Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
My Best Friend (full) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

Now you know the story...

Scene :
Its raining hard outside in late October, _____ is in her two story apartment
listening to music in her room, which has a window facing the street. William
is out there in the rain, his flannel shirt is soaked, and his jeans and boots
are too. He was heading over to _____'s apartment when he realized he was
low on gas. Upon stopping at a local gas station, he is jumped and cut up
with switchblades, and his truck is stolen. IT is approximately 6 pm, neither
has eaten dinner. William is approaching _____ door.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:34 pm
.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.Rules:.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

◆ Must post regularly (at least once every other day)

◆ Posting will be in first person

◆ Must notify if you are not going to be able to post for an extended period of time

◆ Language is allowed

◆ Romance is allowed and welcomed

◆ All posts must have a minimum of 2 paragraphs, consisting of 5-7 sentences each.

◆ Listen and obey me, I will be fair and try to be nice

◆ Pm me the code posted below this, and I will accept your profile. Once you have been accepted I will post the first post, starting the roleplay.

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 pm
[IMG]http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc501/Cinderforge/5215433017_cd7083d299.jpg[/IMG]

[color=yourcolor2] ҉ ҉ [/color][color=yourcolor1][b].¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.[/b][/color][color=yourcolor2] ҉ ҉[/color]
[color=yourcolor1][size=24]♥[/size][/color][b]Nice to meet you, my name is:[/b] (name)
[color=yourcolor1][size=24]♥[/size][/color][b]I've been on this earth :[/b] (age)
[color=yourcolor1][size=24]♥[/size][/color][b]I am a:[/b] (gender)
[color=yourcolor1][size=24]♥[/size][/color][b]Oh Oh! I love :[/b] (5-7 things your character likes)
[color=yourcolor1][size=24]♥[/size][/color][b]Oh my God do I hate :[/b] (5-7 things your character hates)
[color=yourcolor1][size=24]♥[/size][/color][b]Let me tell you about myself :[/b] (short biography, 2 paragraphs, 5-7 sentences each.)
[color=yourcolor1][size=24]♥[/size][/color][b]I feel like someone is controlling me sometimes :[/b] (username)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image

҉ ҉ .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ҉ ҉
Nice to meet you, my name is: William "Billy" David MacLean
I've been on this earth : 25
I am a: Male
Oh Oh! I love : Play fighting, Kickboxing, swimming, eating, cooking, building, fixing anything and everything.
Oh my God do I hate : bright light, being alone, being angry, being hungry, jerks, bullies, perverts.
Let me tell you about myself : I was never a perfect student, but luckily I had a best friend who would always help me. She helped me graduate with a B instead of a C. We've known each other since... 5th grade actually. I would always be at her house, since my dad was always working, and my mom passed away when I was born. So her parents are pretty much my parents.

Now that I am on my own, I work at the hardware store and drive a nice truck. I still see my best friend every day or so. We go to movies and I come over and fix or cook something every now and then. I'm always, always happy to do anything she wants me to. I complain and gripe, but she knows i'm just giving her a hard time... truth is... I don't know what i'd do without her.
I feel like someone is controlling me sometimes : I_am_so  

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:08 pm
Cadenza of the Heart
User Image

҉ ҉ .¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸..¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ҉ ҉
Nice to meet you, my name is: Kaitlyn "Kitty" Anne Ross
I've been on this earth : twenty-five years
I am a: female
Oh Oh! I love : seeing William, writing short stories, taking photos, my travels with Will, autumn.
Oh my God do I hate : guys touching my a** at work, rude customers, people hurting Will, nights with no tips.
Let me tell you about myself : I've known William for fifteen years now, since we were in the fifth grade, and compared to him I've always been the goody-two-shoes. My father was a lawyer and my mother stayed at home to look after my older brothers and I, and when we moved to Seattle and I met Will, he was always over at my house, practically one of the family. I kind of took care of him, but even I made stupid choices, and he was always there to be a shoulder to cry on. When I had boyfriends, he always had to 'check them out' and make sure they were 'suitable' for me, and when he had girlfriends I made sure he treated them right. We've always had each others backs, and my mother still bothers me to this day about marrying him, and I keep telling her we're just friends.
I feel like someone is controlling me sometimes : Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image
You got your hands up, you're rockin in my truck
you got the radio on, you're singing every song
I'm set on cruise control, I'm slowly loosing hold
of everything I got, You're looking so damn hot

◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈

Looking up at Kitty's house makes me smile always, despite the slices on my back. Damn those switchblades were sharp. I am so glad my shirt is red, hopefully Kitty won't notice my back. Even my boots are soaked because of this rain. I walk up the steps, my boots thumping, and my weight causing the boards to creak is familiar to me. Especially since I had pretty much lived on these steps, helping her move in to this place. It was nice though, she always had such a neat apartment.

My knuckles collide with the door, causing the hollow knocking sound to echo through her house, but barely audible outside, due to the rain. I stand there, and walk out into the street and see her through her window.... She is gorgeous, and always has been to me, but i'd never tell her... what would she say.... I can see her ear-buds in her ear... she can't hear me. I pick up a mud clod and throw it at her window, luckily it's closed. I watch it splatter on the clear surface, and pray that she see's it. It's cold out here.

And I don’t know what road we’re on
Or where we’ve been
From staring at you girl
All I know is I don’t want this night to end

Mood : Hopeful
Thinking : I hope Kitty doesn't make a big deal about this...
Outfit : xxx

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:14 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXJust a quiet night in, or that's what I had thought anyway. It had started with me getting off work; not a bad day either, fair amount of tips and only one lecherous customer. I took my customary shower, dressed in some warm clothes, and sat at my bedroom window. Raining pretty hard, so going out is probably not an option tonight, unless I really have to. Or if William came over and wanted to go someplace, I would never refuse him anything. Staring at the rain with music in my ears, calling him up was starting to sound like a good idea, when all of a sudden, SLAP. A wet, muddy old rag is plastered to my window. This made me frown, and I was just about to tell off whatever kid did that, when it was Will I saw standing down there. Man is he soaked, I feel really bad now. He must of been standing on my door step for ages, waiting for me to finally answer the door. I put my iPod down and quickly went downstairs, stopping at my hallway mirror to pull down my hair from its terrible bun and fluff it out a bit, before pulling the door open. "Y'know, I was just about to call yeh. I'm sorry for not hearing you, was off in my own world. Come inside, I'll find you some spare clothes to change into. But you gotta do it here, I don't want you tracking water all over my floors." Now that I got a good look at him, something seems wrong. He's paler than he should be, and very roughed up. His truck isn't out front either, which is odd because that's his baby. Why would he walk all the way here in the rain?

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ confused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: it feels so weird >:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 am
User Image

User Image

She saw me! Now I can get out of this rain. I run up the steps, almost just as the door opens. She finishes saying what she wants to say just as I wrap her up in a giant hug. My knees bent slightly, lifting her off the ground, my arms around her waist, and I take a deep breath. I look into her eyes... like soft pond moss green... beautiful. I get lost in them for only a moment, but then I smile and wink, breaking the moment. I feel the warmth of the color, that is no doubt ably, on my cheeks right now. "You were really just about to call me?... huh... how odd. Anyway... um..... I think I might have left some here that got dirty last time I helped you paint.... I'm uh... kinda soaked..." I have not realized that I am still holding her off the ground. I feel more heat enter my cheeks as I set her down. "Heh... sorry..." I chuckle nervously and stand in the door.

She is in her casual wear, and she still manages to look stunning. I want to say how beautiful she looks... but I can't manage the words. Her hair is perfect as usual. It's pretty shade of natural orange. It was so soft as well. I should know, I've braided her hair before, she's asks me to every now and then. She is slim, but still just curvy enough to be very very attractive to myself. I can't believe I'm thinking these thoughts, but they won't stop running through my head.

Or where we’ve been
From staring at you girl

Mood : Hopeful
Thinking : I hope Kitty doesn't make a big deal about this...

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:19 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXOh great, now my sweater was damp, gee thanks a lot Will. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him once he set me down. "Now look at me, I've got to change too! You're soaked to the bone, so take your boots off and wait right here, I'll be back in a moment." I'm chuckling as I walk away, heading to the closet that's next to my kitchen, where I know I've kept a few spare clothes of his. He comes over so often, he's left something behind just about every single time, and I don't always get everything back to him. Looking around, I pull down some things that are a little less worn out, even finding the boxer shorts he left the last time he slept over, what a slob. With the clothes in my arms, I walk back to him, and there he is, drenched from head to foot and yet still pretty damn handsome. Maybe even more so, a little romantic air about him as he's wet from the rain after having waited outside my door. It makes me smile. "Found some stuff, not that it was hard to do since you're such a pig when you're here. I swear, if it wasn't secured to your body, you'd have left your head here." I put the clothes down on the small shoe rack and reach up to help him pull his shirt off before he can protest. Once it's off his shoulders, that's when I see all the still bleeding gashes. I quickly lose my smile. "William, what did you do to yourself? What caused all these cuts on you?"

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ only slightly amused, but happy m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: just noticed a slip up xD gone now

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:28 am
User Image

User Image

I sighed happily when she told me she probably had spare clothes. I nodded at her "command" and took my boots off, setting them next to the door. I stood on her little section of tile floor in front of her doorway dripping still. I knew by the tone in her voice that she wasn't really mad about being wet, but still wasn't too happy about it either. She brought some clothes, remarking about my sloppiness. "We can't all be as perfect as you are princess." I mock her playfully as she brings the clothes back and sets them down. She goes around to lift my shirt off and see's my wounds.
"I... on my way over here I stopped for gas and... I got out of my truck and was jumped, sliced with switchblades... and then they took my truck... I didn't want to make you worry too much so I didn't tell you... I'll be fine...really... it only hurts a lot but I didn't see any rust on the knives..." I brace myself for the inevitable berating that I shall be receiving shortly.

Or where we’ve been
From staring at you girl

Mood : A little afraid
Thinking : Don't let her hit me too hard

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:43 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXThat caused my mood to plummet. Will, my precious, attacked? Nuh uh, s**t was gonna hit the fan. "Why the hell did you keep that from me? That should have been the first thing out of your mouth. 'Kitty, I got jumped on my way here, gimme your phone so I can call the cops.' Jesus boy, what were you thinking? Put on your dry pants and meet me in the big bathroom so I can clean those up. Goodness!" Man was I pissed now, at both William and the assholes who hurt him. On my way to my personal bathroom I grabbed the house phone and dialed the police. I reported the attack and the stolen truck, obviously knowing his license plate off by heart. I promised them he would get good medical treatment for his wounds, and then hung up. I pulled out the first aid kit that I had used so many times before when Will did something or other to himself, glad I took so many first aid courses. I could stitch him up good, had done it before. As I waited I washed my hands, and set out the thread, needles, gauze and medical tape, sterilizing that which needed to be so. I put some ragged towels down under a stool and one on the counter. I hoped it wouldn't take that long to fix him up.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ happiness gone m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ::

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:57 am
User Image

User Image

I place my hand on the back of my neck and sit through the lecture. I still end up smiling and I just shrug a little. "I didn't feel too bad so I didn't figure it was anything to worry about. I'm sorry though." She went out of the room and then I changed in a flash. The jeans hung a little low, so the tops of the boxers showed. I had lost a little weight since wearing those jeans. I pick up the sopping wet clothes and run to the laundry room and throw them into the dryer, setting the loose things in my pockets on top of the dryer. I did laundry there all the time. This apartment was good as home to me. I put the dry shirt in my hand and go the bathroom, where I find Kitty waiting. I lean against the doorway and smile my "Charming" smile at her, my elbow resting on the frame, and my hand behind my head.
She really did care about me, no matter how much she berated me or called me names. She was my best friend and would always be. "Honey, i'm home!" I laugh as I look at her. She is so flustered! Still very cute, but so flustered and worried.

Or where we’ve been
From staring at you girl

Mood : A little afraid
Thinking : Don't let her hit me too hard

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI pursed my lips at his humor, it was not the time for that, but did I really expect any less of him? This was William, the joker, the man I had to cuff upside the head to straighten out. "I'm not in the mood Billy boy, so sit yer arse down and let me fix you up. I took the liberty of calling the police, since you wouldn't." The state of his back is not too bad, Will probably hadn't fought them off, otherwise they would have cut him up worse. They probably needed a quick get away and he was just there at the wrong time. Cleaning up all the blood is the easy part, getting William to sit still as I clean out the wounds, that's the hard part. All tough guy until he gets a cut and needs it washed out, then he's a little kid, whining about how it stings. I keep silent as I finish cleaning him up, and even through sewing up the worst ones and bandaging the rest, I do not speak. Not until I've finished and handed him his shirt. "There you go, try not to do too much physical activity or you might rip the stitches open, then I gotta doctor you up all over again. Alright?"

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ happiness gone m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:35 pm
User Image

User Image
You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more

I remain still, only squeaking here and there.I mean, It freakin hurts! She's stabbing me with a needle over and over, putting thread in my skin. I only squeak and tense my muscles to the shocks of pain. I'm actually impressed, I usually whine and moan and groan... I just didn't feel the need to. She handed me the shirt and spoke. "Who knew I could be quiet." Glancing at the shirt I smile. "I don't really need this... do I?" I chuckle and pop my pecks like i'd seen "The Rock" do on a movie. I laugh and wink, sticking my tongue out.
I look at the equipment. It was no doubt ably... steril... sharp... kept clean... wow was all I could say. This was, by far, the worst she has ever had to patch me up. I just look at her and smile. when I think I know just how cool she is, she always surprises me with something awesomer. Kinda like how she never thinks I could get into worse trouble, then I do. "So... you hungry?... please say yes. I had an idea in my head on the way over..."

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Silly
Thinking : Damn she is good at fixing me up

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI almost said no when he asked if he needed his shirt, but caught myself. That man, always throwing his carefree smile at me and making me forget I was angry with him. I sighed. "Just put your shirt on lover boy, before you poke someone's eye out with those things." I started cleaning up the equipment, dropping the needle into a glass of antiseptic, and throwing away all the bloody gauze. I thoroughly washed my hands off and turned back to him as he asked me if I was hungry. "Well I was before I had to sew you back together. Why, what was your idea? I know it certainly wasn't about reporting your stolen truck." I don't think I would even figure out how he was so laid back about everything, how he could shrug off even the most serious situations like nothing. That was just his defense mechanism, turn his back and pretend it didn't hurt deep inside, but I know. I know that his pain runs deeper than his thick skin.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ okay fine, he's adorable, I'll forgive him m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces