my senior year is starting soon. I'll do my best to come online, but there will be no promises...

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:02 am
XXXXXX Roleplay interests:

>>Supernatural Creatures (as long as it's not in the 'cliche' realm, eg. WerewolfxVampire, VampirexHuman, AngelxHuman, AngelxDemon, VampirexHunter)
>>Magic
>>Series-related
>>Video-game-related
>>Fantasy
>>School
>>Slice of life/Hardcore slice of life (drug addicts, prostitution, mafia, etc.)
>>Looking Glass Wars/Alice Madness Returns/Are You Alice?/Alice In The Country Of Hearts-based roleplays
>>Fairytale twists

XXXXXX Roleplay no-no's:
>>Twilight stuff...Just..no.
>>Actual series/video-game/book/movie characters; I prefer my own, sorry.
>>HumanxMythological Creature
>>Kuroshitsuji. I'm sorry, I'm a major fan of BL, but just not Kuroshitsuji. Not all the time. Undertaker's hot. But still, please no...
>>Elemental stuff
>>The actual Alice in Wonderland

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:14 am
'Want' Meter:
█ █ █ - Meh....Okay, I guess.

█ █ █ █ - Sure, if there's a good enough plot...

█ █ █ █ - Oh yes ~<3

█ █ █ █ - WANTWANTWANTIMMEDIATELYWANT <3333333

XXXXXX Pairing Ideas:

>>Mafia 'brothers', or anything to do with the mafia █ █ █

>>Sky Pirate/Any Character █ █ █ █

>>Killer rabbit-humanoids/Bloody Bunny-based roleplays █ █ █ █

>>Undertaker Riddle-based roleplay █ █ █

>>Katekyo Hitman Reborn-based rolepalay █ █ █

>>Deities/Mythology-based roleplays (with and/or without twist) █ █ █ █

>>Teacher/Student █ █ █ █

>>Step-siblings █ █ █ █

XXXXXX Currently Playing:

>>Sky Pirate / Alice Madness Returns / TeacherxStudent Crossover [[Yoko_Matsubishi]]

>>Bloody Bunny / Rabbit Humanoid [[CandyCane831]]

>>TeacherxStudent / Step-Siblings Crossover [[Sayuhiro]]

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:17 am
XXXXXX Extra:

>> Literacy is always okay in my book ^^ I understand that your English isn't perfect, but text talk is a bit annoying to read....
>> Please tell me if you'll be gone for a while...I'll tell you if I won't be on either ^^
>> PM me or quote me on here if you're interested~!
>> I love to do the coding~<3 If you want me to do it for the forum thread, just ask~! ^^ I also do posting styles for certain prices here, though special discount if you're using it in one of my roleplays 8'D
>> Feel free to ask me any questions!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:45 pm
Hunter Crawl

*Stalk Stalk*

I would like to procure your services lady!

If, you, want to that is. X)

I'll be good! I promise! T_____T XD  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:24 pm
*rolls into thread* You and Pudding are always the people I run into for yaoi rps, what a surprise. XD Anyhow, if you aren't sick of rping with Yoko, I'm always up for something new since my own ideas are kind of starting to run out, orz.

The sky pirate one reminds me of an older rp concept of mine that never got off the ground, and depending on where you want to take it I could probably do a teacherxstudent thing, too. But if you have any ideas for Alice Madness Returns, that'd be freaking awesome; I finally got my hands on a copy of that and all my dark, gothic feels for that game.

And now that my shpiel is over, I'm just gonna leave.. *crawls away*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 am
CandyCane831

Lol, sure~! ^O^

What kind of RP did you have in mind, or which pairing do you want to do? x)

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 am
Yoko_Matsubishi

[/clings] Nuuuuu~ Dun leaveeee~~~! >O<

Hullo there, Yoko-chan~~ ^O^ [/huggles] I could never get sick of RPing with you >w<

Alice Madness Returns fan? <3 I love you even more than I already do xD I have half of a plot for that one ^___^ If you're interested in it, I'll shoot you a PM with the basic storyline~

Or we could mash it together with the Sky Pirate one and the teacherXstudent one and create one huge awesome plot~! 8'DDD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 am
*huggles back* Huzzah, Yoko's not hated! XD

Yeah, I've wanted to play it for a long time, and it's just fantastic. Really hits a chord with my preferred style of video games in that's it's pretty heavy on the psychological stuff... though I don't approve of that creeper hypnotist, I just knew he was a rapist I knew he was and I regretted nothing about pushing him into that train.

Yes, please do! I'd love to see what you came up with, and I'll be more then happy to help the plot along in any way I can.. I can only imagine what would happen if we mashed all three of those together, hurhurhurhur.....

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:06 am
Yoko_Matsubishi

I could never hate you, Yoko-chan~ ^O^

Agreed though, my favorite part was where she pushed him into the train xD The Alice in Alice Madness is my favorite female character of all time <3

Alright then~ The topic is here ^___^ Just came back from school today (and completing my credits is a pain =______=) and got down to typing it. Hope you like it ^___^

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 am
Ah! Well im up for anything as of late. I've been sick and stuck in reading, instead of games or gaia or, sadly work. So, anything does just fine. What does Hunter want hmm? X)  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Sayuhiro

2,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:19 am
Um...Hi... I'm not technically new around here... I just RP somewhere else...

I like your ideas, too, and if it's okay with you, I'd like to try RPing with you... I just hope you're fine with me...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:39 pm
Hunter Crawl
'Want' Meter:
█ █ █ - Meh....Okay, I guess.

█ █ █ █ - Sure, if there's a good enough plot...

█ █ █ █ - Oh yes ~<3

█ █ █ █ - WANTWANTWANTIMMEDIATELYWANT <3333333

XXXXXX Pairing Ideas:

>>Mafia 'brothers', or anything to do with the mafia █ █ █

>>Sky Pirate/Any Character █ █ █ █

>>Killer rabbit-humanoids/Bloody Bunny-based roleplays █ █ █ █

>>Undertaker Riddle-based roleplay █ █ █

>>Katekyo Hitman Reborn-based rolepalay █ █ █

>>Deities/Mythology-based roleplays (with and/or without twist) █ █ █ █

>>Teacher/Student █ █ █ █

>>Step-siblings █ █ █ █

I'd love to do a step-sibling yaoi, for sure. pm if interested  

Rocket Fueled

Profitable Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

mochilli

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:29 am
CandyCane831

Hmmm...alright then, how does the rabbit-humanoids one sound to you? ^___^ I have a bit of a plot for that one, but I'm always open to ideas~ xD

Sayuhiro

Oh of course~! ^___^ I'm glad you've taken an interest! Anything specific that you want?

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff